Forgotten but not Gone

Story Info
An ancient fertility diety is reawakened.
2.1k words
4.37
17.3k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There is nothing but silence, the complete lack of anything. Sounds, feelings, thought. Nothing is there. Nothing until I begin to feel the faintest of sensations at the back of my mind. Like the pinpricks of the smallest insects, tiny slivers of consciousness begin to prod at me, reminding me that I exist. That I can think and feel and... remember.

The process is slow and laborious and I feel as though I am in the darkest of dreams in the deepest of slumbers, struggling and straining against an infinite drowsiness to claw and fight my way to awakening.

The more I concentrate, the more I free myself from the total isolation and cocoon of nothingness that preserved me while I hibernated, waiting for... something. Something important, something that would rouse me from oblivion.

Then I begin to hear it. To feel it. Faintly at first, but it grows in intensity and fervor and desperation as I focus on it. The cry, the prayer of a truly faithful adherent, something I have not heard since before I died. Something I have not heard since the creatures that dreamed me into existence proved me to be impossible.

I cannot ignore it. I feel myself moving towards this call, this beckoning. A great portal appears suddenly before me, its brilliance in the empty void irresistible. I reach out and press against it, my consciousness slowly starting to take form and shape as I return to the world for the first time since I was calculated out of existence.

There is incredible pain, then rapturous pleasure, then the most numbing cold and then finally... Air. Light. Heat. Smells, sights, sounds and senses, all of them assailing me as I stand and breathe. I can feel lungs in my chest, blood in my veins, nerves in my skin. I am alive. How?

A sharp sudden gasp draws my attention, the sound not coming from my new flesh. Someone is nearby. My eyes open and I gaze at my surroundings, the world now alien and changed from so long ago in my deathly memories.

I am standing on a floor of wood, symbols and sigils that seem distantly familiar are scrawled before me, radiating out from where I stand. Walls rise around the edges of the floor to form a room, a roof above shielding the interior from the uncaring elements of nature. Temple. That is what they called these places, the interiors and attendants would differ but they always called these temples.

There are lit candles placed carefully around the room, their dim light making it possible to see while the shadows they cast dance and ungulate in a constant ritual dance. Strange devices and levers and buttons that I do not recognize decorate the space. At the end of the room a figure moves, prostrating itself on the floor and crying out.

"It worked! It worked, it worked, it worked! He has heard me and come, heard me and come to answer my prayers!" The language the figure uses is one I do not remember but I understand it all the same. They speak to my essence, the idea of what I am, such petty concerns as language do not matter.

"Who are you?" I address the figure on the floor, examining them as they tremble and quail at my attention. The person rises to their knees and crawls towards me, stopping a respectable distance before me while they keep their head bowed. Their features are hidden by a long black robe and I can only discern their long black hair that flows from their head and dangles to the floor.

"You... you speak!" The devotee stutters, awe and incredulity heavy in their voice. They sound mature and female, their strange new language a novelty to me, though small bits and pieces of it sound vaguely familiar to ones I have heard before. "Forgive me great masculine one but hearing you alone is such a great privilege! I am... I..." The woman begins to stammer and gasp, she is overwhelmed and excited and agitated.

"Calm yourself." I command her.

"Y-yes, my beloved lord!" The woman slows herself and takes deep breaths, time slowly passing while I watch her regain her composure.

"Stand. Let me see you." I tell her when she seems collected. She stands and unfastens her robe, the garment falling away to reveal she is wearing nothing underneath, save for an amulet that bears another of the familiar symbols.

She has a pretty but tired face, her green eyes catching and reflecting the candlelight while she basks in my presence. Her nude body is shapely and voluptuous, heavy breasts and a large ass evidence of her strong femininity. Her beautiful dark ebony skin is soft and well maintained and I assume that she is either a priestess or noblewoman.

Flickers of memories burn like embers in my mind as I examine her nude form and I feel almost as if I once had a purpose, something that people long ago once asked of me. I can start to sense that the woman before me is still fertile, though she has little time left if she wishes to have children. "Who are you?" I ask the woman.

"My name is Jada, ancient one." She answers, her hands still slightly trembling. "I'm a company executive, a wealthy woman and your most faithful servant!" The boast is intriguing. My memory trickles back to me and I am certain that I once had many worshipers who had a much different way of entreating me. How long ago had that been?

"What age is it?" I ask. Jada looks puzzled by my question.

"My lord, I'm not sure what you mean. Do you mean my age? I am thirty-seven years old."

"No." I tell her. "There was an age of nothing, then one of stone and bone, then one of metal."

"Oh!" Jada exclaims. "You mean what time! Forgive me, I'm not sure what calendar you prefer, but we currently believe ourselves to be in the twenty-first century, most sacred lord." The information is fascinating to me. So it has indeed been ages since I last lived. What had happened? Why had I slept for so long, why hadn't I been prayed to, worshiped and revered? There were so many things I wanted to ask her but I could already feel a fatigue beginning to build in me. I would not be able to stay here for long, not until I was more fervently honored.

"I must rest soon. There is very little sustaining me here. What is it that you want? Why have you summoned me? Where are the other devoted?" Jada seemed somewhat saddened by my questions but she hurried to answer them.

"I'm so sorry virile one, I think I am the only one in the world now that knows the truth about you. The people of my age do not believe in gods, even I did not until recently. I have been trying so desperately to have a child but nothing I do seems to help! While they no longer believe, my people have collected writings and rituals from earlier ages for scholarly reasons and in my desperation to start a family, I purchased many of these and pored over them for hours. Finally I pieced together enough information to attempt a ritual to summon you and... it worked!"

"Time is short. We must act now if I am to answer your prayer." I told Jada, stepping forward and gazing down at her. I can see my corporeal form reflected in her amulet, my body is tall, at least three feet taller than Jada. I am muscular, my skin pale and unblemished. My features are unabashedly male and Olympian. This shape is not the one I would usually take, I have simply adopted what Jada imagined me to be. I am too weak to radically shift my avatar now, but after I rest I will return with a form that can better suit my purposes.

"Do you wish me to grant your request?" I asked Jada, my member stiffening and growing while I spoke. "Shall I bestow you with my seed and claim you as one of my wives?" I reached out and cupped her generous rear in my large hands and pulled her close so that my erection rubbed against her naked abdomen. "Do you want my blessed child? Do you promise to worship me, bear my child and when she grows of age, bring her to me to be blessed as you were?"

"Yes!" Jada pleaded. "Please give me your divine seed! Fuck me and give me a child!"

"So be it." I told her and grabbed her by the waist, lifting her into the air and gently positioning her over my throbbing cock. Slowly I brought her down, Jada moaning and kicking in ecstasy as I lowered her towards my sacred rod.

Her gasp of anticipation as my glans prodded and rubbed her labia was like ambrosia, her pleasure and devotion invigorating me. When she was prepared, I thrust into Jada and slowly pushed more and more of my cock into her plush body until I had filled her. "Can you feel me?" I asked Jada, moving one hand to caress her breasts and tease her nipples.

"Ah, fuck yes I can!" Jada groaned. "I can feel you my lord! Please, use my body as you wish and cum deep inside me! Don't stop until I'm pregnant and leaking your seed!" Jada's enthusiasm spurred me on and I started to lift her up while pulling out until just the tip of my spear was still in her tight pussy. Then I brought her back down while I thrust inside her, the two movements combined letting me pump away at a good speed.

"Yes!" Jada started to chant. "Yes, yes, yes! Fuck me!" Her words devolved into pleasured grunts as I increased my speed, withdrawing until I was nearly out and then slamming back into her, the sound of our flesh smacking together lewd and enticing.

I could feel my pleasure building and put both my hands around Jada's waist again, lowering her backwards until her torso was level with my shaft. I held her aloft and started to fuck her faster and faster, forcing my cock deeper and deeper into her eager pussy. Jada cried out once more, her toes curling while she came and the rush of emotion she radiated sent me over the edge.

With one last mighty thrust I pulled Jada as far onto my cock as I could, bottoming out deep in her cunt before I finally lost control. My hefty sack churned and my divine rod throbbed as I blasted rope after rope of thick hot seed into her fertile womb. Jada moaned and growled lustfully as I held her locked in place and breeded her, my immortal seed overwhelming her body's mortal defenses and guaranteeing she would carry my blessed children.

When I felt I had ensured she was pregnant, I withdrew from Jada's well-fucked pussy and lowered her gently to the floor. "That was... fucking amazing." She panted, not moving while she rode out her post-orgasmic bliss.

"You will have at least two daughters." I told the now well-bred worshiper. "Summon me when they are ready to receive my blessing. You are now the leader of my cult and you will bear its first true adherents." With that said, I turned to walk back to the place I had arrived at. My strength was waning and I needed to return to the void lest I fade away in this world that no longer believed.

"W-wait!" Jada called and I stopped, turning my head to hear her out. "What if... um. What if the first time didn't take? What if I summon you again to... you know, make extra sure I'm pregnant?" The question amused me, I knew she was pregnant. This was my area of expertise as it were.

"Fine." I told her. "I look forward to mating you many times over, my high priestess." Jada smiled and laid her head back down, sighing in relief.

"Thank you. Thank you so much." I nodded at her, then stepped back into the semicircle of symbols and occult scrawling. I looked one last time at Jada and as she waved goodbye I could feel my essence unravel and slip away into oblivion through the cracks in the mortal world.

This would not be the last time I would see her. Even as the cold embrace of the void slowed my thoughts I knew it would be mere moments for me until she called on me again.