Vegas Rental?

Story Info
Conservative wife becomes entertainment on a business trip.
2.7k words
3.95
33.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband arrived home from work with exciting news. He had just been assigned to a new project, and we'd be getting to stay in Las Vegas off and on for the next several weeks. He was an entry level engineer at the time and would be involved in the construction of a new hotel and casino. We had one week to pack and plan. He would be working during the day, so we mainly planned to eat nice dinners each night and attend a couple of shows.

It seemed like forever before we finally got to leave, but I was still excited for the trip. We flew from our home near Atlanta into Las Vegas. My husband informed me that the hotel he would be working on was in downtown but the hotel the company had put is in was on the strip. We got checked in and the view from our room was beautiful. We got dressed and had a very nice dinner before returning to the room for bed. He had to work the next morning after all.

My husband left early for work and I didn't even hear him leave. When I woke up, I got dressed and went downstairs to the lobby. There were several options to eat, but they weren't really serving breakfast anymore, so I chose a place with a nice brunch menu. Even though I woke up late, it still felt like forever before my husband would be home. I didn't enjoy gambling and didn't want to explore alone, so the daytime was pretty boring. I did however use the time to plan out my outfit fir the night and try to look my best. Being in Vegas, I had chosen more revealing clothing than I would have worn near home.

Husband arrived back at the room after work excited to tell me all about it. I listened intently even though I didn't really understand a lot of what he was talking about, but i was so excited for him. We got dressed and he loved my dress. I was showing more cleavage than normal and they were by far my sexiest feature. We watched a fountain show, had drinks in a chandelier, and checked out a few hotels. It was nearing time for dinner when he informed me that a couple of older men overseeing his team had offered to take us to dinner and we'd be meeting them soon. I was a little surprised and embarrassed due to my dress, but he told me the restaurant was really nice, so I was still excited.

We arrived at the restaurant and actually met gis coworkers in the bar. I was somewhat caught off guard by the fact that both of the men seemed old. They were also Japanese. This part was no surprise as my Husband's firm is Japanese owned. I quickly realized that they spoke very little English. This was no big deal, but would make things a bit uncomfortable. We were seated at a nice banquet and the men and my husband quickly began talking and he would occasionally enlighten me as to the topic or things he thought I may be interested in. The men and my husband drank quite a bit and we had a nice dinner.

The conversation and drinks continued after the check had come and gone, and somehow I could tell they were talking about me. I just kind of looked at my husband and he could tell I wanted to know what was being said. He said that they were telling him how beautiful they thought I was. I told them to tell them thank you. Then they started laughing and he told me that now they are talking about how beautiful your boobs are. I could feel myself turning red and smiled with embarrassment. I wasn't able to say anything and didn't know what to say anyway. Then he said something that shocked me. He whispered in my ear that they wanted to see them. I said no way, but in a few minutes he whispered again saying that they would pay me. I asked him if he was wanting to do it or something. He just kind of smiled and shrugged. Then I said something that I couldn't believe I said. I simply said how much. He must have asked because he soon looked at me and said 200$. I said ok. Now, all eyes were on me. I looked around to make sure no one could see and hubby leaned towards the table and turned his shoulders blocking the view of anyone in the restaurant that may have been looking our way. I gave one final look before pulling my dress down freeing my boobs. Apparently the men said it wasn't long enough and I had to do it two more times before they were satisfied.

Shortly after this, we left the restaurant. My husband couldn't keep his hands off of me on the way back to the hotel. He kept groping and fondling me and pulling at my clothes. I had to admit it was a huge turn on. Once back in the room we had incredible sex before going to sleep. When I woke up I was alone once again. I had another extremely boring day waiting for him to get back.

Once he got back, we got ready and left for dinner. We had a nice dinner during which he informed me that I had been a topic of conversation at work that day. This wasn't huge news after what I had done the night before. He said that he had told the men about the walk home and that they wanted the same thing. I asked what he meant and he said the opportunity to grope me in public. I just laughed and asked if he liked this and he reluctantly admitted that he did. I agreed to do it as long as the price was right and he stayed with me. He told me that they had offered 500$ for me to accompany them while they gambled in casinos later that night. I told him that I would do it if he would like it. He said he thought it would be fine.

We met them at a different casino. They were already gambling at a card table when we arrived. After a brief conversation, hubby informed me that he would have to stay at a distance but assured me that he would have eyes on me the whole time. This was a little unsettling because I had no way to communicate with the men, but it wasn't really up for debate. Hubby and I parted ways and I watched him take a sear at a slot machine just across the walkway. I walked toward to the table and one of the men stuck his arm out and guided me up to the table.

He wasted no time beginning to rub the exposed part of my back as I stood between them. My dress didn't show as much cleavage as the one from the night before but was very short and tied behind the neck exposing almost my entire back and a little side boob. I spent time with them at the table for probably an hour or so. All the while tge men were rubbing my back, legs, and breast (outside of my clothes, of course). I had also spent time sitting in each of their laps with the result you may imagine. I let them rub against me and pretended not to notice. I would occasionally look for my husband and he was always easy to find. He'd acknowledge me with a nod and a sly smile of approval which eased my mind and made me more comfortable.

Once they were done playing cards, they motioned for my husband. After another conversation that I couldn't understand, hubby informed me that they wanted to go to another casino. We took a really nice rideshare. My husband rode up front and I sat between the two men in the back. As we drove, the men became slightly more aggressive. At first one was just pushing his hand further and further up my thigh as he rubbed my leg while the other rubbed my back touching more and more of my boobs with each pass. Before long the first man's hand was basically rubbing my panties and the other my boobs only by this time he was under my dress. The driver had apparently noticed and from the way he kept looking back, was also enjoying it. Then one of the men started talking to my husband. Hubby then motioned for me to lean up there. He whispered in my ear informing me that they had offered an extra 500$ if I would jack them off. I didn't really want to but I was also ready to go back to the hotel, so I said that I would if they'd drop is off at the hotel as soon as I was done. Apparently they agreed, and hubby asked the driver to just drive around for a while.

Before my husband could finish his brief conversation with the driver, the man on my right was guiding my hand towards his lap while the other pulled the tie of my dress causing the front of my dress to fall completely exposing my boobs. At this pointI didn't really care, and though nothing about either man was at all attractive, I have to admit the situation was very arousing. I started with the man on my right. After turning slightly toward him, I undid his belt and button and fished it out. He rubbed my breast while I was stroking him. The other man had pulled my dress tail ouy and was rubbing me. He tried to reach under my panties but every time I would shift to avoid it. The first probably didn't last ten minutes, but it felt longer. When he went, I just kind of turned away and kept jacking until he was done. I then shifted toward the second man and when I turned, not only did he have it out, but was oozing precum. He didn't last five minutes at the most. While jacking the second man the first had my dress completely pulled up exposing my thong and squeezing my cheeks. That part was actually wuite nice. I was now finished with both, and true to their word, they dropped us off at our hotel.

Once we returned to our room, hubby and I had some of the best sex we'd ever had. The next morning I woke up alone, but that was short-lived. Hubby called and said that they were thinking about calling it a day if I woul agree. He explained that they wanted to hang out by the pool with me. He told me to brace myself before going on to tell me that they wanted me to jack them again but this time they also wanted to taste me. I was surprised he would consider this, but when he told me they offered 2000$, it was a little less surprising. At this point, I figured why not, and honestly, we could have used the money. When he arrived at the room, he said that we would first meet them at the mall at their hotel. He said they were going to take me bikini shopping. We met them at the mall and ended up at a nice lingerie store that also sold swimwear. Every one they picked for me to try on was a thong. This isn't something I would wear at home but I enjoyed trying them on for the guys and looked forward to wearing it in front of everyone at the pool. We selected a bikini and they had me go change back into it and also bought me a cover and a bag so I could wear it out through the mall and have something for my stuff. I guess this was because everyone else was already prepared to go to the pool.

We walked out the doors to the massive pool area with fountains and cabanas everywhere. The men had gotten a cabana that was really close to one of the pools. it had a couple of padded chairs just outside, a mini sectional l, TV, and fully stocked fridge within. The opening to the cabana was teo curtains tied back on either side leaving an opening in the middle. As we got prepared to get in the water, hubby informed me that I was staying in the cabana and he'd be watching from the pool. I turned toward the men as my husband walked to the pool. All i could do was smile due to the language barrier. It didn't take long before one of them put his arms around me from behind and started to caress my belly and hips. He then untied my top both at the back and the neck causing it to fall to the floor. All the while I was looking out nervous that someone might see. It was hard to see in the cabana unless tou were really trying to. My husband had positioned himself perfectly, but still seemed to have a hard time seeing everything.

I am then guided to the man already seated on the sofa. He pulls me all the way to him and starts to kiss my belly. He used his mouth and nose to gently push the front of my bottoms down. After a few seconds of this, he uses his hands to pull my bottoms down to mid thigh. The man behind me then begins to rub and squeeze my bare bottom occasionally reaching between my thighs to rub me from behind. He guides me to the couch where the other man is now laying down. He guides me to my knees straddling the other man's face while facing his feet. As he starts to lick me, I start to remove his cock from his shorts. I jack him as he runs his tongue back and forth from my back to my front. While I'm trying to focus on the task, the man standing up is groping my tits and rubbing himself on my arm while eagerly awaiting his turn. The man on his back is forcing hus tongue deep inside alternating between holes. This wasn't by any means painful or uncomfortable but not exactly enjoyable either. It wasn't long before he was shooting all over the cabana. As he went limp in my hand, he removed his face from my backside. Then the standing man guided me to the chaise side of the sectional before lying back in the same position ss the first man. I climbed into my former position as well. On this part of the sectional I was turned with my side toward the opening of the cabana and no armrest blocking hubby's view. I don't know if it was hubby's eye contact, the second man's skill, or the whole situation, but when he started to eat, it was much more pleasurable. I was getting into it when I feel him pulling at my wrist obviously wanting some attention. I realized what he wanted but I was starting to come. I held it in for as long as I could and then couldn't take it. I let out a few moans that were quite loud. While the cabans were hard to see into, they were right next to one another, so I'm sure that anyone in the adjacent cabans could hear me. I had to climb off of him because I was beyond done. He, however, wasn't done yet, so I got on me knees in the floor and jacked him off as he lay there. He kept trying to push my head down, but I resisted. After a few more minutes, he finished as well.

I slid my bikini back on and met hubby in the pool. I straddled him and we made out a little as he told me how hot it was watching that, and I knew he was telling the truth due to my position. The men joined us in the pool and other than being stared at, it was like nothing had ever happened.