Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 29

Story Info
Chapter 29
5k words
4.5
4.8k
8

Part 109 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-Nine

Nina Naughty...

Damn, I still buzzed with delight from ass-fucking her and blowing her. I was ready to summon the salamanders. I was sure the hellhounds would be as cute as the wildhounds, but I needed Level 2 monster girls. I'd even want to get Level 3, but I'd have to find four Mana Veins. Having Expert Magic and Level 3 monster girls would be a boon for when Anguin came back.

And he would.

I was shocked that Garnet hadn't come in here. I could only assume that Mom was keeping her busy. Maybe tied up with her roots or something. My mommy-dryad was a very perceptive woman. She probably knew what I was up to in here.

Still, Garnet would have made this even wilder. I had a feeling she and Nina Naughty would get along great.

I grabbed the Void Crystal as Nina moved around the room. She looked at it and then at me. "So you made all of this."

"With the power of my soul and the Soul of the Word," I said, nodding to Souleen. "She makes it a reality. Like how she brought you here."

"And did you make me a devil, or did that just happen?" Nina asked.

"Just happened," I said.

"I suspect the type of monster girl is affected by your personality," said Fara. "You are a very naughty woman. In fact, so wicked you have taken Naughty as your family name, so maybe that is why you became a devil."

"Mrs. Lucina always was such an angelic MILF before, and now she's a literal angel," I said. "Hagane was cold and remote, and now she's an animated statue. Maya's playful and refreshing, and now she's made of water. A playful stream given form. But why is Terra a golem?"

"She's an earthy sort of girl?" Halia asked and then giggled.

"Did you just make a joke?" I asked her.

She shrugged. "I've been around Maya too much. But your mother is very nurturing, and she's a dryad."

"A lactating dryad." I grinned. "And Crystal was a cock-teasing ice queen, and now she's made of ice. So, yeah, there's definitely something to that theory, Fara."

"I'm a devil because I'm naughty," purred Nina. "Or am I naughty because I've always been a devil? Is it my nature or my nurture that has led me to be this sexy, red slut before you, Director?"

"No idea," I said and then sank my mind into the Void Crystal and found the Fire Monster Girls. I skipped past the hellhounds—I feared if I found they were super cute, I'd make one of them—and focused on the salamander girls.

They were busty girls with red scales and orange belly scales. They had wings made of fire, which was interesting to see, and eyes that burned like Nina's. Yellow-white and blazing with passion. Their hair was also burning. It blazed down their bodies in defiance of gravity. A fiery orange that went well with their scales. There was something naughty about them.

A name whispered through my mind: Engana.

I summoned Engana forth. She spun into existence out of black shadows, the Void Crystal humming in my hand. She appeared stretching her arms over her head, thrusting her orange-scaled boobs at my face. Her fiery wings crackled behind her and her hair wavered as the flames burned. They ended at slender tongues of flames.

"Oh, Lord Leo," Engana said. "Boy, oh, boy, I have been sleeping for what feels like an eternity. Ooh, it's good to be awake." She licked her lips, her eyes flicking up and down my body. "Lord Gibil's cock, do you know how sexy you are? My pussy is going molten."

"Ooh, I like her," said Nina Naughty. "She's a slut after my own heart."

"What other kind of slut would I be, big sis?" asked Engana, glancing back at the porn star. "Big Sis Nina... Ooh, it's a pleasure to meet you. I hope you'll teach me to be as big of a cock-sucking whore as you."

"If you want to be a big, cock-sucking slut, Engana, then you need to get on your hands and knees and beg to worship that magnificent dick," Nina cooed. "This is the Director's cock. He controls us. He orders us to be his sluts. It's a privilege. He could have summoned any salamander-pussy, but he summoned your salamander-pussy. You want that cock slamming into your cunt, then you better please him."

"Yes, yes, yes, Big Sis Nina!" Engana moaned. She fell to her knees before me, her big boobs heaving. They smacked together, the bands of orange stretching and compressing. Her nipples were so hard. She looked up at me, her flaming hair burning down in that impossible way. "Oh, Lord Leo, let me please, please, please suck your dick like a filthy cunt!"

Nina grabbed a fistful of those flames like they were real. Something she could hold. Her devilish fingers didn't burn in them. She jerked Engana's head back and then spat in the salamander's open mouth. "That's good, but you can do better."

"Lord Leo, I'm going to suck and slobber and worship your big dick to show you that my salamander-pussy is worthy of your huge cock fucking it!" Engana moaned. "Please, please, please, let me be your slut. Your dick-sucking whore. I'll be anything for you!"

"Fuck," I groaned, my cock throbbing at those words. Nina winked at me, this delight on the devil's face. She grabbed Engana and pulled her head towards my cock. She pressed the salamander's red lips against my dick.

The salamander swallowed my cock with hunger. I groaned at how warm her mouth was. It was almost boiling. Like being in a hot bath. Her tongue danced around it while her scaled cheeks hollowed with her suction. I gripped the Void Crystal, savoring the way that Engana worshiped my dick.

"That's it, you nasty slut," cooed Nina. She smiled at me. "Is she pleasing you, Director? Is the little whore good enough to be one of your porn stars? Huh? Do you love the way she's sucking your dick?"

"Fuck, I do," I groaned as she nursed and suckled on me. Her hunger was amazing. It was fantastic. "That's fucking great, Engana. Just fucking amazing. You're doing great. Your salamander-pussy is awesome."

My salamander moaned around my cock. She suckled harder, bobbing her head. She made such wet and obscene sounds. She really nursed on me. My dick throbbed in her mouth. Halia and Fara watched on, the elf making notes once more.

I gripped the Void Crystal and another name rose in my mind. "Malvada," I croaked out as I pictured her spinning into being. "My Malvada."

She spun out of the shadows, her big breasts heaving. She stretched her back, her hair burning bright. She stared at me, her coal-bright eyes smoldering with hunger. She ran her red hands down her orange belly to her pussy. She rubbed at herself.

"What do we have here?" cooed Nina. She sauntered over to Malvada. "Another salamander-pussy here to please the Director?"

"Yes, Big Sis Nina," Malvada moaned, fingering her twat while her sister suckled on my dick. "I want to please him. I want to worship him like Engana is doing."

"You have to earn that pleasure, slut!" Nina pinched one of Malvada's nipples. The salamander moaned, her burning hair rippling around her. She rubbed harder at her pussy. "On your knees and show the Director how good you are at eating pussy. It's not just good enough that you're a slut for him. You have to be a slut for your co-stars. For all the stable of sluts and whores and beauties Director Leo has accumulated. I want you eating Halia's pussy. Just feasting on her."

"Oh, yes," Halia said. "I would be honored to have you eat my pussy, Malvada."

The salamander licked her lips. She flashed me a wicked smile and a wink. "I would be glad to eat our Lady Halia's pussy, Big Sis Nina. Just so happy to munch on her cunt. I'm so hungry for some pussy! Just so hungry for it."

"My, oh, my, these salamanders sure have an interesting personality," said Fara. "Are they influenced by Nina's obviously lusty desires? Or is it just a coincidence?"

"Coincidence," I groaned, savoring the way that Engana bobbed her head. She worked her mouth up and down my cock. "The arachnes are not sex-obsessed like my little sister is. They're rather shy girls. I think salamanders are just natural whores."

"Natural porn stars," said Nina as Malvada fell to her knees and started feasting on Halia's cunt. My paladin moaned, her big tits heaving while Nina nodded her head in approval. "That's it, you nasty, little slut. Show the Director that you're a cunt-muncher extraordinaire. You want his dick, then you eat that snatch like your life depends on it."

"Lady Sherida!" gasped Halia, her face contorting. Her big tits quivered. She grabbed a fistful of flaming hair without thought, her fingers not burning in the fire. She held the salamander to her cunt, shuddering. "Oh, that tongue. That's a wonderful tongue. It's forked, Leo."

I hadn't noticed. Engana bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock while her tongue danced around my dick. I shuddered, savoring the warmth of her mouth. My fingers clutched to the Void Crystal.

"Astuta!" I moaned, summoning a third salamander from the void. She danced out of the shadows, a wicked grin on her face. Her hands squeezed her orange tits, digging into the banded scales.

She quivered in delight and moaned, "Lord Leo, how can this slutty salamander please you?"

"By showing him just how naughty of a whore you are," Nina hissed. "You see that elf. She's got a cute ass. Get your face on it and your tongue shoved up into her asshole. I want you rimming her, you nasty whore. I want you fucking that forked tongue in and out of her sphincter."

"Oh, my," Fara said, the tips of her long ears quivering. Her small breasts had such a delightful quiver to them. "Yes, yes, let's show Lord Leo that you're an ass-loving whore. That'll make him happy."

"So fucking happy," I groaned, my dick throbbing in Engana's mouth.

Nina Naughty winked at me. The naughty devil was having so much fun. Astuta darted behind Fara and fell to her knees. The salamander's red hands grabbed her butt-cheeks. I couldn't see her sliding into the elf's crack, but I could tell when she was rimming Fara. She shuddered, her back arching and ears really twitching.

Halia moaned and whimpered, still holding Malvada to her cunt. Fara groaned as she enjoyed being tongue-fucked by Astuta. My dick throbbed in Engana's mouth. She suckled on me with such hunger. Nina had this wondrous look in her eyes.

"Makes me wonder how good you are at eating pussy," I said to my devil. "Why don't you teach Dolor how to do it."

"Yes, Director," Nina moaned as Dolor spun out of the void, bursting from the shadows and appearing before the porn star.

Dolor stretched her arms to the ceiling and yawned like she had just woken up. Her glowing eyes flashed to me. She smiled and then gasped when Nina fell to her knees before her. the devil grabbed the salamander's waist. Nina's red skin was a darker shade than the salamander's scales.

"Big Sis Nina!" Dolor moaned as Nina buried her face into the salamander's snatch. Dolor's big boobs swayed as she trembled. Her fiery hair burned as it swept around her shoulders. "Oh, Big Sis Nina, that's so good. You're eating my cunt. Ooh, ooh, you're eating my cunt."

"Yes, she is," I groaned, savoring Engana's mouth. My balls were tightening. I loved it. "Eat that pussy, Nina. You, too, Malvada. And Astuta, I want you fingering my elf's cunt as you rim her asshole."

"Yes, Lord Leo," Astuta moaned, her voice muffled by Fara's butt-crack and asshole. A scaled hand slid up the elf's inner thighs and reached her hairless pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," gasped Fara as a pair of red fingers vanished into her twat. "Ooh, Astuta, your tongue feels amazing in my asshole. Just wonderful."

"Malvada," whimpered Halia. "Lady Sherida, you know how to eat cunt. You're so good at it."

"I just want to make Lord Leo love me," moaned Malvada. "I'll make you cum so hard, Halia."

"Lady Lamashtu's juicy cunt!" squealed Dolor. "You're amazing, Big Sis Nina. You're so amazing. How are you doing that with your tongue."

"Pay attention," I groaned, the pressure building and building at the tip of my cock. It felt amazing to have the salamander's hot mouth sucking at my dick. She nursed on me with such passion. Her tongue danced. I gripped the Void Crystal. One more salamander needed to be summoned, but...

I was so close to cumming. My balls brimmed with my cum. My dick throbbed in Engana's mouth. She suckled with passion. She nursed hard on me. Her wet sucking and slurping mixed with the moans and gaps of the others.

I swelled towards that wonderful moment of eruption. Engana bobbed her head, taking as much of my dick as she could. Then she slid her lips back up it. The suction was incredible. Her cheeks hollowed. I groaned, loving what she did to me.

"Fuck!" I moaned and erupted. I fired spurt after spurt of my cum into her mouth. I shuddered, scrunching up my face. This was incredible. "Drink my cum!"

"Drink it," hissed Nina Naughty, her voice muffled by Dolor's cunt.

"That's incredible," I groaned. "That's fucking amazing. Oh, shit, Engana!"

I pumped my cum into her mouth. She gulped it down. She swallowed my jizz with such hunger. I stared down into her glowing eyes. They stared back up at me with such love. Such passion. It was incredible to witness.

I spurted again and again. I pumped everything that I had. She whimpered around my cock. Her cheeks hollowed as she suckled to draw everything out. A wave of darkness washed over my vision. Ecstasy hit that peak in me.

"Fuck!" I growled. "On your knees, Engana. Your pussy's worthy to be fucked by my cock."

"Yes!" Nina moaned. "You are a slut worthy of the Director. Now get on your knees and beg him to fuck that salamander-pussy. You're his first salamander. Revel in that."

Engana slid her mouth off my dick and moaned, "I will, Big Sis Nina!" She spun around and knelt beside the plinth, her scaled ass thrust at me. Her flaming hair spilled over her back and off her shoulders. She wiggled her rump at me, my dick throbbing. "Oh, Lord Leo, fuck my slutty salamander-pussy. Pound me hard. I'm your whore."

"While I'm fucking you, Engana, you have to be eating..." A name arose in my mind. "Horca's cunt. I want you feasting on your sister's pussy. I want to see some hot incest action!"

"Yes, Lord Leo!" she moaned while Horca appeared before her.

The fifth and final salamander shuddered, her boobs swaying from side to side. She licked her lips and then smiled at me. She winked at me in a sultry manner. Her hands cupped her boobs. Such desire blazed in her for me.

"On your back, Horca," I growled, releasing the Void Crystal. "Spread your legs. I want you to beg your sister to eat your cunt."

"Ooh, yes, Lord Leo," Horca moaned and sank to her rump then stretched out on her back. She spread her legs wide, the scales of her vulva parting to show off her pink depths. "Come eat me out, naughty sister!"

"Gladly," moaned Engana. She crawled forward and buried her face into her sister's cunt. I smiled at the sight, Engana's pussy dripping juices that soaked the red scales of her vulva. Her rump clenched. She feasted.

Horca moaned. She shuddered, her hands grabbing her orange tits. She squeezed her banded breasts, her face contorting. She whimpered and moaned, a big smile on her lips. She looked so cute and sexy there.

I marched forward, my dick bobbing before me. An ache suffused me. I fell to my knees behind her and smacked my cock on her rump. I drummed back and forth between her butt-cheeks. This felt so wicked to do. My cock ached as she feasted on cunt.

"I'm going to cum," Halia moaned. "Oh, Malvada, that pussy licking. That pussy licking is sublime. Lady Sherida, you're wonderful."

"Ooh, ooh, that's so good," moaned Fara. "You got your tongue so deep in my asshole, and your fingers are a delight, Astuta."

"Big Sis Nina," Dolor moaned. "Oh, Big Sis Nina, you're such a good pussy licker. I'm going to drown you in cunt cream."

"You better squirt, you salamander-slut!" hissed my porn star.

"Engana!" whimpered Horca. "Oh, yes, yes, your tongue is amazing. Ooh, you're licking my pussy. Lord Leo, my sister is devouring my twat. She's just feasting on my cunt."

"Good," I growled as I slid my cock down Engana's rump to nuzzle into her scaly vulva. Her hot juices bathed my cock. A molten heat emanated from the salamander's snatch. I pressed into her pussy folds. "Cum on your sister's face. I want you gushing on her."

"Yes, Lord Leo!" Horca moaned while I rammed into her sister's snatch.

I enjoyed being buried to the hilt in the salamander's cunt. She was so hot. I had never been inside such a hot cunt before. It should have burned me, but instead the heat spread through my body. I groaned, feeling so relaxed by being in her cunt. I gripped her scaled hips.

"Fuck, yes, Engana!" I groaned, my cock savoring the delight of her molten twat.

"Lord Leo!" she squealed into her sister's snatch.

I drew my hips back. I savored that hot, tight pussy gripping me. She clung to me. It was incredible. I groaned and thrust back into her cunt. I slammed into her with passion. I fucked her with such force. I pumped away at her twat, my balls smacking into her flesh.

Her cunt squeezed about me. Her hair burned as I slammed into her. I heard Halia moaning in the background. The gasps and moans of my women echoed through the Vault. Souleen whimpered, masturbating on the Void Crystal as I fucked my salamander's molten cunt.

The tip of my dick ached. Every plunge into her molten flesh was incredible. It was fantastic. I loved it. I loved every moment of it. I shuddered, thrusting hard into her cunt. I fucked her with passion. I buried to the hilt in her again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned. "Engana, that cunt. Goddamn, that cunt's amazing."

"Oh, Lady Sherida!" moaned Halia. "Oh, Malvada. Mmm, I have to eat your pussy now. Stand up. Let me feast on you."

"Yes, Lady Halia."

"Rotten roots!" gasped Fara. Her petite body quivered at the edge of my vision, her ears twitching. "You're such a good ass-licker. Yes, yes, that's wonderful. Ooh, I have to trib with you. Feel that hot pussy on my cunt. I must know if it is as fantastic as I hypothesize it will be."

"Yes, Lady Fara," whimpered Astuta. "That sounds hot."

"So fucking hot," I groaned, slamming my cock into Engana's tight cunt. My balls smacked into her clit with every thrust.

"Oh, yes, yes, sister!" Horca moaned. "Oh, sister, you're feasting on my cunt. That wonderful tongue is so deep in me. Oh, that's it. That's so awesome. I'm going to cum. I'm going to shower you in my pussy cream if you keep that up."

"Do it!" moaned Engana, her pussy squeezing about me. "Oh, Lord Leo, your cock is magnificent. I'm so lucky to take your big dick in my snatch. Just so lucky!"

"Yes!" I growled, pumping away hard at her. I fucked into her cunt with everything that I had. I buried deep and hard into her. She gripped me with such passion. She held me with such a tight and wonderful flesh. "Fuck, that's good. Your pussy is going to make me explode."

"Please, please, please, cum in this slutty salamander's cunt!" she moaned. "Flood me with your seed!"

"Flood her!" Dolor moaned. "Oh, Big Sis Nina! Yes, yes! I'm cumming!"

Her gasps echoed through the room as I plowed into Engana's cunt. I fucked my salamander hard. She felt amazing. She squeezed her cunt down on my cock. It was such a wondrous delight. The pressure built at the tip, massaged by her silky flesh.

My hands slid down her scaly body. The pebbly texture of her skin felt incredible. I found her banded breasts, her skin smoother here. I squeezed them. Her tits were soft beneath the harder scales. I loved the mix of stiff and pillowy. They were a delight to massage as I thrust into her.

"Lord Leo!" she moaned and then started sucking.

"My clit!" her sister moaned. "I'm going to cum. Oh, slutty sister, I'm going to cum so hard. Lady Lamashtu's twat, that's so good!"

12