Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 027-039

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bit shaky, Natalie strained her ears, checking if she was still alone. Hearing nothing, she crouched down and peered under the line of stall walls, making certain.

No shoes, so all clear. She stood and took a steadying breath.

Time to test, then.

Going through the process, Natalie focused her mind, then siphoned mana from that enigmatic resource pool. She took a combat stance and mimicked the motion of swinging a weapon, feeling ridiculous, considering she was in a bathroom stall, but the movements helped bring the spell to life.

This time, she guided the illusion. She wouldn't let Jordan intrude again. She still couldn't believe—and was angry and disoriented at herself—that she had the first time.

Natalie didn't keep it small. She let the image expand outward, as large as a person would normally be. An illusion shimmered to life in front of her, the mana she'd gathered draining from her in an inexplicably exhausting way. But the tiredness barely registered. Her eyes widened as she took in the result.

Tess—the third-year who'd guided Natalie through lessons this morning—stood there, in a distinct state of undress. Not naked. But maybe worse than naked. Black lingerie clung to her, brought to life from Natalie's imagination. Her curves were on full display, not much hidden, and indeed framed by the lewd, revealing underwear Natalie had imagined her in.

She was so life-like. Her features were perfect, exactly as Natalie remembered them. That stern, commanding aura—yet not unfriendly, not haughty or rude. Assured. She wore her hair in a bun, as before. The contrasting effect of her inappropriate clothing and her professional demeanor thrilled through Natalie. Her entire body burned.

"Turn around," she whispered.

She barely registered that she'd spoken out loud. To say she was caught up in the moment would be an understatement. Besides. Nobody was in the bathroom, and she'd hear if the door opened. She just had to be quiet.

The whispered instruction worked. Her illusion listened, turning around, revealing her ass.

Fuck. Natalie had noticed how amazing Tess's ass was this morning, during practice, crammed into the tight Tenet uniform, but enhanced by her imagination? Adorned by lacy lingerie, and pushed out the slightest amount, because Tess had bent over, an action the illusion had taken by herself for Natalie's viewing pleasure? It was almost painfully perfect.

How accurate was it? Was this how Tess actually looked, naked? Magic could be odd. Maybe this was her imagination, but maybe it wasn't, the supernatural force guiding spells having appropriated her actual image. In the addled state of her arousal, she chose to believe whole heartedly that it was the second.

Was this ... okay, though? There was fantasizing, then there was this. Summoning and ogling an actual image of Tess.

Unfortunately, she couldn't care, not in the moment. The shame would come later, but for now, her cock had sprung up in her skirt, pulsing with a needy ache.

Fuck, Tess's body was so amazing. The curve of her waist, her wide hips, that ass. She wanted to bury her face into it. Or bury something else. Something newer. Something that would enjoy the experience a lot more. Her cock throbbed at the idea.

Swallowing, Natalie reached out and tried to squeeze. It predictably didn't work, her hand passing straight through, distorting the image as if it were made of mist. Her disappointment burned even as the illusion reformed itself.

But still. The sight alone was enough. There was so much to admire.

Natalie swallowed, feeling dizzy, then sat on the toilet seat and bunched up her skirt. Wiggling, she tugged her panties down, popping out a thick, achingly at-attention girl cock. It stood proudly, a bead of precum glistening at the top. She gripped it, letting loose a shaky breath at the relief her hand provided.

She was doing this, then. Jerking off to an image of Tess. An illusion.

Turn around, she mentally commanded. She managed to not voice it out loud, this time.

Tess turned back forward, quirking an eyebrow at Natalie in exactly the same manner she had earlier in the day. The expression teasingly said, 'not even a please?'

So realistic. So true-to-life, many times more so than Natalie's other experiments. Again, why? Because her aspect was 'lust'? That had to be it.

Pull down your bra.

Tess tugged the lacy fabric down, revealing two perky nipples set on one of the most amazing pairs of tits Natalie had ever seen. She shivered in excitement, then stroked up and down, bunching foreskin as her hand traveled her cock.

It was happening, then. She was jerking off to her magic tutor in a public bathroom.

2.11 - ❤ Illusion Training II

Shame rolled through Natalie even as she stroked herself. This ... wasn't okay. Not entirely. Making an illusion of Tess was taking things too far. Right? The counter argument—that it wasn't much different from imagination—held some validity. But either way. Natalie's eyes shouldn't be crawling so hungrily across Tess's body. It was wrong. Kind of?

Unfortunately, the shame only excited Natalie further, titillating her. Fuck, Tess was so perfect. Was it Natalie's mind polishing the details? Her imagination, making her perfect? Tess had a great body—Natalie could tell that thanks to the tight Tenet uniform—but this amazing?

Take it off.

Tess finished unhooking her bra, then shimmied it off, tossing it to the side, where it vanished into the ether. And so Tess stood there in only her panties, body otherwise bared. Natalie watched, admiring with a hungry gaze, stroking up and down her cock, before mentally instructing:

Give me a show.

Would a command like that work? Natalie was shocked the illusion had interpreted her commands so fluidly. The illusion was listening to her—receiving commands and performing them without guidance. And Natalie's mana was draining slower than it ought to. It had to be because of her class's aspect. Lust. Even as aroused as Natalie was, the ideas flickered through her mind, piercing the haze and the pleasure of her stroking hand. It was a big discovery. How useful, or practical, of one? She wasn't sure.

Later, she'd put more thought into it. For now, she enjoyed herself.

Tess obeyed. Her expression remained mostly passive, except for a quirk of her lips, as if she was amused at Natalie's lewd request. She began to sway her hips, a slow, sensual rhythm that had Natalie's heart pounding in her chest.

Her eyes scoured Tess's curves as she moved—her breasts, her hips, her toned stomach. Tess's hands traced up her body, ending at her tits, which she cupped and bounced for Natalie. Natalie groaned, jerking herself off faster, basking in the heat pooling between her legs, curling in her stomach. Fuck, Tess was so perfect.

Tess's hands dropped back down, to her lingerie panties' waistband, which she teased taking off—dipping the fabric down, but not revealing herself, only the first hints of pubic hair and a mound. Natalie stifled a second groan, her pleasure building rapidly. How couldn't she, being teased like that? Her hand went to her own tits, cupping through her shirt and squeezing. Natalie panted loudly as her hand stroked her length.

Tess stopped playing with her waistband, then tugged the fabric down her legs, revealing her pussy and neatly trimmed pubic hair. Natalie's heart jumped, excitement spiking. She felt like she was melting. A knowing smirk crossed Tess's lips, as if she knew exactly what her body was doing for Natalie. She finished tugging her underwear off and tossed them away.

She mounted Natalie. Natalie's eyes widened as Tess's tits and face were suddenly right in front of her. She couldn't feel the image, but the sight thrilled through her. And the fact that Tess's lower body was exactly where Natalie's cock was—that Natalie was, in a completely meaningless way, inside Tess—set her on fire.

Natalie's hand stroked faster, disrupting the lower half of the illusion, but basking in the sight of Tess's stern gray eyes and perfect tits in her face. She squirmed in pleasure, climax building embarrassingly fast. It was insane how much this was turning her on. This was just masturbation with extra steps ... but fuck, she was so into it. The sight of Tess grinding her hips against Natalie, seeing her tits bounce, and her smirking gray eyes ...

She didn't stand a chance. Natalie jerked herself off faster, groaning as she started to come apart.

Some remnants of rationality managed to pierce the building haze. She couldn't ruin a second skirt. She scrambled down the toilet paper from the receptacle, then yanked it and wadded it up. She stuffed the bundle to her tip right as the first clench seized her cock. Whining, Natalie leaned forward from the intensity of her orgasm, and sticky strings suffused the paper, quickly dampening it. Tess's image continued to grind against Natalie and put on a show, which she basked in, melting, as she furiously worked her cock faster and faster, building herself to mind-erasing highs.

A thick wad of toilet paper wasn't great for collecting liquid. Coming as hard as she was, milking herself as desperately as she could, she drenched the bundle. Cum dribbled down her cock, lubricating her hand, and quickly approaching her panties as she kept coming and coming.

Natalie groaned and attended to the unfortunate reality of the situation. She dispelled the illusion of Tess and turned around, facing her cock toward the toilet. She finished jerking herself off, cock pointed downward, tossing the wad of soaked toilet paper into the water. Mostly finished, only a few clenching ejections were left, which she worked out with a lubricated, sticky hand.

Finished, she looked down at her palm, panting and embarrassed.

She'd really just done that.

It wasn't even like she was starved for attention. Not only did Natalie take care of herself in the mornings, she had a semi-date tonight—one she'd probably get lucky in, in some form or another. So why had she jerked herself off for the second time that day?

Fuck. It'd felt so good, though.

And been so messy. Natalie wrinkled her nose, the twitching high finally fading. She got to work cleaning herself up. Her legs were shaky from the heat that had coursed through her.

The bathroom door creaked open, then closed. Quietly. As if someone had been taking care to not make noise. Natalie froze in place, straining her ears. Nobody walked in to accompany the sound.

She peeked beneath the stall door to confirm; no feet anywhere in the tiny bathroom.

Someone had just left, not entered. And Natalie ... hadn't been quiet.

Whoever it'd been, they'd heard. The knowledge seared through her. Oh, fuck. Even peeked? Had they peered over the stall wall and seen her? Natalie had been so lost in pleasure she wouldn't have noticed. Clearly. She hadn't even heard someone enter.

Fuck.

Natalie squeezed her eyes shut.

Well.

What in the world was she doing about that?