Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know," whimpered the MILF. "Ooh, Morana, that's such a delight. Work that tongue stud around in my cunt."

"Yes!" growled Leo as he fucked away at her bowels. "I got to feel that on my dick."

"You will, Dark Lord!" moaned Morana, her asshole clenching down on his dick.

Garnet whimpered and moaned, her nubile body trembling on the angel's mouth. Morana watched the succubus as she devoured Mrs. Lucina's sweet cream. The banshee's tongue danced around in that wonderful snatch, her tongue stud caressing the hot flesh.

Leo fucked her the entire time. He plowed into her with hard strokes. He fucked her with passion, heating her more and more. He drove her to her orgasm. She shuddered, her hips wiggling back and forth. Her bowels clenched about on his dick.

It was majestic.

Her eyes squeezed shut as she savored that wonderful passion slamming into her. He buried deep and hard into her bowels. It was incredible to feel. She whimpered, loving the passion. The rapture. It was fantastic for him to enjoy.

He pumped away at her. He buried to the hilt in her bowels, sending delight melting to her cunt. He thrust over and over into her bowels, his balls smacking into her cunt. She shuddered, feasting on the angel's cunt with such passion.

"I'm going to cum, you naughty angel!" whimpered Garnet. "Kweh, heh, heh, you are our Dark Lord's slutty angel now, aren't you?"

"Yes!" squealed Mrs. Lucina, her cunt clenching on Morana's tongue. "Yes, I am. Oh, you and the banshee have corrupted me with your passion. Take this."

The MILF suckled. Garnet squealed, her wings flapping. She arched her back and then cried out in orgasmic delight. She bucked on the MILF's face, grinding her cunt on the angel's mouth. Mrs. Lucina's jaw moved as she licked up that cream, her boobs jiggling.

Morana, her bowels melting around Leo's thick dick, flicked her tongue stud up to that clit and battered it. Mrs. Lucina gasped. Her back arching as the naughty banshee attacked it. She wanted to make the woman gasp and moan and cry out in orgasmic delight.

"Oh, Morana!" gasped Mrs. Lucina. "Yes!"

Sweet pussy cream gushed out into Morana's mouth. The banshee drank the hot flood while her bowels clenched down on Leo's dick. He slammed to the hilt in her. She shuddered, her body trembling from the excitement of it.

"LEO!" she shrieked, her voice echoing through the room as she came.

"Oh, my god!" Mrs. Lucina gasped, her body bucking, her pussy gushing juices. "I felt that!"

Morana's bowels convulsed around Leo's cock. Her hot cunt spasmed, cream spilling down her thighs. She licked and lapped up the MILF's juices as winds of bliss howled through the banshee's body and scoured her mind with rapture.

"Yes, yes, yes," he growled and erupted into her bowels.

Morana shrieked again as his hot cum pumped into her anal sheath. He fired blast after blast of his jizz into her. She loved it. This wonderful pleasure howled through her body. Ecstasy gusted over her thoughts. She whimpered, milking his dick.

"Ooh, ooh, yes!" Garnet panted. "Go, big bro, go! Baste her asshole."

"Yes!" growled Leo, his cum pumping into the banshee's asshole.

Morana loved it. She trembled through her bliss, her body quivering from all the delight. It was amazing. She felt so great. Her body trembled, her eyes squeezing shut. She whimpered from the delight, her heart beating so fast.

He groaned, pumping blast after blast of his cum into her bowels. She swam in his jizz. So much of it flooded her. She felt so good. So wonderfully full of all his jizz. He grunted, firing the last of his cum into her. Her own orgasm howled a final time then only a euphoric breeze wafted through her.

"Mmm," she purred, lifting her face from the angel's pussy. "You want to feel my tongue stud on your cock, Dark Lord?"

"Fuck, yes," Leo groaned. "You going to suck my dirty dick clean."

"I am," moaned the wicked banshee.

He pulled his cock out of her bowels and slipped off the bed. She turned and licked her lips, her tongue stud rubbing on her soft mouth. She loved the taste of this sweet cream on her lips. She trembled and knelt on the floor before him.

She stared up at Leo. At this strong and hunky man. He wasn't that shy guy from her college. This Leo had confidence. Strength. He had experienced pain and suffering. It had forged him into this powerful man before her. She was thrilled to serve him.

She grabbed his cock and leaned forward. The sour scent of her asshole wreathed his cock. It made her feel so wicked as she opened her mouth and slid her lips over his crown. Her tongue stud pressed against him.

"Fuck," he groaned. "That's nice. That stud feels great on me. Damn, I like that."

She was so happy. She suckled on him with hunger. He groaned, his face twisting with delight. He groaned, his fingers flexing. She suckled on him. She enjoyed nursing on his hard cock. This was such a thrill for her.

She bobbed her mouth, working her lips up and down his cock. She rubbed her tongue stud into his flesh, especially his crown. He groaned when she did that. His face contorted from the delight of it. He groaned, his chest rising and falling. It was clear that he loved it.

"Damn, that's good. That's real good, Morana," he growled.

She shuddered, his cum leaking out of her asshole. She buffed off the sour taste of her bowels, nursing on him with such delight. A shiver ran through her body as she suckled hard. Her cheeks hollowed as she nursed on him.

The flavor of her asshole suffused her mouth. Morana could taste nothing else. She bobbed her head, nursing on him with everything that he had. Her tongue danced around his dick, her stud massaging him. She moaned, cleaning his cock.

Morana loved this. Her Dark Lord had brought her here. She was special. Like the other women of his harem. She groaned, nursing with all her might. She wanted his cum to spurt into her mouth after she had properly cleaned his body.

"Damn," he groaned, sliding his hands through her black hair. "That's it. Suck that cock clean, Morana. That's perfect."

She moaned and shuddered. The cool mist spilled down her back, her cloak of night. Warmth spread from his cock. It heated her with her every suckled. She nursed on him, her black lips sealed about his cock. She nursed hard, her red eyes staring up at him.

She bobbed her head, sliding her lips further and further down his cock. She had to get to the parts of his dick that were dirty. She had to clean all of him. His cock reached the back of her throat. The banshee forced her mouth further down him.

She swallowed his cock.

"Fuck, Morana," he growled, his face twisting in delight.

Her pale cheeks hollowed as she kept suckling. She slid her black lips down his cock while his dick slid down her gullet. She moaned, massaging him with her vocal cords. She was a banshee. Attacking with sound was her specialty. Her voice had range.

She used that to pleasure him.

"Oh, my fucking god!" he gasped as she hummed with her talent around him.

Her tongue caressed and swept around his shaft, buffing his dick clean of her sour asshole. She pressed her stud into his cock, letting him feel that wonderful delight. She savored that dirty flavor. It suffused her taste buds. She slid her lips into his thick bush, her nose tickled by his curls. She had taken every inch of his dick, humming as she swirled her tongue and its stud about him.

She cleaned his cock. She kept nursing and swiping her tongue and its stud around his shaft until the earthy flavor of her bowels was gone. A shiver ran through her. She slid back up him. She suckled hard. He shuddered, his face contorting with the bliss of her blowjob.

"Goddamn, that's good, Morana," he groaned. Then he bucked as the crown of his cock passed her humming vocal cords. "Shit, that's amazing."

Good, she thought, so happy to please him like that.

She slid her lips further up his cock until he slid out of her gullet. Her tongue danced around the crown, massaging the spongy tip with the hard end of her tongue stud. He groaned as she did that. His face contorted with delight. He shook his head from side to side.

His hands gripped her head tighter. His chest rose and fell as she nursed on him with her passion. She suckled hard, the taste of his salty precum now suffusing her taste buds. It was an amazing delight for her to experience.

"That's so good," he panted. "Yes, yes, that's amazing. Goddamn, Morana, I love it. I love that tongue stud of yours. Shit, that's good. That's fucking fantastic. You're going to make me cum."

Then cum, she thought. She wanted to scream it out, but she was swirling her tongue around his tip and suckling out his precum.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned, his words coming out like a growl. "Shit, Morana!"

He ripped his cock out of her mouth and erupted in her face.

The banshee gasped in shock as his cum painted across her features. He spurted, jizz splashing across her cheeks and forehead. On her lips and chin. Lines of spunk crisscrossed her face. The heat soaked her skin. Some of the salty delights fired into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned as he came on her face, coating her in spunk.

Just like he'd masturbated and fantasized about this, she thought in delight, so glad to feel his jizz splashing her face.

"Fuck, yes!" he growled and fired a final blast.

A shiver ran through her at that thought. She dripped with his spunk. It ran down her cheeks and neck. It dripped hot onto her small breasts. It clung to her nose piercing. She fluttered her red eyes at him as he stared down with a huge smile.

"Was it as good as you imagined, my Dark Lord?" she asked, a shiver racing through her body.

"Better," he said, a big grin on his lips. "That was way, way better in person."

She smiled up at Leo. "Good. I'm glad." She shuddered, licking her lips and gathering up the salty cum she could reach. "Because it was hot."

He chuckled. That word had pleased him. He was thrilled.

12