Dungeons and Drunk Girls Ch. 04

Story Info
Boss fight, and the party cums together.
11.3k words
4.85
9.7k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four

So... look. I know we're not here for the boring nerd game. But I swear it's integral to the story. And I'm pretty sure that I may need to provide a recap of events thus far. God knows, even those of us actually playing needed one. We'd been drunk, had our brains fucked out, and otherwise been thoroughly distracted, throughout most of our gameplay sessions.

Now, I'm sure Violet told it better, she's a great DM. When we'd all managed to re-gather at the table as the afternoon shadows lengthened, she told us a recap full of flowery language and dark foreboding.

But, frankly, I barely remember it. So here's my version.

Once upon a time, a sage of the Azure Codex sect of mages decided to finally explore a temple that had sprung up in nearby woods about fifty years back. It would have happened sooner, but, y'know, paperwork. So they sent an intern and some hired hands to go poke at it. Marla, a bodacious redhead, played the intern and equally bountiful wizardess named Vulverna. The hirelings were an Amazonian barbaric woman, Stabitha, a tabaxi thief named, un-originally, Kitty, and a priestess of the goddess Orgismia, who went by Clittiara. Each of them were run by, in turn, Ashley, my sister, Kirsten, a blonde, and brunette Jayne, who was roleplaying the shit out of being a devotee of a goddess of love.

These four made it to the temple and, eager to glimpse its secrets, activated a trap while attempting to force open the door. The stone guardian was about to kill them all, when me and the boys showed up, making quick work of the agitated statue, and earning rewards from the girls. There was Theo's bard, Fernando Two-strings, Ben's devilish warlock, Destin D'vil, and me, piloting a warforged (kinda a robot) monk called Steelwind, who was mute due to some negligence on his designer's part.

We joined up, and probed our way cautiously into the temple. We made it past trapped room after trapped room, and found some carvings on the wall. However, when we did, Stabitha and Clittiara fell into an undetected trap, and Steelwind dove after them to try to rescue the girls. He failed.

That left the three of them, not dead, but on a black, endless plain. They made their way back to the room of the temple they'd just left, eventually, Clittiara praying to her goddess in a most profound and unexpected way to do so. When they returned they found themselves unable to relate their experiences, though the memory remained vivid.

There were more rooms, more traps. Eventually, one magical snare bagged two more of the group at once, banishing Fernando and Kitty to an undescribed place. We puzzled out another clue, and tried to magic our way into a secret passage. It backfired. Thick fog enclosed the room, Destin and Vulverna were snatched away under its concealment. The barbarian woman, mechanical man, and the priestess were all that was left. The last thing that happened, in game, was they'd found a mysterious flagstone in the center of the room, and had failed to figure it out in any way.

In the real world, practically every single person had smashed each and every other person in the house since the last trap went off, culminating in an exhibitionist three way between myself and the dungeon master and Jayne, who got subbed out by Ben at some point. I'd lost control of basic motor functions when I came and fell onto the deck, which made my sister react in a very unusual way.

There. All caught up? Good. On with it then.

***

"Roll it." Violet said to Ben, who'd gathered up four D10s. He'd designated a color for each place in the D10,000 roll he was getting on a magic item table out of the internet searches of our dungeon mistress.

The dice clattered to the table. "Five thousand, six hundred and twenty nine."

Violet scrolled furiously on her phone. "Oh. Oh, God." She busted out laughing. "Seriously. It's a fucking sign. You get..." she paused, partly for dramatic timing, partly to suppress laughter. "...a rod of tentacles."

The giggle fit she was having became contagious. At least among those who'd played before. I explained to Ashley, on my left, and Jayne, on my right, what that probably was... they began to giggle, too. Violet began to read out its exact description, while Ashley got up, telling me she'd be right back. I followed her, out of curiosity, and because I thought I knew where she was going with this. I also needed some things from the same drawer, if I was right.

Now... just to get the mood set appropriately, not one of us wore a single stitch of clothing. We'd tossed out some tea towels for our guests to sit on, nobody wanted bare bungholes on our kitchen chairs, but... seriously, clothes were just getting in the way, and had been all day. So when I followed Ash upstairs, I was treated to a view of her flexing buttocks that was fresh and enticing.

I was still getting used to it, our newfound 'closeness.' Seeing that face, the face of my tormentor, the mean big sister, attached to that amazing body, bare for my viewing pleasure... It was a head twist. The fact that she returned my hungry stares with roving eyes of her own was a bonus.

She even stopped at the top of the stairs, laughing when my nose grazed the crease between her cheeks. "Last year I would have farted in your face," she joked, and kept walking.

I caught up to her. She wasn't going where I thought she had been, to mom and dad's sacred room. Instead she walked into her own, and bent to rifle through her nightstand drawers. "Last year, you would have yelled at me for setting a single foot in your room." I ran a finger up her spine, standing close behind her. She straightened up and gave me a look over her shoulder.

"Oh..." I'd taken advantage of her new posture to cup her breasts, they filled my hands like they'd been made to do just that. "...fuck last year," she continued. "Today is a bright new day."

We dallied for just a few seconds, me squeezing her tits and nibbling at an ear, her reaching a hand behind her to fondle my thickening cock. Then she turned to face me, holding a long, transparent purple, double headed dildo. "Think this will do for his wand?"

"Perfect." I gently moved her to the side, and peeked in her drawer. "Wow. Quite a collection."

"You buy books and dice, I buy clothes and toys."

"Here... I need this... and this..." I selected two hand held devices, one a simple bullet shaped vibrator, the other, a longer, four inch one.

She snapped them on and off, making sure they were charged. "What for?"

"I decided my guy has vibrating hands."

She grinned. "Mmm. Steelwind is gonna get popular."

We took our new devices downstairs, and I collected the lube I'd stashed earlier in the day to add to the fun. Ben accepted his 'wand' with due ceremony, lifting it to the sky as the girls mimicked an angelic choir.

Seriously, all the fucking aside, I made a mental note to recruit more females to play DnD with. They brought a new level of fun to the game. No, not just that kind of fun, get your mind out of the gutter. Or keep it there, I'm not your boss. Anyways, I distributed lube to all sides of the table, and sat back at my spot, setting the vibrators within easy reach. Violet scrutinized my selections, and we continued.

So, she dropped into her narrator tones, and Vi gave us another little breakdown to catch us up on our split party's adventures. "Kitty and Fernando. When you were zapped by the rune, you found yourselves in front of an ancient demon, did you not?"

Theo smiled. "Ancient, smoking hot demon. Long black hair, fantastic tits, acid green eyes..." Violet demurely smiled, Theo was describing her.

Kaitlyn took over when he trailed off. "She made us a deal. If we could get some... essence... from our party members, then we could get to leave the temple alive. Initially we refused."

"The dark mistress who rules this temple is not so easily denied," Violet said. "She cast a spell, and you both failed to resist it. So you were sent back to the material plane, ensorcelled with a task."

Kaitlyn nodded. "I went after Destin. He followed me eagerly... I guess he's into catgirls."

Ben nodded, gravely. "A well known weakness."

"And I took the witch, Vulverna. She resisted, but I was persuasive." Theo winked at Marla, she flushed and grinned back at him.

Violet grinned. "And you both were successful in acquiring their essence. The first one to succeed, however, would be granted a boon. That would be..." She stepped out from behind the DM's shield, and assumed a position by the bar. "Fuck it. Let's play it out. Theo, Kaitlyn. Assume supplicant positions in front of me."

They knelt before the altar, heads bowed, palms upturned. Kaitlyn giggled.

"You have returned, my minions." Violet assumed a haughty, booming voice. "Did you bring what I requested?"

"Yes, mistress," they intoned.

"Present the essence." She commanded, and pointed to Theo. He rose and thrust his hips forward, his flaccid member slapping his thighs.

"She left her essence on this instrument, mistress." Well, hours ago, she had. Some poetic license was required for narrative flow, at this point.

Violet beckoned him forward. "Get on the altar, that I might consume her strength." He hopped up on the bar, already stiffening.

Violet wasted no time, and sucked him up to hardness in seconds. She teased him a bit, running long fingernails on his balls, ending hungry slurps to slowly lick at the sides of his huge cock.

Now, I know I've been pretty generous in describing Theo's dick, but seriously. It was a goddamn monster. Eleven inches long, thick as a red bull can. The fact that Violet took him all the way to his base was fucking impressive. The rest of the table watched, utterly fascinated.

She asked him if he wanted to get the full experience... he politely deferred. We were all feeling the effects of a day full of fucking. We had easily available Viagra, but we were young, and twenty minutes rest went a long way... still, there were limits. Theo was probably eyeing the pills pretty close by now, but, like me, was waiting until he was completely out of shots before grabbing one.

Violet turned to the rest of us. "So, the demoness consumed Vulverna's essence, as well as his. After some... work." She slapped Theo's ass as he walked past her to resume his position. "And he returned first, by just a few seconds, so he gains resistance to any kind of infernal damage for the remainder of the adventure. Kitty. Present the essence you brought me."

Kaitlyn crawled up onto the bar, spread her honey colored pubes for the mistress to inspect her method of preserving said essence. "In here, and... I want the whole package." Sometimes I envied girls. If you kept getting them hot, they kept right on cumming. The rest of us watched Violet tongue and finger the blonde to a speedy climax, Kaitlyn left a small puddle on the bar when she slid off it to crawl back to her place. "Eight," she panted from the floor. "Fucking came eight times today. God, I love this game."

We weren't exactly passive watchers. By the time they finished up, Ben was showing Marla his rod... not THAT one, the purple doubleheader. Marla was playfully trying to tuck one end into her while she kept the other end in her mouth... it wasn't quite long enough for that. Jayne had moved over one seat, astride my lap. Ashley was trying to watch the altar action while nibbling at Jayne's breast. When she pulled away, I took over.

Violet dabbed at the corners of her mouth with a nearby napkin, cleared her throat, and continued. "You have served me well, and I release you from your servitude." She shooed the two on their knees back to their seats. "The spell only lasts an hour, anyway," she said, resuming her throne at the top of the table. "So, the four of you come back, squirming out of the shadows into the room where your companions wait for you. You may not speak to them of your experience. You see them, gathered around a large, flat stone, in the center of the room." She inclined her head at Ben. "You made your discovery, somewhere in the void, a handful of darkness coalesced into your fist, and you have your new rod."

"Right. So that's where we left off..." I started, but Violet reprimanded me.

"Aren't you mute? Remember, you may only communicate through hand signals and written notes to Stabitha."

"Right. So..." I moved Jayne over to Ashley's lap, stood up and started a vigorous pantomime. The table laughed, I'd gotten hard again, so my dick was adding additional gestures. Nobody even tried to guess my meaning.

After I sat back down, Ashley filled in everyone else with what we'd discovered. "Some kind of draft along the sides of this. But, um, hey, that can wait. You guys look... stressed. Short rest?"

Violet nodded. "Fine by me. Hell, I'll do you one better. Go ahead and rest like you had a full night's sleep. Everyone. You'll need all the help you can get."

We did, scribbling out lost hit points and recharging spell slots. There hadn't been many fights, so far, but we were really low level, so any positive effects were helpful.

Violet caught my eye before I sat down. She gestured at the map. "While the rest of you sleep, the warforged monk remains alert. His kind must rest, true, but their mind does not stop working. Come here, Victor, you've puzzled out the key to this room. How you communicate that is up to you."

I walked around the table to receive a whisper in my ear. "All of you must be on the flag stone. The flower inscribed on it has six petals, and one center circle. There's seven of you."

I whispered back. "So, we have to arrange ourselves on it, one in the middle, and the other six on the petals. Then what?"

"Then... 'Your soul, freed, will bring you back.' 'Your inner light will guide you there and back. Seek joy in the flower.' What's that saying to you?"

I smiled. "What, we all fuck the one in the middle? How does the mechanics of that work?"

She smiled and shook her head. "No, just the one in the middle needs to cum. And everyone has to be touching... whoever. I'd recommend Jayne, though, she gets off on the attention, I think."

"I see. Mm. You're right, we probably would have never gotten this. Um. How big is the flagstone?" It was starting to get intoxicating, my nose in her hair, our bodies not even an inch from each other. Violet smelled of sex and sweat, maybe a hint of jasmine.

"Almost exactly as big as that rug in front of the couch in the living room," she replied, putting a hand on my chest. "It's even got the same flower design on it."

"You're an amazing DM." I said. "Truly."

"Thanks, Vic. You're an amazing fuck. We're going to have to do that again. Next time, let's make sure you have a spotter to catch you, hm?"

With that, she dismissed me. I returned to my spot at the other end of the table, but I didn't sit.

I cracked my knuckles. I was about to try to pull off some epic mimery... I hoped I was up to the task.

***

I don't know why I thought I had to get the words across to people, but I did, and I tried. After ten minutes of frustrating charades, I gave up. I'd also just remembered I could give Ashley a note.

I sighed, reached into my backpack, scrawled "Have everyone meet me in the living room," and passed it to Ashley, striding out of the room. Oh, hell. I doubled back, grabbing the wand vibrators. Might come in handy.

Sure enough, I guess I'd noticed the lotus flower on our living room rug, but I hadn't, like, registered it. Hmm. I should move the coffee table out of the way...

They filed in, looking about half confused, and half amused.

"What the everloving hell?" Asked Ben, wiggling his rod at me. Not that one, the plastic purple one.

Violet languidly stretched out on the couch. "In character, please. This will be something of a performance."

Ben rolled his eyes. "Praytell, whatever is our mechanical friend going on about?" He repeated his gesture with the dildo.

Ash shrugged. "I think he wants us on the rug... wait. Is that the same design as that flagstone?"

I snapped my fingers and pointed at her, smiling wide.

"Indeed," Violet said. "For the purposes of this... diversion... it IS the very same flagstone you have been fiddling with."

"Last time there were just two of us on one of these, it just fell." Ash commented, stepping forward.

"Different trap," Ben commented. "That was eight rooms back."

"Was it, though? We've been going in circles. I thought." Kaitlyn shrugged and put bare feet on the rug. I grabbed the brave one by her hips, and guided her to a flower petal.

I got them sorted, one by one, saving Jayne for last. I guided her, gently, through the gap I'd left for myself. Boys were on the alternating black petals, girls on the white ones. Kaitlyn was on my left, and Marla on my right, Theo and Ben on their sides, and Ashley directly across from me.

She spun in the tight circle, brushing her hands against everyone's good bits as she did. "Oo. Looks like I'm the star." She giggled when Ashley stopped her by grabbing a shoulder.

"Just like you like it. Center of attention." Ashley started to smile, and stopped when Jayne leaned in for a kiss. I think it was supposed to be a cute, quick peck, but the girls got comfortable. A bit out of character, sure, but Violet didn't say anything.

I tapped Jayne on a butt cheek. Okay, I caressed and gently patted one. Then I made my hand a little stiffer, and turned a pat into a slap. She looked over her shoulder at me. Reluctantly, she let go of my sister and turned to face me. "How can I help you, Steelwind?"

I pointed to her chest, then put my palms together in a universal symbol. 'You. Pray.'

"Oh. Here?" She spun around, getting a look at everyone's face.

I nodded, then I reached behind me and grabbed one of the vibrators off the coffee table.

"What is that?" Asked Violet, sitting up a little.

"Ah... didn't clear it with you first, mistress. But a warforged's hands can... vibrate." I spoke, looking at her directly. "Not strictly canon, but I think, under the circumstances..."

She smiled. "Ingenious. I'll allow it."

I stopped Jayne from spinning, she was touching and getting touched by everyone... she really did seem to be loving this, her eyes bright, her cheeks glowing. I reached over to Marla, and grabbed a wrist, putting her hand on Jayne's shoulder. I made eye contact with her, and tried to convey that she shouldn't let go. Marla shifted her grip down about ten inches, then smiled and nodded at me. "Got it. Grab a titty." Okay. Close enough.

Jayne returned Marla's touch, an exact copy of her grip, grinning from ear to ear. I did the same with Kaitlyn, who also adjusted her grip down from her shoulder. Then I made hard eye contact with Theo. Looked at Jayne. Back to Theo.

"Oh," he said, finally getting it. He rested a hand on her waist, palm flat. Ben got the idea without me looking at him. He caught her hand as it dropped from Marla's breast, and took it to the bit of flesh that was also reaching out for her, not quite long enough to touch her, though. She looked down, breathing through her mouth, and stroked his stiff cock. A second later, she had Theo in hand, as well.

I blinked at Ashley. She stared back. I waggled my eyebrows, and looked at Jayne. She made her lips thin. "Be right back." Ashley left the circle, in a hurry.

"What's with her?" Kaitlyn asked. I shrugged.

Marla could see into the kitchen, better than me. "Oh... okay. Neat!"

Ash walked quickly back to the circle, and leaned forward, whispering into a gasping Jaynes ear. Jayne nodded, vigorously. "Yes. Do it." Ashley looked right at me, raising up a squeeze bottle of lube, and doused two of her fingers in it.

Oh, shit. It just went up a level, didn't it? Jayne shivered and squeaked as Ashley acquired her grip on the girl, two fingers slipped in her asshole. "Cold," she said.