Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 140-149

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂŽ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then things had escalated. Ana wouldn't have guessed that demeaning Natalie, man-handling her, and dirty-talking would be what the girl needed to 'be more comfortable' with the bizarre challenge of sucking her own cock, but it seemed to have done the job.

At least in the moment. Long term, it might have backfired. Ana's total lack of embarrassment might be making Natalie's even more prominent—her confidence siphoning Natalie's, rather than giving the other girl something to draw on.

But Ana wasn't sure. She didn't trust her theories on other people's behavior—she was far from a people person. And there was another more obvious reason for Natalie's embarrassment: the intrinsically mortifying nature of the event. It was more than plausible that Natalie was embarrassed simply because she had sucked her own cock. Ana personally didn't think it was that big of a deal, but Natalie's opinion obviously differed.

Again, Ana mused on how poorly fit she was to handle this situation. She could, at least, tell that her blank expression was making it harder for Natalie. Ana wasn't completely clueless as to what other people were thinking ... only more than most. She even liked to play up that cluelessness for comical effect, because it gave her an excuse when she really did fail to notice something obvious. When she'd been younger, people had told her she looked confused a lot—which had oftentimes been true. She didn't understand why most people acted like they did. Only through scrutiny over the years had she even begun to understand. And since it was better to be aloof and analytical than confused, especially in political circles, Ana kept careful control of her reactions.

But she wondered whether showing some embarrassment, here, would be good for Natalie. Then again, her confidence had encouraged Natalie to complete the last challenge—and Natalie had seemed to quite like it, even. Plus, Ana's irreverence for the lewdness of the event might be one of the reasons Natalie wanted to keep pushing forward.

In short, Ana had no idea. This whole event was a mess, and she was terrible at reading people, so she didn't know how to continue. That said, in her opinion, they should press forward. This encounter was worth seeing through to any length—possibly even extreme ones. Their career already included slaughtering monsters, wading around in filth, and risking their lives, so while it was weird to suddenly have sexual encounters mixed into that, it didn't faze Ana much. She didn't really understand the big deal. People had always put way more importance on smashing their genitals together than Ana thought it deserved.

But, she acknowledged that her opinion—or even she in general—wasn't 'the normal one'. And she cared about what other people thought, especially her teammates. So she didn't want to state those opinions outright to Natalie, who was clearly hesitant about how far she wanted to pursue their bizarre circumstances. It might influence her to go farther than she would otherwise, and Ana didn't want that to happen. She would help Natalie work through any hesitance, but she had no intention of forcing her past any hard boundaries.

The swapped bodies made things even messier. Even Ana's own emotions had gotten a bit twisted up, seeing Natalie wear her own face to suck her newly-acquired cock dry. Ana had never expected to know what her own mouth and tongue would feel like against her cock, and she also hadn't expected to like it so much. Seeing how she knew she was rather indifferent on many sexual matters that others found mortifying, that even she felt a few confusing emotions swirling around indicated that a normal person—like Natalie—would be a complete mess.

Ana shook her thoughts clear. Despite this being a disaster, and Natalie's clear aversion to talking it out, they needed to have a conversation. Ana didn't trust her social judgment enough to hope things worked out. This was too important for that.

So, it was up to her to draw Natalie's honest thoughts out. Get more than her implied permission—and have her state outright that she was enjoying herself. That she wanted more of her—or Ana's, if she wanted to think of it that way—cock, and that she wasn't simply trudging along because Ana herself insisted on doing so.

Ahead of her, Natalie had advanced to the door, grabbing the handle as she was about to move to the next room. With no more time to muse over her unfortunately perplexing circumstances, Ana interrupted her.

"We should talk."

Natalie paused, then turned back with a curious look. "About what?"

"Us. And what's coming up."

Natalie's expression shifted into something she couldn't entirely decipher. Not for the first time, Ana wished people weren't so difficult to read. She acknowledged the irony there. She was often told she was the hard one to read. But that had been a defense mechanism developed because she herself found people confusing.

"I already said that there's no point," Natalie said. "We'll deal with it when we get there." She twisted the handle, making to continue.

"I disagree," Ana said firmly. "And I'm not moving to the next room until I'm comfortable that we've worked something out."

That, oddly, drew a stronger reaction from Natalie than Ana would have expected. She stiffened, then faced Ana, brow furrowing in concern.

"You're ... not comfortable with this?" Natalie asked slowly.

It took Ana a second to understand the sudden worry, but she eventually did. Natalie was more concerned about Ana than herself—as soon as there'd been an implication Ana didn't want to continue, she'd taken the situation deadly serious. Never mind her own obvious internal conflict. If Ana had even the slightest hesitations, then this was suddenly a serious situation. It was a sweet, if frustrating, trait.

But maybe that was how Ana should phrase all of this, then. Focus the discussion on herself, not Natalie.

"Not without knowing where you stand, I'm not," Ana said. "I'm perfectly fine abandoning this series of challenges, but I'm not fine with damaging a relationship with a teammate—or inadvertently coercing you into something you don't want."

The first half of that statement was a lie. Ana was most decidedly not okay with abandoning such an absurdly lucrative venture. But the second half was firmly true; if Natalie didn't want to continue, then Ana didn't. It would cause far worse damage to their team in the long term than taking things slow and easing into Natalie's class.

And more than that, she did care about Natalie's well-being. Ana knew she could be coldly analytical about things, but she wasn't heartless. She cared about her teammates. Especially ones who had been so friendly to her. Ana had frankly not expected to make friends at Tenet—and she likely wouldn't have, if not for Elizabeth. So she would rather not mess that up, amazing loot or not.

Irritation appeared on Natalie's face. "You're not coercing me into anything," she said hotly. "I'm perfectly capable of making my own decisions, and if I don't want to do something, I can say so."

The heat behind the words assuaged the worst of Ana's worries. But not all of them.

"Nonetheless, I won't be comfortable until we talk about what happened, and what's coming up deeper into the dungeon. I need to know what you're okay with. Your boundaries."

"We'll figure it out when—"

"We'll figure it out now," Ana said firmly. "Or I'm climbing up that ladder."

At the lack of give in her voice, Natalie's eyebrows went up. She didn't seem pleased. She stepped away from the door, hand thankfully leaving the door handle, but only for her to cross her arms—body language plainly displaying irritation. Ana was bad at reading people, but not that bad.

"Fine," Natalie said shortly. "But if you want to do this so badly, then you start. What are you okay with? How far are you willing to go?" She narrowed her eyes. "And why aren't you reacting to any of this? I mean, really! None of this is the least bit disorienting?"

Outrage was a good first step, Ana supposed.

But her boundaries? They didn't really exist, or at least were far, far above Natalie's, to the point of not being worth talking about. Certainly, the idea of outright sex—which Ana expected to be coming soon, or if not soon, then eventually—didn't faze her in the slightest.

But how did Ana say that tactfully, without putting Natalie off?

4.43 - Ana IV

Apparently, Ana's expression joined with her hesitation gave her answer away—because Natalie's face morphed into incredulity.

"Really," Natalie said. "You've got no problem at all with fucking yourself. With sticking my cock into your pussy. That's not something you have the least bit of feelings about?"

"That's not true," Ana calmly defended herself. "I have plenty of thoughts on the possibility. Primarily, that I'm looking forward to it."

Natalie stared at her.

Perhaps that had been too blunt.

"And not for the rewards," Ana clarified. "This is an opportunity we might only get once. Thus, I'm more than willing to discover what it's like."

She wouldn't consider herself a thrill-seeker, always looking for new experiences, but growing a cock, and getting to play around with her own body? Ana would admit interest—and the practical benefits granted by the dungeon just made it better.

Because of how little it bothered her, Ana could tell that this was a challenge focused more on Natalie than Ana herself. As fitting, seeing how it was Natalie's class influencing the dungeon.

"And that it's with you makes it even better," Ana tacked on.

That part, she wasn't sure whether she should include, but she did anyway. Ana couldn't decide whether approaching this from a personal or impersonal perspective was smarter, so she would just be honest. That was probably for the best anyway.

Natalie flushed, some of the heat taken from her posture. "Well, I'm glad you can take it all in stride, but seriously? Having sex with your own body is a bit much, isn't it?"

Ana shrugged.

"I'm allowed to be flustered by the idea, okay?"

"But is it too much?" Ana asked.

"No. It's not too much," Natalie growled, looking away. "I'm fine, and I said I was. If that changes, I'll say something. You don't need to do all of this."

"Yes, I do."

"Why?" Natalie shot back. "Is this some kind of power play? You just have to make sure I embarrass myself as much as humanly possible? Drag as many mortifying statements out of me as you can?"

Ana tilted her head. She studied Natalie. Seeing the woman stand there, blushing, annoyed, and most importantly, vulnerable, something unexpected stirred inside Ana. Something that had reared up earlier, when she'd been playing dominant during their first encounter.

Maybe it hadn't been 'playing'.

Ana's feet carried her forward, not entirely by active intent. She stalked toward the other girl, and at the sudden advance, Natalie's eyes widened. She took an instinctive step away, but her back pressed into the wall, with nowhere to escape to. Ana closed the gap and used her newfound height to tower over Natalie, pushing the shorter girl by her waist and pinning her into the wall.

"Maybe that is what I want," Ana murmured, drawing her face close. "Maybe I do like seeing you squirm. Is that so bad?"

"W-What?"

"But even if that wasn't true," Ana said, "I think it's best if you just admit what you want. It'll put both of us at ease."

Natalie stayed frozen, eyes wide, breathing heavily as Ana towered over her. Ana could get used to the height difference—it was unfortunate she wouldn't keep it forever.

"Go ahead," Ana insisted, getting her face even closer. "Tell me the truth. You can be honest with me. It's just us here."

"I ..."

The other girl was at a complete loss for words, which satisfied Ana. Her angry confidence from earlier drained so fast Ana would almost think she was always this wide-eyed and blushing.

"Come on, then. Say it." Ana leaned closer. "You want to find out what my cock feels like, don't you? What your cock feels like. Stop dancing around it. Just tell me the truth."

Natalie finally stammered something in response. "Are you—are you serious?"

"Yes or no, Nat? Do you want my cock? I could give it to you here. Get the ceremony out of the way, so the dungeon can't hold it over us." Ana's hands wandered lower down onto her hips, and she tugged the other girl into her. "Would you like that?"

With wide eyes, Natalie panted as she stayed frozen solid. Seeing the expression on her face, Ana couldn't help herself—that same feeling from earlier surged inside her, forcing her body to move. She leaned forward, closing the last of the distance, and captured Natalie's mouth. The other girl reciprocated instantly, opening her mouth and letting Ana's tongue slip inside.

They stayed that way, kissing hungrily, Ana's hands exploring Natalie's body, and the other girl doing the same. It hadn't been the way Ana had intended this conversation to go, but something had overwhelmed her, her body acting of its own volition.

But at how easily Natalie had kissed back, she had received a straightforward answer.

Ana broke away, gasping for air, her eyes dilated with excitement. Natalie was the same, her chest rising and falling like she'd been sprinting.

"I still want an answer," Ana murmured. Obvious as the kiss had been. Though at this point, it might be because she really did want to embarrass Natalie.

Natalie swallowed. Ana let her find her words; the poor girl was obviously overwhelmed, if in a different way than Ana.

"It's just ... weird," Natalie mumbled.

"But not bad?"

"Not bad."

"And you're fine with what's happening? What's coming up?"

"Y-Yes."

Ana wasn't satisfied with the one-word response. She pressed back into Natalie, kissing her again. When she pulled away, leaving Natalie panting even louder than before, she nearly growled her next words.

"I want a real answer. Tell me. Do you want me to fuck you? Say it."

"A-Ana—"

Ana shoved Natalie back into the wall, then pressed herself into her. Her cock pulsed against Natalie's stomach, their faces an inch apart. "Say it, Natalie."

Natalie swallowed.

Ana waited intently, staring into the other girl's eyes. She would have her answer, one way or another. And there was something endlessly intoxicating about a vulnerable Natalie, her burning cheeks giving away her thoughts so easily. Maybe because she was so normally confident? And because she was so easy to read, like this—her trembling body giving her away.

Finally, Natalie cracked.

"F-Fine," Natalie mumbled. "Yes. I do. I—I can't wait for it."

"Can't wait for what?"

"For you to fuck me, okay?" Natalie growled back—some of her heat finally showing. "There. Are you happy? I want you inside me. I want you to pin me down and fuck me until until I cant think straight and I'm screaming your name. I want to know what my cock feels like. I want to know what your cock feels like, Ana." She started slowly, but soon the words tumbled from her, like she was trying to get them out before she could stop herself. "That's the truth. All of this is weird as fuck, but I want you inside me, I want myself inside of me, and this dungeon bullshit was giving me an excuse to hide behind—but you couldn't let me have that. So thanks. Are you happy now?"

Ana smiled. She was. She patted Natalie gently on the cheek and pulled away. "Thank you for the honesty."

Natalie watched her, breathing heavily, and visibly dazed at the words that had come from her mouth. They'd been surprisingly easy to get from her.

"Okay. I'm confident I know where we stand, now," Ana said, returning to her professional tone—and this time, not because she was actually calm, but to tease Natalie, because it was just too much fun.

If Ana didn't know a challenge was coming up, and that she would get to indulge then, she would have pinned Natalie against the wall and taken her right there, just as the girl had all but begged for her to do. But, there was combat coming up, and other challenges. So it was best to save all of that for later. And it was best to let Natalie stew. It would make it even better when the time came.

Seeing Natalie panting against the wall, scarlet-faced and unable to form words, Ana just laughed. She grabbed Natalie by the hand, pulled her forward, then spun her around. The forceful manhandling of the other girl did something for Ana—and something for Natalie too, from what she'd seen earlier.

"Go ahead, then. Let's keep going. We've got a dungeon to clear." She smirked, then, another impulse taking her over, she slapped the other girl on the ass to get her going—who jumped and covered herself, spinning to look at her with wide eyes. Ana laughed, then made a shooing motion. "And the sooner we get to the next challenge, the sooner you can find out what your cock feels like. Isn't that a great motivator?"

***