Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 02 Ch. 42

Story Info
Chapter 42.
3.2k words
4.67
6.7k
10

Part 77 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Forty-Two

I gripped my spear as Terra collapsed. She landed with a thud. It was no longer a body that lay there, but a lump of clay in the shape of a person. A heartbeat later, she melted away. Stepping where she had just been was the booted foot of a dwarf. There were more of them flowing out of the hole.

Anger surged through me. I recognized these dwarves. And then, pouring in from behind them came two monster girls I knew. The valkyrie and the fairy. Led's two companions. In the back, I saw him. Sunlight spilled around him. He had tunneled into the mountain to breach my dungeon. We were close to the surface, high above the rest of the dungeon layout.

Led smiled at me, winked, and then vanished.

I had no traps. All my monster girls were scattered through the bowels of the dungeon. He had bypassed every last bit of defense I had. Worse, he was sending in his dwarves to fight me and die. These must have been the ones who had rebelled. This was their punishment.

"Asshole!" I snarled as the dwarves flooded through my bedroom. "Ocean's fury crashes into the beach, let the passion of Lord Enki flow!"

A wave of water swept from me and crashed into the dwarves rushing for the door to my Vault. My Void Crystal lay beyond there. It would be all over if Led reached it. He would take all my power, kill all my monster girls.

I threw myself into battle, feeling sick. These dwarves were victims. They were not my enemy. I could see it in their eyes as I rushed at the nearest one.

I thought I hated Led's twin, but I found myself despising him even more.

* * / *

"Don't kill them!" Leo shouted as he thrust his spear at one of the dwarves. "Spare them if you can!"

Maya threw herself towards the door to the Void Crystal. Leo had battered back one group, but others were heading to the Vault. Fear rippled through Maya and anger. Terra was already dead. She had no idea of the stresses of battle. It was her first time. Her first day in this world.

We were enjoying something beautiful! screamed through Maya's thoughts.

She threw herself at the next group heading for the door. She grabbed one dwarf in her watery grip and threw him to the ground, but five more reached the door. They raised their pickaxes and slammed them down on the portal.

How long would it hold?

* * / *

Hagane pushed up her metal spectacles. It was chaos in the room. Water washed around her feet only to vanish. Leo had magic. Hagane should have seen that. There were dwarves, a woman who looked like a Viking, and another with fairy wings who fired a blast of light across the room from a wand.

This was all so insane. Hagane smiled.

What can I do? she thought. She was made of metal. Living metal. An animated statue. She felt almost like the T-1000. Could she reshape herself? She held out her arm and found it naturally turning into a sword, her fingers elongating and forming the point. She conserved her mass but by making a thinner blade, she had more reach.

A dwarf appeared before her and swung a pickax. She blocked him with her arm, metal ringing on metal. She felt it, but it didn't hurt. Her arm was a weapon now. Her instincts were to stab it into his throat, but...

Leo doesn't want us to hurt the dwarves? Why?

He is a good man.

She kicked the dwarf in the balls. He groaned and doubled over, falling to his knees.

"The door!" Maya shouted. She was grappling with another dwarf while five of them were raising pickaxes to break it. Hagane was close. She threw herself past Maya and slammed her shoulder into one of the dwarves, a beam of light sizzling behind her. The dwarf gasped and struck a second, throwing his blow off. The other three slammed down.

Hagane thrust out her sword arm and caught the three pickaxes.

This was her new home. Her new family. She would fight to protect it. Hagane had never fought to protect much, but she could be like her heroine, Jane Dangerous. After all, Lady Fulmine was filing the air with sizzling bolts of lightning.

I'm fighting with Jane Dangerous and Leo, thought Hagane, this thrill rushing through the nerdy girl's metallic body.

She threw back the three pickaxes she had blocked and moved before the door to the Vault. "None shall pass!" she shouted and then flushed. She was no Gandalf. But, still, she was ready to fight.

* * / *

Hagane stood before five dwarves who were threatening the Vault.

"Fuck," I growled and parried a blow from a dwarf. I swung the haft of my spear into his leg and swept it out from beneath him. He gasped and fell on his back. "Ocean's fury crashes into the beach, let the passion of Lord Enki flow!"

As the five dwarves all swung their pickaxes at Hagane, my wave struck them and washed them away. They flowed into the bed. The entire structure groaned. A moment later, a beam of light sliced through the center of it, splitting it in half. Fire sizzled along the mattress. Lightning flashed through the air, striking the ceiling.

It was pandemonium.

"Kill the builder!" the dwarf at my feet roared.

The ones I had washed away were now struggling to stand, their beards matted. They were glaring at me. I was defenseless. I had no time to don my armor. The one I tripped swung his pickax for my feet.

I jumped back. Three more dwarves were rushing at me, one scrambling over the ruined bed.

"Lightning crackle and hiss, gird me in the love of Lady Uttu!"

My body crackled with electricity as I erected my shield to defend myself. One pickax swung at my side. The spell discharged. Lightning burst with sparks, driving back the attack. The dwarf cursed, shaking his hands.

The others were swarming around me as I shifted my grip on my spear.

* * / *

Garnet didn't know what to do. It was chaos. Her mother grew her toe-roots to grab the dwarves. Maya and Hagane fought to defend the door. There were dwarves everywhere. Innocent men that didn't deserve to die. Not like the fairy firing blasts of light around the room and the valkyrie barking orders to the dwarves.

Leo doesn't want them to be hurt, Garnet thought.

But how could they keep fighting with kid gloves on? The succubus's tail swished behind her, a streak of crimson. If they didn't start taking this seriously, they would be overwhelmed. The dwarves were out to kill them.

Their families must be held hostage or something. Anger burned through Garnet. Her cheeks puffed out in fury and she stamped her foot. Led is such a poopy head! Ooh! If he didn't have all these dwarves around, we would kick his ass. AGAIN!

Then it clicked in her mind. She knew what to do. "Kweh, heh, heh!"

* * / *

I couldn't kill these dwarves. While my defensive spell had the dwarves reeling back, it was already fading. I had to disable them. I thrust out a hand at one dwarf, chanting, "Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

Lightning sizzled from my hand and he collapsed, unconscious. It wasn't a lethal spell like the other ones I had. I swept my spear before me, battering back others, but they were strong. They shrugged off the blows. They were all corded muscles.

They worked day after day doing heavy labor. Mining, stone-carving, metal-smithing. They were all in superb shape. They pressed in on me. Swinging their pickaxes. Something had to be done. The valkyrie was pointing at me.

"Flank him!" she hissed. "Overwhelm his defenses. He can't keep it up. Whoever kills him, will be rewarded! But if I see any cowardice! Any weakness! You know what will happen!"

The dwarves roared, such fear in their eyes as they pressed me from all sides.

"Darkness hides and shadows conceal, let the curse of Lord Zuen fall!"

A dwarf stumbled to the right, unable to see. He swung his ax wildly, striking another dwarf. Fury beat in me at what Led had done to these dwarves. It was sick. I looked for him, but the fucker was invisible.

Again!

* * / *

Mrs. Zoe Baldwin sent her roots out towards two dwarves rushing at Hagane and Maya as they fought to protect the door to the Vault. Hagane swung her metal arm, blocking the pickaxes. Maya just let them hit her body and then punched them in the face, her watery flesh unharmed by being penetrated by the weapons.

Mrs. Baldwin's roots snaked across the ground. More lightning sizzled to her right. Lana cursed as the fairy managed to flit out of the way. The room should be too small for her to maneuver like that, but there was just enough ceiling height for the butterfly-winged fairy to dance and dodge the attacks coming from Lana.

The dryad's roots grabbed two of the dwarves. She sent her tendrils working up their legs. They cursed. One swung his pickax, breaking her roots. She gasped at the pain shooting down her growing toes. She clenched her fists and kept them growing despite the injury.

"Mrs. Baldwin!" Maya gasped and grabbed the dwarf's pickax in a watery grip, keeping him from swinging and breaking more of them.

"Thank you!" the dryad called out, her roots growing fast.

"Lord Abzu's stony dick!" shouted the second dwarf as he realized his problem. He raised his pickax.

She pulled back hard on her roots, yanking his feet out from beneath him. He fell heavily on the wet stones. Her roots grew up his body. Her toe tendrils bound him up. Bound both the dwarves. She gripped them and then dragged them back towards her.

Beside her, Garnet burst into her fake laughter, her wings fluttering. Mrs. Baldwin thought, What is my daughter about to do?

* * / *

"Lord Abzu's stony dick!" shouted one of the dwarves on the other side of the room.

That was the God of Earth. I had that magic. I wasn't thinking about it, but I should. I needed a way to defend myself. To don armor. I had it. I had seen Ziamili using it. All those spells were in my soul, I just had to let them flow out of me. I focused on defense and, swinging my spear to the right, I found the spell that had turned his flesh into stone.

"Hard and enduring, let the rocks of Lady Ki defend!"

My flesh became like granite just in time for a pickax to strike me. Instead of burying into my flesh, he was repelled by the hardness of my skin. But it still hurt. The end of the pickax, a blunt point designed to break apart rocks, could still hurt me.

They just had to strike me a lot.

But I was better defended.

"Watch this, big bro!" my little sister cried out.

* * / *

"What?" her big brother cried out. His skin was all stony, which Garnet thought was so cool and, for a moment, her naughty pussy wondered what his rocky cock would be like in her pussy. But then she focused.

Garnet's wings fluttered, launching her onto the bed post nearby. Lana Fulmine dove to her right, dodging a blast of light from the fairy's wand. Garnet focused on her shadowy power. She could bewitch the mind with her lusts.

Ephemeral and temporary. They weren't true passions, but they could befuddle the mind into lusting for her. She bent over, thrusting out her cute rump and wiggling it. Pussy juices beaded on her cuntlips. She smacked her rump.

"Hey, boys!" she cried out, throwing her lust into the dwarves. Well, not the two her mom had bound up. "Mmm, yes, yes, you big, strong, hunky dwarves. Ooh, you're all muscles. Do you know how wet that makes me?"

Ten of the dwarves, nearly half of them, turned to face her. She slammed her lust into them, her tail swishing and ass wiggling. She gave her booty a few more smacks, the stinging sound echoing through the room.

"That's right, boys!" Garnet shouted. "I got what you want." She slid her hands up and squeezed her little breasts. "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard!"

"Little slut!" The valkyrie, who had been barking orders and standing safe behind the dwarves, glared at her.

The dwarves groaned. The ten she had bewitched stared at her with such lust in their eyes. Their cocks all hardened in their pants. Garnet grinned, her tail flicking back and forth in such a cute way. Her pigtails dangled.

"That's right, boys," the succubus cooed. "Come and get me!"

The ten dwarves dropped their pickaxes and charged at her. They groaned, some groping their cocks through their pants. She laughed in delight, her sexy body inflaming their lusts to such a huge degree.

"You little fucking trollop!" the valkyrie snarled.

Garnet laughed and jumped off the bed post, racing for the tunnel they had excavated. "You're just jealous because they're listening to me!"

She stuck her tongue out at the valkyrie.

The valkyrie snarled and charged at her, the frosty blade raising to swing at her. Garnet flapped her wings hard. She threw herself forward, a blur of cuteness that flashed past the icy being. She slashed at the succubus, but the blade missed her. Garnet landed in the tunnel mouth.

"Nya, nya, nya! You missed me, bitch!"

The dwarves rushed at her. The valkyrie snarled as Garnet turned and ran down the tunnel, the horde of horny dwarves chasing after her. The succubus laughed in delight, her mirth echoing around her. The dwarves moaned and groaned.

"Kweh, heh, heh!" She chortled in triumph.

* * / *

The dwarves flowed out of the room, but not all of them. Two swung pickaxes at Hagane.

She blocked them with ringing blows of her sword-arm. They were swinging hard, though. She felt their weapons striking hard. They struck with force, so she was glad to have some of the pressure off her.

"I have this," Hagane said to Maya.

"You sure?" she asked, glancing over at Leo. A handful of dwarves were standing there while lightning flashed across the room. The fairy twisted about the bolts and laughed.

"Yes! I can do this!" Hagane felt inspired. Jane Dangerous was fighting in this bedroom. Her lightning marks adorned the walls. They smoked with them. Hagane smiled and parried their blows.

She would fight to protect her new life. There was no pressure here from her parents to perform academically. No more studying. No more denying herself any fun so that she could have the perfect GPA and get into Harvard. She just had to fight with her new family.

This was somehow easier even though the stakes were far, far more severe. They would all die if the dwarves got past her. But Hagane fought now because she wanted to. There was no one making her do this.

Love had brought her to a world where she could be herself. She could be the heroine like Jane Dangerous.

She blocked the next attack.

* * / *

Lana Fulmine fired more blasts of lightning at the fairy. She danced through the air, her presence frustrating to the movie starlet. She threw her wings wide, firing blast after blast of lightning to strike down the giggling bitch.

The fairy laughed and flicked her wand.

Lana Fulmine tucked in her lightning wings and rolled like Jane Dangerous. She came up and growled, the floor where she had stood smoking from the light beam. The fairy danced around above their heads.

She flicked her wand again.

Cursing, Lana Fulmine dove and rolled. She came up in her crouch, throwing her wings wide to fire another sizzling bolt of lightning at the fairy. Only to face a beam of light streaking down at her. In that moment, Lana realized she had been feinted.

The fairy had tricked her into dodging and then fired at her as she recovered.

Lightning burst from Lana Fulmine's wings. The bolts arced out at the fairy as the light beam struck her heart. Her flesh burned and sizzled. She screamed and then collapsed, her heart destroyed. The room went dark and...

Lana Fulmine was held in Souleen's comforting embrace.

* * / *

Pickaxes slammed into my stony flesh.

I thrust out my hand and shouted, "Sizzling touch, the spark of pain, let the prowess of Lord Enlil stun!"

I stunned another dwarf, dropping him. More were flooding out of the room. I still had three more on me plus the blind dwarf swinging his ax off to the side. One struck my side. Cracks appeared, my stone flesh weakening.

Lana Fulmine died.

"Fuck" I snarled and thrust my hand out to stun another dwarf, but he battered me aside with his pickax and thrust at me.

He struck me hard. I grunted, cracks running up my side. He drew back his pickax, focused on that spot, and swung again to shatter my armor. I pivoted and swung my spear, striking him low and knocking his legs out from beneath him.

He hit the ground hard.

My eyes glanced around the room. Where was Led? He had to be here somewhere. He had to be up to something. Where was the invisible fucker?

* * / *

The valkyrie cut off Maya's charge to reach Leo.

"Really?" Maya demanded as the icy-skinned woman brandished her frosty blade. "You're going to lose."

"You think so?" demanded the valkyrie. "Feya has killed the lightning sprite. Your other monster girls are far away."

"How do you possibly know the current dungeon layout?" demanded Maya. "Huh? You can't know that. They could be almost here."

Feya smiled. "Dwarves have... a sense of things. As they excavate, they can hear the echoes of empty spaces. It led us right to this room. My, my, having his living quarter up so high... That must mean the Vault is through that door. How lucky for us."

"You won't get it." Maya held up her arms. She wasn't a fighter, but she would punch this bitch in the face.

She swung. The sword flashed and cut through her arm without doing a thing to her watery flesh. Maya was an undine. You couldn't cut water. It just flowed back together thanks to surface tension. Her fist struck the valkyrie in the face.

The bitch's head snapped back. She snarled and thrust her sword into Maya's guts.

Maya looked down and laughed. "You can't hurt me like that!"

The valkyrie smiled.

Maya's brows widened. She was dealing with an ice monster girl. The cold spilled from the weapon and into her flesh. The first crystals formed in her, twisting through her, hurting her. She gasped in pain while the valkyrie laughed.