Durante

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I passed out before the food arrived and they let me sleep until morning.

Sitting up, I winced at how sore I was, then smiled at Durante as he sat up and looked down at me from an inch away after holding me all night.

"You slept like the dead, Isabella," Evan chuckled, rolling out of bed, but pausing to kiss my head before he went into the bathroom. "Good dreams?" he asked when he came back out and I was leaning against Durante and letting him hold me as he nuzzled me.

"Maybe," I answered, blushing again.

"I'll send down for breakfast before we leave," Durante murmured in my ear.

"Nah," Evan told him quickly. "I have things at my apartment to make breakfast. We'll stop in there and I'll make breakfast and we'll eat, then we'll stop off at her dorm before coming back here. Or we can go back to my place? Your call, Isabella!"

"Here's fine," I told him quickly, looking up at Durante. "Unless you want us to go?"

"No! No, we'll all come back here! I'll have dinner prepared by one of our call in chefs!"

"You don't have to..." I began, shaking my head.

"I want to! I want to, I promise. What's your favorite? What do you like?" he asked me quickly.

"I thought you knew grilled cheese was my favorite?" I asked, blushing again.

His cheeks went pink and he smiled again, then leaned in close and pressed his head to mine. "Yeah... I could get behind that too. Maybe we'll get a chef in tomorrow or something."

It was a little awkward going out in public with them, especially when they both held my hands. No one seemed to care or notice and Jenny wasn't there when they both came into my dorm with me.

Evan packed me some clothes without asking and I let him without comment, holding on to my pillow and hugging it as I smiled.

That afternoon, Evan showed him all the toys. The vibrators, my plug and dildos and the one he'd gotten me that I didn't know about. A hand pump plug that he could make bigger inside of me.

Durante watched, then learned how to do everything himself and by nightfall, I had come 8 times and Durante had come twice.

I passed out laying on Evan and Durante fell asleep behind me, his arm over me and Evan both.

We didn't leave the room on Sunday either, unless the shower counted.

That evening when Evan was showing Durante again how to get me off with his mouth, something Durante hadn't mastered yet, he surprised me by lifting his face and turning to kiss Durante. Durante kissed him back and I stared a moment, then giggled and kicked my feet, it made me so giddy and happy. Evan grinned at me and Durante blushed, then smiled at me when he realized I wasn't laughing at him.

Monday morning, Evan groaned that he was calling in for the first half of the day, he was too sore and too tired.

I felt the same, skipping my morning class.

It was Durante who got out of bed first, stretching and rolling his shoulders before he grinned at me and kissed me, then Evan.

Heading to his desk, he sat down and pulled out his computer, still yawning and rubbing his shoulder.

"Good morning Mr Abrams! It's good to see you... you look like you haven't been sleeping well again? Is it still about your girlfriend breaking up with you?"

"No! I slept well! I'm just... sore is all. Ummm... she didn't break up with me, she just had to leave for an emergency is all. Ummm..."

"Alright... so you're seeing her again? Is she toying with you, do you think, Mr Abrams?"

"No, I don't think that at all. Her and I are fine... good even. Can you do your normal questions so we can get this done?"

"You're upset with me," the man sighed. "I told you I had to inform your parents when you miss a session or cut one short and you did it twice in a row last week."

"It was just a bad week! I mean... my friends died and I had a lot going on. Sometimes shit happens, ok?"

"I was reading about that. About your friends. Did you know the kinds of things they were doing?"

"No! No and I don't want to talk about that. They weren't... they were just... my only friends. Anyway, I have new friends now. A new friend. And he's not like them. He's nice and I think... I think he's probably better for me."

"That was quick? A new friend. Not a group this time?"

"No. Just one... and he's not a student. He's got a regular job and he's just... a guy. He's nice."

"What makes him nice?"

"He talks to me... tells me things. Explains things to me. How to be nicer to people for one. People like my girlfriend."

"He tells you how to be nice to your girlfriend? You weren't nice to her before?"

"Nicer to her. I was nice... I was... we just sort of vibed before, but now I know how to make it better. How to do things better."

"I see... Have your parents met your new friend? Or your girlfriend?"

"No... not yet. They won't be home from Japan until next week and they have to leave for Germany a couple days after I graduate."

"They told me they had a two day window with you. Are you going to introduce them? To your friend and your girlfriend? Do the two know each other?"

"Yeah, they know each other. Umm... he's sort of my boyfriend? They're my boyfriend and girlfriend? And each other's too."

"So, let me understand this. You have a couple coming over to your house?"

"They aren't a couple... we're all a... whatever you call it. Thruple."

"I see... Do you watch them, Mr Abrams?"

"I have watched them... and he's watched her and I and she watched while he and I kissed. They're both mine, Doctor VanBuren. They aren't scamming me or anything and I know that. He even took me to his place and made me breakfast and everything. You don't understand how things are! Stop looking at me that way, I know what I'm doing! I'm an adult and I'm not stupid."

"I know you aren't, Durante. But you do have some pretty serious issues and I'm very worried about this new development. Are you certain that you..."

"Why? I told you before that I'm not gay or straight either one, and..."

"But you did tell me you were an ace, Durante. And now suddenly you aren't. Suddenly you have a girlfriend who just swooped into your life and she happened to also have a boyfriend who is your boyfriend now too. Don't you see that that all looks very... coincidental?"

"But it's not! It really isn't."

"They didn't know you were wealthy?"

"They did, but they don't care! Neither of them. If I said I was walking away from my money, he would take us all to his little apartment and we'd all be happy! I know it. They aren't after my money."

"Alright, Durante. How did you sleep last night?"

"I passed out... we didn't leave the bed all weekend. I've never been so exhausted and happy in my life."

"You were all three joined in sexual intercourse all weekend?"

"Yeah," Durante smirked. "It was pretty epic."

"She... they were both into that?"

"Yeah."

"And you're certain she's not... a sex worker?"

Durante laughed, an angry and affronted sound as I gave him an indignant look. "No! I told you, I have classes with her! She just... she's really into sex and she gets off really easy."

"And him? Did you have sex with him or him you?"

"We had sex with her at the same time... but not with each other. We've kissed, though."

"I hope you're being safe?"

"Safe? No... I want to get her pregnant. I plan on marrying her. Him too. Once her and I graduate next week, we're all going to get married and go somewhere... get a place together or something."

"I see... don't you think it's a bit rushed for two people you met last week?"

"Not at all! I love her! I love them... and he's good for me. He's really nice and he's teaching me to be nice too... like how to make sure she's happy. About making sure she comes and not just me. About making sure she always says yes first, even if I want her and she doesn't want me."

"And was that an issue before? Her saying no and you doing what you wanted anyway?"

"She never really said 'no' no... not every time... but he's teaching me how to read her. To know when it's ok and it's not. He said she wants to be in control and we have to let her."

"I see. This is something I would like to discuss further, Durante, alright? Let me ask you a few more questions first, though, then we will get into unpacking all of this new information. So you slept last night? The night before as well?"

"Yeah, Friday too when she came back."

"Have you been taking your medication as prescribed?"

"Yeah, every day."

They went on, but I rolled over and half dozed as I listened, wondering what that doctor was making off all of this. Durante had as much as admitted he'd taken me against my will and the man hadn't seemed to bat an eye.

Like he already knew.

That thought bothered me and I wondered if he did know. If he'd known all along that Durante was one of the men taking girls. Watching them. He'd known Durante's issues and known that Durante would fall in with whatever he was told to do by his 'friends'. He would watch, observe, and not see the wrong of it because no emotions were involved for him. That man knew better though, and I knew he did. He'd known all along and he'd been protecting him.

Now he was afraid I was a girl who'd gotten away from him and I was going to extort him or turn him in or something.

Getting up, I went to the bathroom, shutting the door behind me as I showered alone.

When I came out, Durante was still online with his doctor, looking glum as he listened to the man talking.

I looked Evan over as he gave me a gentle smile, standing and kissing me before he slipped into the bathroom to shower. He was a lot faster than I was, coming out and drying his longish red hair as he looked me over. I was curled up in what I considered my chair, reading a book.

Moving close, he took a knee in front of me and rubbed his hands up my thighs. "I have to go to my next class, Isabella," he whispered. "Is there somewhere I should drop you off?"

"I have a class in a while," I agreed, "but it's the same as his. I'll have him take me."

"You sure? I kind of like riding around with you, holding your hand. It feels pretty great. So all this, huh? This was your big plan? Doesn't seem like much of a punishment to me."

"He needed someone to show him a better way," I shrugged. "I knew you not only could, but would."

"So is this a thing thing, or a weekend thing and done?"

"Would it make a difference?" I asked, looking over his face, trying to gauge his reaction.

"Not a bit, just trying to plan out my summer," he grinned. "I'm happy enough knowing I'm in your plans and I think he is as well."

"I want to spend the summer in Iceland, I think," Durnate announced from right behind me.

I looked up at Durante and smiled at him. "I have a job waiting for me," I told him gently. "I plan to start the week after I graduate, the Library in Gillcrest."

"Gillcrest?" he asked, his face falling. "Bella... you don't have to work! You won't ever have to work again and I..."

"I want to work!" I cut in quickly. "I've always wanted to be a librarian and when I found out you have to have a degree to do it, I went for that degree on purpose. I've always wanted to do it and I don't want to give that up."

"Then I can get you a job at the one here!"

"I have one in Gillcrest," I repeated. "I have a house lined up too. It's not very big, but... as I see it we probably won't need much room? Unless Evan needs his own office. It's just a rental, but I can..."

"You want me to come?" Durante asked, his face brightening up as he tried to suppress a smile.

"Sure," I shrugged. "I don't know what you want to do, but Evan's going to be a math teacher and I'm going to be a librarian."

"Isabella, that place is too small for the three of us!" Evan shook his head. "The master bedroom barely holds a full sized bed!"

"You guys looked at houses already?" Durante asked uncertainly.

"A full sized bed is all we need as close as we sleep," I shrugged at Evan, then turned to Durante. "No, I looked at houses. Durante... I'm going to be honest with you. I didn't really know Evan well before he took me out of here. He's the sub for my lit professor and that's how I know him, but... he's been stalking me since my freshman year. Following me, watching me, everything. That's how he knew where I was."

"He stalked you?" Durante asked, confused.

"I was just taking time to get to know her! I never... did anything weird or anything! I just... wanted to know her. I needed to know everything about her."

"She has that sort of way," Durante agreed, looking me over again. "Alright. So... Gillcrest. I could get behind that... but I want to buy a house there. I don't know what I want to do yet, but I'll figure it out."

"Will your folks let you move out?" I asked, feeling uncertain.

"I don't know, but... I'll be sort of close, right? And it's not like I'll be asking for much. They want to meet both of you, by the way," he scowled, looking at his phone.

"So not much doctor patient privilege there, is there?" Evan asked, then pulled Durante into a half hug. "It's cool. We'll get you a doctor that's not on their payroll, one who doesn't answer to them. Ok? And everything will be fine as long as we have our girl, right? And each other?"

"Yeah," Durante agreed, looking me over again, then smiling again. "Yeah, it will. Still... I want to get married, Bella. The three of us? And I want you to have my babies, too."

I shook my head, taking his hand. "No, no kids for me. We can foster or something."

"Foster?"

"Kids who need homes? Kids in bad situations that need families."

"She can't have kids," Evan told Durante gently. "She's always wanted to foster, though. It's a thing for her."

"Then we can foster," Durante agreed quickly. "But we get married the weekend after graduation and honeymoon in Iceland. Then you can come back for your job... I'll talk to them. They'll wait, ok?"

I laughed, then took their hands. "We'll see. Let's get through finals first, then graduation and your parents. One hurdle at a time, alright?"

"One hurdle at a time," he agreed, then leaned in and kissed me.

Smiling, I got up and hugged them both, then waited for Durante to get ready so we could go to class.

In two weeks, we were sightseeing in Iceland, Durante eagerly showing both of us around because he'd been there before and wanted to show me all the most beautiful places.

His parents were with us and they stayed back, watching us and I knew that they knew as well. The doctor had told them who and what their son was...

But their son was a new man now. One who was thoughtful and smiled a lot and loved to see Evan and I both smile as well.

They saw the difference and they didn't understand it, but they welcomed it. They welcomed Evan and I both after a reluctant week of just watching us and giving us judging sneers. I ignored them almost completely, but Evan tried to win them over. He did before I did, but I never tried. I just stayed close to Durante and Evan and made them my world as much as they were making me theirs.

It wasn't about anyone else, it was about us.

1...5678910