Dust - An Apocalyptic Romance Ch. 03

Story Info
A girl and a wyrm go on a quest for revenge.
2.6k words
4.53
2k
5

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xfilthx
xfilthx
13 Followers

Noise exploded overhead as officer reinforcements arrived in a fleet of prewar helicopters. They had been damaged over the years with metal plates visible on their underbellies where their artificial wounds had been healed.

Sic didn't waste a second of the confusion jumping to her feet while Briggs was distracted and running for her life ripping out the tracking dart once she was a safe distance away. The outpost was surrounded on one side by a large rock formation divided by small cracks just big enough for a skinny girl like Sic to fit through.

Sic imagined there were fletchettes flying through the air behind her motivating her to run faster and ignore the insistent burn in her injured leg.

She yelped in pain as she shoved herself into the crevice too fast causing the rough stone to take off the skin on her shoulder leaving a smear of red behind. The squeeze was tight even for an under-nourished body like hers.

When she finally broke through into the open canyon on the other side, a relieved sob tore through her chest. More officer vehicles could be heard approaching above and on the other side where she had just came from so she wasted no time in continuing her escape.

In the confusion she doubted they would notice her absence for at least a day if she were lucky while they sorted through the dead and wounded. How badly they would want a single S.G.D. back in their possession was something Sic couldn't guess.

Without her mask she wouldn't last in the nearest walled city. It was the highest populated area and the perfect place for her to hide. They would never expect her to go where there were so many people and would be searching the desert for her. So her first and second objectives would be obtaining a rebreather to appear normal and finding a way to hide her scarring.

Sic knew the area around the outpost fairly well, the passage she was in split in three directions, two of which were dead ends and the final opened onto a maintenance road mainly used for supply deliveries. It was well hidden to avoid bandits and other undesirables stealing the cargo and most importantly entirely blocked on either side by the high canyon walls, perfect for hiding her escape.

It was unbelievable luck that Briggs had dragged her in this direction instead of towards the open desert where she would have been spotted within hours.

Even knowing the area as well as she did she still felt relieved when she saw the tire tracks beneath her feet that confirmed she was going the right way.

That relief was short lived when she saw something blocking the way ahead of her. It had to be her imagination, surely, she thought. Because it looked like the wyrm had escaped and somehow gotten ahead of her.

The closer she got the more she could see that he wasn't an illusion. He rested on his elbows like a sphinx, his serpentine body blocking the entire road.

There was no other way around, Sic knew, even if her brain was running through impossible scenarios like climbing the walls or suddenly sprouting wings like her old friend Laddy.

Did he want to kill her for what she'd done?

He wasn't charging at her or showing any aggression as far as she could tell. Sic's leg and shoulder burned and she felt tired and cold. The adrenaline was starting to wear off and the reality was setting in.

Girl and wyrm stared at each other for a while longer before she came to a decision. If she were to die she would rather it be to this creature than her captors.

At least this death would be something she could understand, not being killed or eventually worked to death just for being what she was. So she forced her feet to move, grinding her teeth against the pain in her sprained ankle.

The wyrm seemed bigger than before the closer she got to him but maybe that was because he was stretched out to his full impressive length. Sic was close enough to see the steam leaking from his nostrils on each exhale, his body temperature much hotter than the cool evening air.

With only a few yards of distance left between them, Sic stopped, wobbling a little on her feet. She seemed to have gravely miscalculated how exhausted she really was.

"If you want to kill me then just fucking do it," Sic said in a dull monotone. The wyrm just tilted his head as if he didn't understand. "Because of what I did, you want to kill me right? That's why you're here?" Sic tried again.

She was growing impatient and ground her teeth harder, resisting the urge to stomp her feet like a small child. The wyrm was an unreadable statue and silent observer to her breakdown.

"Goddamn you," she snapped. "I'm so close don't you understand? I have to get out of here. What do you want?"

"Are you an idiot?"

A male voice came out of nowhere, nearly making her jump a foot in the air.

Was she followed after all?

Sic frantically searched all around herself in the dying light but saw no one.

"Over here," he said.

Sic spun back towards the direction of the voice, bewildered. The only thing there was the wyrm.

"I-I don't understand," she croaked out.

"Of course you don't. You don't understand a damn thing happening here do you?"

Sic could see the wyrm's mouth moving but human speech was coming out. Even witnessing it with her own eyes her brain refused to believe it.

There had been those sounds of pleasure when she had milked the wyrm and had written it off as being one of the mercenaries. Now she wasn't so sure.

The memory of that mixed with the intensity of the wyrm's stare made heat spread across her flesh like wildfire.

"What's with that reaction? Thinking about something dirty, ain't you?"

"No!" Sic responded too quickly. He grinned knowingly in an unsettling display of fangs.

"Seems I've found myself a little pervert that enjoys monster cock," the wyrm said with obvious enjoyment at her discomfort.

"I know you're lyin'. I saw the way you was lookin' at it. Did you want it inside you too? Wanna have a gut full of wyrm juice?"

Briggs' unwanted observation came flooding back making Sic's embarrassment worse.

"What were you doing with those assholes anyway?"

"What do you mean? What else is there for someone like me? We're implanted with monitoring chips at birth as soon as we start showing defective traits,"the words were sour in Sic's mouth.

The wyrm clicked his tongue not impressed with her answer, "Is this really it? That's pretty damn sad."

"What are you getting at?"

"Nothing really. Nothing at all."

Sic made a noise of frustration, rubbing at her temples. It felt like he was holding something back from her.

"Don't you want to know what they wanted with my cum back there? Maybe it would be better for me to just show you."

Deceptively quick for it's size the wyrm was on top of Sic in an instant, both of her wrists pinned above her head in one big hand, "What do you think?"

"What the fuck," she said, kicking her legs pathetically trying to break loose. "Get off of me."

He smirked, "So that's how it is, huh. You get to take advantage of me but not the other way around. Selfish as well as being a pervert. That shit they shot me up with still hasn't worn off you know."

The wyrm's understanding of human slang and cadence was unsettling.

"Are you insane? They'll find us."

"So stay quiet and everything will be fine."

He ground his hips against her and images of his tapered cock in her hands made the blood rush to her head as well as other parts of her body. She faltered as he gave another insistent press of his slit against her core.

The wyrm seemed satisfied with her tenuous submission and lowered his jaws to her throat, trailing his tongue over her sweaty skin. Sic was locked in a confusing internal conflict of fear and growing arousal imagining how easy it would be for the wyrm to tear out her throat from this angle with no chance of her escaping. From the moment he saw her escape was probably no longer an option anyway about it so if she gave him this maybe she would survive. Her entire life had been about just surviving so this would be no different.

The wyrm's hand was big enough to span her entire abdomen as he trailed his claws over her exposed stomach where her shirt had been dragged up. He hooked a finger under the waistband of her shorts and dragged them off of her hips.

The dirt felt rough on her exposed ass but she hardly felt it as he ground his slit against her exposed, dampened folds.

"Try to run and I'll fuck you like this, got it?"

Sic didn't understand what he meant at first until he released his grip on her wrists and flipped her over, her ass now up in the air and thighs apart.

Her heart pounded frantically as she felt his teeth scraping over her back and his intentions became clear.

Sic's entire lower half was inside his mouth, her legs now straddling his bottom jaw. If she tried to struggle it would certainly cause more injury to herself so she remained deathly still.

The wyrm clamped down around her enough with his teeth to keep her from moving but not enough to break skin as he started to undulate his tongue against her swelling cunt.

Be quiet, he'd said. What a joke.

Sic had never experienced anything like this in her entire life and had to clamp a hand over her mouth to muffle her screams. She hadn't known that pleasure like this had existed for a woman, her only experience coming from dry uncomfortable sex with another defective as inexperienced as she was. A rushed and unenjoyable tryst in an empty storeroom while the guards weren't watching had made her expectations low. Hell they were practically non-existent.

Until this.

The widest part of his tongue rippled and stimulated every part of her cunt at once giving pleasure so intense he could have bitten her in half and she would have died happy.

He seemed to predict her movements and would lessen his bite each time she convulsed involuntarily to avoid hurting her. Sic just couldn't seem to stay still or stop her voice from leaking out.

The wyrm's tongue didn't stop even when her cries of pleasure dissolved into sobbing from over stimulation. Her body was without resistance as the wyrm changed angles and slid his tongue into her still clenching cunt, lapping at her cum greedily.

This brought on deeper rooted sensations that made her eyes roll back and she could already feel another orgasm building faster than the one before it. The writhing muscle went harder pumping at her hole with sloppy wet sounds causing an odd feeling like when she had to pee.

He found the spot that had her toes curling and focused on it, slamming his tongue into her tightening cunt muscles relentlessly until something squirted out of her spraying the inside of his mouth.

The wyrm growled hungrily enjoying the taste of Sic's cunt juices as if he couldn't get enough and she felt dizzy. The insides of her legs ran with saliva and her own fluids and she couldn't even think clearly enough to wonder if she had just pissed herself.

Finally, mercifully, his hand was around her waist and she was being lifted through the air, her body completely limp from the oral assault. She was laid on her back with her lower body above her head in a mating press position with the wyrm's cock resting wetly against her skin.

If she were in her right mind she would have been afraid of something that size going inside her. The tip of it stopped just beneath her breasts and it seemed an anatomically impossible task.

The wyrm flexed his strong hands around her thighs and rutted against her overheated flesh. He was as impatient as she was to have it inside her dripping cunt, his lips pulled back in a snarl and self control barely contained.

"I thought about throwing you down back there, you know. I could see how much you wanted it. Wanted me to fuck you even if they saw." A fresh drip of hot precum rolled over her skin as he spoke. "Perverted little bitch."

Sic moaned at his words, her arousal overwhelming her making her forget that she should be ashamed of what was about to happen.

The wyrm teased her puffy flesh sliding the underside of his slick cock against her pussy without entering her. She could feel the soft ridges there she had noticed before, each one bumping against her swollen clit and sending waves of pleasure up her spine.

The wyrm took Sic into his tail, coiling around her possessively, his thumbs going to spread her lips wider before she felt the tapered end of his cock pressing past unresisting sloppy muscles.

She made a broken sound as he stretched her out to the point of pain bringing forced clarity, making her tense up around him in a moment of panic, and he let out a low moan. He seemed to not care that her human body had limits or maybe he'd forgotten in his drugged lust.

He only waited a few moments for her body to adjust before dragging himself out agonizingly slow, letting her feel every ridge of him, before slamming back inside with unforgiving brutality.

"W-Wait, please," Sic choked on the words, not even sure he'd heard her. He continued like this, slowly dragging himself out then quickly re-sheathing himself inside her fear tightened cunt. She tried protesting again and he snarled in annoyance.

"Didn't I tell you to shut up," he said, covering her mouth with his tail before setting a new brutal pace that filled the hidden passage with the sounds of slapping flesh. She screamed into his skin, her throat already raw from overuse as he fucked into her with unrestrained violence.

The wyrm kept her cunt lips spread painfully wide the entire time so her flushed inner folds stayed exposed to him keeping his eyes fixated on her stretched hole. Sic felt another gush of fluid coming and could do nothing to stop it as she squirted again this time spraying the wyrm's cock.

This only seemed to excite him even further, his thumb coming up to her clit rubbing faster and faster until she was clenching around him in the painful contractions of a nearly forced orgasm, sobbing into her drool covered hands as he made her squirt for a third time.

The wyrm moaned loudly and she could feel his cock swelling inside her before twitching and coating the mouth of her womb with his seed, her own contracting muscles milking him for every bit of his cum. Sic's small body was filled to overflowing with the wyrm's release and he reveled in the sight of it, his teeth bared in a snarl at the now nearly unconscious girl.

Sic didn't feel it when he started to move again, not caring that he'd fucked her into passing out already.

xfilthx
xfilthx
13 Followers