All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 01'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
hugplxhugplxover 1 year ago

Okay, this was super hot.

It kind of went from 0 to 60, and then from 60 to 1000 out of nowhere, but I don't think it would have added anything to add realism (and 5 chapters) to believably build up to the promiscuous fun.

I know you've already written the follow-ups. I hope some actors with the 'huge packages' can somehow make an appearance in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bunch of nerdy cucks and skanks, using D&D as an excuse. Pathetic, and puts the game and its fans in an already stereotypical lame, awful place. If you had the slightest respect for the game, your characters (or at least a few of them) would revolted against this sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story was awesome. Long time reader on this site, but I've never taken the effort to comment before. The way you create and build the tension in this piece is fantastic. 10/10

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a former DM, I can't speak to whether the D&D setting limits your audience, but I thought you leveraged it quite effectively. I'm not sure what the d8s were about, but I'll chalk it up to the "alternate system." ;) Anyway, great story, looking forward to the rest!

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 1 year ago

5 stars

What Edition is this supposed to be. It is clear not AD&D or 3.5?

The whole thing seemed to be a sex story masquerading as a Dungeons & Dragons game.

Why didn't we get to see their stats and HP?

Eberron setting has a pantheon for clerics. Not as good as the blood of Vol or the Dragon below, in my opinion but you can have more than one deity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know nothing about D&D but if this is it, I’m in!

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Just one point is sticking in my craw. Tess and the DM are hosting so why do they keep saying just wait till we get home - they are home. I'm loving this story . brilliant idea

Naughtydj69Naughtydj69over 1 year ago

Very enjoyable, both an excuse to jerk off and as a piece of writing. I felt like I wanted to continue reading, I’ve never played tabletop d&d, so some of it is unfamiliar, but it didn’t detract from the story. 5* and followed!

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

Well, i love to play D&D, but like this? Even better. Great story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love this d&d player role-playing stuff. Love the new direction. Can't wait for more

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

bhojo caught my only comment or complaint about this story! When in doubt fuck your way out of trouble!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of my players showed me this story and the moment Tess took Mark in her mouth she followed suit with me. Great read.

Publius68Publius68over 1 year agoAuthor

Anony,

Do you have room in your group?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightfully enjoyable, I both laughed and was turned-on by the story. It could have used another slow read to catch the errors, but nothing too serious to ruin the mood. Could have used mention of a previous incident, probably while Tess and her now husband dated, where she gave a bj to another guy while he watched, it would have made the transition to her going down on Mark more believable, instead of all of a sudden her dropping to her knees. Either that or a prior conversation about opening up their marriage, or a fight where she seriously wanted to get back at him. I think you may have tried going in the latter direction, but it needed more development. I look forward to reading the rest of the story. Again, well done. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This one blew me away.. I'm not a d&d player but now i want to be.. if i had friends like that.. 🤣

highshine808highshine808over 1 year ago

parallel plots performed n paced perfectly 5*

adventurous players make an exciting game,

transcended unbelievability, a treasure indeed ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm not a D&D player, but even the non-erotic bits had me on the edge of my seat. I even laughed out loud a couple of times. Superb writing! The erotic bits were excellent. The interludes with comedy and drama eased the erotic tension, almost letting it be forgotten. That meant the next erotic scene had the full power of zero to climax. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a D&D player,of many years (after all with BardnotBard as a name what else could I be?) and a reader of erotica also of many years I was really looking forward to this. Whilst I can't imagine this happening in our group I really loved the whole story. Homebrew rules allows so much latitude in a game so I'm not expecting it to follow 5e or 3.5 I just loved the story for what it is, fun semi believable, not as hell and wonderfully written. Thanks again. I really should get myself registered in here

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm very familiar with D&D and I genously love this story@

AardvarkzdAardvarkzd6 months ago

Awesome storyline and plot twisting.

GapkGapk6 months ago

I find myself emitting exclamations of unexpected joy at climatic moments.

mrt2269mrt22695 months ago

Brilliantly written. I am looking forward to reading the next chapters.

5 stars from me!

ChasBozwell30ChasBozwell3023 days ago

Great characters and a great build, both loving and sexy. Lots of fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES