Dutch Blackmail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pulled her head back. He rose up. "That was good. So relaxing. It took me from the edge back and gave me the stamina to fuck you properly." His grin was lecherous and cruel.

His legs came down and he shimmied his body to place his cock near her lips. She descended onto it.

"Deeper."

She closed her eyes and descended, an inch at a time until the head was deep in her mouth almost at her throat. She gagged, and pulled off trailing saliva. She formed an O with her mouth and descended on the tip, sucking and swirling around the plumhead, giving every impression of wanting him to cum, fast.

He lay on his back, clearly basking in the thrill of this, head raised to watch. After 20 seconds he rose further and tapped her shoulders to have her rise of his (now very hard) cock.

"It's time".

He was now sitting at the edge of the bench. She was still on her knees, angled to her things on the farther bench. Her breasts sat ripely rounded, her nipples erect.

"Let me finish you this way."

"No. We're doing what I want."

"Why? I don't want to. I don't consent."

"You are being blackmailed to do precisely what I want. You have no choice in this power dynamic. So let's have you on your back, right here."

He stood, his cock, angled slightly to the left, popped forward, the veins pronounced and the head looking darkly red under its coating of saliva slickness. As he did she edged back, still on her knees. The column of flesh metronomed in front of her, left to right, almost brushing her face. Her eyes tracked it, wagging back and forth, and then they rose to look at his grinning face. He pointed at the bench.

"I don't want to."

"Too late. On your back Princess Blondie."

She rose. He watched her breasts swell up and settle. She turned and walked to the stacked towels. In the mirror she could see him staring at her ass, stroking himself lazily as he did.

She arrived at the towels, selecting the top one, and then unfurled it front of her as she turned back to him. "If you are going to blackmail me and force to me to engage in penetrative sex with you, then I should be comfortable."

"No covering up. Let's see you."

She walked back to the bench, passing to his left. As she did his right hand, large and surprisingly soft, latched on to her ass. His left hand was still lazily stroking his eight inches. He palmed her buttock, fingers worming into her ass crack. He dropped his erection, which bobbed against her thigh, the silkiness of the knob tracing random patterns, and used his left hand to pluck the length of white towel from her forearm and throw it to the bench. His left hand then rose other breast. Thick fingers twirled a nipple and then cupped under the round globe. "You have great tits."

She broke his hold and advanced the yard or two to the bench. She was fast and efficient in spreading the towel, but he moved fast and his hands were on her ass again, massaging her cheeks, before she was done. She span around. As she did his hands climbed to her shoulders, only then to push her to a sitting position.

She leaned back and half reclined on her forearms. Her stomach betrayed no fat, just faint lines of abdominal muscle. He advanced, his cockhead marching ahead like a parade marshal, and he bent to grab her knees. In a seamless movement he slid her backwards, spread her legs wider than his frame, and placed her feet on the bench.

Instead of mounting her he stepped back to admire her. She began to close her thighs, but a step forward and he splayed the legs open again, wider this time by several inches. Her pussy was peeled open before him. "You seem a bit pink. Excited for my big cock?" His eyes dug into her with a greedy and lecherous gaze. He licked his lips, and she almost laughed as it made him look like a comical satyr.

"What a fine waxed pussy I am going to fuck. Maybe I should photograph it."

"No."

"We'll have time for that later."

Before she even had time to refuse he stepper forward and sagged his weight onto his right knee. He used his left hand to open and push back her right thigh, peeling open the folds of her pussy. His cock slapped onto her vulva, the heat and weight of it on her skin. His right leg began to push her left leg wider. He kneeled above her, a slab of cockmeat bridging their groins. His free hand began to stroke the plumhead up and down her slit.

"Princess is wet. Oh, that's good. She wants my big hard dick." Again, he sounded like a caricature.

She was slick, and his cocktip fished lubrication out of her pussy and distributed it up and down her tight and well-defined slit. "I'm going to do this right" he sighed, and he opened his mouth to aim a steady stream of saliva down to the point where his glans was nestled in her labia. One, two, three, four, five seconds the stream of saliva descended. Her eyes were locked on this sight, amazed and dismayed. He angled his cock for the saliva to trickle to reach his fleshy plum tip, and he then puddled it into her slit. He used firm strokes to distribute it and then he pushed the tip to her entry. The flesh of her cuntlips embraced his brown shaftend.

He popped it in and slid the first inch in. She uttered an involuntary "ah" as the girth surprised her. He gave her no time and he hand-fed another three inches in. He was mesmerized by the sight of his fleshy member lodged in her. His left hand edged her thigh wider open. She began to push back, but he ignored her slid another two inches in. This led to another "ah" as she adjusted to the invasion.

"I'm gonna fill your cunt now" and he began to slide the balance of the way in. Her head and neck rose off their towelled resting place as his rapid invasion continued. She looked down, intently studying the sight of the substantial and engorged intruder lodged in her pink cunt lips. She was wrapped around his stiff tube. He pushed further and he was almost all in, seemingly unable to drive any deeper.

Settled on his knees, with his cock lodged between her spread thighs, he was able to take a massive palm and begin to fondle a breast. He used his hips to begin to slide his length in and out of her. An inch out, an inch back. Two inches out, two inches back in. Three inches, and then four. He kept that pace and depth for ten seconds, before pulling out to five inches and then six. Another ten seconds of that and he pulled his cock back until only and inch or two were left in. He made short movements back and forth, searching for her g-spot. She was lying on her back, head raised a bit. Ten seconds of that and he popped the entire shaft out, staring and studying the pinkness of her cuntfolds opening before him. She left her legs splayed for him and stared at his slick cock. "Hmmm" he said, taking in the view, and then he inserted the slicked rod back in and, within five seconds, he was leaning forward and fucking her with a slowly increasing pace. As he reached depth he forced small gasps from her. Both hands were now pawing her breasts. He was breathing more heavily as his pace picked up. His entry thrusts were adding her exhalations to the soundtrack of his panting and the slapping of his balls against her ass.

He popped out and, with surprising fluidness, placed his hands on her hips and guided her onto her hands and knees. She was surprised and still absorbing the reality of a new position when he stood back to admire. "Open your legs wider."

She hesitated and he did it for her, a hand on her inner thigh peeling her pussy and asscrack open for his gaze. She closed her eyes. She left them closed as she heard him pad around. She felt his weight on the bench, and a slight disturbance as something else was placed near the end. Hands were massaging her bumcheeks, and then a large cockhead was worming its way, penetrating and invading the folds of her pussy. She heard him spit again, and their was a slurpy sound as the wet invader popped into her pussy.

"Take it easy with that thing."

With his tip lodged in her, his hands were now spread across each asscheek. He began to slide in, the entry strokes down-angled. He was only half way in, but was already pistoning at a medium speed. Every ten seconds he added another inch. He reached maximum depth for the first time, his shave strokine her ass, and her hand flew back to his stomach. "Not so deep."

He stopped for a moment and his hands slowly spread her ass cheeks to reveal her pink asshole settled in the middle of a cleft of creamy white flesh. His thumb moved to circle it and then run over it. He began sliding in and out again. As he seemed ready to drive his full length in again she reached back once more. Whether it was an accident of timing, or design, he chose that moment to press his thumb against her pucker, beginning to breach the seal. He took her hint and, when he began his assault on her pussy again, he kept the maximum depth to about six inches. For the first time she turned to look at him.

He returned her gaze, and then stared down at his rod pulsing in her pussy and his finger pressing against her bum. His strokes were slower, shallower. He seemed captivated as he slowly unsheathed his fleshy sword, and then slowly stood. A small sigh of air escaped from her as he did. She watched his slicked penis sway, and was curious as he fell to his knees, grasping one bum cheek in each hand. He spread her crack wide and then began to tongue her ass. He began by interrogating her crack and the puckered rim of her hole with his tongue, then he stiffened his tongue tip and began to flick over her anus. Involuntarily she began to murmur, and her right hand strayed back to begin the manipulate her clit. "Oh, the blonde princess likes this" he remarked, and then returned to tonguing her. After a few seconds he inserted a thick index finger into her pussy. She closed her eyes as she was stimulated three ways.

He tongued her far longer than she had him. And then she felt his weight return to the bench. She opened her eyes and perceived he was reaching for the bottle he had placed near his right foot at the corner of the changing-bench.

At least he warmed the lotion up before he began to lubricate her pucker. He began by using lotion to recreate the recent actions of his tongue. She began to stimulate her clitoris once again. His finger was removed, and then she felt two lotioned hands lubing her asscrack and stimulating her pucker. She looked back between her legs to watch him pause from toying with her to slick-up his still impressively hard eight inches. He palmed lotion and then drenched his shaft from base up to glans, and back again.

He took his time moistening her. He began with one finger, round and round her hole (add more lotion) and then insert to the first knuckle knuckle. Pull out and toy with the pucker and then, popping the tightness, insert almost to the second knuckle. Then a gentle sawing motion, first slow then fast. He added more warmed lotion, and then repeated the process, and again, but this time with two fingers. After a minute of this he pushed just that much farther, and he was finger-fucking her ass with two digits to the depth of the second knuckle. "You'll love it in your ass" he murmured.

"I don't want it in my ass."

"You are not making that decision."

He took his slippery cock and guided it to her equally slippery assbud. It took two or three tries before it lodged and he removed the hand he used to steady his cock. He began to press. The cockhead was much larger, but his work to open her allowed him to pop past her o-ring and bury just the cockhead in her ass. He watched her circle grow and adapt around him, flesh around flesh. Her hand continued to masturbate herself.

After a minute of minute positioning and adaptation, he began to inch his cock forward: a quarter inch forward and then an eighth of an inch back. His hands were kneading and lotioning her ass, and every now and then he deployed more lubricant were his shaft drove into her.

This took a little time, but soon he was two thirds buried and he began to slide in in a way that was as deliberate, but longer. Soon these thrusts were longer and deeper. And then faster. And then he was assfucking her, holding her spread cheeks. The friction built and she began to cum. Aftershocks hit her, and he had to use one hand to hold her hip up. Her face collapsed onto a forearm, angling her ass more open.

He leaned forward and, resting on one tensed arm, used the other hand to cup her firm, round c-cup breast and then fingered her nipple.

He re-straightened and then picked up the pace. Sweat sheened his face and his torso as he fucked her. In and out. In and out, their bodies in a rhythm. Suddenly he pulled out and walked round to her. She was still recovering from her unexpected orgasm, and her head was turned sideways. Holding it inches from her face, he stroked his slick cock, which still showed traces of white lotion. His column perceptibly stiffened as his hand gripped it and pumped from base to cockhead. He aimed badly and, grunting, managed to spurt on her cheek and her shoulder and the towel.

"Lick it clean."

"Go to hell."

He smirked and walked back to gaze at his handiwork in the form of an open ravaged pussy and plundered ass.

"Maybe next time."

"There won't be."

Smiling, he picked up his robe off the floor and walked to the door. He knotted it as he walked, little drips of cum falling on the carpet. "We'll see. That email can be deleted before I leave the building." There was a click as he removed the deadbolt, and then he was out.

She rose to her feet and walked to her bag. She adjusted something and then moved to hide the bag behind a bin. Naked, she walked to the shower and stood under the hot stream of water, soaping herself from head to toe.

Some hours later she walked to his office door. "I need to see him" she said to his assistant, and then entered, closing the door behind her.

"I think you liked my blackmail. Back to book a second time?" he grinned triumphantly.

"I don't think you will like my blackmail." She handed him a thumb drive.

"I wondered what you were up to in the pool. I set up my phone to record the locker room. I have tape of you. When you moved to the bench I wanted you were in the perfect frame for the camera. This thumb drive has some of your best lines in a little compilation, including the one where you talk about blackmailing another colleague. What helps is that the camera angle often shows my back or my ass, but you are quite naked when telling the camera how you are blackmailing me. I knew you were a shit lawyer, but taken together your lines are magnificently self-incriminating. Loss of the New York Bar. Booted out of here. Humiliation as you are fed into the MeToo machine. It is like winning the Kentucky Derby and the Preakness on the same day. You are fucked, and you know it."

He had the drive in his computer and was watching slack-jawed. He gulped. "What do you want?"

"I'd be lying if I told you that you are going to enjoy what I have planned. And since you won't be finding out until later, I am sure you can use your powerful imagination to try and work out just what I have in mind for you. Incidentally copies of this are safely stored, with instructions where to find it in my safe deposit box."

"But...". The tone in which he spoke was of a man whose floor had given way to free fall into blackness. A tone of utter powerlessness. He sagged into his chair, an arm fell hopelessly to his side.

A beam of sun angled through his window and silhouetted her, radiant and lovely. She smiled at him, neutrally, beautifully, impenetrably.

12