During The Isolation of 2019 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val's cock soon ran out of flavor, and despite Candy's efforts it shrunk down to just a nub of it's former self; he was done for now. So Candy turned her attentions back to me. The spoons position did not cut it, she wanted something with me more active, like missionary.

I obliged her halfway; I stayed on my side. She took my cock out for a moment and worked around so she was on her back, with one leg over my hip and the other leg between mine. Our torsos were at about a 90 degree angle from each other, taking up enough of the bed so Val did not have much room, but he found a corner of space and huddled there.

Candy and I were both in a very relaxed position, settled in for a long, lazy loving. She figured out that I was going to take some time to get off so she decided to help by playing with herself as I fucked her; she had one hand on her breast and the other hand making her clit feel good.

I helped her, since she had one hand in her crotch that sometimes tickled my balls I moved my hand to her unattended breast where I did a little twisting and pulling on her nipple just the way she likes it. She always claims that play is better when another's hand plays with her body instead of her own, and that I am much better than either Mona or Bev at this game.

It took some time, but she played on herself until she got off, using both her finger and my cock. I was more a sleep that awake when it happened, but that changed when she started to move hard, grinding into me. She finished herself off the way I was, but then she wanted her daddy on top of her, so she got me to shift again into missionary.

"Daddy, I want to feel you on top when you fill me again. I missed that today, and you know that I always like it a lot."

I did know that we had missed it today, it is something she wants everyday she is with me. Her pussy was still super slick, but I could shift the angle to make it work for me, after being in her this long her hungry kitty would take me, I was sure of it. So I mounted up. On the way I lifted her knees.

Right away I gave her the sugar she wanted, as soon as I was in I started lots of kissing on her breasts, her face and her lips. She loves it when I get my cock and tongue stroking into her body together, both penetrating deep.

"Oh, Daddy loves his little girl sooooo muuuuuch!" she said after I rose up to look down on her beauty. She knew what I was doing in the dim light, so she preened a bit, holding up her tits, turning her head and smiling just so.

Val had noticed that somehow he wasn't pushed into a corner any more. The dim lighting allowed him to see Candy, and how sweet she was. He had to say something. "Man, that is hot, I gotta say. I got nothing but I still feel the urge. You are one lucky guy."

"Thank you my friend. We gonna focus of each other now for a bit, if you don't mind."

He didn't. We did. Candy had a great time. Being extra sloppy allowed more inventive movements, nothing too wild but lets just say she got my cock to rub her the right way along her entire pleasure valley as she made happy noises and gave happy squirms. She wanted kisses also, lips and nips, so I obliged. Val had sense enough not to lend assistance when she asked me, she was totally focused on revisiting the thrills of that night I when accepted her virginity.

Finally she got me to the point where I, and specifically the tip of my cock, had to assert control. I began the long deep strokes that said I was taking over, and she better enjoy the ride. She did, she began writhing under me, moving her stuff under me to make the most of each stroke while, at the same time, singing words of surrender. "Oh Daddy... stroke me like a man... you do me so well I can't... oh it feels... feels so good when you... YESSS... do that... do that AGAIN. Make me yours... oh here it cums... your slut is... is gonna... gonnacumforyouso... so HAAARRRRDDD. YES DADDDDDY.

That worked pretty well for both of us, I fired my spunk as her pussy grabbed each shot so we were 100% together. Well, it is what we practice the most, at least once a day if we are in the same bed.

After the shouting was done I brought my lips to hers for the soft kiss she likes so well. The soft kiss that goes well with all my weight on her, and her arms pulling me close. She calls it the gorilla-butterfly embrace and it is our special thing. Mona does not get it. Just Candy.

After that we all settled in to sleep.

-

A few hours later and it was time for the morning chores. I got up and got dressed, the temperature was below 20 below, and wind chill was gusting to 50 below. Frostbite can come very quickly, so I dressed well. The animals needed feed, the water pond needed the ice broken, choirs needed doing, all by me.

Candy was all business. She put on a headset so we were in constant communication while I took the big Snow-Cat out to feed the animals while she prepared a farm breakfast.

The cooking odors would eventually roust Val out of bed, but what happened then is another story.

-