All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 140-149'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yay. More! Got into Lewd Ascent, waiting for this this chapter! It's good, but this one is more my speed.... As far as the story, world building to sex balance. Thanks! :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Too lesbian. Better if some were hetero but attracted to the big penis, Too BDSM. Started skipping sex scenes ɓut got to point dungeon diving didn't make up for rest of story. Won't bother finishing.

golasgilgolasgil5 months ago

I've been enjoying the world building, the items and the sex but the pages of introspection and self-doubt get really old after a while. A shame, as the dungeon idea and the slant you've taken with it is really interesting.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A really solid chapter for sure, you've got consistency with the quality of both your major stories, looking forwards to more!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Your MC is all over the place...Dom with some then a quivering mess with others? That's not switch behavior, more like split personality. And Ana is basically a sociopath, hoping there is some character evolution in the future for her...or a change to villainy...otherwise that's a serious waste of a main party character entirely. I still enjoy the world building and the wild ceeativity though. 3*

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thanks for writing this, can't wait for more :)

medicorvusmedicorvus5 months ago

Absolutely loving this story. Getting a look into Ana's head has been a much needed change of pace from her regular inscrutability from Natalie's perspective, and I am delighted to discover her dominaneering side alongside her. Eagerly anticipating the next installment!

AeralitoAeralito5 months ago

I hope you make Natalie realise that what Ana is doing to her is how she humiliates others. Good story so far

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story with great writing! I love the world building and character development of your stories, Looking forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's good, but for something with 3 chapters a week that updates 10 in less than a month. It's very short. I'm not sure if I'm going to keep up, sorry

darussiandarussian5 months ago

As the other one said really. The chapters are so infrequent and fairly short that I can barely remember what’s happening. Tried waiting for another one to come out before reading this one but realized that I’d probably just forget this story exists.

Maybe that’s the thing to do here. Unsubscribe and just stumble on it again a few years down the road.

Anyway, keep up the work :) it’s good.

YungMastaYungMasta5 months ago

As good as the writing is I wasn't a fan of this installment. I respect the attempt of changing pace with the body swap but it just didn't work for me. Nat's need/desire to suck any cock after so much set up of establishing that she's into girls just makes no sense to me. I also agree with another poster who said that some the girls should be hetero but can't resist the big dick.

LargeChungusLargeChungus5 months ago

Keep up the good stuff, love the story so far!

Don’t feel pressured by others, quality over quantity.

LelibeeLelibee5 months ago

Great story ! Really enjoying your writing, and I love where things are going in general with Sofia. Loving how queer the story is in general ; Jordan and Nats burgeoning relationship is also a pleasure to experience.

Dima_SynDima_Syn5 months ago

Hi! I need a thousand more chapters of this, thaaaank yoooou

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome3 months ago

"Seeing how the girl was naked on her lap, asking to be plugged, it wasn't easy."

-

I find that challenging, as well.

-

It happens...

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To be honest, and I’m not sure if this is correct or not, but Ana being aro/ace seems very fitting. It’s also just kinda interesting to see aro characters in romance, especially with this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...