Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 31

Story Info
Chapter 31.
3.6k words
4.73
8k
13

Part 66 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-One

I blocked the valkyrie's slashing attacks with my spear. Three blows that rang out against the metal of my weapon. She fought with ferocity, her blue eyes burning with anger. I had touched a nerve in her, and she was pissed.

"How much did you charge for blowjobs?" I demanded.

"You rotten bastard!" she snarled.

"Five bucks, huh? So you're a cheap whore?"

She slashed in wildly. I blocked her furious strokes with ease, reading her attacks. A spell formed on my lips as our weapons crashed together. "Darkness hides and shadows conceal, let the curse of Lord Zuen fall!"

Inky patches of darkness spilled over her eyes, blinding her. I smiled at that.

"Lord Leo!" Nimhe cried in pain.

I turned to see one of my arachne's legs being cut off by a stroke of an orc's sword. Purple ichor spurted from the stump. Then Nimhe lunged in and grabbed the orc's head with her hands and jerked, exposing the orc's neck.

Nimhe bit.

Her venom pumped into the orc's body. The green-skinned monster girl roared in pain, her face twisting in agony. Nimhe released her prey. The orc collapsed and fell on the ground, spasming, froth at her mouth. Then she melted away.

"You okay?" I shouted at her.

"I'm fine!" Her compound eyes fixed on me. Then she gasped, "Watch out!"

The blind valkyrie lunged in at me while I had been distracted. Her sword stabbed me in the shoulder. She hit my breastplate, the point scraping over the side with an ear-splitting screech. It hit the edge of my armor and rammed into my exposed upper arm. Icy cold speared into me.

The valkyrie cackled with mad fury.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine scanned the room.

It was a mess. Everyone was running around. Fighting. Leo reeled back, taking a wound from the valkyrie. Worry tugged at Lana Fulmine, but it was too chaotic for her to fire into the melee. She could hit someone.

Where are you, Led? rippled through her mind. She didn't think for one second that the slimy dungeon builder had fled. He was here somewhere.

She just had to spot him.

She winced as an orc threw Hela off her back. The wildhound's slender limbs spasmed as she struggled to stand. Before she could, the orc rammed her sword through Hela's breasts. The cute monster girl spasmed and then vanished.

"Where are you!" Lana hissed.

Kibir screamed to Lana's right. The will o' wisp collapsed, crushed by another block of ice. Led's work. Lana didn't understand where he could be hiding. How he could still be killing her will o' wisps. She had to find him. Stop him.

* * / *

"Blossom and regrow with life, let the vitality of Lord Dumazid heal," I growled, using the Beginner Tier Life spell to heal myself. I didn't have unlimited mana. I was burning through my reserves. But it was enough to heal the damage.

I blocked the wild attacks from the valkyrie. She might be blind, but that didn't stop her from flourishing her sword before her as she sought to cut me down. Our weapons clanged together as I considered a plan.

I smiled. "Waves slam into the shore, let the strength of Lord Enki hammer!"

The mace of water appeared and slammed at the valkyrie. Her battle instincts were intense because she whirled and blocked the watery weapon. It struck her sword with a quivering blow. She was open to me.

I rammed my spear forward.

She must have heard the rustle of my robes because she turned at the last moment. Instead of burying my spear into her side, I slammed it into her belly. I thrust it deep. She gasped, her back arching. Then she convulsed as the electric current from the spear arced into her.

She screamed, "Lord Led!"

Her crystalline sword fell from her twitching hands and shattered on the ground. I ripped my blade from her stomach and then rammed it right into her throat. She gurgled, blind hands grabbing the haft, clutching it.

Then she sagged and dissolved into motes.

"Yes!" I hissed in triumph.

Only to see Marwo falling to the ground, spasming, her shoulder bloody from a basilisk's bite. Venom poured through my wildhound. Her body spasmed on the ground. I felt Gwyllt dying somewhere else, my monster girls dwindling fast.

* * / *

Garnet squeaked in fright at the icy death hurtling for her.

All she could do was fall limp.

She crashed on her back moments before the chunk of frozen water hurtled over her. The chill of its passage kissed her face. Her heart lurched. This was suddenly so real to her. Battle had always felt like a game to her. Like she was reliving all her favorite Animes. Sailor Moon, Dragonball Z, Demon Slayer, ReZero, Naruto, Sorcerer Hunters, Those Who Hunt Elves, and more. Now... Now... Now she had almost died.

She could be hurt.

Her friends were getting hurt. Sure, they came back to life, but there was pain. When the unicorn gored her, she'd felt agony, but it let her pretend to give a dying speech, her final words of love to her big brother.

But she knew she would come back. That death wasn't the end for her.

Not so long as Leo lived.

But that didn't mean this was a game. The enemy didn't just let her do her monologue. They didn't care that she was playing. This was life and death. She had to take this seriously. She had to stand up and defeat the yuki-onna.

"Yes!" she cried and pushed herself to her feet. "I'll..."

Her words trailed off as a blast of lightning struck the yuki-onna. The icy monster girl pitched forward in a flurry of frosty hair and hit the ground. Then she dissolved into light. From the balcony, Svyte stood proud.

"Okay," Garnet said. "I'll take the next fight seriously."

She looked around and winced as Daant, one of the werebears, was gored by a unicorn. Nasty bitches! Garnet didn't like them. Not only were they Light monsters, the antithesis of a Dark monster like the succubus, but they liked to ram their horns into people.

"Unicorns are supposed to be graceful and beautiful!" she hissed. "Not big meanies!"

But the unicorn darted off, not caring that Garnet was offended.

Still, she had the vicious satisfaction of spotting Havas and Khur goring another unicorn, the two satyrs ramming their shorter horns into the nasty monster girl's flesh. Garnet's wings fluttered in excitement at the evil being slain.

However, it was Ziamili that really caught Garnet's eye. He threw a fist at Usiku. She blocked his blow with her sword, retreating before him. He was like a boxer, throwing haymakers left and right at the fomorian.

Time to dominate a guy, Garnet thought and charged at him, her whip at the ready.

* * / *

An icy ax spun through the air and slammed into Gintaras. The will o' wisp's body of roiling, blue plasma split in half from the force of the blue. Incandescent fog spilled from her injury. She screamed as she collapsed.

Then she dissolved away.

"This ends!" Lana Fulmine screamed. She was tired of her will o' wisps dying. She threw herself off the balcony, her wings spread wide. They carried her over the battlefield. She would find the bastard. She would murder Led.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin fell to the ground, her eyes burning from the fairy's attack.

The dryad blinked her eyes, tears spilling down her woody cheeks. Her vision blurred. She couldn't see anything clearly. But she heard Iaidas scream in pain as the yuki-onna's sneak attack struck. The quetzalcoatl's hissing agony tore at Mrs. Baldwin's heart.

Then it cut off and the dryad knew Iaidas had perished.

Mrs. Baldwin had failed to protect another member of her surrogate family. Another of her children had been hurt. She screamed in fury as she staggered to her feet, blinking to clear her vision. Everything looked distorted through her watery vision. Blurred and blotchy.

In the air, a smudge of purple and pink whirled around and soared right over the dryad. The obnoxious giggling rose over the battlefield. Something sparkled and swirled.

The fairy brandishing her wand! screamed through Mrs. Baldwin's mind.

A beam of white-hot light lanced down at the dryad.

* * / *

The valkyrie dead, I glared at two basilisks. They had just killed my wildhounds. They were the reason that Marwo and Gwyllt had died. I had felt both their deaths. Now they were staring at me, blood on their plump lips. The reptilian monster girls advanced.

"The thick night falls, let the enmity of Lord Zuen smother!"

Choking night fell on the two basilisks. A crushing darkness that would suffocate them. I turned away from their deaths, taking grim satisfaction in avenging my monster girls. I would protect as many of them as I could.

* * / *

The feathery tendrils of freezing water reached for Maya and touched her flesh.

She screamed in pain, fighting against the swimming red cap. The crystals formed in her liquid body. They tore at her. The pain rippled through her. The five yuki-onna floating above her all had vicious smiles on their lips.

"CUNTS!" Maya roared, the agony spreading through her as more of her body froze.

She reached into the water around her. The liquid that shared her essence. She was an undine, made of water. The element wholly made up her body. She had no organs. No muscles or veins. She didn't even have a brain. She was an awareness that animated the water into the form of a young girl.

An awareness that could control water.

Maya poured her rage into the liquid around her and sent a wave rippling through the surface. Unseen until it tore into those delicate branches of growing ice. Shards ripped for the current that rushed up at the yuki-onna.

It struck them, but they held tight, clutching each other's hands. Their blue hair whipped around them in the current. Shards of their own ice struck their bodies, cutting them. They didn't care. They kept freezing the water.

More ice spread.

The red cap thrashed harder to escape Maya's grasp as the ice surged down and stuck the undine's body again. She screamed in pain, holding tight to the monster girl as the crystalline death spread through her. The five yuki-onna smiled.

They know they're killing me, Maya realized, helpless to stop her body from freezing. Her one attack had failed. Her last chance to survive. Sorry, Leo.

All she could do was hold onto the red cap and hope the enemy drowned first.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin dove to the ground and rolled hard, the impact bruising her flesh. The beam of light from the fairy's wand slashed across the stones where she had stood. The dryad's heart pounded, the sap flowing through her veins chilled with fear.

What could she do against the fairy? Mrs. Baldwin had no ranged attacks. She had no possible way to fight against the winged fairy.

She picked herself up as the fluttering, giggling monster girl winged over the battlefield. Mrs. Baldwin had to think of something. Fast. Her eyes scanned the fight. Bhaaloo, the werebear, was in a fierce battle with an orc nearby.

A sword plunged into her torso. Mrs. Baldwin gasped as the orc ripped her weapon free of the werebear's furry chest. Roaring in pain, blood spilling down her black fur, she batted the orc's sword to the side. It hit the ground and slid to a stop. With a snarl Bhaaloo fell on the orc, clawing at the enemy monster girl.

But so much blood was spilling out of Bhaaloo. The orc struggled beneath, getting mauled. The werebear grew weaker and weaker. Mrs. Baldwin darted forward to help, but only got a few feet when Bhaaloo collapsed.

And then vanished.

The orc lay on the ground, panting. Then she rolled up and sprinted off to help in another fight, leaving her weapon lying nearby. The fairy winged around. Mrs. Baldwin swallowed, then sent her toes growing out, her roots reaching towards the mad idea the dryad had just had.

* * / *

Garnet cracked her whip at Ziamili. The shadowy blur struck his armor across the chest, ringing it like a bell, and did nothing to him. He grinned at her. She wouldn't be afraid. She would be strong. She was her big bro's little sister.

She would charm Ziamili and end this fight.

"Well, well, well," said Ziamili, "look at you. Just a delectable thing, aren't you. After I kill your builder, are you going to serve me?"

"Kweh, heh, heh, you do not have the skill to--"

His fist blurred at her in the middle of her monologue. She squeaked in indignation and flapped her wings hard. She launched into the air, his fist flying beneath her. The graceful succubus twisted, annoyance flashing through her.

"You're supposed to let me finish talking before you attack!" she hissed as she twisted in the air and then dropped down on his shoulders. Her thighs went around his neck, which didn't feel like flesh at all but was as hard as stone. Her hands grabbed his face, covering his eyes. "That's how this works!"

"Fuck a bear!" growled Ziamili.

Nearby, Usiku regained her feet and darted in, a shadowy sword flashing into her hand. The fomorian would ram him through. Garnet grinned, keeping her hands covering his eyes. But Ziamili snapped his head in Usiku's direction.

"Hard and unyielding, let the steel of Lord Nabu attack!" he chanted.

A hunk of steel burst from him and slammed into Usiku. The impact threw the fomorian to the ground. She hit hard, dark-purple tits heaving. She coughed and wheezed, her chest crushed in. Then she vanished into motes.

Garnet squeaked in indignation and dug her fingers into his eyes.

"Little bitch!" growled Ziamili.

"I'll show you how--hey!"

The air whipped around her as he did a backward slam. She struck the ground between her shoulder blades a moment before he hit, his armor clattering. Air exploded from her lungs and she lost her grip on him. Her head cracked into the hard stone. Lights strobed before her eyes. She groaned as her thighs slipped from his neck.

Her mind ached.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine surveyed the battlefield, still looking to find that bastard Led.

On the ground, she spotted the gorgon fighting Paanee. The snakes hissed around the gorgon's face. Paanee slithered hard. She swung her long, blue tail. The gorgon jumped over it. As Paanee came around, the gorgon's eyes met hers.

Paanee hissed, the stone starting to grow over her body and petrify her. Monster girls, Lana thought, couldn't be petrified. But maybe Paanee had been exposed to the gaze too many times. It wasn't happening fast, but the stone was creeping up her scales.

Green acid spat from Paanee's mouth. The gorgon dove to the ground, all her snakes spitting fury, dancing in a dozen directions. Paanee's tail was too quick. Before the gorgon could get up she was wrapped up by the crushing tail of the naga.

"Yesssss!" Paanee hissed, her boobs bouncing as her sinuous body wrapped around the gorgon. She held her tight.

But the gorgon twisted. Her snake-hairs lashed out and bit all over Paanee's breasts. As the naga crushed the gorgon's body, dozen of venomous attacks struck the poor naga, leaving her torso riddled in deadly wounds.

"No!" Lana shouted as Paanee's mouth frothed. Her entire body convulsed as the snakes kept striking her, poisoning her.

Lana banked down to help, but she was too late. Paanee vanished into motes, slain by the gorgon. Snarling in fury, Lana's wings arced with more electricity. The gorgon rose and staggered. She breathed, poking at her tender ribs. Paanee had almost killed the gorgon.

Lana Fulmine would finish the bitch off.

The lightning stuck the gorgon and threw her back. She hit the ground, her body smoking from damage. She wasn't dead. As Lana landed, her hair crackling with static energy, the gorgon turned her gaze on Lana.

She felt the strength of it. The power. It struck at her magical body, seeking to petrify it like a human. The attack was painful, attacking the defenses she had against it, eroding it like the current of a river undercutting a cliff.

* * / *

Maya clutched to the red cap as the yuki-onna froze her body. She held tight, barely able to move. The pain ripped through her. Just let me drown the bitch. Keep her from joining the fight. That's it.

From the depths of the pool, the mermaids swam up. Mase, Skela, and Pani rushed at the yuki-onna attacking Maya. The three mermaids' tails flashed as they rushed through the pool, their hair streaming behind them. Before the yuki-onna could react, three were seized and yanked down into the water.

The attack on Maya halted, but so much of her body was already turned to ice. She could hardly move, just clutching onto the red cap to keep her from swimming to the surface. The yuki-onna, already beneath the water to attack Maya, thrashed. They would drown soon.

A blast of ice struck Pani in the face. The green-haired mermaid went limp and drifted down only to disappear. The other two drove their yuki-onna to the bottom of the pool. Then Ghoda the hippocampus shot into view. She slammed into the yuki-onna that killed Pani with such force it broke her body.

She died.

Then Ghoda turned and shot up to grab another yuki-onna's hair. The hippocampus swam fast, dragging the kicking monster girl behind her. It left one yuki-onna to attack Maya. She kept it up, freezing more and more of her body.

The red cap thrashed. She has to be on the verge of drowning, thought Maya. She just has to be.

The red cap conjured a hammer, another weapon. It flashed in the water. They had been useless so far. Maya was water, she could flow out of the way. Only she was so frozen right now, she could barely move.

The red cap swung the hammer through the water, screaming out a burst of bubbles. The hammer hit Maya's body. The ice in her shattered. She screamed in pain as she was ripped apart. Her body burst into fragmented pieces.

She died.

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin snagged the orc's sword with her roots. The fairy swooped down, brandishing her wand. With a mighty heave of her roots, the dryad threw the orc's weapon. The steel slashed through the air, forming a whirling blur of death, a disc of silver.

The fairy gasped and dodged to the right. The sword missed her body but sheered through her butterfly wing. She screamed as she went into a tumble and crashed to the ground hard. Dust burst off her remaining wing, the powdery scales that came off butterflies.

Mrs. Baldwin surged her extended roots at the fairy who groaned and whimpered on the ground. The fairy struggled to rise, her face twisted in fury. She had her wand. The dryad hated doing this. But she had her family to protect.

The roots wrapped around the fairy's head and throat. They grew into the monster girl's mouth and squeezed about her neck. More roots grabbed her wand, yanking it from her grasp. Mrs. Baldwin strangled the fairy, her heart breaking that such violence was necessary.

* * / *

Lana closed her eyes against the petrifying gaze. Its attack on her body stopped. Without looking, she spread her lightning wings wide. The gorgon charged at her, snakes hissing in pain from the last attack. If those snakes bite me...

Lightning burst from her wings.

Sweeping chains of electricity arced out and struck the gorgon. They blasted her body, throwing her smoking to the ground. She screamed in pain, thrashing. Her snake-hairs twitched and spasmed. Then she died and vanished.

Hearing the hisses cut off, Lana opened her eyes. She smiled and turned around.

An ice ax slashed in at her head. She had just a moment to realize that Led had killed her before the magical attack buried deep into her chest. Lana Fulmine was dead before she hit the ground, her body vanishing.

She joined the many other monster girls sleeping in the Void Crystal.

* * / *

Ziamili was on Garnet before she could react.

12