Durmantravada Ch. 02

Story Info
Atharva seeks pleasure & answers wherever he can find them.
4.9k words
4.54
18k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gandharva
gandharva
84 Followers

Disclaimer: All characters described in the story are above the age of 18. All relationships described are also between consenting adults. The author does not condone any underage or unlawful sexual activity.

Note: The word Durmantravada in multiple Indian languages refer to black magic and dark arts.

Chapter 2- The Yakshi

As Atharva closed the window and made his way downstairs, he could hear his heart thumping in his chest. Was the woman he just saw real? He didn't believe in ghosts, and then there was the fact that Asha had seen her too a bit ago, which would mean that someone was stalking the family. This terrified him more. Their family was wealthy by local standards and so would be a prime target for burglars. Was this woman a part of a gang looking to gain entry into their house?

He went across to the living room and checked the front door. It looked securely locked and he couldn't imagine anyone managing to break through the door. There was no way that any intruder could get into the house through the back door either since it opened up directly to the locked thekkini or south wing. The third door which led from the siblings' east wing to the pond was locked too. Sighing that any more additional safety measures he needed to take would have to wait till daylight, he decided to go back to his room where his twin sister awaited him.

Moving into his room he saw her on her phone on his bed. She smiled when he entered and put her phone away, scooting to a side of the bed. Quickly he occupied the empty spot on the bed and kissed her on her forehead.

"What took you so long?" she asked. The lone white bulb shining outside his half open window was the only light source of the room. In this light she looked resplendent like an angel in her white pyjama shorts and tank top. Asha had smaller tits than Veena, yet in the tight top that she wore, it looked quite prominent.

"I just thought that since you saw a woman standing outside, I best check that all doors were tightly shut," he replied.

"You are saying that it was an actual person that I saw?" she said optimistically, "I know that's supposed to be more terrifying but somehow I feel better."

"Well I don't. What if some armed burglars try to break in?"

"Well then it's a good thing that we have our strong brother here to protect us," she replied with a smirk. She wrapped her free arm around him and hugged him close. Atharva could feel the warmth of his twin's body and hugged her closer. Gently he caressed her back with his palm. He thought of moving his palm downward, in an attempt to reach her cute butt, but was hesitant to do so.

"Well now I guess I can sleep in peace," she said, releasing him and giving him a wide smile. She slowly turned to face away from him and soon drifted back to sleep. Sighing at a lost chance, he decided to get some sleep too.

*******

Around three in the morning, he woke up sweating profusely. The air conditioner in his room had turned off and the sole source of respite from the humid air was the ceiling fan, now sending forth hot air onto them. He grabbed the remote and attempted to turn it on but found it not working. Cursing he decided to remove his t-shirt and sleep in his shorts.

As he settled back into the bed in an attempt to get back into sleep, he saw his twin sister in a similarly sweaty condition. She appeared restless in her sleep, which he ascribed to the heat. But moving closer he realized that it was not the case, she was in fact having a vivid dream. Her eyes seemed to be fluttering wildly and she seemed to be muttering some words. Looking down he could see that her tank top now drenched in sweat, had almost turned transparent, due to which he could clearly see her dark brown erect nipples, poking against the wet cloth. One of her hand seemed to be near her crotch. In fact, her whole frustration seemed to stem from the fact that her arm was thwarted from reaching its goal. This made it clear to him that she was having a wet dream.

He realized that he had to act now if he ever hoped of getting anywhere with her. Slowly, he moved his hands to her crotch. Slipping his hands through the elastic waistband of her panties, he felt the heat and wetness emanating from her pussy. He could feel the tiny hair that dotted her crotch and slipped his finger into her slick opening.

She moaned at this sudden invasion but still kept her eyes closed. Feeling bolder he allowed his finger to go further into her depths. At this she began gyrating her hips to meet his finger. Slowly he began moving in and out of her pussy, which was now flooded with her juices. Feeling bold, he inserted another finger into her and continued his movement.

He could see her nipples straining against her tank top and decided to go a bit further. He slid his free hand under her top and grabbed her right tit in his hands. Careful not to jerk her awake, he massaged then gently eliciting deep moans from her. She squirmed in his hands and her breathing sharpened noticeably. Suddenly he felt a fresh release of moisture into his hand, signalling her release. With a sigh her breathing fell back to normal.

He decided to test the extent of his luck and slowly pulled down her pyjama and panty, exposing her mound to the air. Quickly reaching to his own shorts, he released his painfully erect cock. He was determined to break through and placed his hardness on her pussy lips. She stirred at this and opened her eyes. It was then that she realized that what she had thought to be a dream was indeed happening to her in real life and if she was not careful, her brother would steal her maidenhead.

"No," she said meekly, "We must not do this."

"Please Asha," he said, his eyes burning with desire, "I need to get off too after what I did to help you."

He drove his hardness into her and managed to get a couple of inches inside her before hitting a barrier. Drawing back to penetrate her with a harder force, he found her slender fingers grabbing his shaft. Wordlessly she began stroking him. He could not believe the immense pleasure he derived from her hand, which was now gripping him tightly. Close as he was to spending, her soft hands were just enough to push him over the edge. Grunting he came all over his twin sister's pussy, releasing 3-4 jets on her lips.

"You should have warned me," she said in a meek voice. She tried to clean his load of her with her fingers and then gave up. "I hope none of it went inside me"

"I'm sorry sis," said Atharva.

"It's ok da," she said, before turning to face away from him. Within minutes she had fallen asleep. She had bothered neither to pull up her shorts nor to wipe away her brother's seed from her crotch. Soon Atharva fell asleep content with the sight of her naked ass right in front of him and the knowledge that she had a huge load of his cum smeared across her crotch.

*******

The next day Atharva woke up to see his twin sister already gone. After their fun night he was eager to gauge her attitude change towards him. It was clear that she wanted him as much as he wanted her. The question was how long it would take her to accept this.

As he walked towards the bathroom, he came face to face with his elder sister Veena. She flashed a smile at him and beckoned him into her room.

"I expected someone to crawl in yesterday," she said, "But he seems to have found new sources of pleasure."

"Asha was awake when I came upstairs. She was afraid of sleeping alone so I offered her company," he said, trying to remain calm. He didn't know how Veena would react to the real story so decided to play it safe for now.

"Is that all that happened?" she said looking unconvinced, "How excruciating it must have been for you, having to sleep with a hot girl like her and yet not touch her."

"It was painful indeed. Hope you can help me relieve some of the pent-up pressure, " he said, relieved that she had bought his excuse.

"Well if it is due to her, don't you think she should be the one to relieve that pressure little brother?" she said with a smile.

He rose up and gave her a peck on her cheek, "Well not everyone is as open minded as my beautiful big sister."

She gave him a short kiss on his lips and pushed him away before saying, "Well now I know the extent of your perversion brother. You want to bed both your sisters, do you? What else do you want, your mother?"

"No," he said weakly, though the idea she had just planted in his mind began to take root. His mind quickly flashed to his mother's body and how excellent it would be to possess her.

"So it's a harem you want little brother," she said now grinning. Suddenly her face turned serious. She looked at him sternly and said, "I don't care what you want, but if your perversions tear our family apart, I will never forgive you."

"Never," he said.

"Just remember, whatever you do, there should be consent. Else I'll make sure you regret your actions forever," saying this she walked out of her room.

Atharva stood perplexed at his place. He knew that her warning wasn't an ideal threat. He would need to be mindful of the girls' emotions whenever he toyed with them. He loved his family dearly and didn't want to hurt them in any way for his pleasure. He hence decided to respect whatever wishes his sisters had regarding this.

Walking into the dining room he saw his sisters and mother already sitting around the table. He took his seat and looked at his twin sister, who he found returning an awkward smile. He was relieved that it wasn't a frown. Awkwardness was something that could be talked through, anger less so.

After breakfast, he stayed back to help his mother clear the table and clean the dishes. As he looked at his mother bent over at the sink, cleaning the soaped dishes that he handed over, he couldn't help but stare at her magnificent ass. The morning's conversation with his sister came to his mind and he realized that he did indeed nurse indecent desires towards her too.

"Your attention seems to be elsewhere," she said, giving him a suspicious smile.

"I'm thinking why dad didn't move in with us," he said trying to divert the topic, "After all, we are quite secure financially. Why does he need to keep working."

She gave a sigh and replied, "Your dad has always loved his work more than us I guess."

"Nah, I doubt it. He has always hated doing any actual work. He rose to the top only due to his brains."

"Well maybe it's the people at work he likes then," she said, suppressing a smirk. Atharva looked away from her at this. He had understood the reference; in fact his father's indiscretions were an open secret in the house. The fact that their mother took it so lightly had always surprised the kids. But they were always careful not to bring it up ever.

"Don't you feel lonely mom?" he asked, regretting immediately. He was already in a precarious position and didn't want to overcomplicate matters by adding another liaison to his plate. But a huge part of him was excited about adding another conquest to his list.

"Well not in Dubai. But over her I did feel extremely lonely yesterday night with all three of you sleeping in the other wing. Almost makes me think that it would be better to clean up the ground floor room next to you shift there as long as your dad isn't here."

"Or maybe I'll come and spend some time with you every night before going back to my room to sleep," he said.

"Well well look at my big son offering to keep his mother company," she said, smiling benignly at him, "Asha told me how you looked after her when she was afraid to sleep alone yesterday."

He gulped, suddenly unsure of how much she had told her. She however continued to calmly put away the last plate and washed her hands.

"It's nice to have company while sleeping," he said.

"Yeah I told her that she could come and sleep in my room if she wants again. My bed is far bigger than yours and our loneliness will be lessened too."

"Guess both you guys don't need me then," he said with mock sadness in his tone. She laughed and came to him and hugged him tightly.

"I'm a lucky woman to have great kids like you three," she said holding him close. Atharva could feel her giant tits poking into his chest. He could feel himself stiffen, which she noticed too apparently. She released him with an unsure smile on her face.

"You should go take a bath. An electrician is going to come today to fix some of the sockets and the Internet line. I need you there then."

"Sure mom," he said before leaving.

'Poor kid. It must be tough living with three hot women,' she thought. In the pit of her stomach she did feel a warm tingling of arousal ignited by her son, which she pushed away. The rational part of her brain argued that seeking release with her son would have a far lower risk of getting caught than a stranger. But she pushed it out of her mind.

'Anyway, I don't think he'll want to do anything with an old hag like me,' she thought.

*********

The electrician appeared in the afternoon and Atharva spent the next couple of hours shadowing him and repairing sockets around the house. He also fixed the WiFi and cable connection, which was a great relief to them. Atharva stuck up a conversation with the guy who turned out to be a couple years older than him and pursuing a diploma in electrical engineering, while working part time. He talked a lot of his hopes of going abroad after his studies, mostly to the middle east. Atharva told him about how life in Dubai was.

"Do you know of any locksmiths who can open the thekkini?" Atharva asked regarding the South Wing.

A look of uncertainty came upon his face. "I don't think you'll find anyone ready to open it," he said.

"Because it's haunted?" asked Atharva.

"Yeah that's what the tales around here say," he said, adding, "I don't believe it as such but there are a lot of tales about seeing Yakshis and other spirits lingering around the area."

"Well maybe my family will have to survive for some time here for people to be convinced," said Atharva in jest.

"Oh, the spirits won't harm you. At least that's what the stories say."

"Why?" he asked, "And what else does the stories say?"

"Well I've only heard of a great ancestor of yours who was a Durmantravadi or black magician. Apparently he was so powerful that he went around the land collecting monsters and demons and binding them to the Pala tree. The stories say before dying he made sure that all his descendants from his female lineage would be immune to these evil spirits and can even control them. That's one of the reasons why your family is so respected and feared in the region."

"What does that have to do with the thekkini? " Atharva asked.

"That's where he is supposed to have sealed his secrets and knowledge," he said, "And apparently also laid a curse that anyone who enters and is not a descendant of his would meet with a gruesome death."

*******

Roaming around the courtyard in the evening, Atharva came across his twin sister looking at a mango tree just outside their home. She smiled awkwardly when she saw him and turned back to look at the tree.

"Are you afraid of the mango tree too now?" he asked.

"No but I've always wanted to climb one," she said, "And this tree looks perfect for climbing."

"Well I can help you up," he offered. She looked at him warily for a second. He continued, "But first I think we must talk about what happened yesterday night."

She blushed at this and averted his eyes. Slowly she grabbed his arm and said, "Not here. Come let's go to the serpent grove."

As the twins walked away from the house, Atharva could feel his anxiety rising. He wanted to continue his activities with her at all costs and hoped that she felt the same way.

Once they were out of everyone's earshot she said, "I'm sorry, it shouldn't have happened."

His heart sank at this, "It's not your fault," he said.

"No it is. It's just that__" she paused

"What Asha?" he asked.

She gulped hard before replying, "I've just been having dreams about you almost every night now."

"What kind of dreams?"

She blushed harder at this and replied in a meek tone, "Wet dreams."

He was overjoyed at this. So the possibility of progressing with his twin still existed, provided he played his cards right. He moved forward and cupped her face in his palms and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. She closed her eyes at this contact.

"It's OK, even I have been having such feelings about you lately," he said, hoping to use a partial truth method.

"Really?" she asked.

"Of course. You are the woman I'm closest to in the whole world. And you happen to be the hottest woman in the world."

"Don't make me laugh mister flatterer," she said, still blushing.

She unentangled herself from him and adopted a serious pose and said, "What happened, happened Atharva. But we cannot continue this at any cost."

"Why?" he asked.

"Well many reasons. Firstly, I'm your sister. Secondly, we might get caught. Thirdly we might go too far. And I'm afraid of the consequences if we do"

"What consequences?"

"Well for starters, I'm not on birth control. If I hadn't pulled your cock out in time, I might have gotten some of your load inside me before you would have pulled out"

Atharva became silent at this. He thought it best not to mention that he had had no intention whatsoever of pulling out. She continued, "Even now I'm afraid that some of the liquid must have seeped inside me since I slept without wiping it off."

"What are you? The virgin Mary? To give birth without even breaking your cherry?" he asked.

She rolled her eyes at this. "It's possible trust me. And anyway that's beside the point. The fact is I can't have a major scare."

"So your main excuse is something that can be solved if I buy some condoms?

She considered this for a while and said, "So does that mean you really want to have sex with me? Doesn't it disgust you? Incest?"

"Why should it? We are two consenting adults having recreational sex as a continuation of our mutual love. You should know as a medical student that all the taboo associated with it is just bull crap."

She regarded him with conflicting eyes before looking down and said, "I'm not comfortable with such a relationship between us bro. Please don't force me."

He hugged her at this and said softly, "I would never ever force you to do something you are not sure of doing. I love you too much for that."

"Thanks," she said, smiling weakly.

"Just know that if you ever come to terms with it, I'll be here waiting for you."

*********

Dinner came and went by quickly that day and soon everyone retired to their beds. Asha chose to sleep with her mother; she was still sceptical of sleeping alone and the two ladies decided to give each other company. Atharva took this as a good opportunity, he could finally sneak into his elder sister's room tonight without the risk of getting caught. He was looking forward to this ever since he got here and a suggestive wink exchanged between the siblings at dinner confirmed that she thought along the same lines.

About an hour after everyone had gone to sleep, Atharva crept out of his room to go see his elder sister. He quietly ascended the stairs, again avoiding the creaky seventh step. As he came to the top of the stairs, he saw Asha's room open and the same breeze wafting out of it, carrying the unmistakable scent of the blooming Pala.

Now curious, he entered the room. It was empty, with the windows and doors wide open. Warily, he peered out the window. There she was resplendent in white, looking back at him with piercing eyes. Giving him a seductive smile, she walked towards the other side of the tree and disappeared from his view. Like the previous night, the breeze and the scent stopped.

gandharva
gandharva
84 Followers
12