All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dalliances Ch. 180-189'

by winterwhereof

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AeralitoAeralitoabout 2 months ago

I loved this story up till now. But you are really just a rapist. Up till now, the story is good and the characters are great.p, But this chapter is just about humiliation and degradation. Nothing but the victimisation of a character. Put this in the rape section that it deserves, or get back to actually writing a story like you started out doi

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 2 months ago

Please disregard Aeralito. Carry on.

More adventure, less sex, though. And/or, make the outside sexual encounters a smaller part of each chapter, please. I enjoy the naughty dungeon adventures more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I rather enjoyed these chapters. Thanks for sharing and carry on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

great job. I think you have a nice balance between adventure and sex. Some chapters have more adventure, some have more sex.

YungMastaYungMastaabout 2 months ago

Great work on this installment of chapters! Looking forward to reading about the next dungeon! I'm also excited to see Nat get even with Ana and put her through her paces with the newly upgraded equipment!

darussiandarussianabout 2 months ago

Mm, gotta agree with Aeralito on this one. That definitely had some very rapey vibes to it.

I mean come now. “She looked like she wanted it” is basically the excuse for zero consent given here. That.. is kind of the standard definition, isn’t it?

Anyway. It’s fantasy and I don’t mind, but there’s a reason that category exists. People who don’t want to read it are not wrong in being offended by the wrong category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

How many times dose a person need to consent before troons stop calling it rape to invite that person to have mind blowing sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You're doing great things with your story. Good job

Hydra831Hydra831about 1 month ago

Another hot and heavy one

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

One of my favorite stories on the site, genuinely. Keep it up!

RadAshaRadAshaabout 1 month ago

Good story, but there are some holes I can't figure. Why wasn't Sofia wearing her collar during her pet training sessions, that was a lot of wasted xp for that item.

Also, if they know what their weapon damage rating is, why doesn't she know the gathering rating of her heavy weapon, or at least notice an increase of her gathering rating?

Messy_NessyMessy_Nessy15 days ago

You're getting so good at describing what's going on and painting the scene. Very exciting to see you grow as a writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwinterwhereof@winterwhereof
Patreon: If you enjoy my writing and want to read ahead, consider subscribing to my Patreon. I'd love to make writing a career and any support helps me toward that goal. <<Patrons receive early-release chapters and a discord role>>. Schedule/Updates: I write two long ongoing ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES