All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 03'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
WrexscarWrexscarover 1 year ago

Ok dude this story is getting 5 stars just for the Elric of Melnibone mention.

Did they have some Hawkwind playing in the background.

Hard core fantasy nerd skills.

TalonDCTalonDCover 1 year ago

I thought adding new players was going to send this story into a spiral, but you pulled it off. Thanks for sharing your talent.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Great save Martin. Never fuck with an Ent cock vampire!

WrexscarWrexscarover 1 year ago

One more thing about Elric

You had a female character in a group sex story wear an Elric shirt and no one made a Morecock joke.

I feel let down.

Publius68Publius68over 1 year agoAuthor

Wrexscar,

I am ashamed and humiliated that I did not see that joke at all! I was just going for a DEEP CUT fantasy figure. Morecock’s name never entered my mind.

Shame, shame, shame…

WolfenherzWolfenherzover 1 year ago

This gets Even better and better, love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well-done...LARPing fantastic!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

As a non-D&D player, I was not sure I could get into this story, but the concept and story development are absolutely fantastic. I am excitedly anticipating the next role-playing twist. The introduction of Penny and Martin add multiple new dimensions to the plot potential, and I can already tell I'm not going to be ready for the story to end after the next chapter. Well fucking done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is just delicious! My partner and I are some of those 'weird' swingers...and we have many other gamers in our extended group of friends. I shared this story with my partner, and we are feeling inspired to get a new gaming group with some LARP-potential together with some off those friends! Thanks for the sexy, geeky, imaginative fun, and the idea for our next party! 😉

CZOFTWCZOFTW12 months ago

As kids, who doesn't have freaky, rp sex while playing D&D. Something very archetypical about incorporating the real thing into games as an adult. Combining childhood and adult sex fantasy into one kinky package is like a hardwired nerd turn-on.

Jaydean409Jaydean40912 months ago

Outstanding, hot and funny!! My tastes run more towards depravity, and I guess you won’t take your group down a really twisted road, but that’s OK, I still love it!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I go back and forth with the idea of unfaithfulness even under completely agreeable circumstances but this story is awesome so I eagerly await reading the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I appreciate the thought put into the seduction. They’re kinda not swingers. They’re role playing characters. It is a very clever way to keep any potential hurt feelings to a minimum. It’s a good gambit to put a veneer of legitimacy to protect everyone’s feelings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES