Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damhanalla nursed with hunger on the dryad's nipple. The arachne suckled hard, milk splashing into her mouth. It sent such a wicked thrill through Mrs. Baldwin. She trembled, nursing with such passion on the nipple. Her arms shook in her bonds.

"Damn," Leo groaned. "That pussy, Nimhe!"

"Your cock is so amazing!" moaned Nimhe. "Lord Leo!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her," Maya groaned.

"Huh-huh," Lana Fulmine moaned, her voice throaty with the pleasure Sreaga gave her.

Mrs. Baldwin squeezed her eyes shut, the pleasure from her nipple shooting down to her cunt. Garnet feasted on the dryad with passion. Mrs. Baldwin moaned around the spider-girl's nub. She suckled with passion.

So did Damhanalla.

Milk flowed into the spider-girl's hungry mouth. Mrs. Baldwin shuddered, her heart pounding in her chest. This was all so wild. She groaned, savoring this wonderful pleasure. It was amazing to feel. She shook her head from side to side, the passion building and building in her. She would have such a huge orgasm.

Just a mighty burst of pleasure.

She couldn't wait. Her heart beat so fast. This wild pounding that would explode out of her. Her face scrunched up. Breastfeeding the spider girl as her daughter's lapping tongue brought her closer and closer to cumming was a thrill.

"Oh, Mommy!" cooed Garnet. Her tongue thrust deep into the dryad's pussy.

Mrs. Baldwin shuddered. Her face scrunched up.

The spider-girl suckled with such loving passion. Every spurt of milk into her mouth sent pleasure zapping down to Mrs. Baldwin's juicy cunt. She groaned, her face contorting in delight. Her body shuddered. She whimpered and moaned around Damhanalla's nipple.

Garnet's tongue slid through Mrs. Baldwin's folds. She shuddered, her cunt clenching tight. Her daughter found the dryad's clit. Garnet latched on and suckled, squealing as she did. Mrs. Baldwin shuddered, her orgasm swelling fast, her milk squirting into Damhanalla's mouth.

"Oh, god," the dryad moaned, her lips slipping off of Damhanalla's nipple.

"Lord Zuen's big dick!" gasped Nimhe. "Yes, yes, you're fucking me so hard, Lord Leo!"

"Fuck her hard, perv!" Maya shouted.

"Yes!" gasped the motherly dryad. Her clit throbbed in her daughter's mouth, her nipple aching in Damhanalla's sweet lips. "I... I... Yes!"

She came.

Her pussy convulsed. Garnet abandoned Mrs. Baldwin's clit to lick at the juices gushing out of the dryad's cunt. Waves of pleasure washed through her. They rippled over and over again. She bucked and moaned, stars bursting before the dryad.

Milk squirted into Damhanalla's mouth as the dryad shuddered through her orgasm. Her daughter's tongue lapped at her pussy, licking up the cream that flowed out of her. The dryad whimpered, her body trembling through her orgasm.

"So good," she moaned. "Oh, my god, that's so good."

"Mommy-cream!" squealed Garnet. "So yummy!"

"Uh-huh," the dryad moaned as she hit the peak of her orgasm, her arms trembling in the sticky embrace of the webbing.

She savored this bliss, her daughter's tongue sliding through her folds, Leo grunting in the background as he fucked Nimhe. The dryad smiled. This was such a wonderful life she had. She was glad a version of her was here.

12