All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 33'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
SilvermireSilvermireabout 1 year ago

It's weird to say this but I'm getting bored with your sex scenes.

MoDanglesMoDanglesabout 1 year ago

You’ve created a really interesting and compelling world. But that incredible world is so slow to be revealed and explored amidst all of the repetitive sex. The stories I’ve read that balance this well have one stark difference to yours, and that is something about the sex that actually does something as a plot mechanic. If the dungeon master was unlocking magic or strengthening his girls through these scenes, maybe they start to feel more important. As of now, if feels a little cut and paste, just with different monsters. Love the realm you’re building, though.

theevilsmurf42theevilsmurf42about 1 year ago

This is the most unrealistic thing you have written in this story. Who the fuck would engage an orgy while someone you care about is encased in stone. I mean sure restore the defenses but that doesn't mean you have to fuck them before you restore Halia too. "I care more about getting my dick wet than an actual person." It genuinely makes me like Leo less as a person.

It also means we are probably getting 2-4 more chapters of pointless fucking that I will just skip over anyway.

A paraphrased piece of writing advice from someone far wiser than me: Every word written should advance character or story.

I am not saying don't have smut scenes but I am saying that 1. They shouldn't be the only thing in a chapter and 2. stacking a ton of them in a row with no real advancement is not only detrimental to your story, it's boring for the reader.

Ultimately, this is your writing and your story so you can tell me to fuck off, but most of the comments have been telling you something similar.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I originally had a hard time getting into the story as I am not a big D&D fan, but have since come to enjoy it. Please continue as I like the story line. Would suggest focusing on the story line and less on the repetitive sex (never thought I’d say this, but I too tend to start scrolling past them). Again would agree with evilsmurf in that I was disappointed in the character when he started the orgy before bringing the one back from stone. Understand bringing the others back for defense, but not delaying for sex. That being said, don’t stop writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OK, OK, you've got me reading this thing.. Please tell me you have more chapter ready, cause I read through the entire thing this week and need to get more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

600+ Stories! Keep them coming

CatDaddyoCatDaddyoabout 1 year ago

I am liking the story so far. I find the companions and the relationship with Leo more interesting then the repetitive monster girl fucking. I would suggest shortening those scenes, so you can expand the story more per chapter. I am hoping that Leo discovers what has been in front of him for a while and takes a big jump with his knowledge of magic. But, this is your world and story. I am going to load up Dungeons 3, and scratch that itch while I wait for another chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Still waiting, need more please. More Sir, I want more?!?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hey, we’re begging you. Please, stop teasing already and get us another couple chapters. Even a chapter outline would be good. Maybe some CliffNotes, something, anything. Please, we need more Dungeon Builders.

JSA69JSA69about 1 year ago

I've always thought that Garnet was a great character, but her interaction with Zobens was fantastic. This was an amazingly hot chapter, although the idea of sex with an orc seems kinda scary. Keep the fiery sex scenes coming, please.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved the Orcs responses to Garnet!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...