Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 30

Story Info
Chapter 30.
3.8k words
4.72
7.2k
12

Part 65 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty

"The thick night falls, let the enmity of Lord Zuen smother!"

Night Smother fell on a basilisk. The dark coated her, hiding her from sight and disorienting her. It was chaos. I had to be careful. There was so much craziness going on. If I threw out spells without any care, I would hurt my own women.

I spotted a yuki-onna open. "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

The bolt of lightning slashed down and struck her. She screamed and pitched forward, hitting the ground and then vanishing in a mote of darkness. Will o' wisps fired their attacks down at the enemy. Pandemonium reigned. My monster girls were attacking. Slashing. Biting. Clawing. They were fighting for their lives.

Fighting for me.

"Yeah, get him!" Garnet cheered. "Come on Baaghi! Usiku! Kick his ass!"

Those two were fighting Ziamili. He was blocking Usiku's shadowy sword strikes with his bare arms. That stone flesh he had was powerful. He hardly needed that armor he wore. Baaghi's claws raked uselessly down his back.

But they were pressuring him. Keeping him from using spells.

I searched for my next target. I had to use my magic to eliminate the enemy. Enemy monster girls were vanishing. But so were mine. Would it be enough? Would my plan work? Or had I kicked over the beehive and we were about to be swarmed to death?

* * / *

Lana Fulmine and the will o' wisps opening volley had been effective.

She had personally killed a basilisk. The will o' wisps had fried another basilisk, and unicorn, and an orc. The enemy was being whittled away. But there were still so many of them out there. The movie starlet looked for another open target.

Werebears, arachnes, wildhounds, oozes, satyrs, and quetzalcoatls all fought down there. The chaos was frightening. She didn't want to hit a wildhound by accident. Didn't want to fry a werebear by mistake. Her heart pounded a mile a minute, but she had to keep her cool.

"Pick your targets!" she shouted as she stared at the melee.

A flash of movement to her immediate left turned her attention to Dvasia. The will o' wisp had her attention to the battlefield, so she didn't see the block of ice that had appeared over her head. It slammed down into her body.

The force caved her plasmic head into her shoulders and drove her body to the floor. She hit hard and her body shuddered. Then she vanished in a burst of motes, dead and sent back to the Void Crystal to sleep.

Lana's stomach tightened at the sudden death.

* * / *

A group of monster girls had broken free of the others and rushed up to the balcony where I stood with Garnet and my mother. A pair of unicorns, a basilisk, and a yuki-onna were intent on climbing the walls to reach me.

I ignored them. We were high up. I wanted to kill the monster girls who were hurting my girls. My lovers.

I felt Ci die. I spotted her fading away, an orc over her. Hela jumped onto that orc, the wildhound clawing to avenge her slain sister. Not far away, another orc threw a sword up and slammed into Vaivory. The quetzalcoatl screamed in pain, her serpentine half swishing. Her wings faltered. She plummeted for the ground, vanishing into motes a moment later. A unicorn gored Du, slamming hard into the wildhound's back, and kept running. The dying wildhound spasmed, impaled on the horn, and then vanished into motes.

Sreaga bit into her basilisk, the arachne holding the scaled bitch tight. The basilisk fell to the ground, body spasming. However, another basilisk threw Sreaga to the ground. The spider-girl's legs kicked as the basilisk slammed a foot down and crushed her throat.

"Fuck," I muttered, hating my monster girls dying. I stared at the basilisk, open. No one around. "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity--"

Suddenly, the two unicorns who had charged the balcony leaped up the fifteen feet and landed amid my mother, Garnet, and me. The shock interrupted my spell. I hadn't realized they could do that. Their horns lowered and they lunged, one at me and one at Garnet.

* * / *

Maya surged through the water, the oozes, mermaids, and the one hippocampus swimming with her. The enemy monster girls were kicking in a froth of bubbles, trying to swim to the surface. But they were in Maya's element.

She went for the red cap, the naked monster girl kicking, releasing her sword that became blood that diffused crimson through the water. The orcs were thrashing, their armor carrying them down towards the bottom of the pool. Basilisks opened their mouths to breathe their petrification breath.

Nothing came out.

The red cap turned in the water and then fresh blood flashed. A trident formed out of the scarlet, tines gleaming in the light. She locked eyes on Maya as the undine swam closer. The weapon stabbed out at Maya.

She surged around it, flowing with ease through the water. She laughed in delight, the red cap moving so slow. She seized the red cap. Maya held the enemy with her arms and legs. She clapped a hand over the red cap's mouth and forced her fingers into the red cap's mouth to drown her faster.

She thrashed in Maya's arms, legs kicking in a panic.

The mermaids went for the unicorns. Mase, Skela, and Pani each surged for one and grabbed the kicking unicorns by the waist. The mermaids' powerful tails swished and dragged the enemy monster girls deeper into the pools.

The yuki-onna who had fallen in began freezing the water around them, forming barriers to protect themselves. They made Maya shiver. She remembered the pain they had caused her. The torment they could inflict.

Ghoda, the hippocampus, shot like a torpedo at one barrier of ice and slammed into it. The crystals shattered around her. With another flex of her seahorse tail, she hurtled into the yuki-onna and propelled the monster girl to the water's depths.

The red cap thrashed. Her trident tried to find Maya's flesh. But she was water. Liquid. She could ripple and undulate and avoid those steel tines.

The oozes struck the basilisks. Cikhala and her sisters engulfed the basilisks in their gelatinous bodies, weighing them down and keeping them from kicking to the surface. It was brutal. Maya knew they weren't just killing these monster girls.

They were drowning them.

It was a terrible way to die, but they had no choice. They had to eliminate them or Leo and the others would have more to fight. So Maya kept her hold on the red cap. She would make sure that as many monster girls drowned as possible.

The more enemies eliminated, the better chance her family had to survive today.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin acted the moment the unicorns landed.

The nearest unicorn to the dryad lowered her horn and rammed it at Leo's guts. The spell he had been casting faltered. He stepped back, struggling to bring his weapon down to block, but it would be too late for him.

However, Mrs. Baldwin was ready for the attack. She had been prepared for this eventuality. She surged out her vines from her toes the moment she saw them jump. Now they reached for the unicorn and wrapped around her legs and torso, yanking her back. The horn came an inch from slamming into her son's breastplate.

Garnet wasn't so lucky.

She screamed in pain. The other unicorn's horn had been buried deep into the succubus's guts. Her wings fluttered. Her head tossed in pain. Mrs. Baldwin stared in horror at her daughter who was badly injured. Leo screamed out something that was lost to the shock that fell on Mrs. Baldwin.

She had only protected one of her children.

* * / *

The unicorn horn jerked to a stop before ramming into me.

The vines wrapped around her body yanked her to the balcony. My heart raced. The sudden leap had me spinning in shock. I had ignored those monster girls. And now--

"Big bro!" moaned my little sister. The unicorn ripped her horn out of Garnet's guts. She staggered back, a large hole punched through her flesh. She stumbled into the wall and leaned there as the unicorn lunged to finish her off.

Mom let out a sob of pain.

"Sparks zap and crackle, let the strength of Lord Enlil sizzle!"

Sparks burst from my hands and slammed into the unicorn. The electric force burst across her skin. Her entire body shook from the Intermediate Lightning spell. She slumped over the railing, her horsetail swishing over her naked rump.

Then she melted away. Gone. Killed.

Garnet slumped down the wall, leaving a bloody smear behind. Mom wrestled with the other unicorn who fought to break the woody vines wrapped around her body. I ignored the bitch and rushed to my dying little sister.

"Big bro," she breathed, her eyes falling on mine. "I don't mind... dying for you... I love you and--"

"Idiot, I'm not letting you die." I grabbed her hand.

"What?" she gasped, blood on her lips. "I'm wasting my dying speech and you're not letting me die?"

I shook my head and chanted, "Graven wounds pulse in pain, let the healing of Lord Dumazid flow!"

The Intermediate Life spell flowed into her body. The wound to her guts closed up, leaving not even a scar behind. Only her blood. She stared down at the hole and then her cheeks puffed out in annoyance.

"You really should warn a girl before she goes and makes a dying speech of love," she said. "That's so rude, big bro."

"I know," I said, grinning at her. For a moment, all the death fell away.

Then I heard the unicorn hissing. The sounds of violence echoed from below. I rose and turned to deal with the unicorn only to see a yuki-onna and a basilisk climbing over the railing. Frost spread from the icy monster girl's touch while the basilisk opened her mouth, sharp, lizard-like teeth dripping with venom.

Their breath didn't work on me, but would their poison?

* * / *

A block of ice slammed down on Zaibas, killing another of the will o' wisps.

Lana Fulmine knew Led was responsible. The smarter brother stood back and was casting spells while his twin fought with Usiku and Baaghi below. Lana gathered her lightning to attack when a shout drew her attention to the left.

Monster girls were assaulting the balcony Leo was on. A unicorn thrashed in vines. A yuki-onna and a basilisk were climbing over the railing. Fear for her number one fan galvanized the lightning sprite.

Her wings thrust wide. Electricity crackled between the plasma wing bones that formed their shape. She aimed it and fired. Crackling death hurtled across the battlefield and struck the basilisk about to pounce on her love. She collapsed on the railing instead and vanished in motes of light.

Lana smiled.

Before her, a frozen ax flashed into being and hurtled at her like it had been thrown by an invisible, floating person. The edge gleamed sharp.

* * / *

The basilisk vanished into glittering motes.

I focused on the yuki-onna. She leaped over the railing and touched the tendrils holding the unicorn bound up. My dryad-mother gasped in pain, the ice attacking her hold on the unicorn. I rose to my height.

"Waves slam into the shore, let the strength of Lord Enki hammer!" I chanted.

A mace of water formed in the air and slammed into the yuki-onna's face. It struck her hard like it was made of stone. Her head cracked back. She tumbled over the railing and slammed to the ground below.

"Bitch!" Mom cursed and then her tendrils squeezed about the unicorn she held. The monster girl screamed as the vines crushed her. Ribs popped. Cracked. Then she spasmed and collapsed on the ground.

I swallowed at the pain on the unicorn's poor face. I pushed it away and marched over her as she vanished into motes of light. I didn't want to cause the enemy monster girls pain, but their masters had sent them into harm's way. I grabbed the railing, looking for new targets to kill.

Bhaaloo the werebear ripped apart a unicorn while Panja, in her bear form like the other werebears, roared in pain. Ice formed over her fur, crystallizing about her as a yuki-onna unleashed her power.

I growled and drew in my will to throw out more death.

* * / *

The red cap abandoned trying to stab Maya with the trident.

Instead, she kicked.

"No, you don't!" Maya shouted into the water as the red cap swam for the surface.

She wasn't the only one. A unicorn, basilisk, and five of the yuki-onna, the most deadly to water monster girls, broke the surface and breathed in the fresh air. They were still stuck in the water, but they were not drowning.

The yuki-onna gathered together as Maya fought against the red cap's strength. The enemy monster girl was strong. The red cap kicked her legs with desperation, her will to live strong. She wanted to reach the surface.

Maya wouldn't let her.

The five yuki-onna linked arms and then dove back beneath the water. They were floating above Maya, their frost-blue hair billowing around them. The temperature in the warm water plummeted. Ice crystals formed around them. Feathery branches of freezing water extended out in all directions from them, the cold reaching to Maya.

Terror rippled through the undine at the memory of being frozen before. The growing branches of ice crystals reached towards her. She kicked with her legs, fighting against the red cap swimming for the surface.

"NO!" Maya shouted, the cold chilling her liquid flesh.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine's instincts screamed at her.

Between fighting in this world for her number one fan and the months of training she had undergone to perform stunts and hand-to-hand combat while playing Jane Dangerous had taught her body how to react without thinking under stress. She threw herself to the ground. The ax slammed into the wall behind her and shattered. Shards of ice peppered her flesh.

But they didn't mar the perfection of her silvery skin.

Her golden hair alive with static electricity, she rose with fury in her heart. She focused now on Led. Leo was protected, so it was time to take the bastard out who was killing her will o' wisps. She threw her wings wide.

Lightning arced across the battlefield at Led. He dove out of the way and rose, his blue hair not even ruffled. He had that attitude many male models had. Men who thought they were gorgeous and hunky. She could feel the ego pouring off of him.

He didn't like missing and then being attacked.

"I have more for you!" Lana Fulmine shouted. The movie starlet had no idea if he heard her. More electricity crackled through her wings, the charge building to discharge an attack.

Blinding lights burst before the lightning sprite. She gasped at the strobing effect. It stabbed pain into her eyes. Lana Fulmine stumbled back, her wings flapping. The attack vanished, leaving her feeling dizzy. She shook her head.

The urge to discharge swelled through her, but she couldn't see well. She blinked, blue blurs left smeared across her vision. They cleared up enough for her to gaze out at the battlefield. She looked to the far end where Led had stood.

He wasn't there.

She looked around, searching for any sign of the bastard. She had only been blinded a few seconds. Surely he couldn't have vanished in that amount of time. Unless he'd retreated through the doors where his valkyrie was freeing the last of the monster girls trapped by the vines.

She scanned the battlefield, spotting the two satyrs, Havas and Khur, goring a unicorn and killing her. The number of combatants had shrunk. Casualties on both sides were mounting up. Lana cursed. Where did that bastard go?

Fear twisted her guts. He had Light magic. What could he do with it?

* * / *

I gazed out at the battlefield.

It was not going well. Many of my monster girls were dead. So were the enemies', but the balance seemed to be shifting into the twins' favor. I swallowed and sought out one of those pricks. Lights burst by Lana Fulmine's position, driving her back. I spotted Led who...

Vanished.

"Crap," I muttered. A rippling mirage had devoured him. I couldn't see him at all. "Invisibility?"

"What, big bro?" Garnet asked.

"Never mind."

My gaze swept along the battlefield looking for Ziamili. He still fought with Usiku and Baaghi in the middle. She swung her sword at him but a shield of metal sprang up in the air before her. The weapon clanged off of it. He jumped back and then turned as Baaghi rushed in to attack.

His fist struck her in the head hard. It threw her to the ground. He aimed his hand at her, his lips moving with a spell.

But I was already casting my own spell. "Spark of lightning, crackle of electricity, let the wrath of Lord Enlil explode!"

The bolt of lightning leaped out of my hand and hurtled across the battlefield at Ziamili. He finished his spell and a spike of rock fired from him and rammed through Baaghi's heart as the rakshasa struggled to stand. Her tiger head threw back and roared in pain.

Then she died.

Ziamili threw himself to the ground a heartbeat later. My spell struck the ground behind him. I grimaced.

"Fuck!"

The valkyrie charged to the fight, leading the monster girls she had freed. Reinforcements. This was going badly.

* * / *

The cute and adorable little succubus watched her big brother, waiting for him to give commands. He cursed and then pointed out at the battlefield. "Mom, Garnet, we're going down there. I have a weapon. I can do more good down there."

"You got it, big bro!" Garnet exclaimed, excitement rippling through her. Her red, bat-like wings spread wide and her cute tail swished back and forth behind her. "Kweh, heh, heh, they will kneel before my adorableness!"

Leo vaulted over the side, his gray robes flapping. Garnet's mother followed. Grinning, Garnet leaped off, her wings letting her spiral down the fifteen feet to land beside her big brother. The surviving will o' wisps fired lightning at the reinforcements. Enemy monster girls died.

Garnet grinned.

Leo charged out into the battlefield. Garnet followed, conjuring a whip of shadows from her hand, eager to lash some naughty, naughty monster girls. What a fun day this has been! I got to do a death speech and now I get to whip girls!

* * / *

Lighting fired from Lana's wings. She discharged her power and struck a yuki-onna racing at the valkyrie's side.

The monster girl collapsed to the ground in a burst of frosty air and dissipated into motes.

Lana nodded and then turned her gaze back to finding Led. She would kill that bastard for her master, avenging Dvasia and Zaibas in the process. Her eyes scanned the battlefield. He had to be somewhere.

He couldn't be a coward and flee. They had to end this today.

Then she groaned as she spotted her number one fan rushing into the battle. "Leo. What are you doing?"

* * / *

I charged forward. The valkyrie had reached the main fight. She had a deadly look about her. She went to attack Bhaaloo, my werebear. I couldn't let that stand.

"Hey, frosty bitch!" I snarled. "You skank-ass valkyrie!"

She whirled to face me, her icy sword held low. "Skank?" she demanded. "You peasant. Do you know who I was?"

"Some two-bit slut that Led had a hardon for!" I growled, sliding to a stop facing her. Ten feet separated us.

She snarled and charged at me. I parried her attack with my spear. She was fast, darting to the right to get around my attack, her crystalline blade bleeding fog. It spilled down around her hand while her blonde hair whipped behind her. She got around my spear and lunged in to cut me down.

"Ocean's fury crashes into the beach, let the passion of Lord Enki flow!" I chanted.

A splash of water swept from me and flowed across the ground. It struck her and knocked her down on her ass. She hissed in frustration, the liquid freezing on her body and icy armor. She kicked up to her feet like she was in a Kung Fu movie and again launched slashing attacks at me.

12