Dust - An Apocalyptic Romance Ch. 02

Story Info
A girl and a wyrm go on a quest for revenge.
2k words
4.46
2.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xfilthx
xfilthx
13 Followers

The wyrm heard this and must have understood because it's reaction was immediate. A low hiss like water hitting hot metal that made Sic's hairs stand on end erupted from it's jaws.

It was pure rage.

"Well I'm not doin' it," Charlie said. Even he seemed a little taken aback by this new plan.

"Obviously not. We're gonna make her do it."

A ringing had started in Sic's ears and she couldn't hear the hiss of the angry wyrm or make out what the mercenaries were saying until the toe of a boot was in her side, nudging her.

"Get up," he was saying.

There was an edge of excitement in his voice that wasn't there before.

Sic wasn't ignorant of some of the shows that happened in the underground for those that could afford it. Pay enough and you could fuck a mutant creature or watch it being fucked whichever got you off. The creatures were slaves like her, forced into prostitution for human entertainment.

When she watched the thick needle sliding into the soft skin of the wyrm's inner hind leg while it was distracted she knew this wasn't the first time they'd used a creature like this.

It was a powerful aphrodisiac and it wasn't cheap or easy to find outside of the underground brothels. The wyrm noticed too late, attempting to whip it's tail around to strike the mercenary who was already out of range.

Already Sic could sense the change in the proud beast, his eyes were a little more hazy and less murder-filled than before as the drugs took hold.

"What are you waiting for Charlie? Hurry the fuck up, we've only got about fifteen minutes 'til this shit wears off," the mercenary at Sic's side yelled in impatience. Meanwhile, Sic was already distancing herself from the situation.

This was just an animal. She could think of it like milking a cow, if cows were nine feet tall and had wings. Maybe they did now. She had never seen one in person and all the healthy ones were kept in facilities with the pures to avoid contamination.

Charlie was back dragging a device with a long glass cylinder open on one end and connected to a collection tube and bag on the other. He approached somewhat awkwardly Sic noticed, not making eye contact with her as her captor yanked it out of his hand, thrusting it at Sic.

Her hands weren't shaking, something to be proud of she wasn't really sure. Sic didn't feel fear as she weighed the glass cylinder in her hands. She didn't feel anything at all as a rough hand was in the middle of her back shoving her within striking distance of the wyrm.

His eyes were on her now, the closest target, but he was relaxed by the aphrodisiac. His posture was no longer rigid and his hands were limp at his sides.

Just a big fucking cow.

The first step was the hardest, despite her numbed brain her legs refused to move her any closer.

That was when she felt it.

A tiny prick at the base of her spine. She turned and saw the flechette rifle pointed at her, it's bright green laser still painting a dot on her arm. Her captor was grinning his lips pulled back too far showing every tooth.

"Might wanna move a little faster, darlin'. Hands're feelin' a little twitchy right now."

Looking back on it, the right thing to do would have been to choose death instead of this humiliation.

Time lurched and the distance was halved between she and the wyrm, his wary eye following her progress. He watched her sidelong and for the first time she noticed a scar that ran deep over his eye right in line with his pupil.

Sic wondered what was powerful enough to cut his armor that way. Another wyrm she assumed, a territorial dispute or maybe a fight over a potential mate.

The wyrm had his full attention on Sic now and huffed out through his nostrils, the air from it stirring the hairs on top of her head. Sic only had a basic understanding of reptile anatomy as she forced her eyes towards the wyrm's hips looking for the slit that housed it's penis.

She could see something below where the armor plates divided below his stomach that looked a little puffy and moist.

Swallowing hard Sic brought up a hand and rested it on his stomach, testing the waters. His skin was smooth and rough at the same time kind of like latex gloves. The comparison was hardly accurate but it was the closest thing she could think of.

Another huff of breath hit the top of her head as she curiously ran her fingers further down only just brushing the top of his slit. It twitched and seemed to be wetter than before and she dared to steal a look up at the wyrm.

Sic's heart fluttered at the sight of dilating pupils and just a peek of wet tongue from slightly parted jaws. The aphrodisiac was doing it's job well.

The stinging at her back reminded her she didn't have the luxury of taking her time with this bizarre experience. Swallowing thickly she ran her hand over the twitching orifice, still tightly closed but swelling rapidly.

Sic didn't want to do anymore indignity to the creature by causing it pain so she did her best not to hurt him and make it enjoyable as possible. She circled her fingers around the edges of his slit, teasing them inside, stroking in a way that she hoped would give pleasure.

A soft groan made her glance around expecting to see one of the mercenaries jerking off to the show, but they were all just watching with rapt focus.

All except for Charlie who looked ashamed and kept his eyes averted.

Sic pressed deeper inside feeling something that she assumed was it's penis, hot and slick against her fingertips. Another groan, this time Sic ignored it, fully enraptured by her task.

It would be a lie to say that she wasn't fascinated having something so large be so submissive to her for once. Even if it was wrong and both of them were prisoners to what was happening. Sic could have this one moment of control over something.

The wyrm's penis pressed at her fingers urgently trying to slip out of it's fleshy prison so she let it, encouraging it to happen.

Fully unsheathed it's penis was almost the length of her forearm and a brilliant shade of cerulean with a tapered end. A stark contrast to the oily black of it's skin but matching the color of it's eyes.

He was beautiful, Sic thought.

The most beautiful thing she'd seen in this ugly world in a very long time. The wyrm's twitching length was shiny with fluid, more of it leaking from the slit at the tip. Now Sic's hand shook but not from fear as she took him in her grasp her fingers not going all the way around.

She checked his reaction again and he was watching her still with intense need, his soft pants hitting the top of her head. The sudden urge to put him in her mouth just to see what he would do shocked her.

Sic thought she saw the corner of his mouth pulling back but she must have imagined it, right?

She tore her attention away from his face and gave a single tug on the hot slippery flesh in her hand. It coaxed more fluid from the tip and she spread it around making sure he was fully coated.

He was breathing harder now as she milked him with both hands in a tight grip making a ring around his length. The wyrm's muscular hips gave little thrusts each time she hit a certain spot that seemed to be more sensitive than the rest so she brought more attention to it. Gripping harder and stroking faster underneath the head produced more of the clear fluid that hit the dust and ran down her wrists.

Another quick check told her she was doing a good job, the wyrm's breathing was louder and his tongue was half hanging out of his jaws. Like his eyes and penis the inside of his mouth was a brilliant shade of blue and Sic wondered if he was poisonous like a real snake.

Bright colors used to mean danger in the animal kingdom but now she wasn't sure.

Another louder groan that she couldn't ignore was her only warning for her to attach the collection tube so she did. Milky white fluid squirted inside, running through the thinner tubing at the base and into the collection bag. The wyrm easily produced enough semen to fill it to the top until the nozzle disconnected and some of it landed on Sic's face and chest.

"Goddamn!" the mercenary that had been holding her captive crowed reminding Sic just how fucked she was. "You can't even pay for a show that good."

Sic took one last look at the wyrm and his eyes were closed and head downcast.

Was he ashamed? Angry?

"Bring it here. Hurry it up."

Sic was walking without hearing the sounds of her footsteps until the bag of wyrm semen was snatched from her hand.

The mercenary was eyeing her up in a way she didn't like, running his tongue over chapped lips at the sight of the mess on her face and chest.

"You pretty good with a cock, darlin'," he said lowly, just loud enough for the two of them to hear. "You shoulda got outta the scrappin' business and worked at one of the zoos. I'd pay to see ya."

Zoo was the name used for the brothels that specialized in interspecies sex. Sic said nothing, keeping her eyes down, going numb again.

"Briggs!"

Charlie was shouting and for several uncomfortable seconds the mercenary stayed too close to Sic wheezing inside his rebreather.

"What?" Briggs said clearly annoyed by the interruption.

"We gotta get the fuck outta here, man. Hugo and Simmons think they managed to get a distress signal out before they could disable the comms."

"Well Hugo and Simmons should learn how to do their fuckin' jobs faster shouldn't they? Fine. I'll deal with this one and we can go."

Briggs grabbed Sic by the hair and started dragging her through the dirt, her cries of pain ignored.

"What about the wyrm?"

Briggs rolled his eyes, "I don't give a fuck about the wyrm, Charlie. We got what we need." He shook the collection unit for emphasis."If you want to put it in your bag and bring it along I won't stop you."

Briggs continued to drag Sic until they were some distance away, throwing her into the dirt once he was satisfied.

"Sorry darlin'. You can identify us once they come 'round here asking questions. Can't have that."

He squatted down in front front of her and Sic realized just how alone they were right now. Briggs dragged the barrel of his rifle between her breasts trailing the mess left behind over her skin.

The metal was uncomfortably hot from being in the sun and she flinched at the contact. "Aw, don't be scared. I'll make it quick since you was so good for us. Was that your first time by the way, doin' somethin' like that?"

Sic nodded, her mouth and throat going dry, desperately trying to think of a plan.

"Did you like it?"

Sic shook her head rapidly and Briggs laughed overly loud.

The conversation disgusted her but as long as she kept Briggs talking the longer she would be alive.

"I know you're lyin'. I saw the way you was lookin' at it. Did you want it inside you too? Wanna have a gut full of wyrm juice? It's ok, I was imagining all kinds'a shit too watching y'all."

To Sic's rising alarm Briggs' hand went to his cock and squeezed, "Made me hard. Always love seeing a small girl like you get destroyed by a monster cock." He must have noticed the change in her expression because he said, "Oh don't worry. I ain't gonna rape ya, darlin'. Don't have time for it anyhow. Speakin' of. Guess I need to wrap this up."

Briggs rose to his feet and levelled the fletchette rifle at her face, a flash of green going by under her eye as he aimed for her forehead.

Just as his finger hovered over the trigger all hell broke loose.

xfilthx
xfilthx
13 Followers