All Comments on 'Dungeon Builder's Harem Book 03 Ch. 39'

by mypenname3000

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Teacher44Teacher445 months ago

Time to start having Leo rotate where the monster girls are, especially who is in the entrance room.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

One of your best episodes so far. You effectively interwove the sex and action elements, and did some decent character development. Good job!

Test56Test565 months ago

Room with random quiz or board game challenge first. Winning the game drops the adventurers into a dark and slippery labyrinth with the death magic constantly leeching and the x amount of hidden switches trigger different large area damage over time elemental or slow down spells. Or it could be a room of illusions with the same switches in random locations.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It seems like he needs to adjust his Frontline and not be so predictable.

HelgamiteHelgamiteabout 2 months ago

def needs to change his front line defenders after EVERY battle. also i'm not sure why Leo doesn't use 2 spells. If he used his water spell to create a giant puddle just before it vanishes, use a lightning spell, the water should make it hit multiple. he just has to be quick!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermypenname3000@mypenname3000
Erotic author been writing since 2013. I've had two stories blocked by literotica for being written by AI, Bimbo App Santa's Naughty Gift 3 & Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14. That one was rejected 4 times despite my protests. Talked to site admin and she just sent me a lin...