All Comments on 'Duplex Ch. 11'

by naughtyboyincali

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

good as usual. Love that part on parking lot. I expect he will be naked in front of Edie. But even this was good. Hope you have lots of inspiration to other chapters. Best series here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic Story

I really am enjoying this series and can't wait to read more! Thank you for your excellent work and sharing with us.

I love the way you describe the emotional aspects of the story and don't repeat yourself.

I hope this is fiction else I would be one very jealous boy.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing.

I have just discovered this series (and read all of it too!) I look forward to more (much more). There are lots of opportunities for expansion as they interact with Helen, Rose, Edie and others to meet along the way. Maybe even some group exposures. I will be on the look out for the rest over the next few months.

deaconaterdeaconaterover 8 years ago
Fantastic series, excellent chapter

I'll be sad when new installments stop appearing. Definitely one of my favorite stories on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love it

Been reading the whole submission over the last few days. Am exhausted. Absolutely loved it. The best story I have read on Literotica and I have read a few over the years. Wish there were a few more chapters than just one to go.

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 8 years ago
Rose and Edie

are a wonderful addition to this already imaginative cfnm story! So many possibilities open up. These older women can become partners in Jason's training and humiliation but Helen just might find herself under their control too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please continue, it's epic!

It will be a shame for such a tale to stop where it did... It deserves to be praised for eternity!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh my, please resume this story with Rose and Edie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous