Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 25

Story Info
Chapter 25.
3.4k words
4.6
7.3k
13
0

Part 60 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Five

"Oh, Leo," Lana Fulmine moaned as I pumped my cock into her pussy. I thrust hard into her, my balls smacking against her taint. Her silvery face twisted in delight, her blue eyes almost electrified with her passion.

Her pussy certainly was.

My cock tingled as I plunged into my movie starlet's cunt. Her golden hair crackled with the current that filled her body. I shuddered, the pleasure of fucking her pussy such an exquisite delight. I buried into her hard.

Two days after sending out Hela and Marwo found me enjoying my first fuck of the day. Lana had the honor. I thrust my dick into her while Maya watched us, her watery form undulating as I plowed into her. Mom and Garnet were making breakfast. My dick throbbed and ached in Lana's cunt.

"Oh, Leo!" she moaned, her tingling hands running up and down my back. "My number one fan, yes!"

"Oh, he's definitely that," Maya purred, her fingers between her thighs. "When that first Jane Dangerous movie came out, he had such a hardon when we exited the theater. He tried to hide it, all embarrassed about it that way young boys get when they're hitting puberty."

"God," I groaned, my cheeks burning. "You remember the worst things, Maya."

"That's what childhood friends are for!" she moaned, smiling.

I grinned at her, slamming my cock to the hilt in Lana's pussy. "You can't blame me. Those booty shorts you wore in the movie, Lana. I mean..."

"I know," she groaned. "Mmm, want me to dress up as her again? You can be Baron Doom."

"Fuck!" I groaned, remembering our roleplay when it was just me, Lana, and the will o' wisps. "You are such a--"

The dungeon alarm blared.

"Fuck!" I groaned, burying to the hilt in her and pausing. "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"More adventurers?" groaned Maya.

I nodded. This was the fifth attack since the wildhounds had left. The adventurers knew about my dungeon and were flocking to it. No thanks to Lord Shorvin and the bounty he placed on me. I defend Astovin and this was how the asshole thanked me.

I rose off Lana. So far, none of the parties had made it past the monster girls in the labyrinth. The Level Twos--werebears, quetzalcoatls, and the arachnes--were decimating them, backed up by the satyrs, oozes, will o' wisps, and wildhounds.

Still, I couldn't just relax.

I rolled off the bed, Maya already grabbing my robe, holding it for me. Lana went for my silver breastplate, my spear leaning against the wall beside it along with a sheathed dagger. They helped me dress as Garnet popped in.

"Mom says breakfast is at a critical stage," reported my little succubus. "Is it all right if she keeps cooking?"

"Yeah," I said. "I doubt these adventurers will get anywhere." I glanced down at my cock thrusting against the front of my robes. "Fuckers have the worst timing."

"I was so close to cumming," Lana said as she helped strap me into my armor. "Almost there."

"Kweh, heh, heh, then we shall crush the intruders and make them pay for interrupting your pleasure!" my little sister declared.

"They're real people that are going to be hurt or killed," I reminded my sister.

"Real assholes," muttered Garnet.

"Still," I said, the alarm blaring.

I marched out of the bedroom, my three monster girl companions with me. We reached the lift and rode it down the many levels to the dungeon proper and my throne room. I marched out of it to reach the map.

It showed my dungeon, well, the main level of it. Dots moved around on it. The blue dots of my monster girls swarmed the reds of the adventurers. They had penetrated not far into the labyrinth. They were bogged down. Monster girls were hitting them from all sides now.

I winced as Khur died. The satyr's light winked out. But then so did a red dot. My satyr could come back, but that person wouldn't. They were dead trying to defend their world, mistaking me for evil. The others clustered for the door. Three of my blue dots slammed into them, the werebears. Another red dot went out.

The remaining two broke for the exit. The arachnes dropped down on them, cutting them off. I closed my eyes and looked away. I could feel when my dungeon was cleared of intruders. I didn't like killing them, but survivors just returned. They would get better gear and come back with more knowledge.

I had to stop adventurers from wanting to attack my dungeon.

"Man, we barely even got down here," Garnet said, shaking her head, "We could have stayed in bed."

"No, we couldn't have," I growled. "This isn't a game, Garnet!"

She flinched. Pain flashed across her face. "I know that. It's just..." She bit her lower lip. "It's easier to pretend. I don't have to think that they're people and... that they're dying and... and..."

I sighed and held open my arms.

My little sister flew into them and hugged me. She pressed her face into my breastplate. I held her tight as she shook. I stroked her back between her wings, caressing her. I wanted her to be safe and happy.

"I know," I whispered. "I'm not the only one suffering, am I?"

"No," Maya said. "We all hate this. It would be so much easier if this was a game." Maya shook her head. "Whoever brought you here is sick. This is messed up. They put you in a situation and make you fight to get stronger."

"Like honing a dagger," I muttered. That was something Usiku had said. An idea of hers on why this was happening. "Sharpening me up for something."

"What?" Lana asked, staring at the map. The monster girls were resetting to their positions, happy to wait in the dark. "Why?"

That was what I wanted to know. Would the letter I sent to Lyrialiasa and its Great Library achieve any results? I doubted the elves would actually answer me. I was an "evil" dungeon builder, after all. One of the deplorable monsters that afflicted their world.

They thought we were a blight. Cancer. And hearing stories about some of the actions of my fellow dungeon builders, and seeing what Jindag and the Twins did personally, fed that perception. I couldn't blame the world for thinking we were dangerous.

They had plenty of examples to prove it.

"Let's get cleaned up and eat breakfast," I said. "I'm sure we'll have another wave of attacks soon."

If the adventurers were attacking en masse like this, then I wouldn't be able to attack the Twins. Not if I would get defeated by some fighter who managed to hack through my traps and reach my Void Crystal.

I reset my dungeon. The loot from the adventurers who died was added to various chests scattered about the labyrinth. They were bribes, in a way, hoping that the greedier adventurers would take what they could and leave. But maybe that was a mistake.

But what would I do with their gear? I didn't need it.

Khur reformed out of the darkness. The busty satyr stretched her back, her cloven hooves clopping on the stones as she shifted. Her big boobs quivered. They were ripe and full of her milk. Her curly, gray hair spilled around her youthful face.

"Thank you, Lord Leo," she said brightly. "That was a nice nap."

"It doesn't bother you that you died?" I asked her. "That you were hurt?"

She blinked at me. "Why would it?" She clopped up to me, big boobs jiggling. "Lord Leo, I was so happy when I died because I was helping defend you. I just have to be faster next time and not get caught by the mage's fireball."

"Didn't it hurt?" I asked, swallowing. Fire?

She nodded. "But I would suffer so much more pain for you, Lord Leo." Her arms slid around my neck, her large boobs pressing into the front of my robes. "You know that I love you, Lord Leo."

"Because I made you."

"Mmm, you did." She sounded so happy. "Lord Leo, what hurts me is that my death hurts you. I don't want you to feel bad. You know why?"

"Why?" I croaked, emotion thick in my voice.

"Because when I die, I'm not afraid. Yes, it hurts, but then it's gone and I get to rest before you revive me. I don't have any fear because I know you'll bring me back. You proved that, Lord Leo. You didn't discard me so you could have another werebear. Thank you, Lord Leo."

I tightened my arms around her. Tears built in my eyes. "Thank you, Khur."

"Mmm, I like being held by you." She rubbed her face into my neck. "Mmm, and you smell so good, you know that."

"So do you," I whispered, my hands sliding down her back to grab her ass. "You've been a good monster girl."

She giggled. "That's another reason we don't mind dying, Lord Leo! You reward us. You're so loving to us after we're reborn."

I chuckled. "I suppose I am." My fingers dug into her rump. Then I broke the embrace and scooped her into my arms. "Come on. I have to go love you."

She let out a baaing squeal, so goat-like and feminine all at the same time. Her little horns peeked out of her mess of gray hair. It didn't make her seem old. No, this gray had a vibrancy to it. It made her seem more youthful.

I passed out of the vault room into my bedroom and carried her to my bed. Maya, Garnet, and Lana weren't in here. I wondered what they were up to. I sighed and hoped Garnet was staying out of trouble.

Sometimes, she would wander into the dungeon proper and play with the monster girls on guard duty.

I set Khur down with care. She quivered, her lithe legs twitching. They looked so human until her calves got furry and she had those cloven hooves. She bit her lower lip as I slid out of my gray robe. Her golden eyes gleamed with excitement.

"Lord Leo," she groaned. "Do you know how sexy you are?"

"So I've been told," I said, shrugging.

"So sexy," she cooed with a naughty quiver, her legs twitching and big boobs jiggling.

I grinned at her and slid onto the bed. I licked my lips, so hungry to feast on her and reward her. I pushed her knees apart. Her thick bush dripped with her cream. The tangy aroma of her pussy filled my nose. She and her sisters all had the same scents, though with minute variations. I breathed in again, loving the aroma.

Then I pressed my face into her curly pubic hair, the silky strands tickling my nose and cheeks. My lips kissed her pussy. My tongue flicked out, dragging through her folds. She gasped, her big boobs jiggling. My hands shoved beneath her ass. I held my monster girl's cute tush.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned, her big boobs quivering.

She squeezed her thighs about my head, pinning me to her pussy. She groaned, humping her furred muff against me. I loved the silky caress of her pubic hair. She felt so good on me. Such a wonderful delight. I devoured her. I feasted on her with hunger. This was such a treat. I licked and lapped at her.

I drank her tangy juices. I lapped at her with hunger. I flicked my tongue through her folds. I caressed her with hunger. My tongue dove through her wonderful labia. She baaed out her passion, her head tossing.

I squeezed her ass as I feasted on her. I couldn't stop licking at her. I owed her and my other monster girls so much. They all deserved to have me worship them for what they did for me. I thrust my tongue into Khur's depths.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned, her boobs quivering. "Yes, yes, yes, you're so wonderful. I love you."

"Love you, Khur," I groaned.

My tongue danced through her sheath. I caressed her pussy walls and gathered up her tangy juices. I drank them down as I devoured her snatch. My tongue flicked through her folds next. I brushed her clit. She bucked. Her boobs shook, two quivering mounds topped by pink nipples thrusting from them.

I swirled around her bud. I caressed her with my tongue while her curls rubbed on my face. She whimpered and baaed, her passion building and building. The heat of her pussy was something spectacular.

"That's so good, Lord Leo!" she moaned as I fluttered my tongue against her clit. I drummed on her little bud. "Yes, yes, yes, Lord Leo, please don't stop. Please keep licking me. Lapping at me. Oh, Lord Leo!"

"Mmm, my delicious Khur," I groaned and sucked on her clit.

"Lord Dumazid's vital dick," she groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing. That's wonderful. Keep sucking on me like that. Yes, yes, yes! I'm going to cum, Lord Leo!"

She humped against my mouth, her curls rubbing on my lips and cheeks. I nursed on her bud, my fingers digging into her flexing rump. Her boobs smacked together. They rippled from the impacts. Her passion echoed through the room. It was such a wonderful delight to hear. I loved every moment of her crying out.

I nibbled my lips on her bud. My fingers dug into her rump as I brought her closer and closer to her orgasm. I wanted to give her so much pleasure. My cock ached, but I ignored my own needs. Khur had to be loved.

"Lord Leo!" she gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, yes! Lady Ianna's juicy cunt... Yes!"

A loud baaaaaaa burst from her lips. Her tits heaved while tangy cream gushed out of her pussy. I groaned and drank down that wonderful flood. I gulped down the wonderful flood of cream. It spilled out of her. It washed over my tongue and lips. I fluttered my tongue up and down, gathering up the wonderful delight.

My fingers dug into her rump as I drank down all that wonderful cream. Her silky curls rubbed on my face as she bucked through her orgasm. Her baaing neighs echoed through the room. It was such a wonderful treat.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's good," I groaned. "Damn, you taste good."

"Thank you, Lord Leo," she baaed. "You make me feel so loved."

"You are loved," I panted, lifting my head from her pussy, her cream dripping down her thighs.

"Now let me love you, Lord Leo." She smiled, her cheeks flushed. "My pussy is all juicy and wet. Why don't you just slide your cock in? I know you didn't get to finish this morning."

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"The dungeon quivers when you're having sex," she said. "And when you cum, well, it's like this energy is released. It's all subtle and it makes us happy. But those annoying adventurers interrupted you."

"Yeah," I groaned, crawling up her body, my cock twitching and throbbing. I grabbed her boobs and squeezed them.

Milk squirted up in the air and then splashed down on my hands and her tits.

"That was so mean of them," Khur moaned and grabbed my cock. "Just slide into my pussy and let me love you, Lord Leo."

I smiled as she brought me right to her pussy. My cock slid through her curls and then pressed into her pussy. I groaned and squeezed her tits again. My mouth opened wide. I caught one of the streams in my mouth. Mostly. Milk splashed on my lips and chin.

It was a wonderful taste. I savored it as I thrust into her juicy pussy. Khur baaed her delight, her cunt squeezing about me. She shook her head, her curly hair dancing around her small horns. Joy burst across her face.

"Lord Leo's cock," she groaned in delight as I sank deeper and deeper into her cunt.

I groaned at how juicy she was. How hot and tight. All my monster girls felt perfect when I was in them. They were all perfect in their unique ways. I squeezed her tits again, her pussy clamping down on my cock while her milk squirted in the air and bathed over my face. Warm drops ran down my cheeks.

She giggled.

I winked at her and then drew back. Her pussy clung to my cock. I groaned at the silky friction. The pleasure rippled through my body. I slammed back into her. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. My balls smacked into her taint.

It was an incredible delight. Her pussy squeezed about me in such a wonderful way. I thrust at her. I fucked into her pussy with hard thrusts. Her cunt massaged me. My heavy balls smacked into her taint. The pleasure rippled through me.

"Damn," I groaned as I pumped away at her. "Oh, damn, Khur."

"I know, Lord Leo!" she baaed. "My pussy is awesome."

I grinned at her. "That's how Garnet talks."

"Mmm, she's awesome, too. She's teaching us things to say." Her pussy squeezed down hard on me. "Yes, yes, that's tight!" She said it exaggeratedly. "Yes, yes, getting fucked by you is tight!"

I grinned at her. "So is fucking you."

"That's because my pussy is tight!" she squealed and giggled, her pussy clamping down on my cock.

"Yeah!" I groaned, the pleasure shooting through me.

I pumped away at Khur, every thrust smacking my balls into her taint. My jizz built and built in me. I would have such a mighty orgasm. Just a big blast of cum that I would fire into her twat. I would baste her with so much of my jizz. It would be incredible. I groaned, slamming hard into her. Fast. I buried to the hilt in her again and again and again. I groaned, my nuts slapping into her.

She squeezed her thighs about me, her boobs jiggling in my squeezing hands. More milk fired up into the air. She baaed and clamped her cunt down on my cock every time I did that. I groaned, loving the delight as I pumped away at her snatch.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I moaned. "Oh, my god, that's good. Your pussy! Oh, Khur!"

"Lady Ianna's juicy cunt!" she moaned. "I'm going to cum on your cock, Lord Leo. Two orgasms from you... Oh, you're spoiling me!"

"You deserve it," I groaned and slammed to the hilt in her pussy.

As I drew back, her body quivered. Then her pussy went wild around me. Her cunt spasmed and writhed, sucking at my dick. It was incredible. My nuts tightened. I groaned, savoring the pleasure of this moment.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I buried to the hilt in her snatch. Her pussy spasmed around me. That wonderful cunt convulsed around me, sucking at me. My balls tightened. The ache swelled.

"Khur!" I groaned and erupted.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she gasped, her back arching. Her pussy rippled around me with such passion. "Yes, yes, you're spurting all your cum in me."

"Uh-huh!" I grunted.

I pumped her full of my cum. It erupted out of me. Blast after blast of spunk that spurted into her. It was amazing. I shuddered, savoring every eruption. Every spurt of cum I fired into her snatch. The pleasure hammered my mind.

Stars burst across my vision. I groaned, her pussy rippling and writhing around me. She milked me while baaing her delight. I squeezed her tits hard as I erupted a final time. Milk squirted up in the air and splashed hot across my face.

"Oh, Lord Leo!" she mewled. "Oh, yes, yes, you're so wonderful. You're tight!"

I winked at her, my mind melting from all that wonderful pleasure.

* * / *

Maya smiled when Khur darted out of the bedroom, cum matting the satyr's bush. The rippling Undine peered into the bedroom to find Leo lying on his back, his arms behind his head, and a smile on his lips.

"Well, you look better than you had when you came in here," Maya said.

"Khur gave me some perspective," he said.

"Good," she said. "Because breakfast is ready." Joy rippled through Maya like waves over her body. He suffered so much whenever a monster girl died. Which was good and bad. He needed to love them to keep his humanity, but the pain he suffered would only scar his soul. Too much of that wasn't good either.

It was up to Maya and the others to keep that from happening.

"So, what did Mom--"

The dungeon alarm blared again. Maya and Leo both groaned.