Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay. Theo. On your back, there. Make sure that soft carpet is under you. Perfect. Victor, give him some room, but lie next to him. Like that, head to feet, perfect. Ben, stand at Theo's feet... just hang out, for a minute. Um... four more girls... Kaitlyn? Have you and Vic gotten acquainted? No? Wanna... oh, hang on, turn around. Yeah, face his feet. Stand there for a sec? Okay. Anyone want to... oh, Marla. Um. Stand behind Ben... here, that leaves you, Ash, you go here. Facing Kaitlyn... perfect. Okay. Violet. We're ready... you're the star here, so let's... oh, no, not on his face." She gripped Violet's hips, and walked her down Theo's body. "Okay. Have a seat."

***

Violet slowly squatted, hovering over Theo's enormous cock. I had a great spot to watch, as Jayne picked it up off his belly and parked it in Violet's pussy. A fine view, I'm telling you, of her lips stretching to accommodate him as she sank down on him, a wonderful way to see her heaving tits as she controlled her breathing, and the many expressions her face made as she reached his hilt. Mostly, I think she liked it. Hard to say, pleasure and pain share a few facial expressions, but if it hurt her, she never mentioned it. She sat there, mouth wide open.

Good thing, too, cuz Jayne wasted no time pulling Ben forward. "There. Widen your stance... good thing you're shorter, or this wouldn't work at all." Jayne pointed his dick downward slightly and filled Violet's face with it. "Sorry you just get her mouth again." She patted his butt.

"No issues," Ben said, and grabbed Violet's black hair with both hands. "Happy to serve."

"Marla? You still eat pussy, right?"

Marla nodded. "I will today. On my knees?"

"You got it." My view of Violet's stretched out lips became obscured by fluffy red hair. Not a bad thing. The four of them started rocking against each other, slowly.

Then Jayne stood above my face, dangling her pussy tantalizingly in my line of sight. "Two ways we can go here." She addressed the girls near my legs. "But one of you isn't ready for the first thing that comes to mind... anyone want to swap with Marla? No?" She leaned slightly to one side. "Ashley? I'm not hearing a safe word... okay. So Kaitlyn, turn around, same position as Violet there. And Ash, you get to lick her clit if you're okay with being that close to..." Ashley hit her knees, fast. She chewed her lip and looked up at me, my dick in the way. "Wow. Okay."

"Bring her down," Ash said. "I've got him ready." She'd grabbed my cock, making time slow down for me, and pointed it upwards towards Kaitlyn's pretty puss. Violet moaned helplessly around Ben's dick, her rolling eyes on Ashley's hand.

"No safe word from you, Vic? Last chance, your mouth is going to be busy..." I shook my head, and Kaitlyn and Jane began their descent.

The last things I saw before Jayne's welcoming thighs obscured everything, was Theo raising up on an elbow to palm one of Violet's tits like it was a basketball, and that Jayne was holding something long and white in her hand. She'd grabbed the vibrator...

Now, once again, you're going to ask how I know what happened next... I mean. I could put it together, even without some extensive pillow talk with the girls afterward. I'd gotten to know each person's various noises so well, I could tell Kaitlyn's high pitched mewling from the very similar warbling cry my sister made when she came. I could tell Theo's grunts from Ben's, blindfolded. I knew how Violet gasped and how Jayne inhaled sharply, first through her nose, then opening her mouth with a pop to gulp air...

So, I could have told you a convincing narrative on that alone, but like I said, I pumped Ash and Jayne for information afterwards, too. Well, not just for information. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

So, on my right hand, Violet was getting her face and pussy stuffed, and the latter was licked by an eager redhead. Ben wasn't taking it easy on her, literally fucking her face, big handfuls of hair as his leverage. Theo was taking it easy, just rocking her on his third leg gently. He didn't want to make Marla's job any harder, or jostle Violet into grazing Ben with her teeth. Violet mentioned later that if there was such a place as heaven, she would have visited it that day. One massive cock splitting her, an eager face in her crotch, and someone just using the hell out of her face. She'd be the first to cum.

Jayne rode my mouth, but she had other jobs to attend to, not just her own pleasure. The vibrator clicked on, and she put it cleanly into Marla, holding it and twisting the device to get the redhead to moan and yelp into Violet's sensitive lips. Her other hand pulled Kristen back against her by a breast, so she could nibble the blonde's neck and give me a more acute angle of entry. Also so she could watch Ash, lapping away at clit, lips, shaft, and balls indiscriminately.

At some point during this, Theo abandoned Violet's chest, and reached out his long fingers... Ash had been wiggling her pussy just, right there, near his face for a while. With that maneuver, the eight of us all participated in giving and receiving, a complete circuit of flesh and pleasure.

Like I said, Violet came first, understandably. She emptied her holes and fled the pile, heading for cool air and a languid recovery to the side. Marla took over for her without a moment's pause, impaling herself on Theo and gobbling Ben. She was frantic by then, Jayne keeping her on the edge with the vibrator.

Jayne dropped the toy and slid her hand down Kaitlyn's tight belly, opening her lips for Ashley to get better access. The blonde went up an octave immediately, as Ash concentrated her attention onto the pearl Jayne had exposed.

Next to pop was Ben, Marla wasting not a drop of his seed. He laid himself out near Violet. Kaitlyn got shoved forward and sideways by Jayne, and the blonde and redhead swapped sticky sperm in a kiss. Jayne used the distraction to grab the vibrator again, and aim it at the brown puckered star Kaitlyn was twitching at her.

The blonde whimpered her way into bliss, then joined the other two in the timeout zone.

Now, Theo wasn't taking it easy anymore. Once Marla was free from her messy kiss, he started bucking up into her, making her jiggle and scream. She held onto her ride, and pounded back down at him.

Over on my side of things, Jayne and Ash were contemplating my wet cock, standing proud between them. Jayne had leaned forward enough so that the distance was about equal. "Want another taste?" She asked. Ashley nodded, but didn't move quite fast enough, so Jayne got in the first few licks.

On my back, all I could really tell was that something felt amazing down there. Marla was the only one who could really see anything, Theo was at the wrong angle, the timeout zone was over to the side of Theo, so Marla blocked that view.

So, she's riding for her life, eyes closed and jaw clenched so she doesn't accidentally bite her tongue, and then she peeks out one eye. She sees the thing she's been drooling and fantasizing over at least half this cum soaked day. Ash has half of my cock in her mouth, she spits it out and puts it in Jayne's, then they both do a lip slide down the shaft, up and they kiss with my helmet between their four lips. When they looked up because she made some new kind of noise, and their eyes all met... Well, Marla went nova.

She screamed, she shook, she practically hit the eject button, landing in a heap over in the timeout zone. Only the most fleet eyed of those ever there saw what she did, due to Ashley just shifting her hips over towards Theo and her face away from my cock. Theo scrambled to his knees, and aimed his missile into Ashley's dripping puss from behind.

Jayne finally let me see what was going on, flipping over and sliding down my torso until she found my meat between her legs. She slipped me in and rose up on her haunches, just in time for me to see Ashley pick her head up and yell, as Theo clapped her cheeks, hard.

Oh, God, that sight. It was a twinge, a slight amount of nausea... but I swear, my cock grew a size in Jayne's tight, hot, slick vagina. Kiss another guy? Bad for the jealousy monster, I guess, I wanted her affection too much. But that look of primal joy on her face? It only hurt because I wasn't the one making her scream like that. I was happy for her, wanted to see her get fucked, hard... I'd even volunteer for sloppy seconds, if I could get to participate in making her look like that, so beautiful and taut.

I thrust my hips upward, in time with Theo, and both girls let out a harmonized grunt. We kept it up, our rhythms matching, our girls singing in tandem.

But, alas, Theo couldn't keep it going. Marla had been perhaps a bit too rough with him, gotten him too close to his edge. Just enough time passed for me to wonder who was going to finish first, my sister or Jayne... and it turned out to be Theo. He literally jerked to a halt, then shook his way out of her pussy, splattering her lower half with cum as he fired into the air. I saw the disappointment on Ashley's face.

The last three standing, or laying, whatever. Jayne had noticed the commotion, and she pressed her chest to mine so she could get her mouth on my ear.

"Hey. Wanna finish her off?" I grinned. "Ready for the big reveal, then?" I nodded. "Cool. I'm just gonna fake it, then. No offense."

"None taken."

Jayne shot up, her palms on my chest, her face in a rictus of (fake) rapture. She hollered something at the ceiling, and got stiff. Then she slumped off me. Pretty convincing, I had to admit.

I sat up. Ashley looked like a wild animal, there on all fours, her chin in the carpet, storms flashing in her half lidded eyes as she stared at me. She had one arm tucked under her. I could see, even though my angle was way wrong, that she was fingering herself like a furious butterfly.

I breathed through my mouth, and got my face close to hers.

"Please." She whimpered. "Please."

"Ash..." I said, gently.

"God. Someone. Fuck. Me." She was writhing, pleading, and getting louder. "Anyone. Please. So... close. Please!" She dragged out that last word, almost sobbing it.

I smoothed her hair back. She started to crawl forward, one shoulder and one hand pulling her towards my dick. "Nn. Please. God. Please." I got up on my knees, and swung around behind her.

"Yes. Oh, please. Fuck me. Just a second. I'll only be a second... Vic. Fuck. Me. NOW!"

Those last four words were barks of command. Well, what was I to do? I took the shuffling knee step forward, and put my dick right at the entrance to my sister's hungry snatch. I grabbed a hip, ignored the blob of Theo's jizz under my palm, and pushed my cock into my sister.

She wasn't kidding, either. She clenched and warbled and creamed on my sausage before I'd even got halfway in her. Only a second, no joke.

Well. Since I'm already here.

I slammed the last four inches into her, not waiting for her to stop yelping. Her hand flew out of her folds and pushed off the ground, assuming a braced four point stance. I pulled back and slammed forward. She cried out. I did it again, she screamed, a low gutteral one. Once more, and this time she had a word for me. "Please," again, this time an even more urgent request.

"Please, what?" I asked, in a harsh tone.

She flipped hair out of her face and got one eye to look at me. "MORE," she growled. I repeated the slam. "MORE." Again. "Goddammit, Vic! Fuck me. Hard!"

And it was on. She rode her orgasmic wave down, then back up, screeching out another and arching her back within a dozen or so full speed strokes. She lifted herself up off her hands and cocked her hips, reaching behind her to put fingers around the back of my neck. The angle was steep, I worried I was going to slip out, so I made shallower strokes. She came again anyway, this time falling back to knees and elbows. Still, she was meeting every thrust with some measure of force, she still wanted more.

She started a filthy litany into the rug. "Fucking little shit, is that all you've got? Jesus, I said FUCK ME. I'm not some goddamn little teeny bitch who's happy with a pump and a dump. Pound me, break me, if you fucking can. I can take it, I'm taking it, oh God, I'm taking my brother's coooo-" I think she came again, a whine taking over for words for a long moment. "-ooock! Jesus, yes. Like that. Don't fucking stop. Don't you dare fucking cum until I say you can, fucking little shhhh-" she stopped for air and a few grunts. "Nngg. Yeah. Yeah. I feel you twitching, little bro. Don't fucking do it. Don't you fucking dare fill me up with your filth, you goddamn little... shit you're not little I take it back. Nn! No, don't fucking do it, don't fucking cum. Don't... haah. D- ohh. Cum. Fuck. Cum. In... me. Fucking cum in me, cum in mee, CUUUUMMM INNNNN MEEEEE!"

Well. The lady asked for it.

Later on, she swore she came again, the same time I did. I had no clue, I went white again. At least this time I had less far to fall, and I managed to stay inside until the final squeeze.

Nobody made a sound. I had no idea how long they'd been holding their breath, but Jayne said at least one of them was changing colors.

***

I could stop here. We defeated the dungeon, conquered a demoness with the power of love, and everyone got laid. Play the John Williams score, hand out medals, good job everybody, high fives all around.

Ahh, but then you'd miss out on the rest of the night. See, Viagra is some potent shit. The boys were hard again after our performance, and a couple of girls had recovered enough to jump on 'em. Some of them got the idea, after acquiring some rug burn, that there were beds in this house. I was till in a post cum daze when Marla was pushing my ass, literally, up the stairs. We hung a left instead of the expected right in the hallway, and I got enough brain cells to fire again to screech to a halt at the threshold to Mom and Dad's room. Well, the big bed would hold all of us. And there was Kaitlyn, already under Ben in the middle of it. Marla seemed pretty eager... I stepped into the Sanctum, and said, fuck it.

Marla was on fire, watching me rock Ashley's world had unlocked a depth of depravity she hadn't known she possessed. I'd go so far as to say our little tryst back there in the living room was pretty inspiring to all of our friends, but Marla was the most affected. She licked Ash's juices from my cock, got it to stand up again, then left. Kaitlyn saw me standing proud and unattended, and requested a position change from Ben.

A moment later, I was once again in the blonde's delightful and exuberant mouth, while Ben continued to ream her from behind. Marla came back, pushing an equally cumstruck Ashley, threw my sister onto the bed near me, and ravenously began cleaning my cum out of her.

Ash looked at me with a dreamy smile on her face, letting the redhead go to town. She shifted, putting our shoulders together, and kissed my neck. "Sorry I called you a little shit. Wasn't in my right mind."

"It's all right, Ash. I knew you didn't mean it."

She put her heels on the mattress, bending her knees up. Then she reached across herself and ran a hand down my chest. "We hear that Kaitlyn is, like, the blowjob queen..." She said, putting her fingers in the tousled blonde hair. "How is she, really?"

"Amazing, best I've ever had... uhhhnnn." I ended the sentence that way because Katlyn, somehow smiling around my cock, had done a neat trick with her tounge and the roof of her mouth. "Fuck. And she keeps surprising me."

She took my dick out of her mouth for a second to say a soft 'thank you,' then went right back to work. Marla was popping her head up for air, her cheeks shiny. Two big gasps, her eyes roaming between Ashley and I, then she dove back down. Ash rippled like a wave, moaning.

"Where's everyone else?" Ben asked. "They were all supposed to join us."

Ashley shook her head. "Don't know. I think I heard Jayne and Theo talking about something on the way up here."

And that was when Violet walked in, drawing a giggle from Ashley. "Oh, wow." I turned my head and saw her, braced in the doorway, staring daggers at Ben. She'd stopped by Ashley's room, found a specific toy, and taken her time suiting up. I'd never seen a strap on in real life before. Black leather straps circled her waist, another tucked between her legs, and a mean looking blue cock curved up out of the metal ring socket.

"Beee-eennn. About that dice you were using." She whacked the blue beast in front of her, making it wobble. "I think I figured out how I'm going to punish you."

***

See? Glad I didn't stop, huh? She was just playing around, but our little fivesome on the bed scattered as she chased him. The two of them ran out the door, leaving the rest of us laughing at the display.

Marla cornered me and Ash, confessed that she wanted us to double team her, and she wasn't taking no for an answer. After we got over the giggles, Ashley and I granted her wish. Kaitlyn went to find Theo.

Marla ended up riding my face while Ash rode my dick. I swear, that girl tasted of cinnamon... maybe it was just the red pubes that got me thinking that. But Marla was tasty, for sure. And pushy. She swapped seats with Ashley, over Ash's protests. The second time she wanted to switch out, I intervened. I was tired of just laying there. She got mouthy, I got playfully physical. So, I put her on the edge of the bed, put her on her back and her knees on my shoulders, and told Ashley to sit on her face, to get her to shut up. The girls sixty-nine'd while I pounded the ginger's pussy raw.

Eventually, her pleas for mercy managed to escape my sister's thighs... I think we'd made her cum twice. She scooted away from my dick, leaving Ashley on her hands and knees with the one eyed wonder staring at her. I wiggled it at her face, made a lame joke, and then Ashley gobbled me while Marla cupped her mound and watched.

Some time later, I'm not sure how long, really, time loses all meaning when your hot sister is trying to make you blow a wad in her mouth, the rest of the group filtered in.

Jayne and Ben were first, just poking in their heads in curiously. They assumed positions on the bed to watch. Kaitlyn led Theo and Violet in a bit later, the slender blonde guiding Theo by his cock, and Violet by her strap on. They hardly paid attention to us, Theo getting on his back, Kaitlyn mounting him. Then, with some maneuvering and lube application, Violet mounted her. The three way DP going on on one side of the bed, as well as the sibcest oral play on the other, got the three other people ready to play again. Jayne attached herself to my face, Ben got behind Ashley.

Once he had her attention, Ash released my cock from her heavenly mouth-hug, and concentrated on him. I'm not sure what they got up two, or how the Kaitlyn sandwich turned out, because Jayne wanted to talk. She pulled me out of my parents room and down the hall to mine, where we cuddled, kissed and had a lot of words to exchange. By cuddle, I mean the kind where I'm inside her... this turned out to be one of her preferred methods to have a serious talk.

She wanted to be with us. I wanted that, too. But she had some terms to set. Boundaries and rules... I'd probably bore you with the details. Suffice to say that what the two of us hashed out there, under my Spider-Man poster, on top of my Fortnight comforter, was the base for a relationship that went on for years.

We sealed the deal by making each other cum. Much more binding of an oath than an 'I do,' in my opinion. Then she went to go get Ashley to have the same talk, and I was left to ponder things.

See, Ash and I weren't long term, or so I thought, or had been thinking. We'd play and have fun, sure, and maybe get together for some awkward silences at holidays, down the line. Everything was so new between us, I hadn't given any thought past this weekend, really. But Jayne had a way of looking ahead that I hadn't contemplated. I mean, I was only eighteen at the time, she was twenty one, light years more mature than I was.