All Comments on 'Dungeons and Dicks Ch. 04'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

spot on gaming porn! incredible work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking awesome series ! Lovrd it

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Really liked this story, but the location continuity issues were distracting. For example:

"that shit had better come out of my felt.

*

I decided to let her bring it up. By the time we got home, well"

This makes it sound like his pool table is not at his house, which is possible but it would have had to move from one of the earlier chapters. Really fun and well written though, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't really know anything about D&D, but I loved your stories. You had plenty of oral sex and , thank the stars, no anal.

Ronweasley89Ronweasley89over 1 year ago

Please keep it going man. Great stuff.

thewoozlethewoozleover 1 year ago

Loved this new direction. Looking forward to what's next

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it hope you decide to continue the story or at least the theme.

thewoozlethewoozleover 1 year ago

While I'm a Role Player and that aspect appealed to me I finally realized what I really liked about this series. The action was fun abd kinda random and felt like a game show with random contestants. The characters don't feel like it's a sex story and the 'larping-only' ethic was refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! I’m a newer D&D player and loved being in the DM’s head. The sex scenes were tantalizing and believable. Can’t wait to read the rest of your stories. Very well written!

highshine808highshine808over 1 year ago

oh my what a cliffhanger, 5* as usual

eagerly anticipating galas return

as the indefatigable love priestess

as pregnancy hormones supersex anne

for an overwhelming need to be gangbanged

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding! 7 stars. I really hate for the series to end, but I guess it might be too complicated to continue with pregnant sex and sharing the beauty / eroticism of nursing. Just for the record, though, I'm a fan of both.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am only tangential with d&d, friends that play but never got into myself. I larped once at a friends request but then got kicked out because I was "too rough."

This has been my favorite thing I've read on this site. So much so I half wish I could write it as a screenplay and develop it as a fun skinamax series.

I genuinely hope you come back to this because it's really been quite excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A person has to be totally twisted, demented and sick to write a story like this. I love that in a person. Great five star story!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5 stars from me, so wish it could be more. What a great series, think it may be my favourite set of yours. Loved the RPG theme and the character development was great. Superbly written (the errors don't spoil it for me, just stop it being brilliant). I'm hoping for a sequel. Thanks again, your fan BardnotBard.

Jaydean409Jaydean40911 months ago

Loved your story, 5 Stars!! I’m always intrigued, however, by the idea that women fall rather easily into licking each other’s cunts, while the thought of touching another naked man causes intense fear and loathing!! I had a Mistress in San Diego who made me play a risk and reward game with her and 2 other Mistresses. One of the punishments was to suck her submissive Lloyd’s cock and try to make him come in ten minutes! I found it humiliating but incredibly exciting!! Always wonder why it only appears in the “Gay” section but woman in every section can’t wait to lick their first pudding!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I simply loved it!

ponytailwalababaponytailwalababa11 months ago

Extremely well developed story. Author deserves 5 stars - combining nerdy and sexual intricacies to the best. Excellent work!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Absolutely wonderful! Not only is it unbelievably erotic, it made me laugh, again and again!! The poor Bears... if I ever run a game that can compare I'll pour one out in your honor

redsliverredsliver6 months ago

Been a long time since I actually read something start to finish on this sight. This was worth it. Well done.

If I had any constructive feedback it would be having major characters named Mark, Martin, and Martienne in the same story was a mistake. Try not to have names step on each other's toes visually or audibly in the future.

Otherwise, 5 stars. Tess was my favorite character.

Maybe I should go back to my notes about a D&D campaign turned hypersexualized. I like how you did the in character bits, stealing it I might be able to make my story work.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I’m neither a LARPer nor have ever played D&D, yet thoroughly enjoyed this story line— and would love to see it continued, with pregnancies. Not with small children, however— that’s beyond the pale.

AlexFourwaysAlexFourways5 months ago

Another great story by a great writer (I think I have just about read all of them and learnt a lot).

(Only minor query was twice things happend on 'his pool table' and then 'when we got home'.

On another note, I agree with redsilver about names and I am a bit dislexic and having had to re-read bits of another author's story to clarify between Kate, Katherine and Karen, So I decided name in alphabetical sequence, for my benefit as well as the reader. Alex, Bella, Carol, Dan ... and in another series: Alice, Billy, Calumn, Donna, Eric ... It helped with suddenly Alice became Alison and I could quickly search and replace!

kiggerbare1234kiggerbare12345 months ago

Truly well-written and entertaining. Thanks for sharing that with the rest of us.

HardneighborharryHardneighborharryabout 1 month ago

Great work. I'm a multi decade roleplayer, played all the editions, and many systems besides D&D. This type of story is certainly the type of fantasy that runs in my head personally. That is juxtaposed by the fact that I play in two groups that are male only. So it will stay in the mind, but, I can dream.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES