Dustin Opens His Heart

Story Info
I get to open my friend's virgin ass.
2k words
4.61
9.5k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers

I've heard it from guys before.

"I'm a loner. Don't need anyone. I like it this way." He's laughing. I love the sound of his laugh; but I call bullshit.

"Everyone needs someone in their lives." Dustin looks taken aback. He did not think I would challenge him this way.

"Not me." He's looking down as he answers me. He obviously does not believe his own lie. "I just like sex. No hang-ups. No attachments. Sex." We have known each other since grade school. Dustin is one hot looking eighteen year old now. He was hot then. Now he's a scorcher.

"So the stuff you and I do - nothing more than hookup sex? No feelings? No deeper desires?" He looks at me like he hurt my feelings. His hand is reaching for my shoulder.

"I...let's just jerk off, okay?!" I find myself uncontrollably shaking my head from side to side. As much as I enjoy sex play with his hot young body, I need more from him. A lot more.

"You can get milked by someone else. Go see if Jerry or Kevin are home." Now Dustin is the one who looks hurt. I have a point to make here. If I crumble and give in to his total pull on me...

"I want you." Fuck. Those stunning blue puppy eyes. Be strong Kyle.

"Then tell me the truth, Dusty. Why do you want me? Not about my body. Me." He looks like he's about to cry. Damn. I don't want to break him!

"Because I know that you want me. Other guys just want me for sex. You want me...for more. But it's more than I can give back, and I'm sorry." Now we're getting somewhere.

"Why. Why can't you give back?" I'm sounding less angry, and more sympathetic now. He starts to sit on the edge of my bed. I sit next to him. Close. Our thighs are touching. It's a hot summer day; and we are both in cutoffs and muscle shirts. Dustin has the more muscular body, with light blond fuzz everywhere that matches his head hair. He is always working out with weights or chest bands. We weigh about the same, but he looks bulkier. Our genetics are similar. Same height at 5'10". Same weight at about 160. He just looks more jacked than i do. Who cares, right?

"You're my bestie, Ky. No one knows me better than you do. But..."

"But what?"

"I can't. I just can't!" Shit. my bud is hugging me hard. That's not the problem. He's bawling like a baby! Great going, Kyle - open up Pandora's Box; and now you have to deal with this!

"Hey. It's cool. Let's just forget it. It's okay." Dusty and I have kissed. We have sucked each other to the point of orgasm, and jerked our cocks to completion. The two of us have even taken to my bed, and rubbed our bodies together - man was that hot! Once, when my cock brushed on his hairy crack, he told me to stick it in. I just wasn't ready then. I am now.

"No. You deserve more. Listen. I have a tough time trusting anyone. I trust you, K, but overall, in my head, I can't let trust fool me again." Wtf is he talking about?

"I don't get it."

"Years ago, when you and I first started to make out, you remember, just the touching stuff..." Oh, yeah, that was so hot back then. I nod. "Kevin and I did stuff too. Only one day he pushed me to do more." He's biting his lip and clamming up.

"Like what?"

"He wanted to fuck me. I said no. He is way stronger than you or me." True. Kevin is a big guy. Biggest in our class. "He flipped me over and got on top. I started to curse and wriggle away, but he held me down."

"Did he do it?" I really hoped he did not do it to Dustin. I wanted to be his first. Hearing this for the first time has my sympathy sparking up; and my dick is chubbing at the prospects. I feel ashamed.

"No. His mom came home and yelled at him to come down and take the groceries from the car. We both got dressed real fast. He slapped my ass as we went downstairs; and I helped him take the bags in. Before I left, he told me he would never force me like that again, but I was really traumatized. Not so much that we stopped fooling around. But I have not trusted anyone since."

"So you kept the sex and held your heart closed?" He nods.

"But you trust me, right." He nods again. "Will you let me help you get over your fear?" After a long eye-lock, my Dusty leans in and places a gentle kiss on my neck.

"Yes."

Part 2 -

I have a twin bed. It's an extra long mattress. Big enough for me when I sleep, but a tight squeeze for two - just the way I like it.

"Let's do something different, D." He is wide-eyed. "Let's make love. We know each other's bodies pretty well by now. Our hot spots are no secret. You know that I totally love the way your pits turn me on. And I know how much you love getting my precum to flow onto your tongue. So let's go all the way." He looks excited and apprehensive at the same time. I will not coerce my friend. "You can stop us at any time, D. I will never hurt you." He is nodding as he lifts his shirt up and over his wavy blond hair, tossing it to the floor. I do the same. He and I always show up commando when we know that we will fool around. So when our cutoffs hit the floor, we are good to go.

"Okay. Then I get to choose positions." I nod. "You said no to me before, when I wanted you inside of me. I said no to Kevin when I wanted it to be you." So that's why he said no! My jaw just slacked a bit in surprise. Guess I should have known.

"I'll get a condom." As I get up and head for my dresser, Dustin pulls the blanket and top sheet off my bed and gets onto his belly.

"No." I stop in my tracks.

"No what?" If he changes his mind...but I will never force him, I swear.

"No condom. Just lube. A lot of lube. Push some in with your fingers first. I want this to feel good for both of us." Damn, but his plump round ass looks better now than ever. As I pull his bouncy cheeks apart to get at that virgin pucker, a long string of my precum makes its way from my cockhead onto Dustin's lower thigh. "Fuck, yeah. Scoop it up for me!" As I place my precum laden fingers into his open mouth, Dustin laps at them with his warm tongue; and I know I will not last very long, at all.

"Remember, you control all of this, D. No judgements." He gives me a grunt.

"I'm ready. Lube me up and shove it in!" He is up for this and enthusiastic. Not a bit of hesitation around. I have wanted to do this for a very long time. Neither of us has fucked before, so this is a first for us both. "And don't stop if I tell you to."

"What?"

"I want you in me so bad, Kyle...just do it no matter what I say. Promise?"

"Sure." With a loud click the tube opens and lube drips onto his tight pale ass. It seeps down into his crack, and I let it pool on my fingers just under the ring of his pucker. With a combination of circular massages and inward thrusts, all of the lube is soon inside of his hole; and my fingers slide in real easy. "You okay?"

"Fuck, yeah. Work my hole, K; and open me up for that hot dick of yours." Man, I am so very into this!

"I'm ready if you are."

"Stick it in, Kyle. Take my cherry. Fuck my ass. Please. Please fuck me, K. Please."

My cockhead is easing into Dustin's ring, and there is no resistance. As I sink ever deeper inside my bud's butt, a feeling of euphoria is filling me; and I know that this is where I belong. He is virgin tight inside. But the lube has my unsheathed cock feeling every bit of his channel as it goes in. Just as my pubes reach the soft skin of his cheeks, I feel a sudden bump into a hard lump deep inside of him.

"Huh?"

"My prostate. Biology 101. Bump it again!" He must like it. It felt odd to me. But now, as I do it again, and rub my cockhead on the lump, It feels amazing! I let my body down gently onto his sweaty back; and just like cats do, I find myself uncontrollably licking and biting at his neck. "K- Y- L- E!" He is totally in heat.

I am licking at his right ear, using my tongue like a Q-Tip to get more of me inside of him. His moans egg me on. I am so very close to my limit. "Gonna bust a nut soon."

"Do it. Do it inside me, K. Do me."

"You take my seed and we are linked forever, you know." I really hope he agrees.

"Agreed." That does it.

"Fuck. Oh, fuck." Abandoning my slow thrusting for some quick and deep long dicking, I am seconds away from my nut. "Take it then. Fuck. TAKE IT. TAKE IT. TAKE IT!!!!!" I have never shaken like this before. My whole body is on fire. I want to laugh and cry at the same time. My thoughts are loud and clear as my first rope blasts up through my shaft and rips past my aching slit. I think that I will never forget this moment. I will spend the rest of my life trying to repeat this moment of belonging. I belong inside of Dustin. I belong to him. My hot seed belongs inside his body. He is mine to breed. I am his now. I am his lover. Does he feel the same?

Part 3 -

I have collapsed while still inside of Dustin's body. I may be spent, but my cock is still mostly strong and hard. I want to stay this way forever. "Fuck that was good. Give me a minute and I'll do you."

"No need." Shit. Is he rejecting me?

"What's up?"

"Roll over on your side and you'll see." We manage to do just that, without me slipping from his channel. As I crane my neck and peer over his shoulder, I see a massive sheen of sticky white cum coating his belly; and a huge wet spot on my sheet. "I came as soon as you did. It was awesome, K. Awesome."

"You're awesome, lover." Reaching around his flank, I'm scooping up some of the spunk from his belly, and taking him into me. Then I do it again and feed him some of his own cream. We laugh and cuddle away the afternoon together. Eventually it is time to shower; and feed our growling bellies. Dustin and I have gone beyond mere sex; and begun our journey together as lovers.

"Will you be my boyfriend, Kyle?" As we step out of the shower together, and I pat his body dry with a big fluffy towel, he takes it from me and dries me off, as well. I bend in and we kiss.

"I always have been, Dusty. I fell hard for you a long time ago. Yes. I'll be your boyfriend. For now."

"What do you mean?" He sounds puzzled.

"When we are both old enough, I will be your husband. That's what I mean."

"Well, you got me pregnant tonight, lover...the least you can do is make me an 'honest man' and marry me, right?!"

I do so love the sound of his laugh!

Corjix
Corjix
182 Followers