All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 24'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Seriously would you start combining about 5 of these together at a time. These 10 second reads are ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

of course the part where the intruder inevitably tears through the defenses and makes it to the throne room (exactly like all the previous intruders did) got spread out through multiple one-page chapters that add zero value. this story is consistently written in the most annoying way possible

mharrisonmharrison7 months ago

Far too short... :(

I know there's pressure to get a story section out for the readers but it needs to be worthwhile.

I have to agree with some of the anony comments below... this was a rather predictable outcome of this fight especially since all those that have died are able to be brought back since they are not physical flesh & blood...

There are times when this story is great i.e. when there's some real plot going on like finding the other dungeon & the dragon etc).

Please do consider saving up some of these short segments and combine into a decent length chapter. Certainly I believe it's worth the extra few days wait to have something to get into more....

I don't really like giving what could be considered negative responses - just hope it helps you to make the story all that more enjoyable for all.

tejingtejing7 months ago

I actually prefer short, frequent chapters over long, infrequent ones. The wait on a cliffhanger is never too long, and I haven't forgotten what's going on the next time another chapter rolls around.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Publishing extremely short chapters is a method to arrange more "front page" exposure for your story, at the cost of those who write longer stories/chapters.

If everyone did this the current front page wouldn't be able to hold all the newly published stories anymore.

And it already cuts in the front page exposure time for other writers, diminishing Lit's worth as a publishing platform for them.

Which means less stories for the readers...

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

And not one of the conveyed useful info to Leo as they were fighting. STUPID!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...