Durmantravada Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he stood there stupefied, he debated as to what to do next. If the woman was human, it would mean that his whole family was at risk. He didn't trust the local police and anyway thought that the police wouldn't respond to their calls at this hour due to the notoriety of the house.

If on the other hand she was supernatural

He remembered the electrician's words. Apparently whatever powers that existed in the house couldn't harm people of his bloodline. Either way the curiosity of learning what was really happening got better of him and he found himself on the way to investigate. As he stepped out of the home, he grabbed a thick wooden stick he found lying nearby. Though he knew that it would be futile against both supernatural and real threats, it felt good to have something to grip on.

As he rounded the corner, he saw that the lightbulb installed near the tree suddenly flickered and died, plunging the entire area into darkness. This set off warning bells in his mind, and yet he pulled on ahead. He took out his phone and turned on its flashlight. Moving forward warily, he could see the tree standing like a giant, its leaves fluttering wildly. The breeze was back, as was the scent, and he could feel electricity in the air. A sudden premonition came to him, one that wasn't tinged with fear, but with an awareness that he was on the cusp of something strange. He reached near the tree and moved to circle it, and yet couldn't find anyone there. Suddenly he tripped on a creeper, and fell, face first onto the dirt. As he fell, he could feel himself losing consciousness.

He felt himself falling into a deep and endless pit. He was blind, and mute, and so even though he was calling out, he was sure nobody could hear or see him. He wanted it to end, he wanted to reach the bottom of the pit, to find sweet release. After what he felt was an eternity, he felt his body hit a soft surface, cushioned and gentle. He opened his eyes and saw that he could see. He recognised where he was, it was the sarpakavu, the serpent grove, lying prostrate in a bed of soft, dry leaves. It was dusk, and although he recognised the place, he realised that it couldn't be happening now. The platform in the middle was clean, and the idols clearly looked to be in use; they were clean and a long streak of vermillion lined their top portions.

"So this is what has happened to my bloodline," a voice said from his behind. He turned and came face to face with a middle-aged man. He was taller than Atharva and looked fit and well-muscled for his age. He had a look of dismay in his face. His eyes had a tint of red and was now scrunched up in a disapproving look.

"Well I could have moulded you better had you lived here from birth. Doesn't matter, there is still time I guess."

"Who are you?" Atharva asked the stranger, although he knew the answer already in his mind. The eyes were the part that gave it away. It was the same as his grandmother's and his mother's. All three siblings had inherited it too. He knew that the one staring back at him was his mother's enigmatic grand uncle.

"Don't act smart child. You know very well who I am. You should ask what I want from you."

Atharva was silent for a while. "Am I dreaming?" he asked.

The man looked at him strangely. "You still do not know our capabilities, do you boy?"

"Our?" Atharva asked.

Without answering, the man walked away from the Grove towards the house. Atharva followed him quietly, drawn to him by a mysterious force. As the house came into sight, he realized that he was heading towards the Pala tree. He came to a stop directly beneath the tree and yelled.

"Come out"

The air was filled with a slow breeze that was soon accompanied by the familiar scent. Atharva tried to remember the last time he had such a vivid dream filled with such a great level of detailing. Suddenly she appeared from the other side of the tree. Clad entirely in a white sari, she looked irresistible, with glowing brown eyes and a figure to kill for. Her clothes though covering every aspect of her body, hugged her body snugly, accentuating her curves.

She looked at Atharva hungrily for a moment.

"Do not even think of it, creature," he hissed at her, "He's my blood and so you shall obey him as you obey me."

Turning to her he placed a hand on her shoulder and caught her sari in his palm. With a vehemently forceful tug, he tore the fabric from her body in a second. She was wearing nothing underneath and stood there disrobed and naked. Her body was hotter than he imagined, with a heavy and firm breast peaked by dark brown and thick nipples. Below her slim stomach lay wide hips, nesting a beautiful, pink lipped pussy lined with short pubic hair.

Laying a hand on her breast he said, "The magic of the spirit world is that it can manifest into the most beautiful forms unimaginable by mere mortals." Tracing the hand southward he reached her pussy and pushed his three fingers inside her. She gasped at this invasion and looked at him lustily. "But the real essence of the magic lies in their core," he said before pulling his fingers out. He brought his wet hands, dripping with her juices to Atharva and smeared some onto his palms.

"Taste it my child. Taste your destiny," he said.

Reluctant, yet curious, Atharva locked the few drops from his palms. Almost immediately his taste buds were assaulted by a sweetness he had never tasted before. In addition to that he could feel a powerful surge coursing through his body, rejuvenating his cells and repairing all the imperfections that he had. Almost immediately he could see, smell and hear better and every fatigue and unease he had felt draining out of him.

"The power you feel is just a sign of what can be child," he said, "You are my blood and we are together destined for greatness."

"What do you want me to do?" Atharva found himself asking.

"You are but a novice, with too much to learn," he replied, "But one with great promise."

He turned around and kissed the yakshi full on the lips. Their tongues found each other's and kissed each other for a long time. He soon disengaged and turning his head said, "The greatest powers in the world are invoked through seeking pleasure my boy. So for now go and seek out pleasure wherever and however you can find it."

He then came near him and pointed to the signet ring that he was wearing, "When the time is right, this ring shall find you which will grant you entry into my world."

All of a sudden, the world turned black and Atharva lost all consciousness of what was happening to him. He woke up with a start when he came to. It was already dawn and he found himself lying in the cold stone platform of the serpent Grove. He realised that he was back in the real world from the state of disrepair of the platform. He got up and immediately walked towards the house to get back before his mother woke up and found him missing. As he walked back, he could feel a strange sweetness ringing in his mouth. He immediately recognized the taste.

It was the Yakshi's nectar.


12