Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 33

Story Info
Chapter 33
4.7k words
4.66
8.3k
17

Part 68 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Three

I staggered into my throne room. I stared at the map.

There was one last red dot fleeing the dungeon. He was almost out. Led had really escaped. It was too much to hope one of the traps would have gotten him on the way out. I groaned, leaning on my mother and little sister.

Then Led was out of my dungeon.

"Asshole," Garnet hissed.

"Yes, he was," Nimhe said. The arachne stood nearby with Sviesos beside her. They, two mermaids, and my hippocampus were the only monster girls who had survived the battle. Our forces had annihilated each other.

But my Level One monster girls had performed amazingly. They went up against stronger monster girls and still held their own. They wanted to please me. They didn't just serve me, they loved me. I was starting to realize that it wasn't always the case with dungeon builders.

They could squander the affection of their monster girls. Just use them as things.

It was terrible. I hated making them fight for me.

"Come on," I said. "We got to put our home to right and..." The words to the spell to heal Halia rose in my mind. I could fix her. I could make her whole again. I wanted to, but...

The monster girls who had died for me deserved to be revived first. I had to think about my defenses. What if adventurers wandered in just now? How embarrassing would that be if a party of heroes blundered in before I could restore any of my slain monster girls?

I wouldn't die to something like that. Not after coming so far.

I continued leaning on my mother. I didn't need to. I had healed us all with Life magic, but I felt weary. Drained. Garnet clung to my other arm. She wasn't joking around. So muted. Today had been filled with fresh horrors for us all.

I just had to focus on loving my monster girls. Halia. My harem. I needed them to keep my humanity against what we just went through. I had killed my second man. Mthunzi and now Ziamili. My hands had done it. Halia had finished off Jindag for me because I had hesitated, unable to execute him.

I had crushed the life out of Ziamili out of fury. Using Shapechange was such a dumb idea. I could have used better magic. Protected myself with Static Aura, but he had hurt my little sister, so I had to make him suffer.

I hated this dark part of myself.

We rode the elevator and passed through the living quarters to the Void Crystal. Souleen was there. She stared at me with such worry in her eyes. She stood upon it, her motherly face twisting with concern for me.

"Are you okay, Lord Leo?" she asked, her voice tight with concern.

"Yeah," I lied. I had to be. We were all hurting. We all understood what we had gone through. In some ways, we were soldiers who had gone through the same war. My mother and little sister had been there with me. They understood what I felt.

"That's good, Master," she said. "You should know that Sarkans the Red cap and Zmiaja the Gorgon have refused to serve you. They are now templates for Level One monsters if you would care to use them."

"Good," I growled. I didn't want the gorgon. Nor the other servant of Ziamili. "Let them be loyal to that dead asshole."

"Such an asshole," Garnet said. She puffed out her cheeks and her wings flapped. "He wouldn't let me monologue. Cut me off. Can you believe that?"

I smiled for the first time, the pain retreating for a moment. "Just a dick."

Garnet nodded.

I grabbed the Void Crystal. I could feel the potential to summon two more companions. Two more women from my world. Images danced through my mind. Nina Naughty, my favorite porn star; Alizee, the head cheerleader at my college; Mrs. Lucina, the MILF next door with that amazing ass; Morana, the bitchy but cute goth girl in my classes; Ms. Trueno, my busty Hispanic professor; my older sister Crystal; Hagane, that nerdy Japanese girl; Terra, that perky barista who I loved to buy coffee from.

I pushed those aside and began reviving my monster girls. All my wildhounds and will o' wisps, my arachnes and werebears. Satyrs, oozes, one mermaid, and my quetzalcoatl. Then I revived Baaghi, Paanee, and Usiku. I put them all in the hot spring room. They deserved a soak. A chance to relax and recover.

And to have a wild orgy.

With Lana Fulmine and Maya, I summoned them into the Vault.

"Oh, thank god," Maya moaned and rushed to me. "I tried. I tried so hard to drown that red cap, but those stupid yuki-onna!"

"I finished her off," Mom said, her voice strangely vicious. I glanced at her. She looked ashamed at her tone and glanced away.

"Good," Maya said.

"And Led?" asked Lana Fulmine. "Did we get him? He went invisible. He was killing us."

"I hurt him with a hammer," said my mother. She lifted her head. "He ran away."

"What a bitch," Lana groaned. My movie starlet shook her head, her golden hair dancing around her silver shoulders. "Ooh, I want to flay him. Go invisible. What a punk move."

"Ziamili's dead though," I said, focusing on the Void Crystal.

I could make more monster girls. I looked over into the Earth category. I could make rock elementals and gorgons as Level 1 monsters, but why? It wasn't like I had to use them. I hadn't met, let alone fallen in love, with any rock elementals—I refused to make any gorgons—so why bother? For Level Two monsters, I could make basilisks.

Did I want basilisks?

They had petrifying bites. But they also weren't the gorgon. They weren't the ones who had petrified my Halia. I had to think about that. I looked at the Metal monsters now. Goblins, gnomes, and red caps were the Level 1's. So Earth must have been his original glyph. I skipped those and settled on making five orcs.

The first one's name arose in my mind. Zobens.

She swirled out of the darkness and appeared nearby. Her breasts bounced and heaved. They were green and large, her nipples pierced by iron rings. So was her clit, the ring standing out between her pussy lips. She had an athletic build to her while her face was gorgeous. A woman with confidence. Her yellow eyes found mine and brimmed with love.

"Lord Leo," she husked, her voice smoky and delicious.

My cock stirred. I mean, how could it not with that delectable voice. She advanced on me, the lust in her eyes overpowering. I felt like she could throw me against the wall and just have her way with me if she wanted.

Of course, she wouldn't.

I reached out and grabbed her nipple and twisted her nub. She shuddered as I did that. Pain flashed across her face while delight shone in her yellow eyes. Her rubbery nipple twisted all the way around before I released her ring.

"You like that," I said.

"Yes," she groaned, her voice so thick and throaty. "Pain and pleasure are so close together, aren't they?"

"Ooh, ooh, can I whip you?" asked Garnet, her wings fluttering. Shadows flared and her whip appeared in her hands. "Just spank your cute butt with my whip."

The orc smiled. She glanced behind her at Garnet, the orc's thick, black hair spilling over her shoulders. "Are your arms strong enough to even hurt me, succubus?"

Garnet's cheeks puffed out in annoyance and her demon tail slashed the air behind her. "Ooh, they absolutely are! I'll spank you so hard with them. I'll make your ass glow. Yes, I will! Let me spank her, big bro! Let me just whip that naughty ass of hers! Ooh, I'm so mad right now. Just so hopping mad!"

"Hopping?" I asked.

"It's what Mamako says," Garnet said.

I had no idea who that was. Some Anime character, I guessed.

"Let me suck your cock, Lord Leo, while your dainty succubus tries to hurt my ass," cooed Zobens.

"Damn," I groaned, my dick throbbing. The stress of the battle was fading. My monster girls were alive. I had more power. I could... relax. I had earned it. I needed a release. To forget the last hour of my life. "Well, Zobens, on your knees and get to sucking."

She cupped my face and kissed me with hunger. Aggression. I felt her love. I closed my eyes, savoring the newest addition to my harem. A sexy and strong orc. And did I want a reptilian basilisk? Of course, I did. I wanted all the monster girls. I was even tempted to make a rock elemental or a goblin.

Tempted, but I needed the stronger monster girls. I wouldn't replace the ones I had created, but I would make the strongest ones when I gained new glyphs.

Zobens broke the kiss. "Mmm, I am honored to be your vassal and soldier, Lord Leo. I will fight and die and then fight again for you."

"Hopefully, there'll be no more death," I groaned as she sank to the ground, her breasts dragging down my body. Her nipples poked hard against me.

I shuddered as she knelt before me. She grabbed my dick with her green fingers. She winked a yellow eye at me and then she swallowed my cock. Her lips slid over my dick, her thick hair rustling. She suckled hard.

I groaned.

My head threw back at the pleasure coursing through my body. Lana and Maya smiled and then pushed my mother against the wall. The undine and lightning sprite latched onto my dryad-mother's nipples and suckled from them. Mom moaned her delight as she nursed the monster girls.

"Oh, Maya," Mom purred. "Mmm, you are such a delight. And Lana... Oh, my, you're hungry."

Maya's watery butt wiggled while Lana Fulmine's lightning wings spread wide, electricity arcing between the thicker bolts. I smiled at them as Zobens suckled my dick with hunger. She nursed on my cock with passion, her tongue sliding around it.

"Now it's my turn to prove that I, Garnet the Cute and Adorable Succubus, have the strength to whip your ass red and make you squeal in pain and pleasure!" My little sister drew back her whip, her small titties quivering. Her black pigtails danced around her face. The whip flashed down.

CRACK!

Zobens suckled on my dick. Not a moan. Not a groan. It was like she hadn't even been struck. My cock throbbed in her mouth. Garnet puffed out her cheeks and drew back for another whipping strike.

CRACK!

Zobens bobbed her head. Her mouth and lips worked up and down my shaft, her tongue teasing it. I groaned, savoring the suction. The orc knew how to love a man's dick. My dick. I groaned, a smile crossing my lips.

Garnet drew back really far this time. The shadowy whip slashed down.

CRACK!

The sound echoed through the room. The orc wiggled her butt. A bright welt raised over her rump, but she didn't grunt or groan. She just kept nursing on my cock. She never stopped pleasuring me. Loving me. Her yellow eyes stared up at me with worshiping love.

Garnet stamped her foot in annoyance. "Really! Really! Nothing?"

"Nothing," I said. "I don't think she felt it."

"Oooh!" Garnet's wings flapped. "Zobens, you felt it. I know you did. You're just faking it! You won't for long!"

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

The whip slashed down three times in rapid succession. The orc fluttered her tongue around my cock and then slid her lips down my cock. I groaned as the tip of my cock brushed the back of her throat. She winked at me.

"Damn," I groaned as she deep-throated me.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

The whip flew before Garnet as she slapped it down fast, a blur of motion. Her pigtails flew and tail swished behind her. Wings flapped. She left red welts around the orc's rump. All Zobens did was yum around my cock, a sound of happy delight as her lips kissed into my pubic hair. Every inch of my dick was down her gullet.

"NOTHING!" screeched my little sister. She flapped her wings so hard she rose off the floor and then landed back down.

The orc sucked up my cock. I groaned as she kept humming, the buzzing delight massaging the tip of my cock. Then her tongue was massaging the crown, sweeping around it. My orgasm built and built, my balls ready to empty themselves.

Garnet paced, muttering to herself.

"It's okay, dear," our mother moaned as she nursed Maya and Lana. "You did good."

"Good isn't enough. I have to..." Garnet's words trailed off. She stared at Zobens's welted ass. I could see the light bulb turning on in my little sister's mind. A wicked grin slid over her lips. "Kweh, heh, heh, I know what to do!"

She flicked her whip in an underhanded motion. It uncoiled out and the tip smacked into Zobens.

CRACK!

But not her ass. It went lower. I couldn't tell, but that had to be right on the orc's shaved pussy lips.

She squealed around my dick and suckled so hard.

"Felt that!" Garnet roared in triumph. "Yeah, you did. You felt my whip kissing those pussy lips."

My little sister did a triumphant dance like she had just scored a touchdown. She put her hands together as fists and rotated them in a circle before her while her ass wiggled side to side in a counter direction. Her pigtails danced.

"Ooh, you're going to feel my whip!" Garnet moaned and flicked her wrist again.

CRACK!

Zobens squealed again around my cock. She suckled so hard. She bobbed her head with ferocity, pain and pleasure twinkling in her yellow eyes. She was enjoying having her pussy whipped by my little sister.

CRACK!

Zobens moaned louder. She suckled with passion. Garnet licked her lips.

CRACK!

Zobens whimpered. She squeezed her eyes shut, her green cheeks hollowing as she suckled with passion on my dick. I groaned, the pressure in my balls rising.

CRACK!

She groaned with throaty pain. And passion. Her tongue caressed my dick.

"Fuck!" I groaned, savoring the heat that swelled in my balls. "Oh, fuck, Zobens, here it comes."

"Spurt in her mouth, big bro!"

CRACK!

The orc squealed in delight. Her hips wiggled back and forth. Juices squirted from her pussy. I gaped as I saw the arc of clear liquid gush out of her and splash on the floor two feet from her. The sight slammed rapture through me.

The orc came from having her pussy whipped.

I erupted.

"Fuck, Zobens!" I groaned, spurting my cum into her mouth.

"I did it!" gasped Garnet. "Ooh, ooh, did you see that? She squirted! Oh, my god, I made her cum just by whipping her cunt!"

"Yes, you did, dear," moaned our mother, her voice dreamy with the pleasure of nursing Maya and Lana.

"I'm so awesome!" Garnet squealed and did her end-zone dance again.

I just groaned, my cock erupting over and over. My cum fired into her mouth. I shuddered, the pleasure blazing through my body. It slammed into my mind. My head threw back as I erupted over and over again. I pumped blast after blast of my spunk into my orc's hungry mouth.

And she drank it all down. She gulped down my spunk while she moaned through her pleasure. She stared up at me with yellow eyes glossy with her passion. I grinned at her, thrilled that she received her ecstasy.

I spurted over and over. I groaned, my pleasure hitting that wild peak. I quivered there as she drank down the last of my cum. Then Zobens slid her mouth off my cock. She stared up at me, her big tits heaving as she sucked in breaths.

She stretched out on her back. She spread her legs wide. I stared down at her cunt. Red welts streaked her green vulva. I licked my lips. I wanted to just feast on her. Devour her. Soothe her cunt with my tongue.

"Garnet," I said, glancing at my little sister. "You really whipped her pussy?"

"I did," she said.

"Now you have to kiss it to make it better."

My little sister's eyes widened to the size of two wild moons. Then she squealed and threw herself at me with a flap of her wings. Her lithe body hit me. I grabbed her and spun her around as she rained kisses down on my face.

"Yes, yes, yes, let's kiss her pussy all better!" Garnet moaned.

"If my Lord insists," Zobens said. "The pain is of no matter, and how will kissing my pussy satiate your pleasure?"

"It'll satiate my desire to devour your cunt," I told her, winking at her.

"You must understand that my son takes great delight in pleasing his women," my mother said, her arms holding Maya and Lana to her tits.

"I see," Zobens said. "Of course, I will submit, but my pleasure is secondary to yours. The pain is of no matter. The succubus does not whip hard enough."

Garnet's cheeks puffed out. "Big bro! I whipped her hard enough, right? Right? She came."

"Yes, you did," I said as the orc squirmed on the floor, her green tits jiggling. She spread her legs even wider apart, her welted vulva on display. Zobens grabbed the iron rings piercing her nipples. The third ring piercing her clit gleamed in her juices.

I sank to my knees, my little sister at my side. The scent of the orc's spicy pussy rose in the air. That wonderful musk filled my nose. I savored it, my mouth watering. I was so eager to enjoy her cunt. I would just bury my face into her twat and lick at her. Feast on her. It would be delicious. Amazing.

Garnet and I leaned down, her smooth cheek rubbing into mine, and we nuzzled into Zobens's welted pussy. Our tongues licked up and down her folds. The orc shuddered and twisted her iron rings threaded through her nipples, distending those dark-green nubs.

My tongue ran over her hot flesh, caressing the welts. She groaned, her fingers tugging on the iron rings, stretching out her tits. She released them. They sprang down into jiggling mounds. Then she grabbed them and twisted again, moaning as she did.

"Lord Leo!" she groaned. "Yes, yes, I am honored that you are licking me."

"I am licking you, too!" my little sister huffed. Her tongue fluttered up and down while her wings rustled, a wash of air spilling over my back. "See! Licking!"

"Mmm, Lord Leo," groaned the orc. "How delightful."

I caressed her flesh as Garnet growled low and dangerous. Her tongue flicked up to the clit. Then she seized it between her teeth and tugged on it like a playful puppy. The orc gasped in delight, her fingers twisting her nipple rings.

"Oh, Lord Leo, your tongue is amazing," Zobens groaned, her voice full of smoky passion.

I caressed over the welts as Garnet kept tugging on the orc's clit ring. The bud distended and twisted, the orc gasping and moaning. More cream leaked out of her pussy, the spicy delight coating my lips and chin.

I caressed it all up. I licked that passion with hunger, my dick throbbing hard. My heart pounded in my chest, a wild beat that swept through my body. I caressed up and down her flesh, sliding over the welts.

"Yes, yes, Lord Leo!" Zobens moaned. "You honor me. Your tongue is amazing."

Garnet released the clit ring. "What about me? Huh?"

"Are you doing something?"

My little sister shrieked and grabbed the clit ring hard, tugging. The orc bucked, her tits heaving. She moaned in obvious delight at what my little sister did. Garnet growled with such angry passion, almost savage.

I thrust my tongue into Zobens's pussy itself. That wonderful sheath swallowed my tongue. She tasted so delicious. I fluttered my tongue around in the spicy depths, the cuntal walls squeezing about me in such a wicked way.

My dick twitched and throbbed at the delight of her passion. The orc groaned, Garnet still tugging on the clit ring. Zobens's pussy clamped down and relaxed on my tongue, her juices growing hotter and hotter.

"Lord Leo, my unworthy pussy is about to cum!" gasped the orc. She twisted her nipple rings about and released them, the iron rings blurs as they snapped back around. "Lord Nabu's massive cock! I'm going to cum."

Garnet released the clit ring. "I'm the one playing with your clit piercing! I'm the one making you cum."

"No," Zobens moaned, my tongue dancing through her pussy. "You are Lord Leo's chattel, as I am. Therefore your acts are his. What you do to me is at his behest and therefore he gets the credit. And Lord Leo, you are giving me such credit."

Garnet shrieked, "That's so stupid! I mean, I am his chattel, but that doesn't mean I'm not making you feel good when I do this!"

She snagged the ring again and tugged, distending the orc's clit.

12