During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val turned back to me, this time his tongue was nearly hanging out. "Damn Max, this is not something to joke about. Are you sure she is legal?"

"Oh yes my old friend, she is 18, ripe and ready for all sorts of trouble. But first things first... before you called we were planning to have supper, and I imagine both Candy and your skinny self could also use a bite to eat. I know I could. Mona made some Spanish rice if you are interested. There is more than enough."

Suddenly the smell of the food also grabbed Val's attention and from his reactions I would say he had not eaten today. It was 10 in the evening.

"Mona's Spanish rice? I knew there was an angel here," he glanced at Candy, "but that is positively heavenly." He said the words like a prayer, and was almost doing the "Pavlov's dogs" thing at the mention of supper. Ever courteous, he turned back to the couch. "Miss Candy, I would hate to keep you and Max here from your meal a moment longer."

That seemed reasonable to all, so Candy unposed herself.

Mona's rule, observed even in her absence, was that we had to cover ourselves at the dinner table, so I held out some drawstring terrycloth shorts which we all put on. The table was already set for three. Candy served us; topless and pleased for the opportunity to get closer. Despite the great temptation Val and I both resisted the urge to grab a nibble of her very tempting nipples when she stood so close.

Val's was dying of curiosity about Candy, but out of respect for my wife the cook his first question was about Mona. Frankly, he was hoping that, like past times when he visited, he might enjoy some quality time inside her body. There was some history between us, as we all met in college.

Val and I were moved into the same dorm room the second semester of our Freshman year in college. Mona started college a year behind Val and me, the two of us were working during her summer freshman orientation. It was just a few days after her 18th birthday and she was very ready to give up her virginity. She picked me when she was signing in and once she had her dorm key she asked me to show her to my room. When we got there she showed me something. I scored her cherry that quickly (she had used toys to open things up - like I said, she was very ready) and despite the short notice gave her a time she would not forget. When Val showed up about 20 minutes after we were done she showed him what she showed me and had a go with him. She did not clean up and was his first sloppy sex. He did not mind. I watched. By the time they finished she was late for her first meeting, but it was a boring speech so she squeezed in her first BJ for me and did not miss anything important. She had a schedule of tests and such for the rest of the day, and we had work to do, but we all had supper together and strolled back to the room for more shared fun. She alternated between our beds all night, she could not get enough and fortunately, we were good for it. Mona instantly blossomed from a virgin into a natural slut.

At sunrise she finally made it to her dorm room to meet her roommate, shower, change clothes, and meet us for breakfast. We worked out a schedule for the rest of her time, she got time with each of us alone as well as the nights with both. Orientation was three days and two nights, but none of us got much sleep as she refused to play favorites. Then she was gone and another group started. It was a good summer for us.

In the Fall Mona renewed the memories with nights in our room but she also played the field broadly, doing greeks, jocks, nerds, thespians, commuters, faculty, etc. It was not all good, after some bad dates and close calls with STDs she realized around Thanksgiving that two good guys who did not mind sharing were better in every way than a long painful search for one guy who would not be as good to her. Her first spit-roast and DP with us - our first two-on-one for all three of us - the week before finals settled the question. In January she moved in with us full time. We three essentially lived together for five semesters - three people in two beds (in a male dorm) who all shared and got along. The rest of the wing appreciated that she used the common shower, although that was strictly "look but don't touch."

As a dorm wing, we had the lowest turnover on campus. Go figure.

Mona graduated a year after us and followed me here. We all knew Val was not the marrying type while I was. Mona did what was needed to stay first in line for me. These days Mona worked for the county school board, which was why my wife was at an ACT seminar in Iowa City this week, leaving me with my teenage daughter.

"Well, then, Candy," Val asked, "where do you fit in? Like I said, I moved in with your daddy 18 years and a week ago. Nothing he said suggested..."

"Mother didn't tell him about me, not for years. My mother... Bev, was Daddy's high school sweetheart. She was a horny slut... like mother, like daughter... it is in our genes. Bev's parents knew her nature and they encouraged her to be good in terms of boys until she was 18. There were rewards, they bought her very nice external vibrators, porn books and movies, that kind of thing. When the day came they invited Max over to take her cherry... that was part of the deal, and took place early senior year. Max and Mom did it in her own bed instead of a crowded backseat or filthy motel room. At that point Mom wanted "the whole deal" with no birth control and her folks were okay with it since there was a good chance the pills would not work. She told Max a bit of a lie about being on the pill, if he knew he would "do the right thing" and neither of them would go to college. They made me one of their first few times together, before Thanksgiving. Grandma expected Mom to get knocked up, but in their plan this was good timing and not a surprise with some fast talking loser her Junior year. Mom and her folks knew Max was what she wanted to father me. In January, before she showed, Mom left high school a semester early and started at a community college in the state capital. She transferred credits back to graduate. She came back for graduation, and to have me, intending to tell Max then. But Max had already left for the summer because of an emergency. In August Mom left for her community college. I was raised by my mother's folks for the first 5 years, until Mom got her degree. Again, as they planned. Max was not introduced to me until he graduated college, moved back, and settled in. Even then, we have never lived together, I just came by for visits."

I filled in the missing detail. "An emergency came a week before our high school graduation. My cousin Brice, 28-years old, just married and deep in debt, was hospitalized with a foot injury. Claire, his city-raised wife of less than a year, was overwhelmed emotionally and could not deal with the farm. But chickens didn't understand, they still needed feeding. His folks had their own farm in another county so they could not help. I was called. I missed a week of high school but the school was understanding and counted me like I was there. The crops were in the ground so, with plenty of consultation, I took over working his farm that summer. My dad trained me well. The broader experience of planning, buying, paying bills and selling all helped in my college ag courses. After a time, with his permission and her invitation, I also serviced his new bride with what she was sorely missing at night. It was just company at first, but it grew. He was discharged after eight weeks but was still healing, so I stayed on until he was back to full speed. That was a week before it was time for me to head to college."

"Wait... there were a couple of times at school, each year in the fall, when this older married woman came to see you. I recall she got a hotel room for a few days."

"Yeah, harvest is a big job. The men form teams that travel farm-to-farm bringing in the crop. It is hard work sunrise to sunset, then sleeping in a common room at each farm, with travel to the next farm as soon as they are done. There is no time or place for the wives, so... my cousin's wife Claire and I renewed our acquaintance."

Val asked, "But you didn't marry Candy's mother, even after you knew?"

"No. We said we were in love at 14 and 16, but we knew that it was not a 'get married' love at 18. We talked about it and we felt the same way at the start of our senior year, so we set our own paths and knew it was our last year together. Still, she wanted me and I wanted her, so when she became 18 she got deflowered by me like she wanted. Since then her bedroom door is always open to me."

Candy added to that. "Mom is not the marrying type, it would not have worked. She got her degree and works with her dad, he is a vet and she is a veterinary nurse, a noble profession in these parts. She is independent and likes it. Me and her still live together a mile down the road with her folks. Also, by the time Bev came back home after collage, Mona was here, in Dad's bedroom every weekend. Finally everybody sat down and worked out the legal stuff about support, visitation and such. Mom got all she wanted, Max was generous plus he was never going to be a regular Dad for me. I never lived with him, but he was always ready to take me for an hour or a week, whatever was needed. It worked all around. Mom is independent and Mona likes a softer touch sometimes, so they have become quite close, there are benefits for all. When Mom dropped me off yesterday she 'enjoyed a Max' twice while Mona and I watched... plus we sat on a few faces."

Candy actually blushed at that. I mentioned how she had really been an animal yesterday, she used her mouth on everybody to keep the fun going.

"After lunch Mom drove Mona to the airport and they both flew to Des Moines were they parted ways. They left me here to have my way with Daddy's tender flesh. Mom is at an livestock seminar at Iowa A & M. Instead of staying with my grandparents... well, this is not my first overnight with Daddy, but it looks to be the best. Just like he did for Mom, Max popped my cherry when I was 18, it was an incentive to get me there intact. Knowing I would get Daddy in my bed helped me say 'no' to all those silly high school boys. But unlike Mom, I wanted to be protected. I was not looking for a child."

Val was processing some of what Candy said. "You said your mother's name was Bev?" He looked at me. "I recall somebody named Bev visited us in college - she came every semester. That was the first time I saw girl-on-girl, Max was beat and it was Bev's turn so she had to chose between Mona and me. The first time she picked Mona! I just watched. I gather it was also a first for Mona, but not for Bev. Eventually Bev and I also spent some one-on-one time. Still, she liked Max more."

"That was my Mommy! Like I said, Max did not know about me in college, Mommy was going to school full time. But she just had to have her baby's Daddy once in a while, and if that meant eating his creampie out of Mona, or spreading herself for you, she was okay with that. She always said you were a nice treat, and a gentleman. She got used to you as her second guy ever."

"That Bev was wild... wait, you said I was only her second guy?" Candy nodded. "I never knew. Well, I must say, now that you mention it I can see the family resemblance. Also, there was no sign that she had a baby, her body was fine!"

"I'll take that as a compliment."

I asked about Val's family. He had four younger siblings, all with established families and good professional jobs. His numerous maternal uncles and cousins were the shady ones, but after they took him in they stayed away from the rest. He had one paternal uncle who was a professor at a big university, a man with an international reputation in his field; he shepherded the rest of Val's siblings on legit paths. Val was okay with how that worked out, he had been drawn to crime early where the others were not.

He did 5 years as a wheelman, splitting his share of the take to pay off his college debt, then moved around for a couple of years. "I liked living in California, but any job there means the Rocky Mountains, nut jobs at one or both ends, terrible traffic and plenty of savvy cops. So for the past 8 years I have lived in Salina Kansas. A good central location for jobs, but not like LA or the Bay area for lifestyle."

"How about the ladies... your love life?" I asked.

"When I was younger it was okay... not like Mona, she is fine, but I had some good ones in Cali. Then I hit 32 and it all went to hell. It was like a sign on my forehead. I'm not rich, got no steady paycheck... what woman wants that? After 30 they want to see a ring after a few dates. I had a girl I used to see in Dallas, Angel was a flight attendant, but she got tired of waiting for a ring that was never coming so 2 years ago she married this executive for American Airlines. He is 5 years older with a big 401k. They have a baby. Since that last date with Angel it has been mighty dry... like not a single date. Of course, my schedule does not help, I am when and where the work is, so I can't really make a date with somebody."

I changed subjects, we also talked about the dome, which Val had not seen. He made no mention of not seeing Candy when he came in, perhaps he assumed she was in the root cellar, or that he was too out-of-it to notice. He was amazed at the warmth, despite the sub-zero outside temperature it was warm enough that clothing was not needed. I did mention that the temperature in the farm house was down to 38 degrees. If it got to 33 degrees I would have to take additional measures, but we were not there yet.

When we finished eating Val had not asked about sleeping arrangements. Well, it was really Candy's choice. She settled the question when she tossed her shorts, walked over to the bed, plopped down on her belly, and waved Val over. "Do you want Candy for dessert? As I recall, some kisses were mentioned earlier. I would be quite pleased..."

Val responded. "But we don't know each other. With your mother we were all young, foolish, and the same age, we had all spent the day together, plus I had seen her with Max. She made out with me before we did it. Isn't it a bit early for that type of thing?"

"I guess you could look at it that way," Candy said as she slid a pillow under her belly, making the presentation of her bare bottom more obvious and explicit. "Or you might say I am a little more forward and naughtier than my mother. Also, this is not a dorm room, we will be together here for a couple of days. So if you see what you would like," she wiggled her bottom, "I suggest that my pose is a pretty clear invitation."

Val looked at me; this was hard to believe. "She is really 18? It is okay with you? In my family..."

Actually, I knew that, in his family, Val had a distant widowed cousin or aunt that he went to sometimes, to help with the house of the yard, have Sunday dinner, then breakfast the next morning. It helped them both. She was older, not a looker, but in the dark they helped each other.

"We are not in your family." I said. "Her birthday party had both families, we popped some champagne and then I popped her cherry. I spent the night screwing her silly in her bed, both sets of parents heard the bed noises."

Then I showed Val a sheet of Candy's homework which included some equations - we agreed that they were equations - even if they looked like space language to me. Val was a college graduate, but he just shook his head, whatever it was looked way beyond his grasp. Candy said it was a equation related to fusion reactor. "In the future it won't be carbon heating the earth, we are going to cook with controlled fusion power."

I translated. "Those reactors don't exist yet, they are theoretical. But they will."

Candy explained. "You now how an old west steam locomotive worked, right? They threw chunks wood into a steel pot where it burned, heating steam, making power, right?"

Val had seen his share of westerns so he had a rough grasp of the idea. He was a little shaky on how the steam turned into horsepower turning the wheels, but he had a rough understanding up to that point.

"Well, instead of chunks of wood, think hydrogen bombs. Instead of a steel pot, which would evaporate, think a magnetic or laser bottle. As for the steam... we are still working on that."

"That makes it a lot easier," he said. "Is this magic or superpowers or something?"

I answered. "No, this is science. My daughter has aced online university calculus, built her own laser, has a full ride to top university programs if she keeps her grades up and will be an engineer in a few years, so she has earned the right to make up her own mind about her youth and her body. I suggest you enjoy whatever she offers."

With a nod Val got right to giving Candy the sweetness she asked for. With my okay he was not shy. He dove right in between the cheeks of her buns.

"Oh DADDY! Your friend is really doing me... he is tonguing my ass good. Fearless and fun! He has his tongue... a loooong tongue... he is pushing inside... OH FUCK! That feels so naughty. It feels so good to be so very bad. I can hardly believe it."

I had to ask. "Do you want him to do anything else honey? He is a nice guy so he won't presume, but if you guide him a little..." I was asking for Val because he really could not ask for himself, but I knew he had some other tricks to make it better.

"This feels so good, it is so naughty, so taboo for a man I just met. A man twice my age! But it isn't actually sexual by itself... do you think you could... a finger or two?"

Val knew what she wanted. He carefully worked his hand to her her crotch, then split his fingers, sending one along her pleasure valley to slip into her pussy and stroke just a bit. Another finger stayed behind and started to strum around her pleasure button. He played the Spanish guitar so I knew his fingers were very good at independent movement.

Her reaction was immediate. "Fuck yes! That feels perfect, you know just where... where to go to get me... oh, ohhh... oh Daddy it's good... OHHH... OHHH YESSSSS!!" I could hear it in the tone of her voice, normally she did not wind up this fast, but the combination of the taboo act from a virtual stranger, plus his very skilled fingers playing her good spots, ignited her. That quick she had her climax with him, and it was a biggie. She bit down on the pillow so she did not scream, but the way her body shuddered and quaked made quite a show.

Val stayed with her to the end, keeping his tongue and fingers going until it was over and she kind of whimpered. Once she was done he settled her down good and proper like a gentleman.

Candy wasn't going to find any lovers better than Val and me when she went to college; I was glad she had this chance to be spoiled by us so the guys who just wanted her body for selfish reasons would get nowhere. I knew she would have urges, and she would want to fill them, but all of us tried to show her a better path than the usual loser's roulette of the college dating game. Val's skill reinforced that there were good lovers in the world besides her Daddy who could ring her bell. Mona and Bev showed her another option for the short term. Knowing these things she could search with her heart instead of her clit.

After her climax it took Candy a bit to get her breath back, but she was not in the mood to stop yet. Candy believed in fairness so now it was Val's turn.

When Val had done he stood up next to the bed, but he could not take his eyes off her. Candy finally stood up and put her arms around him, around Val's neck pulling him toward her. At the last minute she moved his cock up against her belly, then she moved to kiss him.

Val wasn't sure about that. "Candy... uh... I ate your ass... just now... are you sure you want to kiss me?"