Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 160-169

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie's eyes widened. She was joking, right?

She hadn't—with her own plants?

5.07 - Plant Magic I

After a long debate, Natalie settled on what to say. "I don't know what you're talking about." Like usual, with Camille, it seemed the safest option.

Camille narrowed her eyes. "You don't know what I'm talking about," she repeated flatly. "Really. When you were the one to suggest it."

"I definitely didn't." Camille had invented that whole misunderstanding herself. Natalie had certainly never told the woman to go use her plant magic to fuck herself.

That whole idea was still flustering Natalie. Had she, actually?

Again, Camille scrutinized her. Coming to some conclusion, she crossed her arms, seeming displeased.

"Okay, that's it. I'm tired of this."

"This?" Natalie repeated dumbly.

"You're, like, a womanizer to everyone else on campus, but I've been throwing myself at you for two weeks, and I just get ignored. Do you know what that does to a girl's self-esteem?"

Natalie paused. Despite the words, she doubted Camille was facing any insecurities over her deflections—how she had been shying away from her constant teasing. Camille knew why Natalie was playing it carefully. Or did she? That was the whole problem. Camille was the only one of them to know for sure.

"What?" Natalie repeated.

At the continued deflection, Camille growled. She took a step forward and jabbed a finger into her chest. "Okay, fine. I'll say it. I saw you in the bathroom, jerking off to an illusion of Tess, that third-year magic tutor of yours."

Natalie's stomach sank. She frantically looked around, but thankfully, nobody was paying attention to her and Camille. She grabbed the girl by the arm and pulled her away to a more private part of the courtyard. As they walked, Natalie hissed, "Keep it down, won't you? Seriously? And, so, that was you?"

"Oh, come on. I made it extremely obvious. You can't be that dense."

She wasn't being dense; she was just playing it carefully. But, yeah, whatever—Natalie hadn't ever been that convinced otherwise. Especially with how often Camille had been teasing her about it.

"Okay, so, why are you spying on people in the restroom?" Natalie accused. "What's up with that?"

Camille paused, then grimaced. She pushed an errant strand of her hair out of her face, looking regretful. "Yeah. Uh, sorry about that. That was kind of fucked up. I mean, you did run in there all red-faced and flustered, and then I came in and heard you grunting and making a bunch of ridiculous noises—and saw another pair of feet in the stall, which didn't make sense, since you went in alone. So I was curious, but—" she shook her head. "But yeah, not cool, either way. That said, you're the one making illusions of your magic tutor and masturbating to them. I'm assuming you didn't get her permission for that. That's pretty messed up in its own right."

Which was a fair point; maybe they were both perverts. Natalie could concede that. Though Camille's invasion had definitely been worse. Tess had just been an illusion. Masturbation with extra steps. Though probably still a bit of a violation, considering how realistic it had been.

Either way, relief was oddly starting to wash through Natalie. Embarrassing as this was, she was glad she knew for certain. Seeing how Camille had kept that event on the down-low—or at least, never said so outright—it relieved Natalie that it hadn't been some other spy who had seen that horrifying lapse of judgment. Natalie didn't think Camille was going to go around and tell anyone, by this point. So she was safe. Sort of.

"So, what do you want?" Natalie asked.

Camille paused, then stared at her, her expression shifting slowly from her previous regretfulness, into incredulity, then nearly to anger. Natalie took an instinctive step back.

"What do I want? What do I want?" Camille growled, stalking forward—making Natalie retreat several more steps. She poked Natalie's chest, harder than the first time. "I've made that exceedingly clear, haven't I? What I want is to get my hands on that stupid fat cock of yours. What part of me flirting constantly left that up in the air?"

Uh.

Yeah, fair enough.

Camille took a breath in, visibly reining herself in. "And, admittedly, I also want to see what your illusions can do," she said. "It's super interesting from an academic standpoint. So, we can practice together. I'm sure you want to find out what my vines can do, too."

She ... did?

"Why would you think that?"

"Because you're a huge pervert," Camille answered. "And you blush every time I bring it up. You're not hard to read." She leaned forward, getting her face close to Natalie's. "They're really a lot of fun. Like I said—you're full of great ideas. So, what do you say?"

Natalie might have been obstinately refusing to engage with Camille out of a sense of mortification, but with the air cleared, her reservations were obviously vanishing. She looked around the courtyard. There was one problem—class was still in session. And not academics, but sparring. Not the most ideal time for this to be happening.

"Won't Instructor Robin notice?"

"Maybe," Camille said. "But, what, we're not allowed a restroom break?" Her lips curled up. "Even if it's longer than usual. Besides, we will still be practicing. Just, through unconventional methods."

Natalie snorted. She looked around one more time, and her eyes, by coincidence, met Jordan's. The woman raised an eyebrow at her, and oddly, Natalie blushed. Jordan clearly didn't care about her misadventures, but being caught—not that Jordan should even suspect anything yet, but it seemed like she did—was still embarrassing, for some reason. Jordan rolled her eyes, then gave a sarcastic thumbs up.

Natalie grabbed Camille's wrist and started to walk. "Sounds like a plan to me."

A short trip later, they wandered through the sprawling training complex and arrived at a less-frequented part of the facility. Privacy was obviously preferable, considering what they had planned. Inside, Natalie cleared the various stalls, verifying they were alone, then used her uniform jacket to firmly tie the two door handles closed, so that no one could interrupt them—or at least barge in. She rested her hammer in front of the door, too, just to be safe.

Camille looked at the set-up, then quirked an eyebrow, as if asking, 'so, why didn't you do that the first time?'

"I learned my lesson, okay?" Natalie said dryly.

Camille laughed, then hopped onto the sink and started to kick her feet back and forth. The excitement in her eyes was clear as day. Natalie's own heart was starting to gallop. Not just because it was Camille—but because it sounded like she had some unconventional plans for how she wanted to have fun.

Plant magic? And apparently, she wanted Natalie to show off some of her illusions. Seeing how both [Illusion] and [Empower] had gotten upgrades since her last experiments, the magical constructs ought to be even more realistic than before. And while using [Empower] would waste some carnal energy, if she did choose to use it, she might be able to create some pretty spectacular effects. A truly life-like experience, possibly.

How much so? She guessed she'd be finding out with Camille.

"So," Camille said casually, her feet still kicking back and forth as she looked at Natalie with a grin. "We've got like, forty-five minutes before Instructor Robin starts to get suspicious. What can we get away with, do you think?"

With forty-five minutes?

Probably a lot.

5.08 - ❤ Plant Magic II

Seeing how she and Camille had fled the sparring yard in full gear, they still had their weapons with them. Natalie had set her hammer in front of the door to help fend off invaders. Camille, though, had leaned her staff against the corner of the sink, within arm's reach. She grabbed it now, leveling it toward Natalie, happy to take the lead.

A familiar tingling to Natalie's sixth sense announced the formation of Camille's spell. Though Natalie should have expected it, the vines that appeared beneath her feet caught her off guard—she tried to step away, but the thick green mass whipped out and slithered around an ankle, slamming her foot back into the floor. A different one grabbed her other foot. Before she knew it, both legs were anchored firmly in place. Several hard yanks didn't make their grip budge. It was a rooting spell, at its core; even Natalie couldn't break free.

"Those things are seriously annoying," Natalie said, eying the slippery green loops as they encircled her. "Dunno if I've mentioned that." As Camille's classmate, she'd been on the receiving end of the spell more than once. Though never in this particular way.

"Snares are awful, I know," Camille agreed with a laugh. "Especially for fighters." She grinned. "Maybe they can ... say sorry to you, today. You might not hate them so much."

The vines continued to slither around her, entombing Natalie's shins and slowly advancing upward. Her heart started to gallop as they encroached higher and higher. She was familiar with the spell, but it had always stayed well beneath her knees. A simple root. They'd never gone this far. Onto her thighs. Then higher still.

"I didn't know you had this kind of control over them," Natalie said, trying to resist her instinctive urge to struggle—and only half succeeding.

The vines slipped under her uniform jacket, then wiggled down into her skirt. She shivered as slimy green flesh slid across her skin. Had they always been this slippery? She didn't think so. Though it would certainly help with ... other activities. At the same time, the slimy residue might be annoying, considering she had still had class the rest of the day; it was getting all over her and her uniform.

Then again, that was where the cleansing liquid would come in handy. The unsung hero of yesterday's loot.

"It took some practice," Camille admitted. "Spells don't have that much give to them. They can be stubborn to change." Her brow scrunched down, then she made small adjustments with her staff, which she still had pointed at Natalie. Guiding the spell. "And usually they're not this responsive. I must be getting better." She sounded vaguely confused.

A thick rope wiggled its head in between her thighs, forcing through and popping out the other side. It slithered a loop around her left leg's upper thigh and squeezed hard. Another followed, securing her right leg. The contact against her sensitive areas extracted a groan from her.

Despite the quickly advancing distraction, her thoughts latched to what Camille had said. She was finding it easier to control her vines? Enough that she even sounded confused about it?

Was that Natalie's fault? Was her lust-based class passively helping the encounter along? It had done that before, but only with her spells. None of her teammates had bumped into an interaction like that.

Then again, none of her classmates had tried to fuck her using their skills. None of them had abilities that could—otherwise Jordan probably would have tried.

Though, thinking it over, maybe Ana had spells that could be used that way. How did those black shadow tentacles of hers work? Did they have physical substance like Camille's vines?

Either way, this was a first. Would all classes react to Natalie's when used for inappropriate reasons? Did that mean anything, practically speaking? Could it be used, somehow?

Or had Camille really just improved her control, and Natalie was overthinking this?

A vine snuck up Natalie's stomach, rubbing its slippery body across her stomach, then slipped underneath her bra. It coiled around her breast and squeezed. Her hand shot to her chest, and she clutched the writhing, constricting mass through her uniform jacket and undershirt, shivering as she was assaulted. Natalie's brief curiosity over the situation disappeared, her brain occupied with other matters.

Camille gestured upward with her staff, and two vines roughly encircled her wrists, then scurried upward, dragging her arms along with them. The power behind the spell wasn't anything to discount: it was a spell built entirely to disable a person. While it couldn't harm her, even if Natalie struggled, it would take a while to break free. That was the whole point.

Why did that get her heart racing? That she was at Camille's mercy?

The two securing vines settled above her head, twisting around each other and going still, their goal accomplished. Natalie was left with both hands stretched above her, and a quick struggle indicated that, indeed, she was stuck this way whether she wanted it or not. All four limbs locked down—her movement almost entirely disabled.

At the realization, her cock throbbed. Vines writhed beneath her shirt, slippery appendages groping all across her body, making her shudder. Breathy groans escaped her, growing in intensity. The plant life stayed pointedly away from her lower half, besides the two hugging her thighs, brushing against her more by accident than with any explicit intent. Was that Camille's goal? Was she waiting before she really got to it? She could only assume so.

"I thought ... this was a collaborative practice session," Natalie said, unable to stop herself from squirming in the plant life's grip, despite the action's futility. "Can't help but notice that you're just having your way with me."

Despite the situation—being tied up and very much on the receiving end—Natalie wasn't especially perturbed. While being at Camille's mercy was exciting, she wasn't a blushing mess like ... well, previous events, the day prior. It took a lot to break her composure, as had happened with Ana. Like swapping bodies and having her own cock slapped onto her face. Maybe she had found a new appreciation for submissive tendencies, but it definitely wasn't her default.

"We'll get to that," Camille said. "First, we're playing with my vines. You'll have to wait your turn. I know you've been waiting to try them, anyway, you pervert."

Her staff pointed down, and finally, the first vine slipped into her underwear, no longer just brushing against her. Natalie's hips bucked as the lubricated appendage ground into her, burying around the restrictive space. The plants struggled to move around in the tight space, with all of Natalie's clothing still on.

Natalie's eyes caught the mirror, briefly, and it was a lewd sight, seeing herself strung up by green ropes, wiggling masses exploring her body—skirt bulging out as the most adventurous played around between her legs.

Then two more vines started teasing at the edges of her waistband, and Camille murmured, "Well, then. Let's let her out to play, yeah? You've got no idea how long I've been waiting."

Gesturing with her staff, the two vines yanked, and Natalie's skirt and panties jerked down to her knees. Eight throbbing inches of girlcock popped free, bobbing as it settled—which Camille's brown eyes tracked, going wide as she took in Natalie's weapon.

5.09 - ❤ Plant Magic III

"Wow," Camille breathed. "Is it ... is it bigger than before?" While amazed and admiring, she also sounded confused. "It is, isn't it?"

Natalie paused. Right—Camille had spied on her back when [Heavy Weaponry] had been at first progression. Her skill upgrades had left it noticeably larger since then. Two inches, which wasn't a lot, objectively speaking, but six was a big difference compared to eight, especially when it had gotten proportionally thicker, too.

And while those were ridiculous thoughts to be having—how was she supposed to explain to Camille that her class upgraded her cock?—Natalie's heart fluttered at the shock on the woman's face. Having a weapon that literally stunned other girls silent was, well, pretty great for the ego. She waggled her hips, letting eight heavy inches of girldick sway side to side. Camille's eyes went even wider as she watched it.

The mage hopped off the sink and walked over, getting down on her knees, putting her eye-level to Natalie's cock.

"Where did you even get this thing from?" Camille murmured. She laughed, suddenly. "And, you know, most guys with oversized weapons are compensating for something," she said, thumbing over her shoulder, indicating Natalie's hammer, "But not you. You're packing in both regards."

Natalie snorted. She guessed that was true. She waggled her hips a second time, enjoying the way Camille's stunned expression tracked it. Her cock twitched under the attention—and the proximity of Camille's face.

"You can touch it," Natalie teased. "Don't be scared. Where'd all the confidence go?"

Camille rolled her eyes. Despite playing it cool, her hand approached slowly, shying away before actually working up the nerve. A tentative grip wrapped around the base of Natalie's cock. Natalie tried to reach down to put a hand on the back of Camille's head, but she was quickly reminded of her bindings. In fact, her hips might have the most freedom across her entire body; she was well locked down, both her ankles and wrists entombed. Wiggling was all she could manage, and not all that well.

"It's ... hot," Camille murmured. "And ... oh, it's twitching." Natalie snorted at the surprise in her voice, which Camille eyed her for. "And, really, I swear it's bigger than before." She bit her lip, then finally tore her eyes up to meet Natalie's. Vines were still sliding around Natalie's body, squeezing her breasts, thighs, ankles, and just about everywhere else, but in a subdued manner, not as distracting as before—Camille giving the two of them space to talk. "This might be rude, so feel free not to answer. But how did you get this thing? Were you born with it? I've been wondering."

Natalie had already given the truth of her class to Sammy—part of it, at least—since any consistent partner couldn't really avoid knowing, seeing how Natalie literally had a cock that grew in size as she upgraded it. She wanted to keep her class on the down-low, but with obvious giveaways like that, she could only hide the details.

"My class gave it to me. And no, I've got no idea why. Through a skill called [Heavy Weaponry], and yeah, it is getting bigger."

Understandably, Camille stared at her. "Are you fucking with me?"

"Nope. No clue why it happened. Believe me, I feel the same way." That was the truth. Maybe lying by omission to some extent, since explaining she had a lust-based class would clear some things up, but even accounting for that, why it'd given her a cock was a mystery. She hardly needed the extra equipment to indulge in lustful actions. Even if she would admit she did appreciate the addition, by this point.

Camille spent a second longer looking disbelievingly between Natalie and her cock, then finally, she shook her head. "Well, however it happened, lucky me." She hesitated as she stroked up and down Natalie's length, as if considering something. She let go and stepped away. "My vines get their way with you first," she announced firmly—more to herself than Natalie. "It'd be a waste to go all vanilla when we have so many better options."

With that said, Camille walked back to the sink, hopped up, and pointed her staff back at Natalie, taking control of the vines. The brief respite ended. All across her body, squirming green plants tightened, pulling Natalie taut, massaging her flesh. One set of vines wrapped around her cock and began to work, twisting and thrusting with a slippery, tight grip that left her moaning. Being jerked off by vines. It was really something, exactly as Camilla had promised.