Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 140-149

Story Info
A Futanari LitRPG focused on romance and dungeon diving.
16.2k words
4.84
6.4k
23

Part 14 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.34 - Swapped III

Natalie helped undress Ana. Or undress herself. Because it was her armor, and her body. But that didn't change the fact that, more than anything, it felt like she was stripping her teammate.

What a mess.

Sensing Natalie's awkwardness, Ana politely avoided looking down at her body—Natalie's body—as she undressed. It was clearly for Natalie's sake.

Natalie sighed. "You don't have to do that. You can look. There's no point tip-toeing around each other."

Ana studied her for a moment. "I agree. But if you're uncomfortable with it, then you're uncomfortable."

"It's whatever."

Slowly, Ana nodded. "Then, it is rather difficult to avoid," she admitted. "Especially with how much you have up top. There's too much to not accidentally look." To emphasize the point, she cupped her breasts and bounced them, showcasing Natalie's unwieldy assets.

Natalie stared at her, disbelieving of what the clueless girl had so casually done. She shook her head in incredulity, then continued helping Ana unstrap her gear. This girl.

"Then again," Ana commented idly, "maybe you're just saying I can look so that you can look."

Natalie started to protest, but stopped before the words came out. Despite Ana's face—Natalie's face?—being passive, like it always was, Natalie detected a hint of sparkling eyes.

"You're messing with me," she said in realization. "Wait. All of it? The bouncing too?"

"Yes," Ana said. "I would think that was obvious, but I've been told it's difficult to tell when I'm joking. So I understand."

The words were delivered with a complete deadpan. Natalie stared at her, then gave a short, incredulous laugh. "Difficult. That's putting it lightly. Anyway," she said, happy to grab onto a conversational topic to distract from the fact she was helping peel armor off of Ana. "You do joke, then. What about that stuff with Sofia?" She hadn't been able to tell.

"My offer to be her owner?" Ana asked. "And my stating that the situation was humorous?" She hummed. "It depends what you define as a joke, I suppose."

It took Natalie a second to understand what she meant. "The offer was real, but you were also teasing."

"More or less."

"But, you meant it? You wanted Sofia as a pet?"

"Who wouldn't?"

That was fair. But Natalie was more than a bit shocked to hear Ana state it outright.

"After all, she's a proficient duelist," Ana said. "And an extra pair of hands never hurts. She'd make an excellent pet. One of the best familiars I could imagine, down in the dungeon."

Ana managed to make an impassive expression look tauntingly innocent.

Natalie narrowed her eyes. "Stop messing with me." Disregarding the teasing, though, Natalie was still curious. "You're attracted to Sofia?"

"She's objectively an attractive woman."

"But you're serious about wanting her," Natalie pressed.

"I'm usually serious."

"You prefer women, then?" That much was obvious by this point, but she wanted to ask outright.

"Yes. Does that make all of this more or less awkward?" She quirked an eyebrow as she looked down at her body, which was losing piece of armor after piece of armor.

"Uh." Natalie wasn't sure. "Both."

Ana snorted. "Don't worry," she said dismissively. "I already know that Sofia is yours. I'm not infatuated with her—she's just plainly a beautiful woman. But I won't intrude. I have little interest in romance in general, for that matter."

There was a lot of revelations about Ana to take in there. Though, one tidbit felt more important than the rest. Something that needed immediate clarification.

"Sofia isn't mine. Why would you say that?"

Ana paused, giving Natalie an odd look. "I see."

"What? She isn't."

"Okay."

"She isn't."

Ana shrugged.

Natalie narrowed her eyes at Ana, then, after a brief internal debate, dropped the topic. She didn't want to venture down that path. Sofia was a sticky topic even with Jordan, who Natalie trusted with just about anything.

Soon enough, the two finished undressing. They placed their gear in the marble bin, but kept their weapons. Natalie stalwartly didn't look down at herself—at Ana's body—despite having told Ana it wasn't a big deal. Not that she could avoid everything, since Ana wasn't exactly flat. Natalie caught plenty in her periphery.

Why were all four of her delving teammates drop-dead gorgeous? And two of them so generously bestowed? She'd known Ana had an amazing pair of tits, but getting to see them from a first-person perspective was something else.

At least she didn't have a cock to give her thoughts away. That would've been embarrassing.

Natalie's eyes also shied away from Ana—from her own body. Why Natalie would be awkward at seeing her own body naked, she had no idea. Ana's curious looks, and the way she was purposefully refraining from asking what Natalie's deal was, made it so much worse.

It was as if Ana's complete disregard for the situation was making it worse for Natalie. That all of the embarrassment the mage should have been feeling was siphoning straight to Natalie, so that her cheeks were burning hot enough for the both of them.

"Ready?" Natalie asked, staring forward at the door, purposefully avoiding Ana. "Be ready for anything. It's letting us keep our weapons, which makes me suspicious."

"I'll be ready."

Nodding, Natalie pushed through the door, holding her hammer at the ready.

She'd been right to be concerned, because not two steps in, skittering and scratching noises appeared at the far end of the room. Her eyes latched to a small, shin-high opening, which a swarm of crystal spiders were scurrying out from.

She spared a moment to wonder at the ridiculousness of her life. In an instant, she was transitioning from blushing at Ana's nakedness to readying herself for a fight against a crowd of magical crystal spiders. Her life had really become so absurd.

At least they weren't real insects. These ones were just made of crystal.

Though, it wasn't all good news.

"Swarmers," Natalie grunted. "This is gonna be annoying."

Natalie smashed the first spider with a solid downward swing—it took the small beast out in a single hit. Unfortunately, there were at least two dozen of the things piling out of the opening. Of any encounter type, their team was worst against swarmers. Natalie, Sofia, and Jordan were all specialized in single-target damage, which was generally good for bosses—the most important encounter type—but that lopsidedness did create problems for situations like these.

Though, that was one of the major reasons Ana had fit well into their team. She had a suite of area-of-effect spells that shored up their primary weakness.

Ribbons of black light writhed up from the ground, then started slashing at the incoming horde. Natalie smacked down on a second spider, then slapped away a third that lunged for her. Its sharp, crystalline legs scraped her as she batted it, but it didn't draw blood. The spiders were far weaker than they normally would be—designed with a two-person, naked squad in mind.

Still, she wasn't happy about having to fend off dozens of quick, sharp-edged spiders while naked and swinging around a giant hammer. Another turned to dust as she slammed her weapon down, and she kicked two more. Several slipped past her, headed for Ana, and there unfortunately wasn't much Natalie could do to stop them. An [Illusion], maybe, but that didn't feel appropriate without a greater threat—she should save her mana.

The mage conjured black energy to defend herself, backtracking as she kited the persistent mini-mobs, but when they lunged and snuck in attacks, Ana wasn't durable enough that she could brush their attacks off like Natalie had; they drew blood. Natalie trailed after her and continued to do her best to clear them away.

She really hated swarming monsters.

It was hardly a lethal encounter, though. Soon enough, all of the aggravating, vicious crystal monstrosities had been pulverized or slashed in half by black energy.

The two girls panted in exertion, watching the last corpse dissipate into black smoke.

A loud click rung through the room, making Natalie jump. An even louder crash followed right after, and Natalie spun to see a wooden treasure chest settling onto the tile floor. Had it dropped from the ceiling?

Not a second round of monsters, then, but their first reward. A progressing series of challenges? Maybe with better rewards after each room?

Regardless, Natalie hefted up her hammer and approached the chest, curious to see what they had earned.

4.35 - Swapped IV

The dungeon turned out to be considerate of their situation. The first reward Natalie pulled out was two vials of red liquid. Health potions.

Seeing how the two of them didn't have a healer on standby, and the challenge had taken their consumables, the alchemical concoction would be their only way to patch themselves up. They'd both taken nicks and bites from the scurrying crystal spiders, though nothing serious. Natalie took a small sip, then handed the rest of the first potion to Ana. Cuts and scrapes cleared away on both of them.

The second vial, she would have to carry around. Another detriment to adventuring naked—no belts and pouches.

Next out was a bit more surprising. Not because it was an uncommon drop in the dungeon, but the disproportionate quantity of the item. Natalie hefted up a decently sized canvas pouch weighed down by a mass of clinking coins. Her eyes widened, seeing it. Even if the coins were made from a less valuable metal, it would be worth several times a normal loot chest's haul—more than they would earn in a boss fight, even.

"I think the dungeon's tempting us to continue," Ana said, a hint of amusement in her voice. "That weak of an encounter, for that many coins?"

Natalie undid the string holding the bag closed and peeked inside. Her surprise grew. "There's even some silver mixed in." She'd half expected it to be all bronze.

Ana leaned forward to peek inside, and her sudden proximity reminded Natalie of their nakedness—and swapped bodies. She did her best not to fidget as Ana's shoulder pressed into hers.

Natalie wasn't used to being the shy one. The thing was, Natalie didn't even know whether Ana was being confident or clueless. It was honestly one of the reasons Natalie was so off-foot. She couldn't read her.

Plus, there was the elephant in the room. Or rather, the cock in the room. Ana's cock. Which would probably be used on Natalie. Because why else would the body swap have happened? Natalie was simultaneously coming to terms with that, and doing her best to ignore it.

Natalie cleared her throat, tied the bag up, and took a step sideways to get some space between them. She hoped her blush didn't show.

"Even if that's it," Natalie said, "it's a good haul. But I bet there's more."

Ana made a noise of agreement.

Natalie set the bag aside, along with the health potion. She closed the chest and opened it, peeking inside to see if the dungeon had anything else in store.

A vial of sparkling pink liquid sat at the bottom. Natalie nearly winced. The color pink rarely boded something good. Or, at least, boded something normal, and Natalie could use some normal right about now.

***

Potion of Permanent Minor Furor

Rare

Lv. 2

Effects

- Permanently raises furor by a small amount.

Description

A potion imbued with the essence of a waking goddess.

***

Natalie read the effect in stunned silence. Even Ana's eyes widened in surprise.

"That's ... interesting," Ana said. "The essence of a sleeping goddess? That might be the only concrete evidence for the Reverie that I've ever seen." She hesitated. "Though nothing says the dungeon needs to tell the truth. The description could mean nothing."

Natalie had nearly forgotten about 'the Reverie', the possible rising of a goddess of lust, and the implications behind her class and its bestowal. She was just trying to survive her first year at Tenet, and the complicated dynamics arising—both personal and professional. The 'big picture' stuff seemed oddly unimportant in the face of all that. But being slapped with a reminder was—well, startling.

"Is the dungeon trying to tell us something?" Natalie asked, sending a concerned glance to Ana.

"Who knows? Even if it isn't, it's still fascinating."

"I should probably look more into all of that. My class. The Reverie."

"Yes," Ana said. "You should. Given such a blatant piece of evidence, I certainly will be."

The two of them stared at the potion for a bit longer, digesting the surprising description. Finally, Natalie shook her head. The Reverie, and her class, didn't matter right now. They were still down in the dungeon inside a challenge room.

"The potion, though," Natalie said. "Its effect. A permanent minor boost? Have you heard of something like that?"

"No. I wouldn't be surprised if potions like it existed at higher levels, but level two?" Ana shook her head. "More unprecedented behavior tied to your class, undoubtedly." She gave Natalie a curious look. "I would love to know what is going on with you."

"That makes two of us." Natalie certainly wasn't hiding anything—she had no answers to give. Besides maybe the Bestower's odd comments, but that wasn't something Natalie should go blabbing about to anyone.

Ana nodded. "I don't think either of us should drink it. We'll need to discuss with the team. I can't imagine what a potion like that would sell for. Or whether selling it would even be smart."

Right. Because the appearance of such an item on Tenet's marketplace would draw attention Natalie might not want. It was fortunate that Ana was being considerate of that.

Natalie wrinkled her nose at the vial of sparkling pink liquid. Why did the appearance of such a blessing give her a headache, rather than excite her?

She plucked out the item, then closed the chest and reopened it. An empty bottom met them; the loot had been expended. Natalie had expected more—but then again, for such an easy first encounter, maybe that had been too hopeful.

"So," Ana said. "Forge forward?"

"With rewards like that? There's no reason not to."

"I agree."

Ana seemed more excited to continue than Natalie herself, if admittedly in her typical subdued way. Was that because of the profit to be made, the interesting and unnerving reminder of the Reverie, or ... even something else?

Because Ana seemed remarkably unbothered by the potential of a lewd encounter. She wasn't literally emotionless—and had admitted she preferred girls. So Natalie could only assume she didn't have pure apathy for the possibility of something happening between the two of them. Maybe she was excited, and masking it behind her typical passive composure.

There was another reason Natalie suspected that. Natalie was doing her best to not look directly at Ana, since she was naked—even if it was her own body—but she could hardly avoid it entirely. And she'd seen in her peripheral some physical proof that Ana wasn't unaffected by their circumstances. Proof between her legs—something sticking up and at attention. Natalie had politely not commented, thus far, when it happened. What would she say? And considering their nakedness, it was only fair.

"Okay," Natalie said. "Moving forward." She picked up their earnings. The potions went into the coin bag—easier to carry around that way. Then she headed for the exit door.

Through it, they found another hallway like the one they'd come from. There was no second marble bin. A ladder led upward, though, with the same warning—that exiting the challenge would forfeit future rewards. But what they earned was theirs to keep.

A foreboding symbol hung above the next entrance. A heart made out of pink crystal, pulsing gently with light.

"I don't think the next challenge is going to be monsters," Ana said.

"Probably not," Natalie agreed, somewhat faintly. She swallowed, steeled her nerves, and pointedly didn't look back at Ana. "Let's go find out what."

4.36 - ❤ Swapped V

Inside the next challenge room was a bed, and a simple mural detailing their assigned task.

"I don't think I've ever seen dungeon imagery that's quite so ... explicit," Ana commented.

Natalie stared, feeling faint, at the picture engraved above the exit door.

"And at least it provided a bed," Ana added.

"Really," Natalie said. "That's what you have to say? 'At least there's a bed'?"

"It is a nice gesture."

Natalie glared at Ana, who shrugged back.

Natalie's eyes returned to the mural. She fought away a surge of dizziness. So. This was really happening, then?

Above the door, engraved in simple imagery without much detail, was a crude scene: one woman on her knees, her mouth wrapped around the cock of another woman. As Ana had said, it was quite explicit—making it clear what their task was.

Or, more accurately, Natalie's task. Because she wasn't the one with the cock, anymore. Ana was.

"You realize that's my cock," Natalie said. "You expect me to do that?"

"You could think of it as mine, if you prefer," Ana said. "If that makes you more comfortable." She shrugged. "Or yours. Whichever feels better. Both are true, in a sense."

Natalie stared at her, and Ana cleared her throat.

"Of course, I expect nothing," Ana said. "We can leave at any time. But I would be remiss if I didn't point out just how incredible the potential rewards are. Is sucking your own cock that offputting?" Ana tilted her head. "Or sucking my cock. Like I said, whatever you feel more comfortable with."

Gods, but this woman was really still unaffected. She'd taken the mural, and their task, completely in stride. There might actually be nothing that phased her.

Well. She wasn't completely unaffected. Ana was unashamedly sprouting an eight-inch erection. Natalie's eyes flicked to it. Her cock. Her cock. And she was supposed to suck it?

Off-putting, Ana had said. No, unfortunately, that wasn't what Natalie felt, right now. She was as embarrassed by the situation she was in—and Ana's matter-of-factness—as she was by just how much the idea excited her. Sucking her own cock shouldn't have her stomach squirming like it did. It was an obscenely lewd act.

So, she wouldn't be sucking her own. She would be sucking Ana's. That was the easier of the two options.

Ana's cock.

Oh, gods. Was it, though? The idea set her on fire just as much as the alternative—sucking her own. And her brain knew that she was doing both; her delusions could only comfort her so much.

"Can't you have the grace to at least blush," Natalie groaned. "I'm about to suck your cock, and you're telling me how it's the practical decision?"

"I don't blush easily," Ana said. "But if it makes you feel better, I can assure you I'm looking forward to it for less practical reasons, too." She tilted her head. "Would you prefer for this to be more intimate? I assumed you would want to keep things professional."

Natalie buried her face in her hands. She couldn't do this. Ana was way too clueless.

Well, yes, she could, and would, but Ana wasn't making it easy.

"Okay," Natalie said. "Whatever. Let's just get through this." Squashing down her nervousness—the squirming in her stomach—she walked to Ana, then got down onto her knees.

Putting her face level with Ana's erect cock.

Her own erect cock.

It twitched in excitement.

"We do have a bed, you know," Ana said. "It'd be more comfortable."

Natalie ignored her. She stayed frozen, staring wide-eyed at the pulsing, veiny member sprouting from between Ana's legs. She shivered as the scent hit her. Musky and sweaty, a thick, heady smell from a day's worth of adventuring. Her stomach clenched in need.