Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum!" I snarled, slamming my cock into Engana's cunt. I buried to the hilt in her snatch.

Her pussy clenched down on me as Horca bucked and moaned. She came on Engana's mouth. The salamander squeezed her tits as she gushed her incestuous juices into Engana's mouth. It was so hot to see the sisterly passion.

As Engana drank her sister's cunt cream, I thrust forward hard. Fast. I buried into Engana's cunt. It was so exciting to feel her hot flesh squeezing about me. I shuddered at how she held me. She gripped me in that wicked embrace. I snarled and thrust to the hilt in her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her twat.

Her pussy went wild. She squealed around Horca's clit. Engana's cunt suckled at me as I thrust into her molten depths. The heat of her twat was incredible. I shuddered as her juices gushed out, bathing my nuts. They drank in the warmth and boiled.

"Fuck!" I moaned and erupted.

I fired my cum into her spasming pussy. As she drank her sister's cunt cream, her cunt milked my cock. Hot flesh rippled around my dick, massaging me. It was incredible. I threw back my head, basting her cunt with all my spunk.

She moaned, her hair blazing, and worked out my jizz. I basted her with everything that I had. The rapture pummeled my mind. I savored that intense rush of cumming in her molten pussy. I groaned, hitting the peak of my orgasm.

Nina Naughty and a bevy of salamanders were going to make things more interesting. If we could find a way to defeat Halia's father. I groaned, not wanting to think of that monster right now. I ripped out of her cunt, panting.

"Horca, how great is your asshole?" I asked.

* \ * / *

As the Director settled in to ram his cock into Horca's asshole, Nina Naughty was eager to devour some more salamander pussy. Engana's pussy. Brimming with all of the Director's cum, Nina was thirsting for it.

"Engana, you wicked slut, you are going to sit on my face while Dolor..." Nina stared up at the salamander who had just squirted on her face. "You're going to eat my cunt. You better do just as good I did, understand."

"Yes, Big Sis Nina," cooed Dolor.

"Sounds perfect, Big Sis Nina," moaned Engana.

They are so delicious, Nina thought. This world was so much more intriguing than the old one. So many more delights to be found. She smacked her lips and looked around. Halia had her face buried in Malvada's pussy while Fara tribbed with Astuta. The pair were grinding their cunts together and moaning out their delight.

Nina sank on her back. The naughty devil licked her lips, ready to feast on a creampie. Engana straddled her face while Horca moaned like a slut, taking Director Leo's cock in her asshole the way a slut should.

A shiver ran through Nina. A lusty one as Engana's pussy lowered down to sit on the porn star's face. The scaled vulva felt so different surrounding the silky labia. Nina licked at the salamander's cuntlips, gathering up the smoky cream and salty jizz. A shudder ran through the devil.

Delicious! she thought as she licked again. And again.

Engana's red rump clenched before the devil's glowing eyes. Nina stroked her tongue through Engana's slit from clit to taint, gathering up all the cum and pussy cream she could. The devil shuddered, reveling in the wicked flavor.

Then Nina had a new delight. Dolor knelt between the devil's thighs and nuzzled into her pussy. the salamander's scaly cheeks rubbed against the devil's hairless pussy. The salamander licked. Her tongue was thick and forked at the end which felt so naughty to the porn star. She quivered and moaned out her delight into the pussy sitting on her face.

Nina tongue-lashed the salamander's cunt while Engana's sister licked at her twat. It was incredible to Nina to have that forked tongue stroking over her pussy lips as she munched on snatch full of Director Leo's salty cum.

"Oh, that's so good, Big Sis Nina," Engana moaned, her ass clenching before Nina's face. "You're such a skilled pussy licker."

"With such a yummy pussy," moaned Dolor. She thrust her forked tongue into Nina's cunt.

The devil moaned as those teasing tines caressed her inner sheath. She shuddered, her boobs jiggling. She squeezed her thighs around the salamander's head, pinning Dolor in place. The salamander purred, devouring the devil's cunt.

The porn star shuddered and thrust her tongue into Engana's cunt. Hot pussy and salty cum surrounded Nina's tongue. She savored it, licking Leo's jizz out of that delicious hole. She swirled about, her orgasm building in her. She enjoyed this wonderful delight.

Pussy and Director Leo's cum are amazing together, flashed through the devil's mind.

"Oh, my god," Leo growled. "Fuck, that ass is hot, Horca."

"Your dick is so big!" whimpered the salamander getting sodomized. "Lord Gibil's molten dick, your cock is amazing, Lord Leo. Yes, yes, fuck my ass. Fuck me so hard."

"Oh, pound her, Lord Leo," Malvada moaned. "Ooh, Lady Halia, you're going to make me cum!"

"Yes, yes, tribbing with a salamander's pussy is so delicious," Fara moaned. "Oh, such a new delight. Astuta! Astuta! Rotten roots, you have such a wonderful cunt."

"So do you, Lady Fara," whimpered Astuta. "So soft and silky on me. Let's cum. Let's kiss our clits together and cum!"

The elf squealed her agreement.

Nina Naughty loved all the moans and gasps. She knew that this was where she belonged. She was born to be one of Leo's stars. He had such a big stable of whores, and she was proud to be one of them. She thrust her tongue into the salamander's snatch, scooping out the cum. She feasted on that jizz with such hunger.

It soaked her tongue with such passion. She devoured that spunk and pussy cream with hunger, her own pussy clenching about Dolor's tongue. She squeezed about the salamander's swirling tongue. The pleasure rushed through her. She rose towards that orgasm. She would have such a big one. A mighty burst of pleasure that would shower over her.

It was fantastic. Amazing.

"Oh, yes, yes, Big Sis Nina," whimpered Engana. "I'm going to cum on your face. I'm going to shower you in so much jizz. This is so amazing. Lady Lamashtu's molten twat, your tongue is amazing. How's her pussy, Dolor."

"So good, slutty sister!" moaned Dolor. She plunged her forked tongue deep into Nina Naughty's cunt. The devil shuddered as the salamander stirred around.

"That's it, you fucking whore," moaned Nina into the delicious pussy on her face. "Keep tongue-fucking my cunt. I'm going to cream you. Yes, yes, you're perfect for Director Leo's vision. You all are perfect. You salamanders have pussies that are perfect for him."

"And assholes," moaned Horca, her voice throaty as she took Leo's cock.

"Hell, yes!" groaned Leo. "All my salamanders are perfect."

The five salamanders all moaned in delight, Engana squirming on Nina's face. The wicked devil, her orgasm swelling faster, sealed her lips around Engana's pussy. With hunger, Nina suckled. Engana gasped as her pussy juices and Leo's cum spilled into the devil's mouth.

The porn star nursed out every drop of the Director's cum that she could. She shuddered, her pussy being stirred up by that forked tongue. Jizz and smoky cream spilled over her taste buds. She reveled in it, gulping it down. She wanted to eat every drop of Leo's jizz out of Engana's cunt.

Nina got her wish.

She whimpered when no more cum poured out. The naughty porn star latched onto the salamander's clit, sucking on the bud. Engana squealed in delight, her scaly ass clenching before Nina's face. At the same time, Dolor licked her forked tongue out of the devil's cunt and slid over her clit.

Nina shuddered at that contact. The forked end of the salamander's tongue slid around the devil's bud. The teasing pleasure was incredible. she shuddered, her pussy clenching. The pleasure was too much for the porn star.

"Fuck, yes, you naughty slut!" she squealed and squirted her passion. "Drink it!"

Dolor moaned, lips sealed around the devil's gushing pussy. Rapture swept through Nina Naughty. She gasped into the pussy that she devoured. She suckled on Engana's clit, mind melting beneath the pleasure.

"Big Sis Nina!" squealed Engana. "Yes!"

The salamander's molten and smoky pussy juices gushed out into the devil's mouth. She gulped them down. She swallowed every drop of pussy cream that she could. She feasted on it as ecstasy blazed through her body. Rapture burned her thoughts.

"So fucking good!" hissed the devil between licks. She gathered up the cream spilling out of the salamander. "Yes!"

Nina trembled through her orgasm, luxuriating in it. Fara and Astuta squealed out their delight. Malvada panted. Horca cried out and Leo grunted as he flooded her asshole with cum. Nina loved all the sounds as her orgasm blazed to such extreme temperatures of ecstasy.

Then guttered out.

Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to enjoy being one of the Director's stable of sluts, thought the naughty porn star.

12