All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 090-099'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ClosetTransClosetTrans9 months ago

Gave up on the first scene,

Wrestlingfan51Wrestlingfan519 months ago

arguably the best facial scene in literotica

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That part with boss fight was fascinating. Waiting more to come!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the Architect created the Dungeon from the power of the gods, then it is quite logical that an awakening god would fuel more (thus more rare/powerful). But then the question for that deity becomes: remove oneself from the Dungeon for autonomy, or stay, and create a following through delvers. Lust has the advantage that it works well with a delver party; rage would be neutral, while greed would be likely bad. Hm. Rage would likely be angry (duh) because it was used, and Greed would like to be in control (own it all). I now I wonder what the other four Passions are? Gluttony and Hubris seem possible...

TF

AussieGuy52AussieGuy527 months ago

I am entranced by this series pity 5 stars is the max

YungMastaYungMasta5 months ago

My favorite addition to the story so far! Interested to see how far she takes the heavy weaponry skill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...