Durante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah," I agreed, my hair standing on end as the theme music came on.

"I know you like Shannon the most, but I have to say I'm kind of rooting for Corbin and Maxine. She's just better for him than Shannon is! So much nicer."

I said nothing, just looked over at him, wondering if he knew how incredibly horrifying it was that he knew all of this about me somehow. He had to have access to my account to know what I was watching, or a live feed into my dorm or something.

Turning, I watched the show, making myself think about something else.

A few minutes in, Evan put his arm around me like I knew he would, pulling me close to lay on his shoulder. Part of me wanted to roll away from him, but the bigger part of me wanted the safety of being close to someone, even him.

He was safe.

Weird, and very much a stalker, but otherwise harmless.

Harmless.

Right?

I wasn't misjudging him, was I?

He chuckled at something and I looked up at him. He was a sort of geek cute attractive that wasn't traditionally hot, but he was attractive. Even if he was skinny and small for a man. I didn't mind that, I was small for a girl.

That made me think of Durante. He was hot. Not geek cute, but actually hot on any scale. He was very average in size, right at a very normal 5'9", his body slender but not skinny.

Evan laughed again and I looked at the screen, then yawned.

Would Durante come looking for me?

What time was it?

Surely by now he knew I was gone.

Was he waiting for the police to show up? Had he thought about running away? Had he tried to dismantle his cage? Clean up? Hide things?

Was he sitting on his bed, feeling despair because I'd left him. He'd finally found someone who could make him feel, and she'd run the first chance she'd gotten. Was his heart broken?

For some reason, that's what I kept going back to. I could see him curled up with the pillow I'd used, crying into it and wondering why I'd abandoned him. Why his girlfriend had left him without a word or a goodbye.

The show ended and the next episode started. Evan didn't ask if I wanted to watch the next one. He knew my routine. Two episodes every night to wind down, then sleep.

Halfway in, he spoke to me, hugging me to his chest with both arms. "This is good, isn't it? Perfect even? Watching our show, being close? You fit as perfectly in my arms as I knew you would."

"It's nice," I told him, knowing he really wanted to hear it and feeling like I owed him something.

"You too tired? Need me to turn it off?"

"I am tired," I agreed, feeling stressed. Would I be able to say no if he pressed for more? If I said no, would he listen?

Evan turned off the TV, then rolled to his side and tucked my blanket up around me before pulling me close and sighing.

"I'm right here, ok? If you need anything? If you wake up and need to talk? Need a drink? Anything, ok? No matter what it is. Even if, like... you need to just relax or something. Need me to like... get you off or whatever? Or if you want to do it alone and want me to go sit on the couch a few minutes! Whatever you need."

"I'm fine," I promised, going cold all over that he knew I usually got off after my shows so I would pass out.

"I figured you wouldn't want that right now considering, but just in case you did I wanted you to know it was cool, ok? I can go over there, or in the bathroom, or lay right here and be still or join in if you want. I can do it any way you want it."

"I'm fine," I repeated, wishing he would shut up.

"Ok. Goodnight then. I have you, ok? I'll keep you safe. I... I have a gun in my drawer, ok? I don't normally have it loaded, but right now I do. Top drawer right next to me. Anyone tries to come in, you're safe, ok?"

"Thanks, Evan."

"Always. I'll always take care of you, ok? I promise."

"I know."

"Yeah? I like that you know it, Isabella... I really like that you aren't lying when you say that. You know it. Good night," he smiled happily, kissing the top of my head.

"Night."

"And if... you know, tomorrow or whatever? You need to get off? You don't have to worry about me at all, just tell me where you want me and I'll do whatever you want."

"Thanks... ummm... I don't know if I'll be here tomorrow night."

"Oh," he answered, deflating. "Ok... but you're welcome here, ok? You can stay a night, three nights, three months, or three years. However long you like, ok? You're welcome to stay here as long as you want and no expectations, ok? You can just sleep if you want. Say the word and I won't even hug you, ok? It's however you want it! I can stay over here and not touch you, or hold you like right now, or... a lot more if you want. Even then, I could just get you off, or we could do things together, or you could just do whatever you wanted to me. Like if you wanted to get off but me not touch you, I would just hold on to the headboard and you could ride me as long as you needed to get off, then lay down. I'd finish myself."

"That's... weirdly specific?" I told him, feeling confused.

"Like how you ride your dildo sometimes until you get off? Suction it to your desk chair and ride it? I could just, you know, be a human dildo."

"Evan... I would really prefer it if you didn't tell me all the ways you've been watching me. It scares me."

"Oh... fuck. Sorry, Isabella. I have no excuse."

"Where are the cameras in my dorm room?" I asked him, feeling tense.

"Ummm. Your phone and laptop? Ummm... the rest are the ones that were already there from the floor manager. He has two in every room, one in the smoke detector and one in the vent. I hijacked the feeds. I'm sorry."

"Just... don't tell me any more, ok? About what you know about me? What you've seen? And don't tell Jenny."

"I don't watch Jenny! I never have. I don't think that Houston does either, the floor manager? He watches you, though. He has feeds in the showers too..."

"I don't want to know, Evan."

"Alright," he sighed. "Are you angry at me?"

"No. I'm feeling too lost to be angry."

"Would it make you feel better if I told you that it was completely hot? Watching you get off? No matter which way you did it? I always got off with you."

"I guess... I'm glad you enjoyed it, but I don't want to hear about it, ok?"

"Ok... but I'm right here if you need to do it, ok? And happy to help."

"Understood."

"So do you? Need help?"

"I'm good," I promised, rolling so my back was to him.

He let me turn, then put his hand on my hip. "Ok, no pressure. Good night," he told me.

I stayed tense, waiting for him to start talking some more, but he finally got the hint and stayed quiet. I stared at the wall, feeling more stressed now, but at least he wasn't getting handsy or trying to push for more. I knew he was awake, though, I could feel the awareness in him and his eyes on me even from behind.

Closing my eyes, I tried to pretend to fall asleep, but my mind kept going to Durante. Surely he knew by now? Was the party over? He'd checked on me before it was over and discovered me gone, hadn't he?

He was alone now.

How badly was he hurting? What would he do? Come looking right away? Sit and wait to be arrested? Try to cover his tracks and destroy all the evidence?

I was pretty sure he was just sitting on his bed, his heart broken. He wouldn't understand why I left, which didn't make sense, since he knew I would try to get away if I could. He'd cuffed me for that reason. He still wouldn't understand it, though. I was his girlfriend and he'd decided that. To him, that made it true, regardless of what I thought about it.

"You need me to leave the room for a few minutes?" Evan asked softly.

"No," I sighed.

"You can't sleep because you usually get off first. If you want I can help you? I could do it for you, even? I could go down on you?"

"Evan! I'm on my period!"

"Yeah... I don't care even a little about that, Isabella!"

I sighed, shaking my head. "No thanks, Evan. My mind is just kind of hung up on other things."

"I could distract you? No strings, just me getting you off and that's all," he promised, sliding his hand down my hip and to my tummy, sliding his fingertips under the hem of my panties, then pausing there. "Ok?" he asked, staying there and waiting. "It'd be good, I promise. Then you'd be able to sleep."

"Not tonight, please," I told him, pulling his hand back and hoping he didn't get angry.

"Sure!" he agreed quickly, moving his hand all the way up to my ribs. "Sorry! I just want to help and I hate seeing you so stressed! Do you... want to just ride me a while like you do your dildo on your desk chair? I wouldn't get off, I would just let you and then go to sleep! I'm... a little bigger than your dildo, but that would make it better, wouldn't it? Make you get off quicker? I can just..."

"Evan, please?" I asked, frustrated. "I don't want to get off tonight, not at all."

"Ok, sorry. I thought it would help, especially since it's part of your routine. You wanna talk about it?"

"No thanks."

"You want me to talk to you a while? Distract you?"

"Maybe if you read out loud you'd put me to sleep," I told him, half joking with him, but also serious.

"Yeah... I know I'm not great at the Lit thing... I sort of hate it. I mean, I like to read? But the whole trying to dissect a book and find reasons and imagery... it's just... ugh. With math it's all black and white, there's wrong and right. With books, it's all subjective and everyone has opinions and you aren't allowed to tell people they're idiots for their stupid opinions. But I get to see you, so... it's worth it. I... kind of have a running fantasy going where you come in after class, shut my office door, then show me that anal plug you wear sometimes. Tell me you'd like something a lot bigger and ask me to go in as deep as I can. Some of those days when I know you're wearing that plug... god, I just want to bump into you on accident and find a way to toggle it on purpose, just to let you know I know. I thought about getting you one of those remote control vibrators you put against your clit, then setting it off in class. Watching you just fall apart and come right there in front of everyone. Also looked into having my dick cast into a dildo and sending it to you so I could watch you ride it instead of the one you have. It's a lot more expensive than you'd think it was!"

I lay there imagining that, trying to control myself with my panties vibrating in the middle of class. Him watching me and not giving me any reprieve, even turning it up until I was crawling to him on all fours. Telling me he wouldn't stop until I swallowed all his cum.

Swallowing hard, I closed my eyes and tried to stop thinking about it.

"There's a lot more I imagine doing to you! Having a dildo suctioned to your seat before you came into class... watching you take it into you as you sat down, then grind on it the whole class, getting off on it over and over again, then staying after class when you thought everyone was gone to just really go at it over and over again. Then I would come up behind you and fuck your ass while you were riding the dildo and you'd be riding both."

"You seem to be fixated on anal," I told him, trying to get those images out of my head and telling myself to stop letting his words thrill me.

"I didn't used to be until I saw how often you wore an anal plug. Knowing you're so into it? That's so fucking hot. You know they have ones that blow up? They have like, hand pumps and you can expand them. How fun would it be to have you laying over my lap while I held a vibe on your clit, but blew the anal plug up so big you were begging me to stop, but still getting off on it?"

"And you wouldn't stop until I sucked you off and swallowed every drop of your cum?" I asked, closing my eyes to imagine it.

"Yeah," he agreed, his whole body going tense. "Yeah, that's exactly what I would do. Make you suck me as hard and fast as you could, begging for mercy as you sucked."

"But you wouldn't let up at all," I breathed, gripping the blankets.

"Not at all... in fact, I would start working something into your cunt, too. Giving you more to work for, filling your cunt up with my fist while I blew up your ass."

"And I would scream for you, letting you fuck my throat at this point and gag me as you tortured my pussy and ass."

"Oh, fuck, Isabella! Yeah, fuck yeah I would. I would bury my cock in your throat and hold it there as deep as I could while you struggled. The whole time I'd be working your clit, watching you get off over and over again, even as much as it hurt. Feel you orgasm around my fist, then punish you for that too. Get one of those big speculums and spread you open so I could see inside you when you come for me! Slide my hand into your ass and work it all the way up to my elbow! Make you take it ALL for me! And I would record it, all of it. Put it out there so the world could see you being a whore for me. Watch you eating my ass and begging me to fill you up even more! Stretch you out and rip you open!"

"Like one of those huge dildo's off that weird site that looks like an alien dick?"

"Yeah! The one that lays eggs in you. I would fill your cunt with eggs, then your ass. Dozens, Isabella! I would keep shoving them into your ass until your stomach was so full you looked pregnant, then I would make you hold them in there for me while I fucked your ass and pushed them even deeper."

"Would you make me keep something huge in my pussy through your whole class and not take it out until after?"

"After my class and after you got me off too. Not just me, I'd have all four boys in the class come in and I'd made you suck them off too!"

"Would they be allowed to punish me while I sucked too?"

"I would let them all fuck your ass, then see how far they could bury a baseball bat. They would keep going until you swallowed every bit of cum from all of us! Next class I would tie you to a cross naked and let everyone see you and come do whatever they wanted to you! Fuck you, eat you out, fist you, punish you, put a fucking football up your cunt, whatever they wanted! The entire class would be nothing but everyone torturing your pussy and ass and fucking your mouth. Fuck, Isabella! I'm about to fuck your face right now! You want that? You like that? If I held you down and fucked your throat?" he asked, his whole body practically vibrating as he gripped my arm.

"What would you do to my cunt? And my tits?"

"I would punish them!" he promised, getting up and shoving his boxers off, then yanking me to the edge of the bed by my arm. Pulling my clothes off almost violently, I didn't struggle, caught up in one of my biggest fantasies.

He stepped away a moment, then came back and leaned over me, grabbing my leg and pulling it towards him, folding me in half as he jerked me so my head was hanging off the bed.

"Open your mouth!" he yelled, then pressed something soft to my clit. Pressing a button, I screamed as the vibrator on my clit came to life. He immediately filled my mouth with his very hard, fat cock, choking me with it right away as I gagged as he shoved it down my throat. "Take it, Isabella! Choke on it and swallow it!" he yelled, then pinched my nipple between two fingers.

I screamed again, my eyes rolling up as I lifted my hips to the vibrator. Leaning over me, he shoved three fingers into me, making me scream again as he fucked me with them, then worked a fourth in and fucked me as hard as he could all the way to his thumb joint.

"More?" he panted, thrusting into my throat as I screamed, but didn't try to get away.

I pleaded around his fat cock, half delirious with the ecstacy of the pain and the cock gagging me.

"Make me come and I'll stop!" he growled, working his thumb into me too, then forcing his hand into me as I screamed and cried, but wanted even more. I managed to stop screaming, just subbing when he had his fist inside of me all the way to his wrist. "You like that, whore?" he demanded, ramming it into me and flexing it. "You want one in your ass too? You want my cock in your ass, whore?"

I moaned around his cock, wanting his perfect cock in my ass too.

"You want it, you better fucking work for it! Take my whole dick, Isabella! Swallow it! Choke on it!" he yelled, forcing more into my throat, making me gag and jerk violently. "Make me cum and I'll fill your ass, Isabella!"

I whimpered, insensible with everything happening and how badly I wanted it all. I was so close! His thrusting fist was punching into me, filling me and stretching me and the pain was more than I'd ever had in my life, but it was beautiful. The cock choking me was more terrifying than I imagined and it was all so much more than I ever thought it would be with my tears and all the slobber and gagging and choking. I was a wreck and it shouldn't have been sexy, but it was! It was perfect.

With a scream, my body jerking violently, I came around his hand as my legs went rigid.

"OHHOLYFUCKINGSHIT!" he groaned loudly, trying to hold me in place as I jerked him halfway across the bed by my grip on his hand as I came. "Oh, FUCK yeah, Isabella! That's perfect! That was perfect, my good girl!" he moaned, easing me down to the bed as the orgasm let up. He kept the vibrator on my clit as he eased his hand out of me and I lay there grimacing and shuddering from the overstimulation. "That was beautiful!" he told me as soon as his hand was free, moving me up the bed, then kissing me on the lips, which shocked me. "Let's get you cleaned up!" he murmured, picking me up and carrying me to the bathroom.

I closed my eyes to the light, letting him stand me up as he started the shower. When he led me in, I avoided looking at all the blood on both of us, letting him wash it all away. More than once, I looked over his still hard cock, wondering what he was going to do about that.

He never touched it or mentioned it, wrapping in a towel, then going out and bringing me my clothes and quickly changing the sheets before tucking me back in and hugging me to his chest.

"That's going to be my favorite fantasy for the rest of my life," he told me happily, kissing my temple and tucking the blankets in more snuggly around me.

"Aren't you going to get off?" I asked him, confused.

"Ummm... in a few days, probably."

"A few days?" I asked, more confused.

"Yeah... it takes a while for me? I have to work up to it. I can get hard all I want and I can go for hours if I want... but it takes a few days of trying a couple times a day to finally get there. I can be ready again in a few seconds after we fool around if you need it? I can be ready any time you want! It's just gonna take a lot for me to come."

"You didn't like the..."

"I loved it! I love it, Isabella! It was so fucking perfect! All of it was! It's just the weird way my body works, it takes a few rounds for me to go all the way."

Rolling to my side, I thought about that, then sighed sleepily, exhausted and sore.

"Goodnight, Isabella," he whispered. "I love you."

I fell asleep in his arms, then woke immediately when he shifted in the morning.

"Go back to sleep, Isabella," he told me, yawning. "I just need to make a quick call so they can get a sub in for me and..."

"No! No, you have to go to class! You have to keep your routine so he won't know where I am."

"Are you sure? You'll be here all alone and..."

"It's ok, he won't break in or anything. And if he does? You told me where the gun is. I have my phone too, and you can text me and check on me. I mean... if it's ok that I stay here while you aren't here?"

"Oh, yeah! Sure, that's no problem! You can watch TV or do whatever, you have your laptop. You gonna call the police?"

"Depends on what he does. I'm still holding off to see what my next move is."

"Ok," he grinned, coming back to bed and leaning over me. He surprised me by kissing me again as he grinned down at me. "So... last night was pretty amazing, right?"

1...45678...10