Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 160-169

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It also made a question pop into Natalie's head.

"How much can you control the shape?" Natalie asked, panting. The words were interrupted by a loud groan of hers. The vines were really going at it.

"What'd'you mean?"

Her mind had wandered, of course, to that first encounter down in the dungeon, so similar to this one. There, the vines assaulting her hadn't all been—well, typical vines. There'd been a squeezing, slippery hole for her to thrust into.

"Can you make them into something else? Change their shape?"

Camille tilted her head. "Elaborate?"

Natalie's hips jerked forward subconsciously, almost to emphasize the point. She was beyond being embarrassed, by this point, so she said it out loud: "A hole? Can you make me a hole?"

The mage's eyebrows went up. Her face reddened. Despite the embarrassment, though, she seemed immediately curious. "I don't think so?" she said. "But maybe ... if I try something like ..."

Her staff still pointed forward, energy pulsed through the air, the familiar sense of mana being channeled. The vine massaging her cock pulled away, then started to pulse, rippling waves of green flesh coursing through its length. Camille's brow stayed furrowed as she worked. The end of the vine expanded, morphing until there was a bulbous knob at the end, the plant-flesh folding in and smoothing, creating a familiar sight. Something surprisingly similar to that first encounter in the dungeon.

"Huh," Camille said. "Seriously. I did not know I could do that."

At this point, Natalie was confident Camille's spells were being influenced by her class. She doubted the mage could change the shape of her vines to that extent under normal conditions. So Natalie's class was helping her along. Again, what did that mean, practically speaking?

But those thoughts were quickly muted. The majority of her attention was focused on the lewd display in front of her. Fucking Camille's newly formed plant-pussy. It hovered forward to rub into her, and Natalie shoved her hips forward. She missed, her cock sliding on slippery lips and thrusting past. Natalie whined in annoyance. She wanted in.

"Don't be hasty, now," Camille scolded, amused at her eagerness. She guided the vine up, positioning it right at the tip of Natalie's cock, teasing her—then darting it backward when Natalie thrust again. Natalie whined louder. "Say please, first."

Natalie panted. She barely hesitated; again, her shame was gone, by this point. "Please," she said. "Please, Camille. I want inside. I want to fuck your tight pussy."

Camille laughed, though Natalie's bluntness instantly had her face flaming. "W-Well. Who am I to deny a polite request?"

The vine approached. This time, Camille didn't jerk it away. Natalie thrust, and finally, she sank into tight, slippery vine-pussy, groaning as squeezing pleasure washed through her.

Author's Note: Hi, Literotica readers. Please check out my profile biography to learn more about my other stories & my community (Discord and such). Thanks for reading! :)

***