All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 017-026'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Wrestlingfan51Wrestlingfan519 months ago

A little off topic but when Natalie finally fucks Sofia, I hope it's real rough and degrading.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I like the pace, allowing both character and reader to get used to this strange world. Small remark, with fighting done 'in uniform' I would expect odd stains to be not unusual - a hit in the stomach, bloodspatters, all are far more difficult to clean in our world. So Natalie discovering that a glyph powered washing machine takes care of business sounds rather logical 'in game'. Jordan is adorable (and likely twice as smart as our main character).

TF

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

OMG! So much exposition!!!! So hard to get through these really long detailed exposition dumps! So we really need every detail of the school day.... And the token system.....etc, etc spelled out at if we need it.... Like we were leaning how to play a role playing game or something? I'm curious about the world and characters but may have to bail, because I just feel like I'm taking a class instead of things actually happening in two times to characters.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months ago

I'm just starting this tale, and I'm already hooked on it. I really love the way you are able to subtly slide the world-building into the storyline without being too blatant about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...