Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 160-169

Story Info
A Futanari LitRPG focused on romance and dungeon diving.
13.7k words
4.9
6.6k
23

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 07/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4.54 - ❤ Submissive II

"It wasn't even a normal kind of confident," Natalie murmured, toying with Jordan's panties—focused more on the garment than green eyes, which had always been a little too insightful. "Half the time she was making me blush because she's clueless. The other half, because she thought it was funny. Or at least, that's what I got from it." Obviously, during the actual act itself, it had been neither: Ana had been very deliberately taking control. But that had come from a long lead-up.

"She's an odd one," Jordan agreed. "But that wasn't an answer. What has you ... what, conflicted? What did you like, that you think you shouldn't have?"

"I don't know if that's it, exactly." Natalie chewed her lip, then slipped Jordan's panties down and tossed them down to the side. She shuffled down the bed so she was lying prone, then grabbed Jordan's thighs. She planted a kiss on her pussy.

Jordan shuddered and slid a hand into Natalie's hair. "If you think giving me head will get you out of talking, it's not gonna work."

"Only if I'm not good enough at it," Natalie countered, then eagerly got to work proving that point. Jordan's back arched, and a second hand joined the first. Green eyes admired the sight down between her legs, quickly darkening with lust as her hips started to wiggle against her own intentions.

"I don't have the memory of a goldfish. I'll just ask when you're done." She gasped as Natalie hit a sensitive spot. "But just to prove a point," she struggled out, "I won't forget now, either. So answer me. What happened between you two?"

Natalie happily ate away, and Jordan apparently didn't have as much conviction as she claimed. The dark-haired girl sagged into the pillow, lower half jerking into Natalie's mouth as she pleasured her—pushing Natalie deeper in, moaning loudly as she slipped her tongue around.

"Stubborn woman," Jordan complained. "And why are you so—a-ah!—good at this? It's not fair."

Jordan basked in the sensation for a while longer, but eventually worked up her willpower: she gently pulled Natalie off her, then slipped a hand over her pussy, blocking her advances.

"If you want to fuck me, you at least have to talk while doing it."

Natalie called her bluff. She shuffled up the bed and plopped down next to her, crossing her hands behind her head and closing her eyes. "Alright. Good night, then."

She lasted a few seconds before she peeked over—and Jordan was, unsurprisingly, pouting at her. Jordan wasn't a girl who pouted often, so Natalie couldn't stop her lip from twitching, giving away her amusement.

"Fine," Natalie said, rolling her eyes—and also rolling back overtop Jordan. She gave her a quick peck on the lips. "But if I have to keep my mouth free, my second choice is gonna be even more distracting." She ground her cock into Jordan's pussy to make it clear what that second choice was.

"I'll take that risk," Jordan said—though her growing-faster breathing gave away her slipping composure. "So, come on. Tell me. What's got you like this?"

"You said it yourself. A big, mean mage bullied me around."

"And you had a lot of fun?"

"More than I should've."

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"More than you should've? Why phrase it like that? Why shouldn't you have enjoyed anything?"

"Because she was in my own body? It's weird."

"So? I'd fuck me, if I could."

"Okay, narcissist."

"Realist," Jordan corrected. "And used to the dungeon being weird, by now. Which I thought you were, too."

Natalie leaned up, then started shuffling out of her pajamas. "It's different."

"Why?"

"It just is."

"Because of that thing?" Jordan's eyes flicked down to Natalie's just-revealed weapon. Despite trying to stay focused, her attention lingered there, then lingered even longer as Natalie pulled Jordan's legs overtop her thighs and positioned her tip at her entrance, rubbing up and down. She finally shook her head clear. "Why would that make a difference?"

"Why would getting fucked by my own cock have me feeling weird?" Natalie asked dryly.

"I mean, I get it. Especially since it was your first, right?"

"Yeah."

"But there's more," Jordan said. "That's not the whole story."

Natalie rubbed herself into Jordan. She found it kind of amusing that they were doing this while talking about Ana, and her disorienting experience down in the dungeon. Not really the typical background conversation while fucking, was it?

"She was very ... assertive about it," Natalie said. "And shameless. Gods, so shameless."

"I think we've all seen that."

"And she made me say some things."

"Like?"

"Things I didn't think would ever come from my mouth. Spare me from giving the specifics."

Jordan laughed. Natalie cut off whatever teasing remark she was about to make by sliding into her. She grabbed her waist and tugged her in, sheathing herself, kissing her cocktip to the other girl's cervix in one mean, not-so-gentle movement. Jordan gasped, her back arching, and Natalie stayed that way until she relaxed.

Unfortunately, Jordan wasn't dissuaded from her mission.

"So, what? You have a crush?"

Natalie scoffed. "I don't even know her."

"We know her well enough."

"Do we?"

"We're friends, at least."

"Are we?"

"Aren't we?"

"We just don't interact much, outside of delving. And class."

"Which is our entire life."

"Still."

"I'd call Ana a friend."

Natalie would too, but she certainly wasn't some great friend.

"Isn't casual your whole thing, anyways?" Jordan asked.

"My casual hookups don't shove my face into a pillow and call me a cockslut," Natalie muttered. "Make me call myself a cockslut. For my own cock."

"Wow. She did all that? Good for her."

"I wouldn't have taken Ana for a dirty talker."

"Honestly? I would. The lack of a filter really helps, I bet."

The phrase 'fertile breeding cow' popped into Natalie's head, and she grunted in agreement. The woman definitely didn't have a filter. Even when Natalie got heated, she didn't say phrases quite that demeaning to Jordan. Though, it had made her stomach wring around, so maybe she should try going a little harder with Jordan, too.

"So, what?" Jordan asked. "Being Ana's dirty little cockslut for an evening has you all stumbling over your feet?"

"Not you, too," Natalie groaned.

"Right, right. I'm your cockslut, and I shouldn't talk to Master like that."

"Shut up."

"Or does only Sofia get to call you Master?"

Natalie grabbed Jordan's waist, lifted her, and really started working away—which did, at least, buy her a brief reprieve as her friend fell apart under her sudden vigorous onslaught. The bed bounced, Jordan moaned and gasped as Natalie smacked into her, and Natalie's own brain quickly melted down. It was kind of hard to bully Jordan without approaching her own climax.

"S-Slower," Jordan struggled out. "No cumming until we're done. I'm serious."

Reluctantly, Natalie slowed. She worked back into a more sensual pace. Though her cock was already twitching inside, her body begging her to let go. Her best friend's pussy was pretty hard to resist.

"So. You liked taking?" Jordan asked. "Being the bottom? Should I get us a strap? Top you, here and there?"

"I don't know if I liked it."

Jordan gave her a flat look, and Natalie huffed. She rubbed her thumb into Jordan's clit to wipe the expression away—and it worked. Her lower half arched into the pressure. Jordan was close—really close.

"I'm trying to talk, if you don't mind," she gasped.

"Sorry. Couldn't help myself."

Jordan eyed her, then continued. Natalie still found it a bit ridiculous she was insisting on this conversation while she had eight inches of cock stirring her insides around. Then again, Natalie was also humoring the request. It'd be pretty easy to make Jordan stop talking if she really wanted to.

"Well, just know you can tell me anything, Nat. And if you decide you didn't like how Ana treated you, then talk to her about it. Above everything, she seems reasonable."

"It's not that serious." She was working it out in her own head. She didn't think Ana crossed any lines—her treatment of Natalie had clearly come from how she had been reacting. It was more that Natalie was coming to terms with herself than Ana.

"It is serious," Jordan disagreed. "We should all know where we stand. We're a team—and making sure our relationships aren't getting tangled is important. It's even more important, too, seeing how you're making a harem out of us."

"Don't be ridiculous, Jay."

"Sorry, which of us haven't you fucked?"

Good point.

"But that said," Jordan said, "I think it's good to experiment. Push your boundaries a bit. That's how you find out what you like. And it's okay to be a little confused along the way, so don't feel bad about that. Especially with how weird swapping bodies must have been." She collapsed into her pillow, putting the back of her hand over her eyes. "And I do want an answer on whether we should get a strap. I think I'd like to try it on you, at least. But, okay. I can't hold off anymore. Can you—?"

Natalie pushed Jordan's legs up, pinning them up by her head. There was really something to be said about a rogue's flexibility. Climbing overtop Jordan, Natalie started to piston her hips, slapping into Jordan with a sudden, vicious energy. They were both already close, so it wouldn't be long.

"Inside?" Natalie grunted.

Jordan's feet tied behind Natalie's back. "Don't be stupid. What are best friends for, if not heart-to-hearts and creampies?"

Natalie arched forward with one last thrust, muscles straining as ecstasy overtook her. Jordan pulled her in tight with both legs and arms, pinning Natalie as she started to pour hot, sticky strings straight into her womb. Milking her out with her tight, convulsing pussy.

Heart-to-hearts and creampies.

What else were best friends for?

5.01 - ❤ Good Morning

Splitting a cheap dorm with Jordan and Natalie had sounded like a fantastic idea at the time, especially since Sofia had gotten a room to herself for one-third the price, with the two women willing to share the other. Now, though, Sofia was coming to terms with a drawback of the arrangement.

Flushing, Sofia sat on the living room couch, trying to ignore the obscenely loud, perverted noises echoing from Natalie and Jordan's room, the thin walls barely muting the moans, grunts, and slapping of flesh. They were really going at it.

Still.

Forty-five minutes later.

"We're going to be late," Sofia growled, shooting a glare at the clock on the wall. "Are you kidding me?"

She'd planned to wait them out. But it was becoming more obvious by the moment that they'd lost track of time.

So, what? Did she leave without them? That felt like it would be kind of bitchy. She was obligated to at least try to remind them, as a polite roommate. Right? Simply walking out the door and letting them be late would be—while ultimately their own fault—still not friendly behavior.

With time running out, Sofia no longer had a choice in the matter. She stood. Approaching their room, the slapping noises became even louder. The words she'd desperately been trying to drown out—with little success—became clearer. Variants of 'oh, gods', 'fuck', and 'you're so fucking big' interrupted with smacks and moans.

What was going on inside there? Obviously, Sofia understood the general idea. But the specifics.

She knew the two girls were sleeping with each other. In fact, she'd been surprised she hadn't heard much until now. Natalie's illusions explained that away: she had been muting their activities. It seemed this time, though, she had forgotten to put one up, and so, Sofia was hearing the full extent of their dirty morning dalliances.

The noises were so lewd that she felt like a voyeur just listening to them. Standing outside the door, frozen solid, she simply took the noises in, letting them wash across her. Then, realizing what she was doing, she jolted and forced herself into action.

Face flaming, Sofia pounded against the door.

"Nat! Jordan! We're going to be late! It's time to go!"

The sound of smacking flesh didn't stop.

"Oh, fuck," Jordan's voice cried through the wall. "Fuck. Harder, Nat. Fuck my fucking pussy! Fuck. FUCK!"

The sounds of slapping flesh were accompanied by creaking, the bed struggling to support the force of the thrusts, the headboard bumping into the wall. The two were probably causing structural damage—or that was what it sounded like. Seriously, how hard were they going at it?

Had they even heard her?

"Oh, gods. Right there. Right there. Yes. Harder! Please! Fuck my stupid fucking pussy!"

Sofia had never, in her life, expected to hear Jordan say something so ridiculous. Each word hit her like a slap—and made her stomach clench with a strange intensity, which Sofia pointedly ignored.

She pounded on the door, face burning hotter by the second. She put some force into it. The frame rattled.

"Hello? Horny lesbians?" she growled at the door. "You're going to be late, you idiots!"

Which was a bit ruder than she'd planned, but Sofia was a bit out of it.

And, incredibly, she still got nothing back. If anything, the two sounded like they were getting more and more into it, not less; her loud knocking was filtering straight past them.

Clearly, the two were lost in the throes of passion. The only way she'd get through to them would be to barge in.

And, well, it was her job as their roommate to keep an eye on them, right?

"Oh, fine. Whatever," Sofia muttered.

Taking a breath, she grabbed the door handle, then swung the door open and strode in.

Despite knowing what to expect, she froze.

Jordan and Natalie were on the bed, naked, sweat covering them, with Jordan's face buried into the bedsheets, her ass up as Natalie thrust into her from behind. Natalie had her hands on Jordan's hips, pulling her in with loud smacks. Jordan's eyes were screwed shut in pleasure, and Natalie looked nearly feral with the intensity she was fucking into the other woman. They were so lost in each other's bodies that it took several seconds for them to even realize Sofia had barged in.

Natalie, the one facing Sofia and who didn't have her face pressed into the bedsheets, saw her first. It had taken much longer than it should have, seeing how Sofia had stalked straight into her vision.

"Shit," she said, hips freezing. "Sofia?"

Her arm shot up to cover her breasts, which was slightly comical, seeing how she was buried eight inches into another woman. Having her tits out was hardly the most scandalous part of the scene.

"What the hell are you doing?! Why didn't you knock?"

"I did," Sofia said. "Loudly. But you apparently couldn't hear me."

With the rapid smacking of Natalie's hips stopping, Jordan also pried her eyes open, then blinked several times at seeing Sofia. She reacted far less visibly than Natalie, and that was almost more flustering—because the woman looked dizzy, cock-drunk, not all there.

"Do you realize what time it is?" Sofia continued, deliberately looking up and away, at the ceiling, though even having the two girls' naked forms in her peripheral was compromising enough. "Like I said, you're going to be late."

"What?" Natalie said. "We should have plenty of—" A glance at the clock dispelled whatever notion she'd had. "Oh, shit."

"We're almost done," Jordan groaned. "Just a bit longer." She pushed her ass into Natalie's hips and wiggled side to side, extracting a moan from her partner.

Sofia had always held Jordan in high regard. She was competent, cool-headed, considerate, polite, and friendly to just about everyone she met. Even when they'd been younger, she'd seemed far more mature than anyone else their age. Dependable. Someone you could rely on. And probably the only reason Natalie hadn't gotten herself killed in her reckless early years.

So seeing the woman lewdly shove her hips back, wiggling her ass and stirring Natalie's cock around with obvious desperate need, despite Sofia having barged in, was a sight that did more than just 'fluster' Sofia. The woman looked genuinely intoxicated by cock. Like Natalie had scrambled her brains.

Sofia didn't care how good Natalie's cock felt, or how good she was at using it. Jordan simply should not be wearing that expression. It was obscene on her. Twice as much as it would on anyone else.

The sensation of Jordan grinding into Natalie was apparently too much for the other girl. Her hips reacted, and she pulled out, then smacked back in.

Incredulously, Sofia's eyes turned back to the pair, watching as something unbelievable happened.

Because they were ... they were ...

"Don't just keep fucking," Sofia shrilled. "Are you serious?!"

"If you wanted to watch," Jordan panted between loud smacks, "you could have just asked. We'd have said yes."

"We'll be done in a second," Natalie grunted. "Thanks for telling us."

Sofia stood there, watching as the two returned to their sweaty activity, unheeding that they'd been interrupted.

Uncaring they'd be late to class.

Well, that wasn't her problem. She'd gotten her message through.

So why wasn't she looking away?

Why wasn't she leaving?

She felt like she'd been glued to the spot.

Horrifyingly, Jordan's eyes flicked to her. Even drunk on sex, Sofia watched the realization cross her face. A smirk slowly curled her lips—a familiar smirk.

Sofia needed to leave. If she didn't, Jordan was going to drag her into this. She recognized that mischievous look. It had been present for the whole [Stylish] event earlier, where Jordan had constantly egged her and Natalie on—and when Jordan had been liberally feeling Sofia up, using 'dress-up' as an excuse.

And, obviously, Sofia wanted nothing to do with their sweaty morning fun. She wanted to get to class on time. That was it.

But if that were true, then why wasn't she leaving?

"Just gonna stand there?" Jordan asked. She turned, meeting Natalie's eyes over her shoulder. "It looks like we have a gross little voyeur on our hands. Any idea what we should do with her?"

5.02 - ❤ Intimate Viewing

Sofia stayed rooted to the spot. It wasn't a panic response; if there was any single requirement to their profession, it was the ability to act when confronted, not freeze. Yet, nonetheless, Sofia couldn't move.

Why? Obviously, she didn't need to be here. Whether she had needed to enter their room at all was a dubious duty she'd assigned herself. But now that she had delivered her message, she hadn't the smallest reason to stay.

So. That meant if she stood there and kept watching, then Jordan, and worse, Natalie, would make all sorts of assumptions. Not leaving implicitly announced that she wanted to be here, watching the two women go at it. Watching them—her childhood friends—rut like horny animals.

And why did that sight make her so dizzy? Natalie, red-faced and grunting, slamming into Jordan, their bodies sweaty with exertion, the air thick with the scent of sex. Jordan moaning with each thrust, pushing her hips back and grinding into Natalie, wiggling her ass and stirring Natalie's massive dick around inside her. And so shamelessly. Lost to the pleasure of it. Barely able to keep her attention on Sofia, despite Sofia knowing the instigating woman wanted to tease her.

Why did watching the two girls fuck make her heart pound like this? Make her dizzy, her breath come so fast, chest heaving up and down like she was running a marathon?

And why wasn't she walking away before Jordan could continue to taunt her, dragging her into this mess?