Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 41

Story Info
Chapter 41.
2.8k words
4.69
6.4k
12
0

Part 76 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Forty-One

Halia had wandered the new labyrinth, needing to walk and stretch her body. She had been sleeping for so long. Leo had new companions to welcome. She would meet them, too. But she had to know this new dungeon layout.

It was strange to Halia that a dungeon could feel like home, but it was. She walked through the lightning column room, one of the trap rooms that adventurers would have to brave to reach Leo and his Void Crystal.

The naked woman touched one of the columns, stroking over the crackling surface. If she were an enemy, they would zap her with deadly blasts of lightning. But she lived here. This was Halia Vobria's home.

She smiled as she trailed her hand over the face of the column and kept walking. Her braid of black hair fell down her back. Her large breasts jiggled and bounced as she stepped out of the lightning room into the labyrinth. The walls were made of stone bricks that had an ancient feel to them even though they had only been created. There was even moss growing on some of them. Torches burned along the wall to give his monster girls light.

"You're Lady Halia," a deep but feminine voice said. Stepping out of one of the side passages was an orc.

She was a tall woman standing nearly two heads higher than Halia. A metal breastplate shaped like a bustier lifted two large green breasts into a jiggling mound. Metal bikini bottoms and greaves adorning her shins completed her armor. Her thick, black hair was pulled back and bound into a fuzzy ball at the back of her head. Yellow eyes twinkled in the torchlight.

"I am," said Halia. "You're the first orc I've had the pleasure of meeting."

"Dzelzs," she said, her voice a feminine rumble. "You are walking about naked, Lady Halia. You do not anticipate trouble."

"I suppose not," Halia said, her eyes flicking up and down the orc. "You are a gorgeous woman, Dzelzs."

A smile crossed Dzelzs's lips. "As are you. Do you wish to be serviced, Lady Halia?"

"Yes," another voice purred, deep and sensual. A second orc stepped out behind Halia, looking so similar to the first. They were sisters.

"I think I do," Halia said, amazed that she did. But then, she had come to love Leo and his harem of monster girls. They were all so exciting in so many different ways. "I really think I do."

"Slepkavi, why don't we make different weapons to please Lady Halia," Dzelzs said.

"Oh, yes," Slepkavi said. The second orc smiled at Halia, her lips so sensual. Their armor melted away. It seemed to flow off of them like quicksilver but didn't so much as drip away as vanish. They were metal monsters and could fashion weapons and armor to gird themselves for battle. "I think Lady Halia would enjoy that. But shouldn't we prep her first?"

"Oh, yes, preparing is so important," moaned Dzelzs.

The orc fell to her knees before Halia, her large breasts jiggling. She grabbed Halia's hips. Halia parted her legs for the orc, her pussy already wet and aching for whatever they wanted to do to her. She smiled as the orc slid her face into her pussy while green orc hands slid up her body and grabbed her large breasts.

She squeezed them as she kissed through Halia's bush to find the wet lips of her pussy. The orc's bold tongue slid through her folds. Halia groaned at Dzelzs's touch. The pleasure swept through her body. Halia moaned, her back arching.

"Mmm, you have a gorgeous ass, Lady Halia," Slepkavi moaned behind the paladin.

Her strong yet soft hands grabbed Halia's butt-cheeks. They were both warrior monster girls and yet were so feminine at the same time. Dzelzs's lips felt so soft and loving on Halia's pussy while Slepkavi's sleek face sliding into her butt-crack made her shiver.

She kissed Halia's asshole. Licked it. Her tongue danced over Halia's puckered hole. Delight washed through her. This wonderful thrill at having her asshole rimmed out by Slepkavi's tongue swept through her. She groaned, her boobs jiggling in Dzelzs's touch.

"Lady Sherida's light," Halia moaned to her goddess. "Yes, yes, that's wonderful."

Her pussy drank in the pleasure. Slepkavi's tongue bathed Halia's asshole. The orc soaked the human's sphincter in spittle. The delight melted down to Dzelzs's tongue, thrust into Halia's pussy. The other gorgeous orc massaged the paladin's inner depths with that wonderful tongue.

Halia's moans echoed down the labyrinth corridors. They echoed and reverberated with her passion. She was at home in these corridors. She didn't fear them. There were no dangers in here for the paladin. Only pleasure, she thought. Only love and companionship.

Leo has saved me. Freed me from the curse of petrification.

I'm his woman. Just like Dzelzs and Slepkavi.

"Oh, yes, yes, you two are wonderful," Halia moaned.

"Mmm, you have such a tasty asshole, Lady Halia," Slepkavi moaned and then thrust her tongue against Halia's sphincter.

As the orc drilled her tongue against Halia's anal ring, Dzelzs whimpered into the paladin's cunt, "So yummy. Your tangy pussy is delicious."

Slepkavi's tongue popped past Halia's sphincter and invaded her asshole. She groaned as the warm and wet appendage wiggled around in her bowels. Dzelzs's tongue thrust back into Halia's pussy and caressed those silky walls. Dzelzs's delicious hands squeezed and kneaded Halia's breasts. She groaned, trembling from all the pleasure they gave her.

It was incredible to enjoy. These amazing delights swept through her body, building and building her orgasm. Her head tossed, her braid of black hair sweeping down her back. Her face twisted in rapture as those wicked tongues licked at her holes.

Those sexy orcs swelled Halia closer and closer to cumming.

She grabbed fistfuls of Dzelzs's woolly hair, holding on tight to the orc's curls. Halia moaned, her butt-cheeks clenching down on Slepkavi's face, holding the orc in that wonderful crevice while her tongue danced around in the paladin's asshole.

"Oh, Lady Sherida!" moaned Halia to the Goddess of Light. "Oh, that's so good. I'm going to cum."

Dzelzs's tongue slid up through Halia's folds and latched onto the woman's clitoris. The paladin gasped as her bud throbbed. She whimpered, her head tossing from side to side. Her asshole clenched down on Slepkavi's tongue as the pleasure swelled in her.

Halia whimpered. Groaned. She trembled, on the verge of her orgasm. The two orcs loved her. Dzelzs's kneading fingers worked up Halia's big boobs to her fat nipples. The orc pinched them. Twisted them.

"Lady Sherida!" howled Halia.

She came.

Her pussy convulsed and writhed. She shuddered through the bliss of this moment. Her juices gushed out, bathing Dzelzs's lips. Her big boobs bounced and heaved, her nipples popping out of the orc's fingers.

Pleasure raced through Halia's body and swept over her mind. She gloried in the bliss, whimpering and moaning. Her passion echoed down the corridors. They reverberated back at her. This was her home.

"I love you all!" she cried out. "Lady Sherida, bless this dungeon. Let your light always flow through it and aid the monster girls who live here."

She shuddered as the golden light burst from her and rippled down the corridor. She quivered, not sure what she had just done, but she was glad Lady Sherida supported her. The two orcs moaned and quivered as they licked at her.

"Oh, yes, yes," Halia moaned, her orgasm hitting its peak.

Dzelzs pulled her face from the human's pussy. Cream ran down the orc's lips. She smacked them and leaned back on the floor, her back resting against the stone wall. She concentrated and then gold, not steel, flowed up from her crotch. A dildo appeared, one end buried in the orc's pussy, the other thrusting up as a thick shaft.

"Gold?" Dzelzs asked, staring at the dildo in astonishment.

"You've been blessed by Lady Sherida," said Halia.

"Lady Nisaba's shiny tits," groaned Dzelzs, calling out the Goddess of Metal. She flicked the tip. "Celestial gold? That is stronger than steel."

"You'll be that much better of a fighter for Leo," Halia said as she straddled the orc and sank down to impale her cunt on that golden shaft. She grabbed Dzelzs's big tits. "Mmm, I am her paladin. Blessing and enhancing others is in my purview."

"Lady Sherida must love you," Slepkavi said. "But you do have that cute ass. It's shaped like a heart."

As Halia pressed her pussy lips against Dzelzs's dildo, she moaned, "Then you better fuck my cute ass with your dildo."

"Gladly, Lady Halia."

Halia smiled and impaled her cunt down Dzelzs's dildo. The golden shaft spread her pussy lips apart. She moaned as she sank down the orc's toy. So did Dzelzs. The other end must be shifting around in her cunt, realized the human. Good.

The pleasure rippled through her pussy as she bottomed out on the shaft, her big boobs jiggling. She kneaded the orc's green tits. They were soft and bountiful, a delight to dig her fingers into. She hefted one and sucked on a nipple pierced not by iron rings but now by gold ones.

She suckled on the pierced nub, her tongue batting the ring. Dzelzs groaned and grabbed Halia's ass, spreading apart those butt-cheeks. Slepkavi pressed her dildo into the paladin's butt-crack. She slid the smooth tip down to Halia's saliva-soaked asshole.

The human moaned around the pierced nub. Slepkavi drilled her golden dildo into Halia's asshole. Her anal ring stretched and stretched around that thick shaft. Halia moaned and then gasped as the shaft rammed into her bowels.

The orc-dildo invaded Halia's asshole. She groaned, both her holes full of golden delight. She trembled, the dual delights radiating bliss through her body. She shuddered and then flexed her thighs. She slid her cunt up Dzelzs's fake dick while Slepkavi drew hers back.

Yes! screamed through Halia's mind.

Her body reveled at the dual frictions as she slammed her cunt back down the golden dildo. Slepkavi's shaft buried into the human's asshole.

That's so good. Lady Sherida!

Halia suckled hard on the orc's pierced nub as her holes drank in the smooth surface of the celestial gold shafts. Her pussy and asshole squeezed down on the shafts, increasing the friction. Heat melted through her nethers. Both her holes savored the shafts.

Her thighs flexed, working her cunt up and down Dzelzs's thick shaft with hungry ease. Her pussy glided up and down, squeezing about that wonderful shaft. Slepkavi moaned behind Halia, pounding the human's asshole.

"Yes, yes, yes!" groaned Slepkavi. "Lady Nisaba's shiny tits and ass! That's good!"

"Mmm, this dildo design really lets you feel it in your cunt," moaned Dzelzs. "Oh, yes, yes, I am so glad that we know it."

"The succubus!" panted Slepkavi. "I think it comes from that cute and adorable succubus."

"Lord Leo's sister is adorable!" Halia moaned, her lips popping off the nipple. "She told you about this design?"

"I think... we know it through our connection to the Void Crystal," moaned Dzelzs. "Lord Nabu's metallic cock, that feels so good in my pussy. Keep riding my dildo, Lady Halia."

"Yes, yes, ride her," moaned Slepkavi as she thrust hard into the human's asshole, stirring her up. "My pussy is melting around my end."

"So is my asshole!" gasped Halia, her bowels clenching down on the withdrawing shaft. Then it rammed back into her as she slammed her cunt down Dzelzs's thick shaft. The dual pleasures brought her closer and closer to cumming. "I love them in me! Lady Sherida, I'm going to cum on them!"

"Cum, Lady Halia!" Slepkavi moaned, ramming her dildo into Halia's asshole.

"Yes, yes!" moaned Dzelzs. "I'm almost there. You are such a sexy woman."

The orc kissed Halia. She groaned into the sweetness of Dzelzs's lips. Halia reveled in how soft they were. Her pussy worked up and down the golden dildo while her asshole clung to the shaft plunging over and over into her.

Her tongue danced with Dzelzs's while Slepkavi's big breasts rubbed into her back. Those hard nipples massaged her flesh. Halia shuddered, her body on the verge of cumming. Her pussy slammed down that shaft, her clit rubbing into Dzelzs's pubic mound.

Halia exploded. Her pussy went wild around Dzelzs's golden shaft. At the same time, her asshole spasmed about Slepkavi's dildo pumping away at her asshole. A mighty wind of rapture gusted through the paladin. She squealed into the kiss.

"Oh, Lady Nisaba's shiny clit!" gasped Slepkavi and she buried her dildo into the human's spasming asshole. "Yes!"

Slepkavi trembled, her big boobs rubbing against Halia's back. Hard nipples massaged her flesh. The paladin reveled in it. She savored the pleasure of Leo's wonderful monster girls. The two orcs were so loving.

She had been raised to fear orcs and wildhounds, will o' wisps and mermaids. Oozes, arachnes, satyrs, and more were all supposed to be dangerous to humans, but they could also love them. It all depended on the builder.

Leo, you'll change my world. I know it. That's why you're here.

Halia quivered through the pleasure, committed more than ever to defend her home. To protect her lord and lover. She would fight with the orcs and satyrs and werebears. She would stand up against humans, elves, dwarves, and halflings. She would show the races that there was a better way.

She broke the kiss and moaned out, "Yes, yes, yes, that's so good. That's amazing. Leo! We're going to--"

An alarm burst inside of her head.

Both the orcs gasped. Slepkavi ripped the dildo out of Halia's asshole. The shaft in her cunt melted away. Golden armor formed over Dzelzs's tits, flowing into place. Halia bounded to her feet, panting, her big tits swaying.

She could feel where the breach happened. Not at the entrance. Fear shot through her.

"Lord Leo!" she turned and sprinted for the lightning room. She was so far away from her lover. But what else could she do but run to help him? The dungeon had been breached in the most vulnerable spot possible.

* * / *

Terra stopped before the wall where the tapping was coming from. It was ringing louder and louder. She frowned. She was so new to this world. She put her hand against the wall and felt across the gray, stone bricks.

She could feel the pounding on the stone. The wall grew weaker and weaker by the second. If she had a heart, she was certain it would be pounding right now. She didn't know what to make of this. What was happening?

"Something is going on behind the wall, Leo," she said.

"Shit," he snarled and darted towards an armor stand that held a silver breastplate on it, a spear leaning against the wall by it. He grabbed the weapon and whirled around.

The others were spilling off the bed. Terra swallowed. Then the wall burst before her. She gasped as chunks of stone fell outward, the bricks raining down on her. Instantly, an alarm burst inside of her head, a screeching warning.

"What?" she gasped, stunned.

There were dusty men on the other side of the wall. They had thick beards of black or brown or even auburn. Their squat forms were covered in muscles. They were bare chested, wearing only dusty pants and heavy boots. Each of them held a pickax in their hands. There were dozens of them, their eyes grim.

"Dwarves?" Terra gasped in shock. They looked straight out of the Lord of the Rings.

She had to fight. Her left arm flowed, forming into a shield, but she wasn't fast enough. She wasn't ready for this. She was still buzzing from her orgasm when the pickax of the lead dwarf swung at her head. She barely flinched before it buried into her forehead.

Into her glyph.

She screamed in pain as she felt Leo's name, carved into her flesh, break. Her body fell limp. She had a sensation of falling and then she was in darkness. A soft hum echoed around her. She could feel energy swirling about. Potential.

"What?" Terra shouted, looking around.

"It's okay," a motherly voice said, hugging Terra from behind. She felt large breasts on her back. "Shhh, just go to sleep."

"Souleen?" Terra gasped, recognizing the voice. "I have to go and help Leo. There are dwarves."

"I know," she said. "But that's passed. You have to sleep now. Rest. When he's ready, he'll summon you back. Dream of sweetness and love. Dream of our Leo."

Terra's soul quivered. Her eyes closed and she fell into dreams of Leo. She felt his love. His passion. His urge to protect her. She felt utterly safe here in this dream world. She knew he would summon her when she was needed.

He loved her.