Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zobens's pussy clenched about my tongue. She gasped out, "Lord Leo!"

Her twat convulsed. Juices gushed out of her cunt and bathed my mouth. A flood of her passion spilled out of her. I groaned, drinking down her passion. It was such a treat. I savored it flowing over my tongue. I licked and lapped it up, my tongue caressing over her hot flesh.

She bucked and trembled on the floor. Her moans echoed through the vault room, mixing with my mother's as she nursed the others. I licked up the spicy passion. Garnet joined me. Zobens's pierced tits heaved and smacked together.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned. "Your passion is wonderful. Thank you! Thank you for loving my unworthy cunt!"

"I loved her unworthy cunt," muttered Garnet.

"Mmm, go sit on her face and make her love your worthy cunt," I groaned.

My little sister squealed in delight. She scrambled up the orc and planted her pussy right on the orc's face. Garnet's back was to me, her cute rump clenching, her red demon tail swishing back and forth. Her wings fluttered as she moaned in delight.

"Make me cum!" moaned Garnet. "Make me explode, Zobens."

"As Lord Leo commands, so do I happily obey!" Zobens groaned.

Garnet gasped in delight. I smiled and rose, my dick throbbing. I stared down at my cock, looking past the glyphs on my chest. They were smaller and there were two new ones. They were simple shapes. One was a narrow triangle pointing up, probably a peak, and the other was a rectangle. A bar of metal?

I pressed my cock into Zobens's pussy. Her hot flesh coated my dick with her juices. I was so eager for that. I thrust into her cunt with a hard plunge. I rammed my dick forward. Her flesh spread over my cock.

She swallowed me.

"Lord Leo," she moaned into my little sister's cunt. "Oh, Lord Leo, yes!"

I loved the sounds she made as I slid to the hilt in her. That tight cunt squeezed about me. It was majestic to feel. A great delight squeezing over my dick. I shuddered, drawing back my hips. Her cunt squeezing about my shaft, massaging me with her powerful grip.

My balls rested against her taint while her pussy clenched and relaxed around my dick. I loved that delight. I watched my little sister's tail swish back and forth as she enjoyed the orc's licking and lapping.

I drew back my hips. The wonderful delight of the orc's pussy gripped me. I groaned, the pleasure rushing down my shaft and soaking in my nuts. I thrust back into her, savoring the feel of her pussy about my dick.

She felt amazing. Incredible. I groaned, my heart pounding in my chest. It was passionate to enjoy. A true delight. I slid my hands up and squeezed her tits. I grabbed those big and soft mounds, her iron nipple rings glinting as they jiggled.

"Goddamn," I groaned, pumping away at her.

"I know," moaned my mother. "Mmm, fuck her hard."

I glanced over to see Maya kneeling, her watery face pressed into my mother's pussy. Lana Fulmine was behind Maya rimming the undine's asshole. I loved the sight, my dick throbbing as I fucked Zobens's tight pussy.

My hands squeezed and kneaded Zobens's tits as I fucked her. I shuddered, the ache building at the tip of my cock with my every thrust. My little sister's moans echoed through the vault, rising over the hum of the Void Crystal.

Souleen watched from her perch, rubbing her pussy.

"Fuck her hard, Lord Leo," she moaned.

"Yes, yes, fuck her hard!" Garnet moaned. "Ooh, she's got her tongue in my pussy. She's devouring me with such passion. She loves my cunt."

"I love the cunts of all of Lord Leo's chattel," groaned the orc. Her green hands grabbed Garnet's pale rump, fingers digging into her flesh. "Oh, yes, yes, it is a taste that is majestic and delicious."

I grinned, thrusting away hard and fast. I buried to the hilt in her snatch with passion. I plunged in deep and hard, savoring the way her cunt squeezed about my dick. That wonderful delight gripped me. My dick twitched and throbbed.

I threw back my head, pumping away with such passion. My cock plunged to the hilt in Zobens's pussy, my balls smacking into her taint. The pressure rose in them. I hurtled towards a big explosion of bliss.

"Goddamn," I groaned. "Zobens, your pussy is so hot and tight."

"I am so thrilled my unworthy pussy pleases you, Lord Leo," she moaned.

"Big time!"

"Your cock is bigger than Lord Nabu's!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, you outstrip the God of Metal's prowess. I'm going to cum on your cock."

"Cum on him, Zobens!" moaned Garnet. "That is a command!"

"Yes, Lord Leo!"

"I'm Garnet!" my sister hissed.

"You are but chattel. Your commands are Lord Leo's commands!" Zobens voice grew throatier. "And I obey all of Lord Leo's wonderful commands. I... I... Yes!"

As I slammed into her cunt, her pussy went wild around my dick. I groaned at the pleasure rippling about my flesh. Zobens moaned and then suckled. Garnet gasped, her back stiffening. Her tail froze and her wings twitched.

Then she squealed in delight and bucked. I knew the sounds of my little sister's orgasms. Her wings flapped hard and her tail swished back and forth. She tossed her head while I pumped away at Zobens's pussy.

Her flesh rippled around my cock, sucking at me in such a delightful way. I buried to the hilt in her cunt. I slammed deep and hard into her snatch. Her flesh convulsed around me. The pleasure was intense. I shuddered, loving the feel of that cunt writhing around me.

My dick throbbed, twitched, and then erupted.

"Fuck, yes!" I groaned and basted my orc's cunt with my seed.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned, her pussy convulsing around my cock. "Yes, yes, yes, that's so good. That's amazing."

Her flesh was so hot. So silky. I groaned and buried into my orc's cunt. I threw back my head and exploded in bliss. My cock spurted blast after blast of cum into her pussy. Pleasure slammed into my mind. I threw back my head, stars bursting across my vision.

"Oh, god, yes!" I groaned, pumping more and more of my jizz into her snatch.

"Lord Leo!" she groaned.

"Oh, big bro, you made me cum," Garnet whimpered. "Not Zobens. You!"

"Yes!" the orc agreed. "I am but his will extended!"

I shuddered, my orgasm hitting the peak of pleasure. I pumped the last of my cum into her pussy. I panted, my heart racing. The stars before my eyes dwindled. I panted, drawing in deep breaths as my gaze shot to the Void Crystal.

I had more orcs to create.

12