Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 30

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin looked for who needed her help.

Iaidas, one of the quetzalcoatl, had her snake tail wrapped around a basilisk, crushing the enemy monster girl. Behind Iaidas, a yuki-onna rushed to the aid of the dying basilisk. The quetzalcoatl had no idea it was coming.

Mrs. Baldwin acted. The dryad sent her tendrils rushing at the yuki-onna. The motherly woman didn't want to crush another monster girl, but her family was in danger. Iaidas wasn't one of her biological children, but that didn't matter. She was a surrogate child. Adopted.

Mrs. Baldwin loved them all.

Her roots surged towards the yuki-onna when something flashed down from above. The fairy darted before Mrs. Baldwin, butterfly wings fluttering. With a giggle and swish of her wand, a bright burst of light exploded.

The dazzling brilliance struck Mrs. Baldwin's eyes. The motherly dryad screamed and stumbled back, her eyes burning.

* * / *

Garnet's conjured whip smacked into a yuki-onna.

"Naughty, naughty girl!" the succubus chortled. "You've been so bad. Kweh, heh, heh!"

The yuki-onna turned, her blue hair sweeping behind her. Frost spilled down her body. She held out her hands, icy winter gathering between them like she powered up to unleash some sort of attack. Garnet grinned and flapped her wings, dodging to the right as a chunk of glittering ice fired from the yuki-onna's hands.

"Missed me!" Garnet taunted and slashed her whip again, striking the yuki-onna in the belly. A red welt rose across the white skin.

Blue eyes glared at Garnet. More ice hurtled at the succubus.

She danced around the deadly attack, tail swishing behind her. Mocking laughter burst from her throat as she whipped the yuki-onna across the tits this time. The succubus savored her graceful dodges. She was the masochistic heroine of the story. Like Tira from Sorcerer Hunters.

"Bad, bad, yuki-onna!" she admonished. "I'll have to whip you into--"

The block of ice hurtled at Garnet, catching her off-guard in the middle of her fantasy.

12