Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 24

Story Info
Chapter 24.
2.1k words
4.55
8k
15

Part 59 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Four

"Okay, puppies!" Garnet said, her hands on her hips. She faced the seven wildhounds. All of them were kneeling in a line before Leo's throne, looking so cute and adorable. A flutter of delight ran through the wicked succubus, starting at her hot, little snatch and ending at her throbbing nipples. Her tail swished back and forth. "Leo has a task for you."

"Yeah," Leo said. Her big brother had an amused smile on his lips. "Drill Instructor Garnet is right. I have a mission for you. It's dangerous."

The wildhounds stared at Leo with rapt attention. Their tails wagged back and forth while their doggy ears twitched. Those thrust out of their black hair. They had small breasts, their bodies petite like Garnet's own.

"I'm going to need the twins' dungeon located and scouted. I need to know what sort of defenses we have to deal with. Anything on the outside. We'll have to figure out how to get there. The best way to hit them unaware."

The wildhounds all barked excitedly. Feminine yips that Garnet found so adorable. "Puppies!" she squealed. "Ooh, you're going to be awesome. I just know it."

"I need two volunteers," Leo said. "Step forward if you..."

All seven of them crawled forward at the same time. They looked at each other and then a cacophony of, "Pick me, Lord Leo!" and "I'll do it, Lord Leo!" and "Please, please, me, me!"

Leo sighed and glanced at Garnet. The succubus winked at him. She summoned a strapless, U-shaped dildo out of the shadows. One end manifested inside her pussy, stretching out her naughty hole with its bulbous end. The other end thrust out before her.

"Get your cock out, big bro," she said. "You got to give them a treat."

He shrugged out of his gray robe and let it fall to the floor. His cock thrust out hard and delicious. Garnet wanted to just grab it and stroke it. But she had a surefire way to pick which two wildhounds deserved to go.

"First one to suck my dildo and Leo's cock into their mouth gets to go," I said. "But first, we'll--"

Barks and yips burst from the seven monster girls. They all lunged forward at Leo. They all went for him, pushing the ones on the outside at Garnet. She puffed her cheeks in annoyance as Marwo, at the end of the line, all but ran into the succubus's dildo. Marwo's mouth slid down the shadowy dildo, stirring the bulbous end about in Garnet's cunt.

Swallowing her annoyance, Garnet said, "Congrats, Marwo. You're going. Such a good puppy. Now turn around, so I can fuck you hard and send you out on your mission with a wonderful orgasm tingling through your flesh."

Marwo ripped her mouth off the shadowy dildo and gasped, "Yay! I'll be such a good scout, little sis!"

The wildhound turned around and fell on her hands and knees, her cute rump wiggling and her tail swishing back and forth. Leo groaned. One of the wildhounds had latched onto his dick. Garnet fell to her knees and saw it was Hela, the first one he had created.

"Hela," groaned Leo, glancing over at Garnet. "You're going. Now, let me just fuck you."

"Mmm, good puppy!" Garnet said and then glanced down at Marwo and that cute ass. "And you are getting fucked so hard by me, Marwo."

"Thank you, little sis!" Marwo yipped. She looked over her shoulder, her youthful face bursting with pleasure. Her ears twitched.

Garnet fell to her knees, her pussy clenching down on the shifting end of the U-shaped dildo in her cunt. This sex toy was a naughty delight to enjoy. She'd gotten the idea from those satyrs of Jindag. They liked them. She understood why.

"Mmm, you got such a cute rump," Garnet said, her demonette tail swishing behind her with her excitement.

SMACK!

"Just so cute!"

A red handprint blossomed on Marwo's rump. It was such a wonderful sight. Garnet then lined up her dildo and pressed it against Marwo's hairless pussy. The tip of the dildo pushed into the monster girl's labia, parting them. Her bushy tail swished back and forth, brushing Garnet's stomach and her small breasts.

She giggled in delight at the ticklish sensation and thrust. Her dildo buried to the hilt in Marwo's pussy. The wildhound barked in delight, her head arching and doggy ears twitching. The toy shifted around in Garnet's pussy, stimulating her, and her clit pressed on the toy where there were these naughty, little ridges.

It was amazing.

Garnet gasped in delight, her black pigtails bouncing. Her hands grabbed Marwo's slender waist. The succubus, her leathery wings flapping, drew back her dildo. Her pussy kept clenching around the dildo, loving that shaft in her pussy. It wasn't her brother, but it was still a delight.

She thrust forward. She buried to the hilt in the naughty, little wildhound's cunt. Marwo gasped in delight, her tail swishing back and forth, caressing the succubus's nipples. Garnet loved it, her own slender tail slashing from side to side.

"Little Sis Garnet!" gasped the wildhound. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good."

"I know," groaned Garnet, her pussy drinking in the shifting delight of her end of the dildo. Her clit burst with sparks.

Beside her, Leo fucked Hela. Her big brother pounded his wildhound with enthusiasm. The other five wildhounds were clustered around him, all of them watching him fuck Hela with joy. They loved Garnet's big brother so much.

She smiled at the sight of them fingering their pussies, their tails wagging. He looked so handsome fucking Hela, his chest broad and strong, the four glyphs black over his heart. He groaned, pounding the monster girl's pussy hard.

Garnet matched his strokes.

"Garnet!" yapped Marwo. The wildhound wiggled her hips which shifted the other end of the dildo around in Garnet's twat and rubbed the shaft against her clit. "That's so good. Ooh, you're so wonderful."

"So are you, puppy!" Garnet moaned, pumping away. Her small breasts quivered as she pounded the monster girl's cunt. "So cute and sexy!"

Marwo's tail swished faster.

Garnet's breasts and nipples drank in the delight of the bushy tail swishing across them. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. She pumped away hard and fast. She thrust into the wildhound's cunt with hard strokes.

Marwo's tight butt-cheeks jiggled with the impacts. Her head tossed and triangular ears twitched. Garnet's pussy grew hotter around the toy. Pussy cream leaked out of her hairless twat and ran down to the tops of her thigh-high boots.

"Goddamn," groaned her big brother. "Hela, that pussy."

"You're so big, Lord Leo!" gasped Hela.

"So big!" barked the other five masturbating monster girls.

"The biggest, big bro!" Garnet moaned, her wings fluttering behind her. Garnet meant it. She had never had another cock in her but her big brother's, but she knew nothing could compare to the incestuous delight of his cock plowing into her pussy. That he had to be the biggest because he was her big brother.

The man she loved with all her heart. She had loved him for years.

She pumped away hard and fast at Marwo's pussy. She buried her dildo into the naughty monster girl's cunt, just slamming into her hard and fast. She pumped away at her, pussy clenching down on the dildo. It was wonderful. Amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes!" gasped Garnet, her tail swishing from side to side. "Puppy, you're so much fun to fuck!"

"You fuck me so good, little sis!" Marwo moaned, looking over her shoulder at Garnet. Green eyes almost glowed, reflecting the torchlight that lit this room. "You're amazing."

Garnet beamed, her demonette tail slashing behind her as she pumped her hips. Her small breasts, massaged by Marwo's bushy tail, quivered. The succubus hurtled towards her orgasm as she pounded the wildhound's pussy.

Every thrust built and built Garnet's orgasm. Her clit throbbed, rubbing against those wonderful ridges on the U-shaped dildo. Her pussy gripped the shifting end of the shaft in her cunt, the friction stimulating her. She gripped Marwo's hips, pounding the monster girl with hard strokes. Powerful strokes.

"Lord Leo!" Hela moaned. "I'm going to cum!"

"Cum, sister!" howled the other wildhounds around them, their masturbation filling the air with the hot scent of pussies.

Garnet breathed it in as she fucked Marwo. The little succubus's orgasm built and built with every thrust into the monster girl's cunt. She pumped away, a big smile on her lips. She loved this so much. It was amazing. Just a wonderful delight to ram her dildo to the hilt in Marwo's snatch. Garnet quivered, her red wings flapping as her pleasure built.

She could feel all the others rising towards their orgasms, Leo among them. Her big brother grunted as he fucked his dick into Hela's pussy. He pounded the petite wildhound with such force. Such passion.

My big brother is such a stud! thought Garnet, a smile on her lips.

"Garnet! Garnet!" yapped Marwo. "I'm going to cum! Oh, your dildo is stirring me up!"

"Cum!" Garnet gasped, pounding the wildhound, the dildo about to set off the succubus's own orgasm. "Kweh, heh, heh! Cum!"

Marwo's swishing tail stiffened against Garnet's body, the tip tickling the hollow of her throat. She slammed forward into the wildhound's cunt. With a loud howl, Marwo's body trembled, her tail wagged against Garret's boobs, caressing her nipples.

"I'm cumming!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Garnet moaned, pounding her dildo into the monster girl's climaxing twat. "You are! Such a good puppy!"

Garnet slammed her dildo to the hilt in Marwo's pussy. The shaft shifted around in the succubus's pussy and massaged her clit. She threw back her head. Her slashing tail and fluttering wings stiffened. Her orgasm swelled and swelled.

Burst in her.

"Yes!" screamed the succubus as ecstasy burst in her nethers.

Waves of delight washed out of her cunt while her pussy convulsed and spasmed around the dildo buried in her snatch. Stars burst across her vision while cunt cream gushed out around the shaft and spilled hot down her thighs.

"So good!" she moaned.

"It is!" gasped Marwo.

Garnet rode those wonderful waves of orgasmic delight. They carried her higher and higher. Ecstasy slashed over her thoughts. She quivered, the wildhound's bushy tail caressing her breasts and nipples. The succubus's climactic wave crested in her.

She panted as the pleasure receded. Euphoria swept through her body. She glanced over at her big brother driving his cock to the hilt in Hela's pussy. Then he groaned. His face twisted with passion. Garnet grinned as he pumped his spunk into her pussy.

"Lord Leo!" Hela moaned, her bushy tail wagging over his strong chest. "I love your cum in me!"

"It's so good!" barked Du, pussy cream gushing out of her pussy around the digits and spilling down her thighs.

"The best!" Nos whimpered, her tail twitching behind her as her juices splashed the floor.

"Lord Leo!" moaned Ci. Her ears twitched.

"Love you, Lord Leo!" Gwyllt howled.

"You're so lucky, Hela!" barked Cysgo, her tail slashing wildly back and forth.

"Yes, yes, yes," groaned Leo. "Oh, damn, Hela, you milked out all my cum."

"Good puppy," panted Garnet, her body buzzing. "Both of you are such good puppies."

"Yeah," panted Leo. He drew back his hips and shuddered as he pulled his cock out of Hela's pussy. He rose, looking so majestic and strong.

Garnet pulled out of Marwo's pussy and bounded to her feet, the dildo melting into shadows and leaving her pussy empty. With a hard flap of her wings, she launched into the air, clearing over the kneeling wildhounds, and landed at her big brother's side. She took his arms.

"Hela, Marwo," Leo said, his voice breathy from his orgasm. "Find out everything that you can about the twins. But don't get seen. And, please, don't get hurt."

"Yes, Lord Leo," the two wildhounds said together.

"Go!"

* * / *

I watched Hela, her pussy matted with my cum, and Marwo scamper out of the room, racing fast. I sighed. I hoped they wouldn't suffer any new pain on my part. That nothing bad would happen to them. I didn't want my women hurt.

But we needed information.

I closed my eyes and hoped I was making the right decision to take the fight to the twins. But I had to. I needed to kill Ziamili. It was the only way to save Halia and the villagers. The bastard's minions petrified them. He had started this war.

"Never start a fight but always finish it." I had heard that from a movie or a TV show. Probably a lot of them. Well, I would finish this fight.