During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers

"Silly man. I would not have let you do the one if I wasn't prepared to do the other. When I took my shower I thought Daddy would be doing me every way, so I made sure I 'spanking' clean. So yes, I really want to kiss you... even after the wonderful and delightful naughty thing you did to my bottom." So she did. I saw that she was leading with her tongue, she licked his lips and then penetrated his mouth, taking him with a hot, cock-hardening kiss. Val let her, he surrendered into it fully.

Kissing wasn't all she did, with his cock against her belly she began to rub it around, to move it in what I knew was a very agreeable manner. They were close to the same height, Val was an inch or so taller. She was taking him and giving herself pretty completely. I wondered if she planned to get him off that way.

After what seemed like five minutes of tonsil hockey Candy broke the kiss.

"I REALLLLY want that cock of yours in my pussy, but something tells me that won't benefit us for too long." She ran her finger tips over his balls then she sank to her knees. "But I bet these have a LOT of yummy stuff for me..." she licked her lips, "to swallow. So how about we try that? See how long I can stretch it out... If that is okay with you."

It was so okay with Val, but he wondered about position. "Are you sure you want me like this?"

"Yummmm... on my knees is the way my Daddy showed me how to say 'thank you' to a good hard man."

She used her hand to hold his cock up for her lips. Just before she made contact she looked up with a beaming smile. "Don't hold back or ask about where... I swallow with pride and pleasure, my Daddy taught me good. Just let it go when it cums. Enjoy!"

As soon as her lips had control of his cock Candy grabbed his hips, one hand on each side. I taught her that the best oral sex was not a hand-on type of sex unless there was a particular need; her hands would stay on his hips until she gave him his last lick.

I was very pleased with how sincerely Candy thanked Val with that BJ. As she got started I mentioned to him that, before today, my cock was the only cock she had sucked. "Both her grandfathers declined, although they did not shut the door for birthdays and such."

Val was amazed to hear that, from the skill he felt he was sure that she had a lot of experience. Still, despite their just meeting, Candy showed Val she was eager and very capable of taking him with her mouth.

Her lips were all over his cock. She started nibbling his cockhead, warming him up until she got his pre-cum started. Her smile when he started flowing said how Candy liked his stuff. As he got harder she started to work his shaft. She did the "hot dog bun" move where her lips were the bun and his shaft was the hot dog. Val expressed surprise at that. "Hey that is the move I taught to Mona. How... Oh yeah..."

His lesson to Mona of two decades ago came back to him. She rubbed her lips along the sides, top and bottom, as well as taking his shaft into her mouth where her tongue could play with the tip and the length. The tip of her tongue knew the spots to lick real fast and furious, like the frenulum.

"My word! She is the best." Val exclaimed as she hot-dogged the bottom of his cock while her tongue lashed away at his vein. "Only 18 and she does this good on my cock? This is unbelievable."

I was very proud of her. "Like I said, I'm the only man she has ever had, and between her school and my work around here that is not too often. She might have had some practice with inanimate objects under instruction, as part of her education. Plus, of course, working with livestock, like milking a bull or ram or a stallion for semen. It is animal husbandry, her mother does those things routinely as part of her job. Candy often goes along in the summer, and some of the basic ideas transfer."

I really expected that, after his long dry spell, Val would get off in less than two minutes. But Candy kept him on edge, it was ten minutes before he gave it up. At the end his desperate need to cum warred with his natural inclination to worry about her taking it.

"Is she really okay if I... I mean, it is going... going sooooon... and it has been awhile so... it will be... a lot." He would have been hopping around but he needed to stay in position for Candy, so instead he was really, really tense. Also, he plainly wanted to put his hands on her head, but he didn't want to force her. She was, after all, my daughter, so he had to show a lot of respect.

"Go ahead," I assured him. "Like she said, she can handle it. Also, I am sure she would like a little manual guidance if it would help your finish... timing and such."

Her eyes looked up at him with a confident smile of approval, or as close as possible when a cock shaft is sliding in and out of your lips as your head moved. She was careful to only stroke from the back of the ridge to his body, she never let his cockhead out of her mouth, and it was clear she had paired the cycle of stroking with her sucking pattern. There was a lot of effort, she had a light sheen of perspiration on her upper body. But effort in driving a guy a little crazy was great fun for her, so she kept at it.

With my green light, Val brought his hands to Candy's head, using his fingertips to hold her around the ears. He used his hands to signal the small adjustments to movement he needed as he ramped up to his ejaculation. Finally, looking kind of like a heart attack, Val gave it up to Candy's hungry mouth. He exploded, at the best point in the cycle.

I could see he was worried about being too deep with too much cum, Candy was not really a throat-fuck yet. But as a guy gets close she is very good at using her tongue to cup his tip while he is all the way in, which helps her manage the load. It is damn close to Mona's throat-swallow technique, but gives her more control.

We could see as his knees nearly buckled when he came. But Candy did a great job of coping with it, allowing him to keep pumping his cum into her warm, wet, enclosing mouth. We saw her smile and swallow as she relished his oversize load. When his hands stopped her head from moving her tongue kept working, lashing his tip and the area just below, allowing him to get the most from the experience. Then, after he had pumped his last, she finally released his softening cock and licked it all over, cleaning him off.

Val didn't have much strength after that, but he had sense to thank Candy for what she did. So he pulled Candy up and this time he was the one who led with tongue for a very hot Val-flavored kiss. Candy told me later that she planned a snowball, maybe for me, but he took it from her; it was like he had a map and was going over the inside of her mouth quadrant-by-quadrant with his tongue, searching for any lingering taste. He was showing respect for somebody who did him so well. The effort was appreciated.

When the kiss ended the two of them settled on the couch in an embrace with Candy across Val's lap. He did not ignore her nipples. She giggled like she did as a child.

I turned on the TV and while we waited for the weather I piled the dishes and tidied up the kitchen. Then I joined them on the couch.

We all paid close attention to the weather, it was the top news story. Snowfall was a little lighter then the deluge they predicted, the road crews were working overtime. It was going to end as the temperature dropped. The near-term temperatures were forecast to be much colder than normal, cold enough so I had to worry about my livestock. In weather like this I could lose some.

When the weather was done I explained to Val that we got up before sunrise and tended to the farm chores before we ate breakfast. There wasn't much he could do so he might as well sleep in. Then we would see to his truck.

Candy asked how long, "Uncle Val might be here for me to play with?"

I said the tires might be replaced tomorrow if we were lucky. But a man could not drive in this cold without a heater, and that old it was tricky. If there was one locally, it would be a day or two to install, heaters were a bitch. But new ones could not be found, and old ones had to be tested for leaks. He knew that his present heater was a lost cause.

Val would call some folks he knew. They were likely to have something, but that meant overnight shipping.

I said that overnight shipping was not going to happen for the next three days, it was too cold. So three days at least. Mona and Bev were due to fly in the third day if the weather let them, but it may be 5 days. We had a private plane involved for the last leg so they might stay in Des Moines for a night or two in the big city: shopping, eating good, and licking pussy. I knew Mona packed her toys.

"Bev did too," Candy said.

Candy explained that Val could have either side of the bed, she would sleep in the middle, "for easy access. Daddy usually likes to stick it in me for some mutual fun a time or two each night. Please consider yourself to have the same privilege... I love to get fucked while I am dreaming of getting fucked. Using my pussy spoons-style is probably best, Daddy has me other ways but there are tricks to getting me into them. I assume you don't mind sloppy seconds?"

Val could cope, Mona went from bed-to-bed in our dorm room and she never cleaned up, so we had her sloppy, both fucking and eating pussy, hundreds of times for both of us. He mentioned to Candy how we each ate a lot of the other's creampies in those frivolous times as well as his last visit.

Candy said that was not required at night, but she expected both of us would eat plenty of fresh cream out of her pussy over the next few days.

I said that Val was welcome to turn in. Because of his call I missed showering with Candy, so I was going to do that now. Candy was eager to join me for the benefits.

We turned off the main lights after pointing out anything he might need during the night. There were some dim night-lights. A sheet was all we needed for covers and I gave him the choice of about 20 pillows. Then Candy and I went to take our shower.

-

First we washed each other off, running soapy hands all over wet bodies was always a thrill before sex. It established the connection, the love and the physical linkage that said how happy we were with each other as lovers. Then we kissed. Warming did not take long, then we got ready for the good part. My cock was hard as iron, standing up ready for her. My balls had refilled after our early afternoon fucking.

Candy was very excited and pleased with our guest, she expected to spend the better part of the week with just me. "After the stories I can't imagine anybody better to be isolated here as another dream cock. It is a wet dream come true! All those thing you did together... and then to discover he is even better in the flesh! It is wonderful, Daddy. Of course, you are still my best."

"I know dear, and I'm fine with whatever you want. It is a little like being twenty again. But with the snow falling off you can get home anytime you want using the Sno-Kitten... we can invent an emergency to justify it." The trip to her house was about 5 minutes using either Sno-Cat - snow vehicles with treads for the snow and a cabin designed for use near the North and South poles. There was a direct hiking trail marked so it was a easy drive.

"Oh Daddy, you are always thinking of me... But that won't be needed. From my view this will be double the naughty pleasure for my hungry pussy... and other places. I man, did you see how he did my ass! Plus, you know I have some sexy fantasies that involve an extra cock making use of me. He seems to have a good one with no nasty habits or aversions. He is nice too, I see why Aunt Mona and Mom liked him. If it is okay with you I want to play with my new toy."

"Of course baby, you know that I will back whatever you do."

"Oh... I am not so sure you what to promise that... I have some very naughty ideas. But speaking of 'backing' me... I would like that right now. I am so past ready."

So we got right to the business of putting me into her, using our usual position. She turned and leaned forward, grabbing the hand rail Mona positioned for this exact purpose. She said we could skip the usual kissy-face and kissy-body parts of the exercise and get straight to me shafting her pussy. After all the watching plus her handling in the shower I was already hard for her, while she was dripping wet, so entry was no problem.

The shower was designed for sex by Mona. There was great no-slip footing, plus the floor had short steps built in for different heights. There were grab bars everywhere. This was in addition to plenty of shower heads and the mirrors.

Candy had started the "rain" overhead shower - a broad area that dropped a fine mist of tiny raindrops. She was posed holding 'her' grab bar, ready to be penetrated while standing, bent forward, with me putting it into her from behind her. She was in front of a three-sided mirror, watching as I put my cock into her eager opening like she wanted.

"Ohhh Daddy..." she gasped, "you put it in me so good... you fill me up and feel so good inside!"

Candy was very juicy after the festivities so far, I had never slipped my cock into her pussy so quick and easy. As soon as I was in her pussy muscles gave a quick squeeze as she moaned with pleasure at the joining.

Kids are so flexible, I stayed deep inside as she straightened up, twisted her torso around, and reached over her head to grab me for a difficult, but very meaningful, hug and kiss. I cupped her breasts and squeezed her nipples between thumb and forefinger hard enough so they almost hurt, making her breasts feel bigger for both of us, completing the embrace. She was my woman, bred of my sperm, transported from childhood to womanhood by the penetration of my cock into her body. That made us so special to each other.

We both knew our time together as lovers was short. It started just months ago when I opened her to womanhood on her 18th birthday, and it would end when she found a guy who would measure up to her high standards as a lifetime companion and a father for her children. That would be 5 years if I was lucky. Those were the gaps in her heart that I could not fill. My future was here with my wife on my family farm. Her future was in a high-security cutting-edge lab someplace, changing the world for when the fuel ran out. She would also make babies, she knew her body would have that driving need to procreate, and she wasn't going to stop at just one like her mother and grandmother did.

We both hoped she would find a good guy to help her, because if she didn't she might feel the urge to ask me to do something we both knew was wrong and dangerous for the future of our bloodline.

"Daddy, I love you so much," she sobbed with emotion as we held each other. "Val is a fun toy, I feel like a high school kid with him... but you make me a woman again every time you pleasure me." Then she let go of the hug and we both returned to the motion that made life. I started stroking in and out of her pussy while she pushed back. She tripped out watching it all in the mirrors. Her body responded with twitches and moans every time I hit a good new spot. She loved watching me fuck her this way, she could see things - like my thighs and butt flexing - that were otherwise impossible for her to see.

I liked the view also, I got such a good view of her being happy on my cock each time I stroked in and out. Does it get any better than that?

It did not take long before she was crying for her release from me. "Daddy... Daddy lover... give it to me now... your baby is ready for it... please??? Oh YESSSSSSS! THANK... YOUUU... DADDDDDDDDY!"

Her pleas were music to my ears. Rather than break the music, when I got to my part, I just grunted, loud and long. I felt how her body strained to get all on my release.

-

When we were done in the shower we crawled into bed naked, still a little damp; we could not take our hands off the other to dry properly. Val was sound asleep, but fortunately he did not snore. Candy's pussy was full of my spunk, it was how she liked to go to sleep. She made a point of not washing me off either. "If I wake up during the might, I want my Daddy good and tasty to suck on."

That was exactly what happened. Sometime in the night I woke up with the bed moving in a certain way. But bed motion was not the only thing waking me up, Candy was sucking our combined flavors off the tip of my cock. We must have been asleep for at least three hours, because I stiffened up to about 50% right off.

"Oh goodie, Daddy has more stuff for me," Candy whispered.

She noticed I was awake; it is a fact that does not always happen when I stiffen, I have been deep enough asleep so I didn't wake up until she had me inside her pussy and was making great progress on her own.

She whispered. "Daddy, Val stuck his cock in me, into my pussy which was still stretched open and filled with your stuff. He feels soooo good in there. He wasn't 100% hard when he put it in, but I swear he was after he stroked out the second time. He didn't ask or say nothing, he just stuck it in like I said... like he could not help himself. It was a wonderful way to have my sexy dream turn into a sexy fuck. Now I'm going to suck you some more... then when he is done, I can flip over... OH! He heard me, I guess he likes that idea too."

So that was exactly what happened, without another word we each did our thing. We were all awake, but none of us was 100% awake.

Candy's mouth felt great on the tip of my cock. She was not trying to get me off, so she just suckled on the tip, sort of like she does to her mother's nipple. After a bit I felt it when she started to get excited, with anxious body movements. They built up. She stopped just a moment to say, "Oh Daddy, I love you." Then her mouth closed again and she sucked real hard. I felt her body stiffen as her climax went through her, from her core to the tip of her tongue pressing against my cockhead. I heard her moan around my cock. Val was hitting her just right to get her off. That was when I stiffened up a bit more. She made some "Umm Umm," sounds around my now 110% stiff cock.

I had shared Candy with her mother and my wife, but never with another man. To know "the other side" of her climax was very comforting and it filled my heart with joy; Val had done her good and I was glad.

Then, a moment later Val gave it up. His strokes changed as he lost control. Candy's body reacted even more to his climax, both in what I could feel, and what I knew was happening inside her. Her pussy was having a 'cream-me' celebration around Val's cock as he fired his cum, her pussy was welcoming each volley he put out and ready for more. It was another big climax from Val's balls, and Candy enjoyed the fuck out of it even if she didn't climax again so soon.

Finally Val was done. He pulled out, rolled on his back, and tried to catch his breath. As he did he let her know. "Thank you, Candy... that was great... really great, I mean it. It has been too fucking long... OHHHH."

Right after he pulled out, while he was talking, Candy flipped over to fasten her sucking mouth on Val's diminishing cock. He was a little confused, as nobody had ever done that to him before, but he was is no position to fight her off, so he let her do her thing.

As promised, Candy's flip also presented her distended pussy, now full of two loads of cum, before my hard cock. I saw how she was posed, begging for penetration and a third load. It just took a moment to slip in. I heard Candy gurgle with pleasure as our body's joined and touched; I was balls deep and things were really messy. Her pussy was indescribable, it felt warm, loose and very, very slick, totally unlike anything I had ever felt before. Well, she had never been taken sloppy. It was wonderful, and I started the small strokes that would eventually bring me to climax again.

ona_edge
ona_edge
35 Followers