Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It'll warm up," Ash replied.

Well, I was hard as a rock. So were the other guys, and the girls were looking pretty distracted, too. I held up my wand, and clicked it onto its lowest setting. Jayne saw it, and suddenly remembered that she had a role to play. "Oh, goddess Orgismia, oh, um. Wow. We offer unto you.. this... mm. Offering of my body, may it please! You..." I was running the plastic tip along her belly, getting lower, outlining her mound with it. She was locking eyes with me.

"Goddess! I'm... oh hell what am I praying for... nnn! Doesn't." She swallowed hard, then continued. "Matter. Holy. Um, goddess!"

I'd found her slit... I was just kind of laying the vibrator along it. See, she was tilting her hips back to get more of Ashley's fingers, I couldn't exactly aim well at something I couldn't see, but I definitely felt it slip into her groove, and noted how words ceased to form when I did.

She had both hands full of cock, her eyes rolling up in her head. Marla was shamelessly fingering herself, leaning forward to suckle at Jayne's tit. Kaitlyn was using both hands to fondle the breast on Jayne's other side, and the guys were just rubbing her all over. I listened to her try to talk, but her mouth wouldn't close, just vowel sounds came out, her eyes showing only whites.

I met Ashley's eyes over Jayne's twitching shoulder. She seemed delighted, a gritty smile and narrowed eyes as she concentrated on continuing to finger the spasming girl's asshole. But she spared a glance for me, and her grin got just a little wider.

Jayne came like a burst dam at that point, and we suddenly all had our hands full. The boys shifted their grips to anatomy that supported rather than titillated, the girls held flailing arms, and I got a hold of a pair of quivering thighs when her knees lifted so she could curl up in mid air. I dropped the vibrator, at that point, sorry to say. Well, maybe not, further stimulation might have caused her to actually ascend bodily from this plane of existence.

***

"Good catch," I said, as we lowered Jayne gently to the rug. She was grinning like a fool, so she was alert, but her limbs were just loose rubber bands, every bit of her relaxed to putty.

She even managed to talk, a little. "Best game of light as a feather... ever."

That got Marla to snort out her nose, and break into giggles. "What is she saying?" I asked.

"Light as a feather, stiff as a board... you never played that when you were a kid?" I shook my head, and Marla sighed. "It's... well, too much to go into now. Google it. But you missed out."

I shrugged. I did look it up later, and I had some ideas as to how to make that even more fun, but we never got eight willing volunteers again, so that opportunity was wasted. But seriously, one of these days...

Anyway, Back to the action. Our dungeon mistress, Violet, had been watching the proceedings with a keen eye from the couch. She stood up as soon as Jayne was safely down, and started talking in her booming narrator's voice.

"As the priestess peaks in her prayers, a golden light envelops you. Where it comes from, you are unsure, but it blinds you, the whole world seems to erupt in warm sunlight, brighter than you've ever experienced before. The glow fades as Clittiara wilts, leaving you all with afterimages that slowly fade. When you can see again, you're not sure, because the place you are in is dark and featureless. A black plain extends, unbroken, to the horizon all around you."

"This shit again," Ashley muttered.

Violet ignored her. "A voice booms across the plains, a woman's voice. 'Interlopers! Trespassers! You will be punished!' A green star blooms in the empty sky and rushes down towards your position."

Jayne got to her feet. "Oh, boy. Here we go."

"Run? Should we run?" Marla asked.

Ashley set her jaw. "Stabitha does not run."

Ben spread his feet out in a fighting stance. "Me neither." He brandished the dildo, somewhat comically. "We're ready for whatever comes."

Theo nudged him. "Pun intended?"

Ben hid a smile poorly. "No. But, let's roll with it."

"The star stops falling, spreading beams of verdant light in a space not far in front of you. Under the starlight, the black plain bubbles and roils. Many forms, somewhat humanoid, rise up from the liquid ground."

"Cooool," Kaitlyn says. "I'm gonna get to stab something."

"WE'RE gonna stab lots of things," Ashley grinned. "Bout time."

I started to sidestep away from the group. "Hey. Um, character sheets and dice? I'm just gonna grab everything..."

Violet nodded at me. "Good idea. So, there's about a dozen of these twisted things, not quite human, standing in front of you. They don't look friendly."

I heard my sister growl in Stabitha's voice as I made it to the kitchen. "That's about two for each of us. Keep the wizard back, let's not waste the big guns on this rabble."

"I'm fine with that," Marla said. I made it to the table, and started gathering up various papers. Theo popped in a moment later.

"Hey, need a hand?"

"Sure, get that side of the table. Just, I don't know, like one set of dice, we can share." I actually had two purposes here, and the first one was already accomplished. The second one was under a childproof cap I was struggling with.

See, that intensely erotic display of just a couple minutes ago? Didn't even get me to half mast. I needed a boost, or something. Theo saw what I was doing. "Hey, I'll take one. Shit's getting intense out there."

I had defeated the lid and shook two pills out. "One for you... and one for me." I chased it with someone's leftover... I don't know. Tasted like alcoholic gasoline, with a hint of cough syrup and licorice. "Oh yuck, what the fuck IS that foulness?" I wanted to go and scrub my tongue with the kitchen sponge, I bet it would have improved the flavor profile.

"Jäger shot, I think that was Kaitlyn's. Not my drink of choice, either." He held up an orange White Claw can. "Better than this shit, though. Cheers."

He grabbed a sack of dice from the table, and we went back to the living room.

Violet was still holding the group enthralled, detailing out the shadowy minion's somewhat impossible anatomy. When we'd rejoined the fold and stacked the papers on the coffee table, she swung into another act.

"And behind them, the green light... clots... for lack of a better term, into a female form." She swished her hands from her head to her feet. "Much like this one. Alabaster white skin, glowing green eyes, horns... the only major differences. Oh, and she's dressed like I am, too."

Ben smiled. "You mean not at all, right? I wonder if she is weak against tentacles..."

Violet winked. "Sure, why not. Come a little closer and see..."

Ben shook his head. "Hm. Maybe not, you're a little scary right now. How about we get us some privacy, first. I'm going to blow a charge on this here wand, and summon the Black Tentacles, targeting the shadow freaks."

"Not yet, slow down. We have to establish a turn order."

Ben walked over to the coffee table, and fished a dice out of the bag. I think it was his, actually. Unlike Ben to have a basic black plastic one in there, maybe it was a spare, or all his fancy stuff was out on the kitchen table. "Standard roll for initiative?" At Violet's nod, he looked over at Ashley. "So, me going first is gonna be a big help. I'll immobilize, at least, the minions, before they spread out to attack us. Are we still doing tongue luck?"

"C'mere. I'll fog those glasses with all the luck I can muster."

Now... I don't know. I'd seen Ash flirt with the other boys, but this... this got to me. I suddenly felt a little sick watching her French the fuck out of Ben. Maybe it was the Jäger...

Kinda doubt it. Most of her other action, and she'd gotten a lot today, had either been with girls or out of my sight. But seeing her melt into his arms, his grabby little hands, his instant hard on, it was a bit much. Hearing about her activities was a big difference to seeing them. And I know, double standard and all, if she plays with other women and I don't have an issue, then I shouldn't have one when she plays with other men, right?

Well, I guess logic didn't apply. Ash was MINE, I felt it in my heart, and my balls.

Sorry, just an initial reaction. I got better, eventually, as I got used to it. And it helped that Jayne was there to run interference. She caught me giving them the stink eye, and slid in front of me with a delightful wiggle. "Hi. Thanks for helping me pray. Can I reward you for that?"

She could, and did, pressing herself to me and obscuring my vision. Just a kiss and a mild grope session, over and done in a minute. But it worked, she'd been just the medicine I needed. I felt much better, despite the lingering licorice aftertaste.

"Ha! Nat twenty!" Ben exclaimed. "Tongue luck for the win!" He thrust his fists in the air and jumped in triumph, his boner wobbling like a diving board for a bit afterward.

"Wasted a crit on the initiative roll, dude. Don't celebrate that shit." Theo said, but he grinned and high fived Ben anyway.

Marla claimed the next roll, and a little ritual she established held up for every other roll for initiative. Us nerds, superstitious to a fault, repeated every gesture down the line. She grabbed the dice off the table, pressed her and Ben's hand around it, and slipped him the tongue. Then she turned back to the table and threw the die, her eyes closed.

"Nineteen. Huh." Theo picked up the die, kissed Marla, and got a seventeen. "Diminishing returns on the tongue luck," he commented.

"You didn't try hard enough," Jayne said, and put her back into kissing him. Odd, I didn't have the same reaction to Jayne molesting a male, despite that same MINE feeling when I looked at her. Food for thought. "Twenty. See? You've got to mean it."

Kaitlyn kissed Jayne and held the die between them, hands pressed together below their waists. "Nineteen. Woo!"

I cut short her woo with my own luck transfer ritual, one hand clasping the twenty sided to hers, and the other getting lucky elsewhere. That drink was definitely hers, I got a refreshed licorice taste after we stopped kissing. I rolled another twenty. This was getting ridiculous.

Then Ashley was in my face. "I'm last..."

All eyes were on us. Silence filled the room. Except for Marla, who urged us onward. "You gotta mean it. Come on. Doooo it. Kiss your brother..."

Someone shushed her.

"You ready, Big Brother?" She asked sweetly. That voice... it did what it had never failed to do to me so far. I knew the Viagra hadn't taken effect yet, but my dick did not care. It swung up like a pendulum, pointing at her navel as she got closer. "Ready to give me some tongue luck?"

I smiled. "If that's all you get from me, we're doing it wrong."

"Mm. Would definitely rather do it... right." She put an arm over my shoulder, and clasped the dice bearing hand to mine. My cock slid up her belly, pointing at her tits, which flattened on my chest. I put my hand on her back, right above the swell of her ass. She went for a preliminary kiss on my jawline, and paused. I took the opportunity to aim one just under her earlobe. The rest of the group was holding their breath.

I was, too, honestly. The earlier rage reaction was replaced by a trembling excitement that never really changed or eased up at all in the coming years of us having this kind of fun. Every touch she gave me was like my first, every inch of her skin a fresh joy to behold, or stroke, or lick. This intimacy in such an exposed position was beyond even that, I felt like if we kissed just right, I'd come on her soft stomach, right there in front of everyone. Judging by her quivering lips, she was feeling something similar.

Then, like magnets that got too close to each other, our mouths snapped onto each other. I know I grabbed her ass, I know we stumbled backwards a bit, almost falling into the couch. I heard the room let out their breath in a big whoosh, followed by a moan I couldn't tell who made. Might have been Ashley. Might have been me. Could have just as easily been Marla, or anyone else in the audience.

We slowed our lips and tongues and reluctantly separated them. Then we did the same with our limbs and bodies, with equal hesitance. "There you go, Little Sister. Roll well."

Someone started up a slow clap. Nobody followed up on it, and it died off. "You guys are no fun," Marla said with a huff.

Ash took two steps back and dropped the die to the table, not breaking eye contact with me when she did. Someone gasped. "Another twenty?'

Violet visibly shook herself and walked up to the coffee table. "Let me see that." She snatched the black polyhedron from the table and made a few practice rolls. "Nineteen. Twenty. Seventeen. Twenty." She cut her eyes to Ben. "This yours?"

He flushed. "Oh... um. How'd that one get in there? It's... for novelty purposes only." He held out his hand.

Violet dropped it into his palm like it was a turd. "See me after class, mister. We'll discuss your punishment." She glared at the rest of us. "I should make you all reroll. But I don't think anyone knew about its special properties... so I'll let the numbers stand. But those four I just rolled? That's for shadow zombie group a, b,and c, in order, as well as the Demon Queen Lucifernia. Give me your bonuses, and I'll work out turn order." She walked by Ashley as she returned to the couch, giving her butt a playful slap as she did. Then she got me, too, giving me a bit of a surprise.

***

Do you want the next bit of in game tomfoolery? I mean, not much happened. The minions fell down, in groups and one by one, leaving us alone on the field with Lucifernia. She screeched about how mere mortals could do her no harm, and she'd drink blood from our skulls and suck our souls out through a straw... the usual infernal antics. There was plenty of flirtation, but nothing else really got licked or probed, so you're not missing much. We didn't even use up anyone's spell slots, unless you count Ben spending a charge on his magic weapon first thing.

No, none of that was exciting in any way. Just some banter and some excellent creature slaying. The next big thing that happened, though, is definitely worth relating.

So, there we are, the bard having skewered the last shadow thing on his rapier, and Miss Lucifernia The High and Mighty was speechifying. Jayne's turn was up next, and she got up from the floor near the coffee table where we'd all sat to have a flat surface to roll dice on. In her skewed and somewhat terrible British character voice, she started talking over Violet's lurid threats.

"Now, now. There's a good demon. Don't tell me, you think violence is the answer, right? Well, it can be, in a consensual relationship... but we need to start with a base of trust, respect, and love. That's my forté, by the way. Love." She walked over to Violet, sitting on the couch as she talked. "Oh, and her sister, lust. Also a specialty. Hmm. Gets lonely out here on the black plains, doesn't it?" She trailed a finger along Violet's collarbone. "How long has it been? Since you didn't have to coerce one of your puppets to satisfy you... was it ever really satisfying, commanding them against their will like that?" She knelt in front of Violet. "You don't have to tell me what to do. I'll just... surprise you. Mm? Want to be surprised?" Jayne's hands gently pushed her knees open.

Violet answered with a breathy 'yes,' then caught herself. "I mean. Ahem. The Queen of the Dark Realm doesn't get lonely, mortal. I am... ooh!" Violet looked down in surprise. "That's taking a liberty." Jayne grinned up at her. I couldn't see exactly what was happening, her hands were hidden as well as Violet's crotch, but both of Jayne's hands were in that vicinity.

"Yeah. Maybe. Like it?"

"Um. Hrrm. Look, Jayne, you can't..."

"In character, please." Jayne's grin got wider.

"Mmph. Hang on, this is player to player. You can't just seduce the big boss like this."

"But... I am... aren't I?"

"Uh. I mean. Back off, please." She gently squeezed her knees back together, making Jayne pout.

Theo sighed. "Look, if you want someone seduced, you should get a bard, it's like their spec-" I cut him off with a savage finger to my lips.

Jayne looked at me with curiosity. I pointed to the sky, then to her, and then put my hands together in prayer again. She blinked twice, then brightened up. "Oh, yeah! That's right." She pointed her knees and face back to Violet. "I just suddenly remembered... didn't we make a deal, earlier?"

"Um? We did? Oh... we did." Violet looked defeated. "One act of divine intervention. Well, then. I guess this is in your hands, now." She sighed. "I wrote such a beautiful death speech, too. Oh, well. I stole some of it from Gerard Way, anyways. You may ask your goddess Orgismia for a favor. Any favor." Then she got a glint in her eyes. "But you've got to pray for it."

Jayne nodded, equal parts determination and glee on her face. "Okay. Hmm, how do I start..."

I knee walked over to her, and brushed some hair away from her ear.

"Hey, no fair. You can't talk," Violet protested.

"I wasn't talking. Just joining her in communing with the divine. I am a monk, you know." I assumed the same position Jayne had, my cock rigid and aimed at the ceiling.

Viagra is neat. There's a tightness in your chest that's not unpleasant, and it brings a surge of power, of confidence with it. My dick felt like a tower, hard as steel and steady like stone, the kind of erection that wakes you up in the night, demanding attention. Violet needed to stop these token protests, she was going to really like what came next.

To my surprise, Ash sat next to me, on my left. "Yeah... I've got some pamphlets I've been reading... Seems like a good time to switch religions."

Theo took Jayne's right flank, equally stiff but more impressive. His dick cast its own shadow. "I can follow along in a prayer or two. Love is no stranger to me."

Marla sat next to him, with Ben on the farthest right, and Kaitlyn sat next to Ashley. They didn't say much, but their intent was clear. I think Kaitlyn just made a kind of growling purr?

Jayne thought for just a moment, then began issuing orders. "The first part of the prayer, we're going to bless and concentrate our tools, and make a specific request. It'll be call and response, and I'll lead. The second part of the prayer... well. Positioning will be important. I'll get you guys where I want you, then you can figure it out from there. The third part... the third part is the amen. I'm pretty vocal about it, and it for sure doesn't have to be that exact word. Get it?"

The rough semicircle of nude, horny young adults all nodded.

So, to simplify things, where Jayne puts a period, there's a pause, and we all intoned the sentence she just said in unison. Otherwise, this just gets too repetitive.

"Oh, great goddess Orgismia. Hear our prayers. We beseech thee. And offer these bodies. May they please you. In worship of your divine light. We seek guidance and blessings. That we may show this unworthy one. To your joyous light."

The call and response part was over, and Jayne made us all stand up for the 'blessing of the tools.' She started with Marla, all the way to my left, kneeling and kissing her red curls. Then she gently pushed her aside, and did the same to my sister, and then me. Well, with a cock in her face she got creative... a single, deep suck, as far as she could go towards the base. Theo, she only managed halfway... but the intent was there.

Violet, seated on the couch, was getting more... fidgety... as the show went on. When Jayne pulled her face from Kaitlyn's honey triangle, I think Violet thought that she'd be next, she parted her legs and pulled the skin under her black landing strip, making her shiny clit poke out. Jane didn't even look at her.