Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 39

Story Info
Chapter 39.
3.8k words
4.62
3.8k
4

Part 119 of the 139 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Thirty-Nine

The angelic Bella Lucina made her way to the very entrance of the dungeon. She passed through the labyrinths and the trap rooms. She smiled to patrolling orcs and oozes, to satyrs staring at her with lusty eyes, and to arachnes lurking in the ceiling to pounce. Her halo glowed about her, often the only light in the unlit dungeons.

Not that any of the denizens of Leo's dungeon needed light. They could see because it was their home. They would all be helpless in another's dungeon, but there was literally nothing in here that could hurt them. She could step on every pressure plate for every trap, and they would not go off. She wouldn't freeze to death in the Frozen Room nor burn to death in the Hellfire Room.

Her white-feathered wings fluttered as she stepped into the entrance cave. Sunlight streamed through from the outside world. The elevator to the Observatory Tower lay nearby as did the tunnel leading to Astovin village. All three exits funneled into that room. Here, the werebears and basilisks guarded.

"Lady Lucina," hissed Skamianiela. The basilisk sauntered to the busty angel, the monster girl's own big boobs jiggling but they had a firmness to them despite their size. Covered by bands of pink belly scales, the rigidness kept them from truly heaving. The rest of her body was covered in blue scales. She had a lithe figure, sensual and gorgeous. "What brings you here?"

"I thought you monster girls deserved a reward," said Bella Lucina. The angel smiled at them. She enjoyed the lusty sights Skamianiela and the other basilisks and werebears gave her.

"Reward?" asked Bhaaloo, one of the werebears. They were the most human-looking of all Leo's monster girls. They appeared to be voluptuous women with black hair and tan skin. They had golden eyes. Even their sharp claws could pass as sculpted fingernails and their fangs were only visible when they smiled broadly.

Of course, when they transformed into their bear form, there was no disguising how monstrous they were.

"Why, yes," the angel purred, her halo pulsing with delight. "I mean, you six are on the front line. Every adventurer has to pass through you. Poor dears, you die more than any other of Leo's monster girls."

"We're honored to die for him," hissed Skamianiela. She stopped before the angel. "We gladly fight and perish for him."

"We were born to die for Lord Leo," Bhaaloo added. "There's nothing we want more in this world than to protect him. We love him."

"Love him," echoed Vielmi, another of the basilisks. The other four monster girls held their spots to defend the cave entrance, ready to pounce should a band of adventurers or other threats enter.

"That's why you deserve a reward," purred Mrs. Lucina. She reached out her hands and cupped the two monster girls' tits. Bhaaloo's were soft and motherly. The angel dug her fingers into the pliant, tan flesh. Skamianiela's were hard, the bands of scales hardly moving, but the flesh beneath felt so soft. "Mmm, let me just love you all."

She leaned in and kissed Skamianiela's scaled lips. The angel's wings fluttered as she planted her mouth on the basilisk's. The two monster girls kissed. A forked tongue thrust into Mrs. Lucina's mouth and played with her own. Skamianiela's pink, feathery hair rustled as the basilisk shuddered.

"Mmm, that's so sexy," purred Bhaaloo. She ducked her head down and suckled the angel's pink nipple into her mouth.

Mrs. Lucina closed her sapphire eyes. Her halo glowed brighter as the pleasure shot down to her pussy. Her cunt clenched. This new world was so different from the one she'd left behind. She hardly thought of her husband, daughter, and son. The Mrs. Lucina who loved them had stayed behind. She was that bit of the MILF who enjoyed Leo staring at her ass while she worked in the garden.

The one that had the occasional thought of being taken hard by the young man.

That small glimmer of light had been magnified in her, swelled by the use of mirrors and focused on this new version of Mrs. Lucina. The MILF who wanted to experience his young cock fucking her pussy and any other delights she had denied herself when she chose the role of housewife, committing herself to one man.

Though she was still committed to one man, she had so many other delights to enjoy.

She broke the kiss with Skamianiela, her nipple throbbing in Bhaaloo's mouth. The angel smacked her lips and squeezed both monster girls' tits, really digging into the werebear's soft boob. Bhaaloo's golden eyes stared up at the angel.

With a growl, Bhaaloo ripped her mouth off her nub and shot her head up. She kissed the angel with passion. The werebear's tongue thrust boldly into Mrs. Lucina's mouth, plundering her. Ravishing her with feral passion.

"Mmm, you are so sexy, Mrs Lucina," hissed Skamianiela. "Yes, you are. Mmm, you and Mrs. Baldwin are the mothers of us all."

As Skamianiela suckled on the angelic MILF's nipple, a thought flashed through Mrs. Lucina's mind, I just wish I lactated like Zoe did. That would be exciting.

Still, her nipple felt amazing in Skamianiela's scaled lips. The basilisk's forked tongue caressed the nub, shooting delight to the angel's hairless pussy. It was still a little strange having no pubic hair. The MILF had no control over that.

In this world, angels didn't have bushes.

Her juices beaded the plump flesh of her vulva. The sweet aroma of her heavenly pussy mixed with the tart aroma of the basilisk's cunt and the tangy delight of the werebear's twat. The three scents mixed in her nose. She groaned in delight, breaking the kiss with Bhaaloo.

"Mmm, who should I lick first?" she asked, glancing from Skamianiela nursing at her nipple and Bhaaloo fondling her other tit.

"Skamianiela," purred Bhaaloo. "Last time we were attacked, she saved my life. She deserves to have her pussy licked." The werebear flicked her tongue over her plump lips. "I know I love eating her out."

"Do you naughty monster girls make love to each other?" Mrs. Lucina asked with a naughty tone to her voice.

"Of course we do," purred Bhaaloo. "We're Lord Leo's. He is a lusty man. So we are lusty monster girls."

"And if he was an angry man, would you fight each other?" Mrs. Lucina asked.

"Probably." The werebear licked her lips. "We would challenge each other. Fight to see who was the strongest. The best able to defend him."

Skamianiela popped her mouth off the angel's nipple, sending a final shiver through her body. "But we just spar now. The satyrs and oozes join us. We train them. Make them better. Lord Leo loves us. He does not replace us."

"Even if he should," said Bhaaloo. "But that is what makes him such a great man."

"Yes, it does," Mrs. Lucina purred. "Mmm, Skamianiela, on your back. Let me feast on that wonderful pussy."

The basilisk smiled, a greenish smoke spilling from the corner of her mouth. Her petrification breath. It wouldn't work on Mrs. Lucina. They were all part of the same dungeon. United by Leo and the Void Crystal. Their souls were all connected.

That made Mrs. Lucina smile every time she thought of it. All of them, Halia and Fara included, were united with Leo. And he was united with them. We all live together and we'll die together.

That gave her comfort. No matter what, they would all be together for eternity. She knew that if they died, their souls would stay connected to Leo's. Whatever lay beyond, they would face as one family.

Mrs. Lucina hummed in delight as Skamianiela stretched out on her back. The basilisk had a big smile on her lips. Her scaly breasts didn't pillow into two mounds but maintained their perky shape. Her blue-scaled fingers ran up and down her pink belly scales. They went all the way down to her pussy, her slit gleaming.

The angel's wings fluttered as she sank to her knees. Her pale fingers landed on the blue scales of the basilisk's thighs. They were hard and pebbly, the texture so delicious beneath Mrs. Lucina's hands. She stroked upward as she leaned in, her halo spilling golden light across Skamianiela's banded belly scales.

"Lady Ki's rumbling cunt," hissed the basilisk, "I'm so wet for you, Mrs. Lucina."

"I can tell," purred the angel. She breathed in. "Oh, my, and I can smell that wonderful, tart delight. You need to have your cunt devoured, don't you?"

"Yes," the basilisk moaned. She smacked her scaled lips together. "I need it so bad."

Smiling, the angel ducked her head down and pressed her mouth into the basilisk's pussy lips. Mrs. Lucina kissed at the scaled vulva parted by that tight and juicy slit. The tart cream melted through the angel's mouth, setting off her taste buds.

The angel licked up that slit.

Skamianiela gasped. The basilisk arched her back, thrusting those big, firm tits into the air. They hardly jiggled. Her moans were so delicious. The angel fluttered her wings and licked at that hot cunt with hunger. She dragged her tongue from taint to clit, gathering all the juices she could.

SMACK!

Bhaaloo's hand spanked the angel's rump. Heat flared and melted to her juicy pussy. Her wings fluttered from the delight. She moaned into the basilisk's pussy, licking at that wonderful twat with hunger.

"Mmm, that ass, Mrs. Lucina," growled Bhaaloo. "Lady Ianna's revitalizing cunt, but that ass is delicious."

The werebear grabbed both of the angel's butt-cheeks and parted them. I thought she was going for my pussy, but I think she has other ideas, Mrs. Lucina thought. The old her never would have been down to have her asshole licked, but the new her...

The new her was the adventurous part of her that loved everything.

The werebear's black hair spilled over Mrs. Lucina's rump. The black curls tickled her. She shuddered at the touch then gasped as the werebear's face nuzzled into her butt-crack. A hot tongue licked at her asshole, caressing her sour hole.

A shiver ran through the MILF. She groaned into the basilisk's cunt at the licking delight. The werebear's tongue stroked Mrs. Lucina's sphincter. Teased her puckered backdoor. She shuddered in delight at the wet rimming.

"Mrs. Lucina," moaned Skamianiela. Her boobs quivered, nipples thrusting hard from the scaled mounds. Blue thighs squeezed about the MILF's head, the pebbly texture feeling so wonderfully rough on her cheeks. "Yes, yes, that's so good. Lady Ki's cunt!"

Mrs. Lucina licked up and down the basilisk's twat. Then the angel thrust her tongue into that juicy hole. She danced it around in the tart twat, pleasuring Skamianiela. The basilisk moaned, her hands grabbing her boobs, squeezing them.

"Mmm, what a yummy asshole," growled Bhaaloo. "Mrs. Lucina... You have such a tasty ass."

"Thanks," she moaned as the werebear resumed licking. The tongue swirled around her puckered hole then pressed against the center. The tongue drilled at the angel's asshole.

Her anal ring parted. The tongue wiggled into her bowels. A shiver ran through the angel. She loved how wicked that felt. Bhaaloo danced her tongue around in Mrs. Lucina's bowels, the heat melting to her juicy cunt.

Moaning from the delight, Mrs. Lucina's tongue fucked in and out of Skamianiela's tart twat. The MILF thrust in hard and fluttered around before pulling back. Those wonderful juices melted such flavor through the angel's mouth.

Oh, she has such a yummy cunt, thought Mrs. Lucina. Mmm, and Bhaaloo's tongue... Ooh, that's nice swirling around in my bowels.

The angel's pussy grew hotter and hotter. Juices ran down her thighs, spilling out of her hairless twat. Nothing contained those juices. They ran hot down her flesh. She groaned, drinking them in. Her body trembled from the ticklish heat those rivulets gave her.

She swirled her tongue around in Skamianiela's tart pussy. The basilisk hissed her delight. She shuddered, fingers sliding up her pink-scaled boobs to grasp those hard nubs at the top. She twisted and twerked them, her cunt clamping down on the angel's tongue.

"Oh, yes!" moaned Skamianiela. "Lady Ki's cunt, you're amazing."

"Mmm, just enjoy," the angel moaned. "I want you to drown me in your juices."

"I will, Mrs. Lucina!" she moaned.

SMACK!

The angel gasped at another spank landing on her butt-cheek. The heat melted down to her cunt. Wings fluttering, the angel shoved her right hand down her body. Her fingers slid across her hairless pudenda to find the top of her juicy folds. Her clit poked out of the hood.

She massaged her bud as Bhaaloo's wicked tongue danced and swirled in her asshole. The angel loved the wild delight while savoring the pleasure of frigging her clit. Her wings flapped and halo pulsed with her building pleasure.

"Mmm, that's so good," Mrs. Lucina moaned, rubbing her pearl in slow circles. Her asshole clenched on Bhaaloo's tongue. "You naughty werebear."

"She's just eating your asshole," cooed Skamianiela. "That's so hot."

"I love eating assholes," purred Daant, another of the werebears.

"You can lick my asshole next," promised the angel. "While I eat out Bhaaloo's cunt. I'm not leaving here until all six of you have drowned me in your cunt cream."

"Mrs. Lucina," hissed Piaro, a basilisk. "You are such a wonderful angel."

"Our Mother of Light," groaned Panja, the third werebear down here.

"Yes," Vielmi moaned. The basilisk watched on, her feathery hair rustling in a slight breeze coming in from the entrance.

Mrs. Lucina thrust her tongue deep into Skamianiela's cunt. The angel swirled it around in the basilisk's twat, licking and lapping with such ferocity. Mrs. Lucina's fingers rubbed at her clit. Her bud burst with sparks. Her asshole clenched down on Bhaaloo's tongue.

The angel rose to her orgasm. She swelled closer and closer to it as she massaged her bud. Her wings fluttered. Heat swept through her. Bhaaloo's tongue danced in her asshole while the werebear's fingers gripped her rump.

"I'm getting so close to cumming, Mrs. Lucina," groaned Skamianiela. Her scaled thighs squeezed tight about the angel's smooth cheeks.

The angel licked up to Skamianiela's clit. Wings twitching, Mrs. Lucina fluttered her tongue against that little pearl while rubbing harder at her own. Bhaaloo's tongue thrust in and out of the angel's asshole. She groaned, her halo glowing brighter.

Mrs. Lucina's own orgasm approached.

She sealed her lips about Skamianiela's clit and nibbled on that naughty bud. The MILF's soft lips massaged the bud while her fingers rubbed so hard at her own. Pleasure swelled in the angel. Her asshole squeezed about Bhaaloo's probing tongue.

I'm going to explode, thought the angel. She slid her fingers from her clit and thrust them into her juicy pussy. The heel of her hand ground on her bud, massaging her pearl.

Sparks flared. Heat melted down from her asshole, stirred up by the werebear's naughty licking and lapping. Mrs. Lucina shuddered, her pleasure building and building in her. She whimpered, loving every moment of this. She would have such a huge orgasm. Her fingers thrust in and out of her cunt.

"Lady Ki's rumbling cunt!" squealed Skamianiela.

Tart juices gushed out of the basilisk's pussy and bathed Mrs. Lucina's mouth. The angel abandoned the basilisk's clit to lick up the tart juices gushing out of the spasming cunt. The MILF licked and lapped up the cream, her own pussy clamping down on her fingers.

Bhaaloo clenched her fingers into Mrs. Lucina's butt-cheeks, massaging them. The werebear's tongue fluttered deep into the angel's asshole. The heat melted to her pussy being reamed by her fingers. She groaned, the pleasure building and building in her. She would have a big burst of pleasure. Just explode.

"Yes!" squealed the angelic MILF, her fingers burying into her cunt.

Her pussy went wild around her digits. Her cunt convulsed around those two fingers while her asshole spasmed about Bhaaloo's tongue. The angel's halo flared bright. Her boobs swayed beneath her. Bright rapture shone through her body and illuminated her mind with ecstasy.

She drank Skamianiela's tart cream as her own sweet juices gushed out around her digits. Pleasure swept through her flesh. She whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut as she reveled in the bright passion glowing out of her cunt.

She quivered there, Bhaaloo's tongue dancing in her asshole, and shone so bright. Her passion radiated out through her halo. The angelic MILF quivered through her ecstasy. She rubbed her face into Skamianiela's vulva, savoring the feel of scaled flesh and the silky folds.

"Oh, that was amazing," she moaned, pulling her fingers out of her juicy twat. "Mmm, Bhaaloo, it's your turn to get eaten."

"And my turn to eat your asshole," Daant moaned.

"Yes, it is," purred the angelic MILF, tart basilisk cream running down her chin as she sat up. Her big boobs jiggled. "Doesn't that sound wonderful?"

She was so glad that she was here rewarding the monster girls. She dove into Bhaaloo's cunt, feasting on her tangy delight while Daant rimmed her asshole. The angel loved the way the werebear tongue-fucked her bowels.

After, she ate out Daant while Vielmi devoured the angel's cunt. Then Vielmi sat on Mrs. Lucina's face while Piaro ate out her pussy. She came hard on the basilisk's mouth while drinking Vielmi's tart juices. Piaro begged to have her asshole eaten out, which Mrs. Lucina was more than happy to do, enjoying that sour musk. As she did, Panja fingered both the angel's holes, driving her wild.

Panja was the last pussy she ate in the entrance hall. She knelt before the werebear and feasted on her, Panja moaning and gasping. Mrs. Lucina's halo pulsed with such bright light as she savored them. Panja's moans burst through the room.

And that was when everyone went still.

"Adventurers," hissed Daant.

Mrs. Lucina gasped and pulled her face from the pussy. She looked out at the entrance. The setting sun stretched out long shadows that fell into the entrance of the cave. She licked her lips as the first entered, a dwarf in heavy armor, a massive, two-handed warhammer gripped in his hand. His beard spilled down the front of his breastplate, red and curly. Behind him came another warrior, an elf in leather armor with a light blade. His ears twitched, eyes casting around. A human mage in robes and holding his spellbook was next with a priest in brown robes, a holy symbol worked with the Glyph of Earth around his neck. At the rear, a halfling walked, looking petite and almost child-like, save for the scar on her face and the crossbow in hand, the tip gleaming with something black and sticky.

Poison.

The basilisks burst out first. They breathed their petrification breath. A crossbow took Skamianiela in the head before she could breathe. She stumbled back and then collapsed. Her body spasmed, froth bubbling on her lips.

"No!" Mrs. Lucina shouted in horror.

The breath washed over the dwarf warrior and the elf. The mage cursed and cried out something. The air warped around him, a shield that saved him. The priest started chanting. He followed the Lord and Lady of Earth.

He can reverse the petrification, she realized.

The mist cleared and revealed the dwarf and elf had been turned to stone, but the priest was crying out to the Lady of Earth, holding up his medallion to mend them. The werebears roared and charged at them now.

A ball of fire streaked from the mage and burst on Daant. Her fur burned and she roared in pain, flinching back from the blow. Mrs. Lucina threw her wings wide and focused her halo on the priest chanting to restore the two petrified allies.

Her beam of light struck the priest in the head. He screamed as the light burned him. He collapsed on his back, dead. She shuddered. She had never killed a person. Monster girls, yes, but not a person. But she didn't care. They attacked her family.

12