All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 120-129'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Lonely_readerLonely_reader7 months ago

So nice to read again from you, love the dynamics

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Alway lovely to see more of this story, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great as always, waiting for more to come!

Mongolian1313Mongolian13137 months ago

Thank you for the chapters! I am really loving this story. The girls are great, interesting and self motivated. The sexy scenes are hot and sexy. The relationships between them all are fragile and growing beautifully. Love this story! Please continue to write at your pace!

SubSwitchLoverSubSwitchLover7 months ago

Wonderful as ever. Love this series.

Messy_NessyMessy_Nessy6 months ago

Idk back to back sexual encounters like we've had has had Natalie feeling and bit too dominant and maybe a tad egotistical although having her clearly respect boundaries and even have the dynamic flipped by Sofia did help a lot

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

Fantastic storyline/plot & I am really enjoying the character development. However, the mix between erotica/sex contra storyline is so overwhelming the erotica becomes boring! (especially in this posting ). I find it difficult to believe that you're only intent with this story is to document Natalies sexual escapades?

Woogie1Woogie15 months ago

A great story!!!

YungMastaYungMasta5 months ago

I love the idea that her paladin aura is tied to arousal. I feel like she should be able to use "Enhance" to increase her team's overall arousal too. She's missing a classic paladin smite though. Perhaps something linked/tied to having an orgasm. Another classic RPG paladin ability is Lay on Hands, or being able to give a burst heal. Maybe tie something like that into her girl cum. Being able to grant bonuses or health for taking her load.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...