All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 040-049'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_reader9 months ago

Just one word.

Hooked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love the political angle, it gives the world and story depth, things the character would like to do, but either can't or does with consequences. Sofia is slowly getting closer, the contacts with the older students fun. Anyway, hooking up with Camille would be politically smart - having both a Beaumon and Gylver friends would cover a lot. It sounds like Parda-Halt is being setup as the bad guy.

TF

AussieGuy52AussieGuy527 months ago

I’m loving it! Not sure why there are so few comments from the readership? 5 stars all the way so far. Thank you

YungMastaYungMasta5 months ago

I'm not normally a fan of futa stories but I find myself really enjoying this series! The world building and lore that you have come up with is great as has me hooked!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months ago

Another good chapter(s). I'm interested in seeing where this is going. Are we going to end up with some kind of harem scenario? Are there going to be any boys in the mix?

JohnBJohnJohnBJohn2 months ago

I love the world building and the characters are very interesting. Thank you!

TessalyTessalyabout 1 month ago

Very great story so far! Five stars.

The only issue is that, while I understand that it was *intentional* that Natalie was written as an incredibly bitchy and dense character, that doesn't mean it's *pleasant* to have a protagonist with that personality. Her one-sided vendetta against Sofia might get points for dramatic irony, but the lack of relatability negates that.

I hope this will be an opportunity for character growth as she realizes that Sofia hasn't wronged her, and that is Natalie is the only one who has been horrible to Sofia.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...