Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 140-149

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What would it taste like?

But it was her cock. She couldn't just ... take it into her mouth. It was so obscene.

Natalie stayed that way, frozen, for a long moment.

Apparently, Ana took that as an indicator to act. "Now, don't be shy. Need some help? Let me get you started."

Ana grabbed the base of her cock, took a half-step forward, and slapped it down on Natalie's face. It hit with a meaty slap. Ana let it sit there, laid out across her face, pulsing heat into her cheek and onto her closed eyelid.

The action was as shocking as it was arousing. Natalie's lips parted as she started to pant loudly, a shiver thrilling through her. She looked up at Ana with wide eyes, the initiative the girl had shown taking her completely off guard.

"You're nervous," Ana explained. "That's understandable. And it sounds like you want this to be intimate, not professional. That's also understandable. So, I'll help."

Ana pulled her hips back, then slid her cock down Natalie's face. She stopped when her tip reached Natalie's lips. She let it rest there—precum lubricating her lips as Ana wiggled it side to side, rubbing her cocktip across Natalie's mouth.

"Come on, then," Ana murmured. "Open up. You want to see what it tastes like. I can tell. You're hungry for my cock. Or is it your cock?"

Natalie's body thrummed with heat. Her heart slammed so fast she could hear it in her ears.

Where had this Ana come from? Was she putting on a show for Natalie's sake? Or was she actually into this?

It almost didn't matter. Her entire body pulsed with need.

But she wasn't going to do this, was she?

Suck her own cock?

She couldn't. Her own sweaty, smelly, throbbing cock. It was too perverted.

Ana pushed forward.

"Open," she ordered.

Natalie's lips parted, an action that wasn't entirely deliberate—half her subconscious need, and half how Ana forced her way in.

Natalie relented. She opened.

Ana's cock, her own cock, slid into her mouth.

Natalie groaned, desire blossoming in her stomach with such intensity that she nearly started shaking. Her hand went up to grab the base of Ana's cock. She opened her mouth fully, letting Ana's cock head push into her mouth. The salty tang of sweat and the musky aroma of arousal filled Natalie. Her tongue swirled around, licking up pre-cum and coating Ana's cock head with saliva.

The release—giving in—was nearly orgasmic. Natalie felt like she was on fire.

"There you go," Ana murmured. "Good girl. How do you like it? The taste? Is it everything you expected?"

Natalie opened her eyes and met Ana's gaze. Seeing her own face looking down at her—while her own cock was in her mouth—was something else. Natalie went dizzy, and not just from disorientation, but sheer arousal. Why was this so erotic?

And though subdued, difficult to parse, she could read Ana's expressions. Her stoicism had melted. Having her cock in another girl's mouth was apparently enough to do the job. This might be partially an act—Ana's attempt to help Natalie enjoy their circumstances—but it definitely wasn't entirely one. The satisfaction on Ana's face was plain enough.

And as much from pleasure, Natalie could tell it stemmed from Ana's dominant position. How easily Natalie was responding to her orders. How quickly she'd let Ana claim her mouth.

Ana liked that? Having Natalie on her knees? And why was Natalie being so submissive to her? Was it as simple as Ana's sheer disregard for the situation throwing her off-balance? Ana's strange brand of confidence?

At the moment, she couldn't really care why the usual dynamic had swapped—and why she liked it so much.

Because she had a cock to suck.

4.37 - ❤ Swapped VI

Natalie felt like she was on fire, and there was more than one reason why.

First, there was the obvious. She had her own cock in her mouth. It didn't matter that Ana was the one piloting her body. It was still her cock bulging her cheek outward, its sweaty scent filling her nostrils.

Adding to that, making the situation even more overwhelming, was that this was her first time being intimate with Ana. The dark-haired mage had always been a bit of an enigma, and not someone Natalie had grown especially close to—though maybe that unfamiliarity only made this more exciting. Because she would hardly deny attraction to the woman, for all that they didn't know each other well.

Finally, adding to the sludge of arousal, was that this was Natalie's first cock. As in, from the receiving end. She'd always preferred girls, and while she had been magically granted a weapon, she'd never played around with one besides her own. Much less another girl's—which was, of course, even better.

Her first experience with girlcock. It was more than she could have hoped for. And maybe this was egotistical, but it was a thick, veiny, amazing girl cock on top of that. Having it pulse heat and twitch inside her mouth as she ran her tongue across it was mind-melting. The way it so easily filled her mouth, stuffing her cheek outward.

"For how reserved you were a second ago, you're really getting into it," Ana murmured, a smirk teasing the edges of her lips. She slipped a hand onto the back of Natalie's head, into her hair, then pressed down, working Natalie deeper. "Who would've thought you'd be such a slut for your own cock?"

And there was that, too. The last factor turning Natalie into a puddle of hot arousal: Ana's suddenly confident demeanor. How easily she had fallen into a dominant role. Why did that do so much for her? Usually, Natalie preferred the opposite.

"Or is it my cock you're a slut for?" Ana asked. "I'd want an answer, but your mouth is full, and I don't want to distract my toy." She worked a second hand into Natalie's hair, then pushed harder, working her cock toward the back of Natalie's throat. "For that matter, I'm sure you can do better than this. Let's see how much you can take."

Timidity wouldn't have made much sense on Ana, Natalie was slowly realizing—though any kind of complex thought was difficult. Seeing Ana reciprocate in any capacity was strange after so many weeks of stoicism from her. Strange, but more erotic for the fact. Getting to see Ana's walls finally come down. Even if maybe Ana was doing it intentionally, making a show of dominating Natalie for Natalie's own sake. Ana had all but said she wanted to make it better for her.

Intentional or not, honest reactions or not, it was working. And Natalie could tell Ana was being honest in some regard. The noises of pleasure made that much obvious. She liked the feeling of her cock in Natalie's mouth.

And by how she was pushing Natalie, she wanted to go farther. To claim her throat and make it bulge outward.

Natalie could do that for her. Relenting to Ana's pressure, she loosened her throat, relaxing as Ana urged her forward. The other girl's thick cock brushed against the back of her throat, and Natalie fought the reflex to gag. Her arousal made it easier than she'd have expected, despite her lack of experience. She wanted Ana's cock in her throat—her own cock in her throat—so badly that overriding other instincts wasn't much of a struggle.

Her throat strained as Ana's cock pushed into it. Ana was slow, but not gentle: she urged Natalie down with a firm pressure, pressing her hips forward to shove her cock in. When it finally slid down, popping into that restrictive tunnel, Natalie's entire body flashed with heat. In her throat. Ana was inside her throat.

It was a lot, both literally and figuratively. Natalie's cock was huge, and having it bend her throat outward was an intense experience. But the insane pressure, the way she gagged and struggled to make space, drove her wild with excitement. Her entire body pulsed with heat, her stomach squirming with so much arousal she felt like she might pass out.

Ana didn't stop there, and neither did Natalie. The two of them worked together to have Ana's cock sliding further and further, with Natalie wiggling her head and relaxing her throat muscles to make as much space as possible. Finally, Natalie buried her nose into Ana's soft pubic skin, kissing Ana around the base of her cock.

Ana sighed in satisfaction, both hands on the back of Natalie's head. Natalie looked up with watering eyes—then gagged, unable to help it. She had a lot of cock in her throat.

"Impressive," Ana murmured. "You really are a natural. But I'm not done, so be a good girl and keep it up. You don't need air that badly, right?"

Ana pulled her hips back, sliding thick eight inches from Natalie's throat, then slapped back forward, violently shoving Natalie down. The sensation of cock emptying then stuffing her in such quick succession renewed the fire burning across her skin—and also made her gag, which Ana ignored.

The other girl worked into a rhythm, rocking her hips back and forth, bulging Natalie's throat outward with each stroke. Natalie savored the sweaty taste of Ana's cock—her own cock—and the way it made her bulge wherever it traveled, even as she choked and struggled to accommodate Ana's eager motions. With a sort of ecstatic awe, Natalie placed one hand on her throat, feeling it distend with each thrust.

The feeling of having her throat used as a cocksleeve finally broke Natalie's resolve. Her other hand went between her legs, and she started rubbing at herself, needing her own physical relief. The pressure had grown too much to resist.

Ana smirked down at her, and Natalie's face burned with embarrassment at how blatantly she was enjoying this, but she ultimately didn't care. She wanted to feel good. Ana's violent use of her throat had broken down all of her barriers.

Natalie bobbed up and down on Ana's cock, Ana aiding her with a firm hold on the back of her head. The sight from down below was amazing—getting to look up at Ana's flushed face, the ecstasy that was so plain there, and her hips slapping into her face with each thrust.

Natalie approached climax with shameful speed. The cocktail of burning arousal, aided by her hand rubbing desperately between her legs, took her apart faster than she thought possible. Nearly no time passed before her climax started to wash through her, and the jolt of embarrassment didn't help fend off the imminent orgasm, but instead only drove her higher.

Ana, seeing Natalie start to fall apart, raised her eyebrows. "You're cumming before me?" she asked incredulously. "This is my first time with this thing, and I'm the one getting my cock sucked." She tutted even as she kept throat-fucking Natalie, seeming way too composed even now—if, at least, red-faced and panting. "That's pretty embarrassing, Natalie. You like the taste of your cock that much? So much that you're cumming just from being throat-fucked?"

The words pulsed through her, the taunting only taking her further apart, which was probably Ana's intention. Heat coursed through her veins as Natalie eagerly choked on Ana's cock, thrusting herself up and down, using her throat to massage the thick, pulsing member. Because she wanted Ana to finish. For Ana to stuff her stomach with cum. It was the only thing that would make this better—getting to feel her stomach fill up.

"You want it, don't you?" Ana asked in realization. "Me to finish inside?"

Natalie's begging eyes answered for her. For being clueless, Ana was apparently an empathetic partner. Who would have guessed?

Natalie nodded rapidly, just to make it clear. She didn't care how shameful it was to give an affirmative. She was beyond embarrassment.

Ana gripped either side of Natalie's head, then started slapping her hips forward with renewed vigor.

"Since you've been a good girl," Ana said, "I'll indulge the request." Her mouth fell open as she started to pant in pleasure, face twisting as she approached ecstasy—clearly giving in to her desires, no longer holding off as she used Natalie's throat.

But, Natalie wondered, why had she been holding off? Taking it slow? Wasn't she all about practicality? Finishing as fast as possible?

The thought only brushed her mind. She was too consumed with the twitching waves of pleasure washing through her, the scorching heat of orgasm, and the promise of Ana's climax. The way her cock twitched and swelled inside her throat, making it an even tighter fit.

Give it to me, Natalie begged. Fill me up. I want it. She couldn't speak the words, but she made it clear with her movements. Her vision started to blacken on the edges.

Ana groaned, then shoved Natalie's face down in one last violent smack, burying Natalie's nose into soft pelvic skin. Natalie closed her eyes as Ana's climax finally arrived.

Hot, sticky strings spurted into Natalie's throat, Ana's cock convulsing down her tight tunnel. Her legs shook as she kept Natalie's face squished into her, cock buried all the way in. Natalie's head swam as she ran out of air, but she didn't ask to pull off. She basked in the sensation of sticky ropes ejecting straight into her stomach. Her own cum. Ana was filling her stomach with her own cum.

A second peak crashed into Natalie, her orgasm renewing, reaching even more scorching heights. She fell apart as Ana quaked in front of her, spilling her seed into Natalie's stomach, as she'd so desperately begged for. She felt herself filling with rope after rope of the hot liquid, to the point it started sloshing around inside her. She didn't know how long it took for Ana to empty herself, but it felt like forever—and also not nearly long enough.

Natalie's vision went nearly entirely black before Ana finally slid out of Natalie's throat. Natalie fell backward, coughing and sputtering for air, her lower half still twitching from the aftershocks of her mind-erasing climax. The first breath of air was nearly as orgasmic as what she'd just been through. She'd been a hair's edge from passing out.

Laying on the ground, Natalie panted, coughed, and sputtered, coming down from her explosive high.

4.38 - Swapped VII

Intoxicating as the indulgence had been in the moment, coming down left Natalie in a bit of a situation. Pushing up and into a sitting position, she met eyes with Ana.

What was she supposed to say after something like that?

She could swear she felt Ana's enormous load sitting in her stomach, warm and sticky, filling her up from the sheer amount she had eagerly squeezed out into her. The taste of Ana's cock—her own cock—lingered in Natalie's mouth. Her throat was sore.

She did, at least, have a new appreciation for Jordan. Deepthroating an eight-inch cock wasn't an easy task, and that woman handled it like a champion.

For a moment, she and Ana simply looked at each other. Natalie, still on her knees, red-faced and panting, and Ana, with a softening cock that glistened with Natalie's saliva. Natalie could at least take solace that the stoic girl was panting too. Having her first cock-orgasm milked out had left the stoic girl wobbly-legged and unsteady. Natalie took some pride in that.

The dungeon saved them from having to say anything. As had happened with the first challenge room, a loud clicking made them both jump, followed by a cacophonous clattering of a chest onto the tile floor. They both spun in the direction, the noise startling them out of their post-deepthroat awkwardness.

They stared at the chest, until finally, Natalie shakily stood. She wiped the stray saliva and cum from her lips, the result of Ana's sloppy throat-fucking. Cum sloshed around in her stomach as she stood. Just how much had Ana poured into her? She rested a hand on her stomach by instinct, almost expecting to feel it bulging. Of course, Ana hadn't cum that much, but it felt like she had.

"So. Let's see if all that was worth it," Natalie joked, getting her wobbly legs moving toward the loot chest.

The words felt ridiculous—how obviously she was brushing past the event. And emphasizing that she'd done it 'for a reward', instead of because she had desperately wanted to. But that delusion was the only way she could stop herself from melting into a puddle of embarrassment. By convincing Ana that she'd been eagerly stuffing her throat full as a matter of professionalism. And who knew? Maybe the socially clueless girl would believe her. Natalie didn't find that likely, since the noises Natalie had been making, and the desperation she'd been slapping her face into Ana's pelvis, made it rather clear. But for the sake of her shame, she would latch to the idea. It was her lifeline.

"I wonder if the rewards get progressively better," Ana commented. "Or if they'll be roughly the same as the ones before."

At the composure in her voice, Natalie spared a moment to internally curse Ana. Where Natalie's own voice had a tremble to it, and her entire body burned from the event that had just unfolded, Ana sounded actually neutral—and not like she was masking anything. To her, they'd taken care of a lewd challenge, and while she'd enjoyed it, she wasn't overly ruffled. Had her pleasure in the moment been a mask too? The dirty talk and dominant position she'd taken?

Honestly, Natalie was a bit miffed by the idea. Natalie had just used her throat to drain Ana like she was some kind of succubus, so didn't that merit some discomposure? Beyond what she had shown in the event itself?

Well, whatever.

"Guess we'll find out," Natalie said, unlatching the chest.

Some apprehension swirled around inside her as she braced for what they would find. Amazing items were obviously welcome, but at the same time, her head was still spinning from what she'd done with Ana. To Ana. And to herself, for a meaning of the phrase.

Was this descent into depravity her future? And for that matter, would whatever loot reward was up next speed that up? Incite more lewd adventures with Ana? Which, while it had been amazing, Natalie wasn't sure she could handle. This whole event was all a bit much. She and Ana weren't even close, and while Natalie was down for some casual fun with strangers, it felt different with Ana. They were teammates. And clearly not a 'casual hookup' anyway.

The chest cracked open, and Natalie took in their reward.

Sitting at the bottom of the chest were ten vials of clear liquid, the potions looped together with a strap of leather. They seemed to be identical, all filled with the same liquid.

Her last potion reward had been for reducing fertility. What would these be? Or were they normal dungeoneering potions? Natalie doubted that.

With some trepidation, she picked up the bundle, glass vials clinking together. She inspected one.

***

Replenishing Vials of Cleansing Solution

Description

A clear, durable, slippery liquid. When applied, will eliminate dirt, grime, and other filth. As long as the vial is not emptied, the solution will slowly refill. Serves as an excellent lubricant.

***

The clear liquid had the faintest of a sparkle to it, giving it a 'pristine' feeling. Cleansing solution. That was convenient, if less lewd than she'd imagined, considering all the hijinks they got up to in the dungeon. A way to freshen up would help with the dirtier realities of the dungeon. And since it replenished itself, it was basically infinite.

"Not really a show-stopper, but nice for utility," Natalie said. She tugged one of the vials out and handed it to Ana, who took it, then popped the top open. Natalie did the same.

After a brief test, they discovered the potion did as it promised. The liquid was thick and slippery, doubling as a lubricant. There was one downside—the solution lingered. It stuck around on their skin like a glistening oil, only the filth of what it touched disappearing.

To Natalie's dismay, Ana apparently wanted to get clean. Pouring more liquid out, she spread the solution all over her body. Natalie couldn't look away as Ana effectively put on a show, oiling up her body, hands running across her curves as she rubbed the material in.